Picture Yourself In The Box!

Give your guests a memory they'll never forget by capturing those truly candid and hilarious moments with a personalized photo strip, scrapbook and more. Let Photo In A Box keep you and your guests talking about your big day for years to come. Contact us now to hear about our all inclusive packages.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

1859 WIlson Boulevard, Arlington, VA D.C., Maryland and Virginia (571) 403-1122
INSTAGRAM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Jenny C

Photo In A Box provided excellent services to us. The photo booth was one of the things all the guests raved about our wedding. Mike was very responsive and worked very well with me a few months before the wedding. This is one of the most professional vendors I worked with!!!!... Read More Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the props and strips they could take home as favors. We even received a guestbook to take home with everyone's strips. USE THEIR SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

Photo In A Box - such a fun addition!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Bryan S

Photo In A Box was such a fun addition to our wedding. We had a lot of children at the wedding, it was great to help keep their attention for a while, but I think the adults were enjoying just as much as the kiddos! Having the photo book with everyone's comments in there is such... Read More a nice touch too. I think I'll probably look back on that photo book more than the wedding album, ha! Mike from Photo In A Box was extremely responsive to all my questions, flexible, and he worked his butt off that night helping everyone get their photos taken. I would highly recommend this service!

Best Decision You Will Make!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Amanda A

My husband and I renewed our vows this year after 10 years together. We had a disasterous wedding and were determined to make this one the dream wedding we didnt have before. Will was amazing! He took care of all my guests, showed them how to use the photo booth and his prop... Read More trunk had so many different costumes in it. The guests loved it, we loved it and we even got our photographers, muscians and event planners to get in there with us. It was the hit of the party and the pictures turned out great. Will provided us with the website for everyone to view the very next morning (not even 12 hours later) and I received my CD in the mail the same week! I would recommend Photo In a Box to anyone looking for a photo booth. Everything was exceptional and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Maggie S

Loved photo in a box! they were great about setting up early and being idle during dinner. They also provided great props, designed a banner for the photo strips, provided photo strips to everyone in the photo booth, provided us with a scrapbook that our guests signed, and a... Read More DVD of images. Will was extremely responsive via email as well. Great photo booth company and would recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jill H

Working with Photo in a Box is a pleasure. The team is so responsive, it's amazing. It's so nice when you're doing an event with so many moving parts to get quick and simple answers. They were accommodating with my timing- to ridiculous degrees. (I am ridiculous, not them.)... Read More The price is very competitive but you are definitely getting alot for your money with them. My guests had a blast and every single one took a chance to go in, so I have great laughing pictures of everyone. And the staff was so helpful and nice- even when the line was long, the guests were still having fun picking out props etc., so time flew by. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 abby l

My husband and I were SO happy and grateful to Will and Photo in a Box! Our wedding guests absolutely loved using the booth! WE had about 3 hours of dancing and having Photo Box really broke this time up and allowed for guest something else fun to do!! The scrap book that was... Read More created that we received at the end of the night is so much fun as are all of the notes written by our guest! Will was incredibly easy to work with and extremely responsive in communicating with me! The quality of the booth, props and photos were all perfect! I would recommend highly recommend Photo in a Box to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their event, he was also very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Risa M

These guys are awesome! I hired them to provide a photo booth for my daughter's bat mitzvah. They were incredibly responsive by email as we ironed out the details, they let us design the "banner" for the photo strips so it was exactly what my daughter wanted, and the booth was... Read More fantastic! Tons of fun props, easy for the guests, and Will was right there the whole time. He kept the props organized, made sure guests knew how it worked, and handed them photo strips on the way out. The best part? At the end he gave my daughter a scrapbook of all the strips -- plus notes that he had asked guests to write to her as they left the photo booth. Hands down, her favorite memento of a special day.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen S

This company was fantastic!!! They were easy to correspond with, quick to setup and they operators at our wedding were so friendly and helped to make us a priceless guest book! We highly recommend their services!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Angela A

AMAZING! Mike is great to work with! He is very responsive and professional. Our photo booth was a great hit. Everyone enjoyed it, especially the 10 second videos. I would recommend Photo In A Box who anyone who is looking to add an entertaining option to your party guest.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jamie M

We LOVED working with Photo in a Box! All of our guests had a blast. Will and the team were great to work with, they responded to emails quickly and were very flexible. They used our invitation to create a banner and it was PERFECT! Everyone loved the magnets and my husband and... Read More I had a blast looking through the scrapbook that was made from the photo booth pictures. Can't go wrong!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Shaunté N

This was an absolute hit at my wedding! It was so many people there that some didn't realize we had it so when the posts starting showing up on social media, they were disappointed they missed it. We compared different vendors and this was the BEST value. Love the service and... Read More products. I'm still laughing at the pictures. They even assembled a scrapbook of the photos with messages from the guests right there. Awesome service. Highly recommend this!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

We used Photo In A Box for our daughter's wedding in June and were so very pleased. Will couldn't have been more friendly and accomodating. Everyone had such fun with it and we got a great album to prove it! Helpful hint...be sure to encourage your guests to try the photo... Read More booth ...once they do they can't stop!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Caitlin H

Photo in a box provided the photo booth for our wedding. They were very professional and great to work with! All of the props were great and our guests had a blast with the booth. Highly recommend!

