Photo Booth Your Event

We serve all of OC, LA, SD, IE and surrounding areas!

QUALITY ~ EXCELLENCE ~ CLASS

HERE'S WHAT MATTERS TO YOU (and to us)... Top Of The Line Image Quality Fun And Clean Props On Time And Dependable Great Customer Service Options Options Options (Including Video and Custum Backdrops) Let us show you how quality photo boothing is done! Call Today (949) 891-1734

$

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Lake Forest, CA
We serve all of OC, LA, SD, IE and surrounding areas!

Highlight of the Night

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Julie S

Regal was the very first thing I booked after we became engaged! They were a BLAST at a friends wedding and they did not disappoint! Tons of FUN!! Your guests get to take home photos and you get a copy of all the photos taken both printed and on a disc! It was great to see everyone having so much fun in the photos the next day!! I was also able to post photos of our special day immediately!! I have had MANY guests ask for their info to book for upcoming events!

great people to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 jenny m

This photo both was the highlight of the reception! Everyone loved the booth and the great props. So entertaining for all! Guests got to take home a photo strip of their own and bride and groom got a second set of everyone's to keep as memories. Andy showed up on time, set up and kept things running the whole night. Great, friendly guy! Highly recommend for any event you are having!

Wedding photo booth

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Susan S

This was the highlight of our wedding. They were so great working with me leading up to the wedding customizing a package for me and making a personalized photo template. And on the day of they showed up right on time and provided everything they said they would. There was a momentary glitch that kept us from getting prints for awhile but it was fixed and I got a disk that included every photo taken. Also the scrapbook is definitely worth the extra $$. They charge $25 less for it than other photo booths and it's a great keepsake! I definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jaimee Joye S

These guys were great! Super professional and friendly. The booth attendant was even sanitizing the props! I really like them!

Photo Booth Rental

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Cat N

Regal Events was affordably priced. They were flexible with options. However, my only complaint was that it was terribly difficult to get in touch with Graftan. When I was assigned a point person specifically for my wedding, I was happy to have Jaimee, who responded quickly and professionally to my inquiries. In the end, our attendant Andy was really helpful, and everyone had a great time.

TO Photo Booth Your Event