Makeup Artists, Beauty

1, Fairfax, VA (703) 597-1446

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 erin d

I met Kira the day of my wedding. You know those instant connections that arise because of no reason...? She was one of them for me. I didn't have time to book a trial so meeting her on the day of my wedding to discuss "my look" was scary for me, but when we met, all my... Read More worries and hesitations were immediately overcome with smiles, laughs and comfort. What was great about Kira was that she checked in with each level of make-up application she did. She wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the style she was creating. The make-up seriously stayed on flawlessly throughout the evening. It was amazing! I didn't feel like I was wearing too much and I didn't feel overdone. Kira's talent is extraordinary! Will totally book her again in a heartbeat!

Felxible and Proffessional

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Amy C

Kira was so incredibly easy to work with. She was very flexible with last minute requests and most importantly she did a wonderful job. I am a more low maintenance bride and was nervous about being over done or not looking bridal enough, but Kira listened so well and I felt... Read More absolutely beautiful and comfortable. She knows her stuff, and the photos turned out amazing

Professional and outstanding quality

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Mimi V

Kira is an amazing photographer who truly knows how to capture the special moments without you even knowing. She is professional, and down to earth. I felt like I was hanging out with a friend the entire time. She finished everything in a timely fashion as promised, communicated... Read More with me during the entire process and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stellar photographer. Thank you!!!

Excellent makeup!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jennifer S

Kira of Photo Ready Faces was amazing to work with. I do not wear makeup often and she was able to pull off a natural look with just the right amount of makeup. During the trial she listened to exactly what I was looking for and offered some suggestions of what might work.... Read More She did an AMAZING job. On my wedding day, she was professional and timely. Before she left she kept asking me if I needed anything else to make sure that I was taken care of 100%. She even left me with the lip stick she used on me so that I could reapply before pictures which were taken at the venue. She went above and beyond to make sure my makeup was done perfectly - I received a ton of compliments on it. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to work with Photo Ready Faces for their big day!

She's amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Allison B

I have worked with Kira on a number of events and her brides always look unbelievably amazing! She's an incredible talent and a joy to work with! HIGHLY recommend her!

Great make up, great price!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Emily S

Kira, from Photo Ready Faces was just wonderful! She arrived on time for the wedding and finished up everyone's makeup ahead of schedule. I asked her to do my makeup as well as both mothers and all five bridesmaids. Each of them had a different style and she was able to... Read More accommodate everyone! I don't often wear makeup, so I was a bit nervous, but she made me feel right at home and made my face look natural which was exactly what I wanted. The cost I referenced was for everyone to have their makeup done. I HIGHLY recommend her.

An Amazing Job at Capturing our Day!

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Katie H

We recently used Photo Ready Faces for our January Wedding and I don't think there are enough words to explain how amazing Kira was and the exceptional photos she took of our day! Kira's eye for the right picture backdrop, lighting, and angles were more than we could ask for!... Read More She captured every moment of our Wedding to a tee. Kira was so easy and flexible to work with that she got the shots we were looking for and more. She took all elements (including the snowy weather) into consideration while shooting and made the process seamless. In reviewing our pictures recently we felt like we were there again! Kira did a fantastic job at illustrating our day and we can't wait for the opportunity to work with her again!

One very happy, pretty (thanks to Kira) Bride!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Amy S

Kira was phenomenal to work with and I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a make up artist who is down to earth, easy going, and fun to work with. She made the day complete and made me feel beautiful! She is wonderful to work and I highly recommend her! THANK YOU KIRA... Read More again for making the day complete for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids!

Kira was wonderful for my wedding

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Kari M

Kira was so wonderful to work with. It was super easy to set up a trial plus she came to me to do it. Plus her trial was affordable and she did an awesome job. She was really personable and made me feel comfortable and asked the right questions to get a feel for how I'd like my... Read More makeup done. On the day of she was on time and did make up for a few people in my wedding party. She did an awesome job and everyone looked beautiful. And my makeup looked just like the trial and was exactly what I wanted. On top of all that she was really sweet and easy to talk to. I had a ton of fun working with her.

One Happy Bride

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Kasey B

Kira did my make-up for my wedding, and it turned out beautifully! She kept the make-up very natural and was able to make it last for the ceremony and reception without using a lot of product, which I really appreciated since I don't wear make-up on a daily basis. Because... Read More my original hairstylist wasn't able to do the braided updo that I envisioned, Kira did my hair, too (even though she wasn't expecting to)! She listened to what I wanted my hair to look like and was able to get it exactly right. I felt very beautiful and "like a bride" and owe a lot of that to Kira and her Photo Ready Faces!

Wonderful services from a true professional!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Diana H

I can't say enough positive things about Kira and her work. She not only did incredibly beautiful and natural looking make up for 9 girls in record time (we finished hours before we had to be ready!!), but she redid one of the BMs hair who wasn't happy with what the stylist I... Read More hired did. She went above and beyond what she had to do and even checked in with me throughout my wedding planning process to see if I needed anything - she's wonderful!! Any bride is lucky to work with Kira!! Thank you again :)

Photo Ready Faces

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Whitney T

As the Maid of Honor in my sister's wedding I booked Kira to photograph the bridal shower celebration. We went on a wine tour around Virginia and she took photos at all the locations. She took some amazing group, candid, and scenery shots. She let us be silly and demanding and... Read More captured some great moments. She provided me with all the original photos as well as her edited ones that made us all look even better! I plan on booking Kira again to shoot my own upcoming wedding next year and recommend her to anyone! Thanks Kira!