A BIG hit!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Charmeia R

I recommend Photo In A Box. They did an amazing job at our wedding. The booth was a big hit! The photo quality was top notch. The turnaround time for the online gallery was impressive. We received the scrapbook the night of the wedding. I highly recommend this service.

Best decision!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Stephanie P

These guys were FANTASTIC. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. I really appreciate Mike's responsiveness with emails and their professionalism throughout the night. The best part was having the album and online gallery ready for us by the end of the evening. It has... Read More been so great reliving this night through these photos. They made our wedding day extra special and we will continue to Photo In a Box for future events.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Katie G

We used Photo In A Box at our wedding and could not be more pleased with the results. Every guest (180) loved using the photo booth, had fun with the props and enjoyed taking home a little gift. We supplied magnetic strips for each of the guest to take home the photo strips.... Read More The best part was leaving the venue at the end of the night with a photo album put together with all the strips, signed by all the guests! It was such a treat. The next day, we received and email with a link to all the photos AND two weeks later we received a DVD. They are very easy to work, very responsive and reliable. We highly recommend using them!

So great!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Jordan E

Photo in a Box was awesome. Great service, everyone had a great time, could not ask for anything more!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Misty C

Mike and Will were awesome! They worked with us on incorporating our logo into the photo for everyone! We received our photo album the same night! By the time we returned from our honeymoon the dvd of the photos and video messages that people recorded in the booth were at our... Read More house! They were extremely professional and even squeezed in one extra person when they were supposed to be shutting down. The photo booth was a huge success! All of our guests loved it! I highly recommend them!

Photo In a Box Present at The Ice Cream Race 5k

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Kristin W

I hired Photo In a Box for my event: The Ice Cream Race 5k. They did a fantastic job and provided every runner with a photo strip. I really like the look of their photo booth too! I strongly recommend Photo In a Box.

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Ilona C

We really enjoyed having Photo In A Box at our wedding! Before the wedding, it was very easy to work with them on reserving and contracting for a photo booth. It was also really easy to create a custom logo for the photo strip - they had lots of options, and were willing to work... Read More with us using our own logo files. At the wedding, we loved that they had a wide range of fun props, a helpful attendant, a guest book for people to sign, and even an option for people to leave video messages. We appreciated the personal touches at the end - they gave us our album with a photo booth photo that we took, and sent us a CD with our photo and logo. The website they provided was also really handy in case people wanted to grab their digital copies. We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. I highly recommend them!

Best Decision You Will Make

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Hilary N

I really debated about including a photobooth at our reception because it wasn't in our budget, but I am so glad I used Photo In A Box. The operators were consummate professionals and everyone had a blast using the booth. The process is so simple, they don't inundate you with... Read More emails during your planning process, and you really get so much for your money. Absolutely recommend!

TOO FUNNY

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Mayra D

I went to a party and they put this funny option, and didn´t used at my wedding, but it´s an original idea for any celebration.

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Maria N

Working with Mike and Photo in a Box was great. They have great options and the best price I could find for what they provided, which was more than most other companies I looked into, and the photo booth was - besides the open bar :-) - easily the most popular part of our... Read More wedding. People could not stop talking about (and using!) the photo booth, and we have some great photo/video memories now. Mike sent the link to the online site to view the pics and videos by 1am after ending his time at the wedding at 11, so that was awesome and unexpected. They were responsive and helpful, and I definitely recommend them for any event!

photo bomb amazing

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Janis S

This part of my wedding was fantastic. Will was very helpful with time changes and all the questions I asked. This w as definitely worth more than the deal I got for it. I wiuld recommened this company to anyone in need of a photo booth ten times over.

Photo In A Box rocks!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Kate B

We were very eager to have a photo booth at our wedding and Photo in a Box did not disappoint! They were professional and efficient. The props they brought were hilarious and we are so happy with the guest book. It is fantastic to have pictures of your friends and family next... Read More to their notes to you. I would highly, highly recommend Photo in a Box!! The price was very reasonable for the amount of joy we're getting from having the pictures!