Single photographer consequently unobtrusive

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Photo

31 Evergreen Dr, Rochester, NY

wedding photographer

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Kelly M

Good photos, quality service.

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Lindsay T

Dan was so easy to work with and any picture that I wanted, he did for the wedding! The photos turned out amazing and we are getting so many compliments on them. His photography package is the perfect price and it include parent DVD's which is perfect for a parents gift!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Jen K

Dan did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. He offers reasonable packages and works with the bride and groom to figure out what they want. I wanted someone to stay with us for the whole day, and he was with us from start to finish. He never was in the way, and he does... Read More exactly what he says he will. Dan was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to any bride to be.

Mike and Kait, July '11

Reviewed on 2/29/2012 Kaitlyn C

We stumbled upon Photo Emphasis when we were looking for photographers for our wedding and we could not be happier that we chose Dan. He really captured every moment of our wedding day and it is truly wonderful to be able to look back on such beautiful pictures to remember such... Read More an important day. Not to mention the wonderful wedding album that we purchased and LOVE to show off! Dan is great in that he is not bossy nor is he in your face...he was almost invisible and let your wedding day proceed how you would want. We also did an engagement session with Dan and it was great to have a beautiful photo to put on our Save the Dates and to get a little taste of what was to come on our wedding day. If you pick Dan (Photo Emphasis) you will be very pleased with your photos and the quality.

Amazing photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Jacqueline C

Dan was originally referred to us by one of my clients. As soon as we met him and saw his work we were sold. He is extremely talented. Not only are his pictures beautiful, but they are unique as well. We had so much positive feedback on his photography as well as his... Read More professionalism and his personality. We would refer him in a heartbeat as he was such a joy to work with! We will definitely use him again in the future!!

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Marjorie J

Dan was absolutely amazing. He was patient and very thorough. His pictures captured our whole wedding. We were even able to see moments we missed because we were not there.

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Cody G

Overall, very happy with PhotoEmphasis. Dan was helpful during the pre-meeting, and took lots of pictures. He had them processed in the next week and I got lots of great shots.

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Melissa K

There are no words to describe how absolutely amazing Dan at Photoemphasis is to work with and how unreal our wedding pictures turned out. Photography was a top priority at our wedding and Dan far exceded any and all expectations we had. He is friendly, easy to work with,... Read More professional and cares just as much about your photos as you do. We booked Dan having never met him, because his pictures on his website spoke volumes about his capabilities as a photographer. After meeting him though, and realizing that not only did he do amazing work, but he was also a great guy, we felt we had the best of both worlds. He made our wedding pictures fun and easy, and an experience we will never forget. At our reception we never noticed Dan was there- he did a great job capturing everything without ever being in the way. He took over 1500 pictures and they are all so amazing I can't decide which ones I want to get printed! He gives you a dvd with all of your pictures NOT watermarked, which to us was huge. A lot of photographers out there hold your pictures hostage unless you order specifically from them. I would recommend Dan and PhotoEmphasis to every single bride and groom out there, you will not be let down!! Thank you so much Dan!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Krista B

Dan has a personality to fit any wedding and all one has to do is look at his work and you will realize your pictures will be beautiful! My guests did not even realize he stayed thru the reception; he truly is a fabulous choice!

Dan is the Man

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Janel K

Dan was great! Pictures were incredible!!

Photographer - Photoemphasis

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Taryn S

Dan was awesome. He really captured our day. I could not have asked for anything better. My pictures turned out beautiful. I loved them all!!