Artistic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1005 NE Halifax Pl, Bentonville, AR

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Jessie

Kaity absolutely blew us away with her talent and professionalism. She took the most beautiful pictures and working with her was utterly stress free both before the wedding and on the day of. We love every single photo she sent us and it made picking which ones to print the only... Read More difficult part of the whole experience! Kaity was such a consummate professional and so familiar with weddings that having her there to take pictures made the entire wedding run more smoothly. It ended up raining that day (booo) but you cannot even tell that in a single one of the photos. Kaity is magic!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Susan C

Kaity at Photo Love Photography made our entire engagement and wedding experience perfect! She is experienced, professional and prompt. She also has a laid back ease about her that kept me from getting nervous or worked up on our wedding day! The pictures turned out beautifully.... Read More We loved our engagements, bridals, and wedding day pictures. She captured everything we wanted and more! The photo credit we had with our package was used on a gorgeous wedding album that we will cherish for years and years. I can not wait to use Kaity for more pictures in the future. Thank you to Photo Love Photography for an incredible experience!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Jessica S

We chose Photo Love Photography because we loved the uniqueness, energy, and vibrance of the images. Kaity was an AMAZING photographer! We were very impresssed with her...from start to finish! She was always available for questions and concerns...getting back to us in an... Read More efficient and timely manner, which was perfect for a stressed out bride! We can honestly say that after hiring her for our wedding, "photography" was the one area we had no stress about on the wedding day! Now that we have seen the wedding day pics, we couldn't be happier! There are so many "perfect" shots and they all tell our wedding day story beautifully! Kaity is great! Her upbeat personality and EXCEPTIONAL photography skills...made her the perfect choice for wedding day photographer! We were soooo excited to see what she would do with our wedding - we have been through the photos so many times now - we've laughed and cried and laughed some more, and have had SO much fun reliving that wonderful day. Kaity, your shots are amazing - we absolutely love how you captured the energy and the emotion, and your artistry is incredible. We are so happy that we chose you to photograph the most special day of our lives - thanks again for everything!

2016-01-04T13:51:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica! I truly loved working with you both through the entire process. Your wedding was so beautiful, everything just looked absolutely perfect all day! I was so honored you chose me to capture it for you!

Photo Love is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica T

We used Kaity for engagements, bridals, and wedding portraits. And every step of the way, she was wonderful and professional. She gave great direction during the sessions and made it easier for everyone involved (from a groom who was unsure about engagement pictures to the kids... Read More involved in the wedding party!) On top of great service, her pictures are beautiful! I can't stop looking over them all...way too many amazing ones to name my favorites. She and her team did such a great job capturing all the special moments of our big day and I couldn't be more thankful!

2015-10-30T09:53:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica! You and Joe were amazing to work with and your wedding was so beautiful! Thank you for choosing us to capture your special memories!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Emma P

We LOVED working with Kaity for our engagement pictures and wedding. She was so fun to work with, making us laugh every step of the way. We had a wonderful experience.

2015-10-12T09:07:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emma! I had a blast working with you and Jon! Your wedding was amazing and I was honored to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Kaity is an amazing photographer!! We love our engagement pictures!!! We were in a time crunch because we were moving out of the country, she gave us a great turn around with editing and was able to grasp the essence of Arkansas which we will miss a whole lot! Thank you very... Read More much!

2015-10-12T09:21:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! I love helping capture special moment and memories for couples and was thrilled I could do that for you two!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Just the greatest! Kaity is so down to earth and comfortable to be around. I was so nervous about having our engagement pictures taken, but she made the whole process easy and FUN! I can't wait to see how the rest of our pictures turn out, and even more- I can't wait to have her... Read More photograph the wedding! Awesome photographer!

