Southern CA's Wedding Photo Booth Specialists

Photo Booths for Parties rents high quality, digital photo booths in So. California. Our photo booths fit 8-10 adults, we use professional lighting and cameras to produce better quality photos, fully designed custom prints matching your theme, colors or invites and 33" slideshow monitor option.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

4212 Hilaria Way, Newport Beach, CA Southern California (888) 301-3434

Best Photobooth EVER!

Reviewed on 2/15/2012 Thuy T

love LOVE LOVE them! I used them for my wedding and I got soo many complements of how good the quality of their pictures are and everyone loved the props! Everyone LOVED how easy it was to use. You get two buttons - Black and White or Color. Pictures came out VERY quick and... Read More the quality was just beautiful! Jake and Dana were wonderful to work with. Their response was VERY quick and easy to work with. I emailed them continuously until the day before my wedding with many different questions and they were always patient with me. I actually found a coupon from another photobooth and they actually took it and matched it and gave me even more stuff! HOW GREAT IS THAT?! They are very flexible with designs and I honestly just loved working with them! They were so great!! Dana and Jake - I am VERY thankful and glad that I used you guys for my wedding. Without you guys, it wouldn't be as memorable as it could be! I honestly LOVE YOU GUYS! BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER! I have seen and used many photobooths before and none has EVERY come close as this one! TOTALLY worth your money!

100% completely satisified!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Peggy D

It's been almost 2 weeks since my wedding and I'm still saying to myself, "I'm SO glad we used Photo Booths for Parties at our wedding." They were professional, on time, and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the wedding. There are just so many compliments that can be... Read More payed to this company. I completely recommend them to anyone needing a photo booth for a wedding or party. First of all, they're reasonably priced, and offered me a couple of different discounts and upgrades that I gladly accepted. The booth itself is huge! I think we fit about 10 people for one picture, and probably could have even fit in a few more. I really liked the fact that it's an actual booth, since I've seen some that are basically just a curtain with a camera in front of it. The booth experience makes it much more fun. You have 2 choices once in the booth, either color or black and white photos, both of which turn out beautifully! The pictures are really high quality. I also enjoyed the fact that you have many options when choosing what type of photo you want (background, strip layout, modern layout, number of photos per print, etc) Plus you can choose an already made graphic design or give Dana a design and she'll incorporate it onto your printout to match your colors or theme. I thought that was a really nice touch for them to go out of their way to personalize things for their customers. I can't decide what my favorite thing about Photo Booths for Parties is, so here are my top three: 1) They set up an LCD screen that shows you the picture that has just been taken inside the booth, and if the booth is not being used a slide show plays showing all of the pictures that have been taken that night. 2) At the end of the night they give you a flash drive with all the pictures that were taken. Plus all the photos are put on their website so everyone can download, print, and/or buy their pictures if they didn't get a copy (plus look at everyone else's pictures from the event). 3) The photo booth is fun and entertaining, which is great, but it's more than that because it actually creates physical memories that will last a lifetime. There are a few people who I didn't get a chance to take a picture with and who weren't captured by my photographer, but now I have the pictures that they took in the photo booth and I'll cherish those forever.

WOW

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 kristin t

They were AMAZING!!!! The set up was great, clean and fun. FIt in well with my classy wedding. My guests were IN LOVE with taking photos and sharing their photos. My groom and I got soooooo many compliments about the photo booth and were told over and over again about how much... Read More people loved it. There were great fun props to pick from and everyone loved that, even my groom's normally very reserved 87 year old grandpa. The quality of the photos was so great, I have to say I was really happily surprised by that. And the best part was the screen they had on the outside of the booth that did a slide show of everyones photos. People LOVED to watch the photos come up. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and Photo Booths for Parties come HGHLY recommended!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Samantha B

Originally I was not going to book a photo booth for my wedding. But, when I began to inquire about them, Sarah and Dana were so quick to respond, and so helpful that they made the decision an easy one. The photo booth operator Huy, was so kind, and my guests really enjoyed the... Read More booth that now I am beyond happy with my choice. Thanks PB4P for making our wedding an event to remember! Keith and Samantha Ferzola

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Thalia M

I want to thank you so much for a great night. I loved the booth and so did everyone else. I want to especially thank Huy who was amazing! If you need a booth I would highly recommend looking into Photo booths for parties. Very satisfied!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Amir K

