Known for capturing phenomenal moments!

Thanks for stopping by! We are a wedding photography team based in Bentonville, Arkansas serving the Northwest Arkansas area and abroad. If you can’t tell, we’re well-versed in the art of capturing cherished moments. Please feel free to enjoy samplings of our work through our website!

Artistic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1005 NE Halifax Pl, Bentonville, AR

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

Kaity and Photo Love are amazing! I was so impressed with the time and energy that Kaity put into making my daughter's engagement, bridal and wedding photographs absolutely stunning. She knows exactly how to capture the light to create truly remarkable images. I can't... Read More recommend Kaity highly enough!

2015-09-04T13:26:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so great to be able to work with all of you. It was easy to see how much they love each other and I loved being able to capture that!

Photo Love is the Best in NWA!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jessica P

Kaity at photo love was so professional and fun to work with. There was not one picture I was not 100% satisfied with. She provides excellent direction during the photo sessions which makes it a lot more comfortable for the client, in my opinion. I've experienced too many... Read More photographers who simply say "look like you love each other!" which does not work for me.

2015-09-04T13:10:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jessica! You two were so fun and easy to work with and really made my job easier! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Photolove is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Tai C

Kaity and her team were not only very talented they were also fun to be around. For my bridal shoot, we were able to shoot in the snow. It was a cold day but Kaity made it fun and she made me feel beautiful. The final product was amazing. For our wedding, Kaity and her team... Read More seemed invisible but they captured several beautiful moments. They were everywhere and nowhere at the same time. When we received our photos, I actually cried. Photolove captured everything perfectly. I felt like I was reliving our day all over again. I highly recommend Photolove for your wedding and any other important day. I plan to use them for many years to come. Thank you Photolove!!!

2015-09-04T13:21:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tai! I loved being a part of your and Jacob's wedding day! You two were always amazing to be around and help make me love what I do!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

We are thrilled to be working with the Always - Impressive Photo Love team. We are a wedding vendor in NWA and have worked with Kaity and her photography team multiple times over the past few years and can not begin to start telling our brides how great it is to work with Kaity.... Read More She is always smiling and having a great time at every wedding. She goes above the call of duty to help us out while keeping up with the wedding party. Very professional and a joy to work with! We recommend Photo Love to all of our Brides every chance we get! Thank you Kaity!

Couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I was blown away with the exceptional personal experience I got with Katy of Photo Love. I may have been a little demanding before and the day of the wedding but Katy helped everything go smoothly! My emails and questions were responded to quickly. She even referred me to other... Read More wedding vendors that were amazing to work with. Katy helped plan our wedding day time line before the wedding which was a huge help! She helped guide the wedding party through the whole day and was super nice to all our guests. She was basically our Wedding Day Coordinator! When we got to see our photos for the first time I cried! It was exactly and more than I could have asked for! Katy went above and beyond the day of our wedding and the pictures are the proof! I have told many of my friends about Photo Love in hopes they will be as happy as I am with my wedding pictures.

2015-09-04T14:14:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day! I was honored that you chose us to capture all of the special moments! I really enjoyed working with you both through it all!

The Best Memories

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Miranda T

Wow! What an absolutely phenomenal photographer! We loved Kaity from the minute we met up with her for our engagement session. We were so incredibly happy with our engagement photos, and we were blown away with our wedding photos. Her and Erica captured our full day, from... Read More getting ready with my girls to the sparkler send-off at the end of the night. She took control of the day and made the sometimes-frustrating family photos efficient and stress-free. The photos are amazing. Choosing Photo Love as our wedding photographer was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Randi R

Photo Love is THE BEST wedding photographer. Loved working with them!!

Love Photo Love

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Caitlyn C

Kaity was so awesome! She made everything stress-free and easy!

Photo Love is Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Samantha L

Having a good photographer was a big priority for me while planning my wedding day so I was relieved when a friend told me about Photo Love. Kaity made us all feel really comfortable during pictures so we were all relaxed and had a lot of fun. We ordered an album of the... Read More wedding day and are so pleased that we chose this option. It's beautiful. But I definitely would have ordered some extra pages if I could do it again.

Awesome Photos

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Sarah H

Kaity did my wedding photos and was absolutely amazing! I did a theme wedding (steampunk) and all of the pictures turned out so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Rachel E

I liked working with the Photo Love and thought they did a good job overall. My one complaint was that I thought I was booking the same photographer to do both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. However, I found out two weeks before the wedding that I was getting a... Read More completely different photographer. Even though it was a last minute change, I felt the new photographer was great at the wedding and I look forward to getting my pictures back.

Kaity Whitman

There’s nothing Kaity enjoys more than creating portraits that evoke real emotion. When it’s done right, you can see it in every shot. You can definitely feel it, too. That’s what Photo Love is all about. Each portrait is a glimpse into your life. An unforgettable memory that makes you smile, laugh or cry. Needless to say, capturing these moments is a heavy responsibility. And no one’s better at it than Kaity.

TO Photo Love