2015-10-12T09:13:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It's couples like you two that make me really love what I do! I can't wait for your wedding day too, I know it'll be beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

We are thrilled to be working with the Always - Impressive Photo Love team. We are a wedding vendor in NWA and have worked with Kaity and her photography team multiple times over the past few years and can not begin to start telling our brides how great it is to work with Kaity.... Read More She is always smiling and having a great time at every wedding. She goes above the call of duty to help us out while keeping up with the wedding party. Very professional and a joy to work with! We recommend Photo Love to all of our Brides every chance we get! Thank you Kaity!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

Kaity and Photo Love are amazing! I was so impressed with the time and energy that Kaity put into making my daughter's engagement, bridal and wedding photographs absolutely stunning. She knows exactly how to capture the light to create truly remarkable images. I can't... Read More recommend Kaity highly enough!

2015-09-04T13:26:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so great to be able to work with all of you. It was easy to see how much they love each other and I loved being able to capture that!

Photo Love is the Best in NWA!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jessica P

Kaity at photo love was so professional and fun to work with. There was not one picture I was not 100% satisfied with. She provides excellent direction during the photo sessions which makes it a lot more comfortable for the client, in my opinion. I've experienced too many... Read More photographers who simply say "look like you love each other!" which does not work for me.

2015-09-04T13:10:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jessica! You two were so fun and easy to work with and really made my job easier! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Photolove is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Tai C

Kaity and her team were not only very talented they were also fun to be around. For my bridal shoot, we were able to shoot in the snow. It was a cold day but Kaity made it fun and she made me feel beautiful. The final product was amazing. For our wedding, Kaity and her team... Read More seemed invisible but they captured several beautiful moments. They were everywhere and nowhere at the same time. When we received our photos, I actually cried. Photolove captured everything perfectly. I felt like I was reliving our day all over again. I highly recommend Photolove for your wedding and any other important day. I plan to use them for many years to come. Thank you Photolove!!!

2015-09-04T13:21:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tai! I loved being a part of your and Jacob's wedding day! You two were always amazing to be around and help make me love what I do!

Couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I was blown away with the exceptional personal experience I got with Katy of Photo Love. I may have been a little demanding before and the day of the wedding but Katy helped everything go smoothly! My emails and questions were responded to quickly. She even referred me to other... Read More wedding vendors that were amazing to work with. Katy helped plan our wedding day time line before the wedding which was a huge help! She helped guide the wedding party through the whole day and was super nice to all our guests. She was basically our Wedding Day Coordinator! When we got to see our photos for the first time I cried! It was exactly and more than I could have asked for! Katy went above and beyond the day of our wedding and the pictures are the proof! I have told many of my friends about Photo Love in hopes they will be as happy as I am with my wedding pictures.

2015-09-04T14:14:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day! I was honored that you chose us to capture all of the special moments! I really enjoyed working with you both through it all!

The Best Memories

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Miranda T

Wow! What an absolutely phenomenal photographer! We loved Kaity from the minute we met up with her for our engagement session. We were so incredibly happy with our engagement photos, and we were blown away with our wedding photos. Her and Erica captured our full day, from... Read More getting ready with my girls to the sparkler send-off at the end of the night. She took control of the day and made the sometimes-frustrating family photos efficient and stress-free. The photos are amazing. Choosing Photo Love as our wedding photographer was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding.

AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Randi R

Photo Love is THE BEST wedding photographer. Loved working with them!!

Love Photo Love

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Caitlyn C

Kaity was so awesome! She made everything stress-free and easy!

Photo Love is Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Samantha L

Having a good photographer was a big priority for me while planning my wedding day so I was relieved when a friend told me about Photo Love. Kaity made us all feel really comfortable during pictures so we were all relaxed and had a lot of fun. We ordered an album of the... Read More wedding day and are so pleased that we chose this option. It's beautiful. But I definitely would have ordered some extra pages if I could do it again.

Awesome Photos

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Sarah H

Kaity did my wedding photos and was absolutely amazing! I did a theme wedding (steampunk) and all of the pictures turned out so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Rachel E

I liked working with the Photo Love and thought they did a good job overall. My one complaint was that I thought I was booking the same photographer to do both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. However, I found out two weeks before the wedding that I was getting a... Read More completely different photographer. Even though it was a last minute change, I felt the new photographer was great at the wedding and I look forward to getting my pictures back.

Start a Conversation!