Jake, Dana, and Devin went above and beyond to ensure the photobooth experience was flawless. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Yana Y

I could not recommend these guys enough! If you are a picky bride, and looking for an exceptionally professional people to help you wow your guests - these are the people. We knew everyone would love the photo booth. We just didn't know it would be SO MUCH fun. A lot of it has... Read More to do with the fact that the photo booth coordinator was super nice, efficient, very patient with everyone and accommodating, and they had so many props, so many fun accessories, that everyone, no matter their age, background or personality, was in there laughing and taking photos. I would definitely recommend these guys, one of the best picks we have made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kristine S

Having a photo booth at our wedding was so fun! All of our guests enjoyed the interactive experience and loved having photos to take home. Photo Booths for Parties had customized photos designs, fun props, great staff and superior photo quality. We loved working with them and... Read More having them at our wedding! Only complaint is the booth itself isn't the best design...we've seen sleeker/nicer looking booths, but still enjoyed it!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Brein B

WOW! They were so amazing and easy to deal with. Everything was very quick to set up - we didn't even see them sneak in the door! The props were absolutely hilarious and there were plenty of them. There was a line to the photobooth because everyone was having such a blast. Best... Read More photobooth we've every been a part of and the pictures were perfect quality.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Katie C

I looked at SO many Photo Booth companies before selecting Photo Booths for Parties. Between budget, their packages available, and their props I felt like they were by FAR the best out there! Their props were amazing and so fun... different than most photo booths you see, and... Read More all of our wedding guests commented on that. They had SO many options for your photo strip font and frame image, and you can even further customize that with them. We had unlimited photo strips and they even put together an album where our guests could put their photo strip in a write us a note. That was ready at the end of the night, as was a USB thumb drive for us with everyone's photos. They offer so much and I would highly recommend choosing Photo Booths for Parties!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I worked with Jake and his team during my wedding. They are responsive, professional, and did a great job. I got to customize the look of the photo frames and create unique heads on a stick. The attendant during the event was enthusiast and got a lot traffic to the booth. My... Read More guests loved and I would definitely use them again!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Alexis R

The best photobooth ever! We had them for our wedding and truly loved it. The communication with Dana and Jake leading up to the wedding was great- they were both so responsive. So many people told us it was the best photo booth they have ever seen and everyone loved it. Also,... Read More they did cardboard cut outs of our faces so even when we werent able to be in a picture, we are in the pictures. They were so flexible and let me add on another hour the day of. I truly loved working with them from start to finish!

Fun photo booth

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Meryl R

I got married and my guests and I had so much fun with the photo booth! So many props including mine and the groom's heads/props on a stick which was a great hit ! Jake was so awesome with the guests. We had a scrapbook and it was fun to see all the guests add their pictures and... Read More write a message for the bride and groom. Great quality photos. I have gotten great complements from guests. We received a flash drive with all the pics as well. I highly recommend this photo booth !

BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Juliette H

You might not think there is that much variety when it comes to photobooth companies, but this is the best photobooth company ever!!! I can not say enough good things about Dana. She went above and beyond for me repeatedly! She helped create the perfect design for our... Read More photobooth print logo that matched our theme and then helped me so that I could use that logo for other things. The heads on a stick were so hilarious and made for sooooo many good pics both in the photobooth and on the dancefloor! We took home the head on a stick of me but lost the one of my husband. Dana sent us another one so that we could take them on our honeymoon with us which led to more hilarious pictures! Seriously, all of the above added so much to our whole wedding experience. My husband didn't think that the photobooth was necessary, but he agrees that it was one of the best parts of the wedding. One of our guests also said that it was the best babysitter ever because the children at the wedding had sooo much fun with it and kept them occupied so the adults could have some free fun time too:)!!!! THANKS DANA for everything!!!!

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Kristen C

Photobooth For Parties was absolutely amazing! Not only did everyone have a great time, Tyler our attendant was awesome to work with! Dana was extremely helpful and made the entire process easy, from signing the contract to selecting our background design. I would recommend them... Read More to any anyone looking to add a Photobooth to his/her special event! Thank you Dana and Tyler!

