Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Dallas, TX (903) 705-8665

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Michael F

My husband and I toured Castle On the Lake and decided it was the venue for us. We toured the venue the morning of a wedding, and while the wedding was being set up, we were fortunate to have been connected with Gema. We looked at her website and loved her work. After... Read More deciding on her as our photographer, she was there for us every step of the way. She answered any and all of our questions. On the day of our wedding, she was not only the photographer: she jumped in to help out where needed while getting ready, as well as throughout the entire event. Gema immediately put us at ease and made us feel very comfortable. While she had us pose for typical wedding poses that every wedding needs, she also had such a great eye and was there for every magical moment that isn't posed. After the wedding and before we received the finished photos, we wondered if certain moments were captured. We are delighted to find that every moment we had talked about was in a picture. Gema has such an eye for detail and knows exactly what looks natural and how to capture amazing events in a memorable way. She took the vision we had and intertwined it with her professional and creative insights. In our opinion, Gema is second to none.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Mallory D

Gema is so much fun to work with! She is extremely talented and is the best wedding photographer in East Texas. She shot my wedding, as well as my sister's. I wanted to use her after seeing her work with my sister's wedding and all of the beautiful photos- so thankful we used... Read More Gema!!! She is wonderful, couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

If you're looking for creative, professional, and beautiful photography, I would HIGHLY recommend Gema! She is kind, funny, laid back, professional, compassionate, a friend when needed, and it's very clear that she's very passionate about what she does. You can tell that she... Read More puts effort into every picture she takes. She captured all of our special moments and turned it into something sincerely beautiful! It took my breath away when I saw them. I'm forever grateful and I'm so thankful that she was my photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashleigh B

Gema is an amazing photographer and so much fun to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your whole session. She is on time with getting your pictures edited and they always look beautiful! I would recommend Gema to anyone wanting fabulous engagement,... Read More bridals, and wedding photography!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Gema did all of our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures, and did an AMAZING job. I do not particularly love being in front of the camera, but Gema made the experience fun, easy and made us look great! Before picking a photographer we met with a few others and looked at a... Read More lot of photos, and the work that Gema does sticks out among all the others. We loved everything and would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Wow, we couldn't have chosen a more talented photographer! Gema is an amazing and artistic photographer! Everything from easy to work with, the engagement session leading up to the wedding day, - the pics were the most flawless, stunning quality that we had ever seen! Gema has a... Read More very creative style in her work that tells a story when you look at the pics. We couldnt be more happy and are so overjoyed we chose the #1 photographer out there! Thank you so very much Gema for making our day extra special!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Gema is a truly gifted photographer. Take one look at her online portfolio and you'll agree that she is very talented. Her ability to capture 'the perfect moment' again and again is why we chose her as the photographer for our engagement photos and wedding day photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Wow!! We really can't put into words how amazing Gema's work is! We booked Gema for our engagement photos and our wedding. Both shoots were incredible and the pictures came out stunning. The utmost professionalism and attention to detail truly shine through in the finished... Read More product.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

When I say Gema is the best, I really mean that she is the best! Wedding photographers are a dime a dozen but every so often one really stands out. Gema in one of those photographers. Her photography is stunning and more importantly, she has a uncanny ability to catch the... Read More personality of the people he is photographing in such an intimate way. Fun to work with and very professional. Love our photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Gema is the best photographer ever! She is professional, nice, and very easy to work with. Our photos are amazing and we are so pleased to have hired her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We recently had the pleasure of working with Gema and it was an awesome experience. We could not have been more pleased from beginning to end. She was timely, professional, friendly and made everyone feel comfortable during the day. She is creative, confident and a true master... Read More of her craft. Gema is a magician of sorts.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Gema was a pleasure to work with and my daughter loved all her images. Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Gema was booked for our wedding day but was available to shoot my bridals and I loved the. I received so many compliments and she really did an amazing job! The best part was that I received so many images that I have had many to choose from from all different angles. Truly the... Read More best!

The best!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kelsea V

Loved Gema! She did wonderful work on my bridals. We just had our wedding so I have not seen those yet, but we are very excited. She was wonderful to have around on our wedding day, along with her sister to help capture our larger wedding. Very artistic work.

pleasant and amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Our experience with Gema was pleasant and she set the bar high!!! Fast in replying to every email and very accommodating. We will be recommending her everyone! I can't wait to start printing photos for our wall and for Christmas. Yes planning a wedding is expensive but please do... Read More not go cheap on the photography! Its what last for a lifetime!

We will forever have wonderful memories

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

We searched around a lot for the right photographer, which is harder than you'd think. Gema very prompt to return e-mails, very accommodating & was fantastic throughout. She has great work and has been very responsive. She has great packages and did ours for the whole day (8hrs)... Read More When she was there, she was there when we needed her to be (during the ceremony and the reception) and helped guide my wife through the details (how to cut the cake) and get people organized for group photos. Such a pleasure to work with!