A Must-Have!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Christin H

My husband and I booked them for our wedding in August. We thought about canceling if we couldn't stay within our wedding budget, but we came in under budget and we're so glad we didn't have to cancel! We loved seeing all the pictures of our guests afterwards. They had so... Read More much fun with it and practically everyone used it - sometimes more than once! The props were funny and there was plenty to choose from. We got our heads on a stick as additional props and our guests went silly with them! The photo booth was a great way to get photos of our guests because our photographer was focused on us. We definitely recommend them!

Awesome photobooth!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Alli B

We used photobooths for parties for our wedding and couldn't be happier. The setup looks great, the props are hilarious..especially the head on sticks, and everyone loved it! It was never not being used and almost every photo has our heads on sticks in them. The host was very... Read More nice and took care of everything but stayed out of the way as well. The photos came out awesome and our custom frame around them looks perfect! Thank you!!!

Top Notch

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

I can't give a feedback on Rocco (booth host) because i was overwhelmed with the wedding. I do know that the pictures came out great, there were no issues with the booth, the guests loved the pictures, my nieces and nephews took ton of selfies and in the morning I somehow had... Read More the flash drive in my pocket. So all in all you guys provided an excellent service from the beginning to the end. You guys are top notch!!!!

Great Addition to our Reception

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Kimberly T

Photo Booth For Parties is absolutely great! We are so happy we decided to use this company, and actually had experience with them from another wedding we attended a couple of years ago. They left such a great impression on my husband I that we decided to use them ourselves!... Read More Dana was was fantastic and patiently worked with me to create the perfect photo background for the pictures. Our host for the evening, Rocco, was extremely welcoming and professional from start to finish. We have such wonderful pictures of ALL of guests-everyone LOVED the ease of being able to use the Photo Booth! It made our reception an even BETTER and more LIVELY party!

Super Fun, Great service

Reviewed on 7/20/2014

I am really happy with the service that Photo Booths for parties provided. They were very prompt, the set up was perfect, the equipment and props were great. All of the guests had so much fun. It was a huge hit! The attendant was great. I also chose them because they are a... Read More local business, and I am so happy I did! I would recommend them any day!

Photo Booth was a hit!

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Stacey L

We used their photo booth services for our wedding. The guests had a blast and we had so many compliments about it afterwards. Reserving and getting everything designed was so easy with them. We received quick responses and Dana and the team made the process seamless. The... Read More pictures on a stick were hilarious and also a nice addition to the service. Tyler was our attendant for the evening and he was fantastic! Halfway into the night, when he noticed that my husband and I had not had a chance to visit the photo booth, he sent my mom to find us to make sure we went over soon. He was friendly and helpful with our guests as well. The scrapbook afterwards were so fun to look at and they e-mailed us the link to all the photos within a couple days. I would highly recommend having a photo booth at your wedding and using them!

Best photo booth company!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

Photo Booths for Parties was really great to work with! Jake and Dana are both very nice people that will work with you. They are the easiest vendor to manage at your wedding. I found them from a basic internet search but am so glad I used them! Prior to the wedding, they were... Read More really easy to deal with regarding payment, design, logistical details, etc. During the wedding, they came early to set up and the host was really friendly / organized. There were no holdups during the night - the equipment worked great even with really high volume. The prop selection is greater than any wedding I've ever been to and there was a line at the photo booth all night! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Photo Booth rental. Thanks Photo Booths for Parties!

Photo booth

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

Great photo booth service. Great picture quality! Total success for our wedding day

Friendly Service, High Quality

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Sep D

Having a photo booth was a bit of a last minute decision on our part, but PBFP was diligent, organized, and flexible. The were on time and really great to work with. The best part was that not only did they provide the props, but the photo quality of the images is far better... Read More than most photo booths I've seen. I highly recommend their services.

Brunch wedding - 5/31/14

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Erin W

I can't say enough about the service we received from Dana and our photo booth host, Tyler! He was super friendly and helped out the guests with their silly props. The photo quality is GREAT! The printout time is quick. Tyler helped us either place it in the scrapbook we... Read More decided to include in our package.. or the guests took the prints with them! They can't stop saying how much fun they had taking silly photos. :) Dana was very nice and created a custom design that matched our invitations! It looked PERFECT! Even when I asked to change the colors or maybe if I could see print outs to compare between the two colors.. no hesitations. I receive the two different colors in the mail quickly and could make my decision! The included add-ons that you can choose really help create your own customized package that fits whatever your needs are. I highly recommend Photo Booth for Parties! Made my wedding! And now I have memories to last a lifetime captured in fun and silly photos!