A pleasure to work with and amazing person

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

We met Gema a year before our wedding and knew from the beginning we were going to be happy with her. She was very prompt with her emails and very helpful when planning our engagement session. On our wedding day, she was on point and focus on the task which was important since... Read More we had no clue what to do. We don't know about lighting or posing but she was fast and knew exactly what to do. We love our photos and very pleased with her service.

I love my wedding photos!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

I received my photos and absolutely love love love them!!! They are beautiful and so happy we chose Gema to shoot our wedding photos. She was very sweet to work with and everyone loved working with her! I will certainly be referring her to all my friends!

Love, Love, Love! She knows how to capture it!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Kara S

We chose Gema because we wanted our pictures to stand out and look like they came out of a magazine! She knows how to capture every special moment! She is truely an Amazing Artist! We absolutely enjoyed her, shes alot of fun! We Love, Love ,Love all of our wedding pictures!... Read More Thank You again, Gema!

OVER 2000 IMAGES!! WOW

Reviewed on 6/23/2014

We received our images today and were blown away! She sent over 2000 images more than expected and she captured so many moments that I had no clue was happening around me! I am so blessed to have such wonderful wedding photos that I can cherish for years to come! LOVE LOVE LOVE... Read More them!

We are so blessed to have found her!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Melissa J

Wedding planning is so stressful and having to deal with multiple vendors can get overwhelming but I am so happy Gema made this experience pleasant and smooth sailing. It rained during our first scheduled engagement session appointment and she was quick to schedule us on a... Read More different date. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL! I love how comfortable we felt at the session and how funny she can be. She made us laugh and love how she captured it! Our family love love love our wedding photos. We had a large wedding party but she took control of the situation and grateful she knew what she was doing because at that point I wanted to leave to our honeymoon lol But honestly if I could redo it, I would have no wedding party and more time taking photos with her. I know she does these cute anniversary sessions and will be calling her for ours in the future!

Very Professional and Sweet

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Bryan R

My wife was having such a hard time preparing for the wedding and Gema was so sweet answering her messages and any questions we had. We had such a great time on our wedding day shoot all the pictures and she made sure that all requested shots were taken. We received more than we... Read More expected and very please since some family members that we had not seen in years were captured. That meant a lot to us. Gema is the best!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Amy C

After researching for a while, we selected Gema to capture our day and were not disappointed at all! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE our photos and book she designed for us! Every moment was captured and we have more than enough pics to cherish for years to come. She even got my grandmothers... Read More expression when I was walking down the aisle!!! I cried when I went through my picture and yes it was HAPPY TEARS. If you want someone who is fun and has an eye then you will not go wrong by hiring her. We will continue to use her for years to come ;)

Amazing and wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Beth R

Where shall I start....hmmmmm so much to say but most important that my photos are AMAZING!! Gema was so wonderful to work with from beginning to end. I never had to stress over her. I told her my vision and dreams and she took care of us. I love how she kept talking to me and... Read More assuring me that my day will be magical even if it looked like it was going to rain and things were going a bit bonkers. Yes, not everything is perfect and our schedule went out the window, but she took care of it and made sure all photos were shot. If you want more pictures with you and your man, I suggest the first look. You get time alone and also more amazing shots together. I highly recommend her and she will always be a friend to us.

Gema is a Creative Genius!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013

My handsome husband and I used Gema for our Engagement, Bridal, and Wedding Photographer back in 2010. Every year since then, we get with Gema and do a fun themed Anniversary Photo Shoot. In 2011 we did a Hot Air Balloon shoot, in 2012 we did a Grease Themed Shoot, and in 2013... Read More we did a Hippie (1960's) Themed Shoot. Gema not only comes up with these themes, but she paints you a vivid picture of what she has in mind for the shoot. In the beginning I admit I was always a little skeptical of all her ideas for the shoot, but boy did she make me eat those words. Gema knows what she is doing behind her camera. Every single photo session has turned out AMAZING!! Even if I felt like I looked crazy in a certain position or holding something strange, you would NEVER be able to tell from her pictures. Like I said before, GEMA KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING! Gema is such a versatile photographer. She can shoot anything from traditional to "out of the box" style weddings and photo sessions. I like to let her get creative and chose a style or theme for me. We have had so much fun over the years, that I can thankfully say Gema is a really good friend of ours. She is so much fun to work with, she's full of great ideas, she goes out of her way to help with photo shoot issues that are my responsibility, she will go to hell and back to get those amazing shots (believe me!), she's not scared to try something new or different, she's dependable, she's honest, she's reliable, and I can continue to tell you how outstanding she is but I don't have too many characters left under my limit. I can promise you that Gema will be the perfect choice for your wedding needs or for just a regular photo shoot. She will work with you to meet your needs as best as she can, but just trust her judgement because she knows exactly what she is doing with that camera & flash of hers. Give her the reins, so you can relax and enjoy your photo shoot and I promise she wont disappoint you!!! #AlwaysTeamGema