Your wedding day is a unique story to tell

With an extensive experience in photographing weddings Luba is able not only capture special moments of your wedding, but also create a full story of the event with amazing details, emotions, and the whole atmosphere of your wedding day. Her exclusive wedding story books will become your family heirloom that you will treasure for a lifetime! Call Luba today for a consultation or get a FREE Wedding Guide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Coeur d'Alene, Spokane and Nationwide (208) 691-6964

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Vicky N

I have had the privilege to work with Luba Wold on many occasions over the years. When my daughter ask who should be her photographer for the wedding, there was no question - it had to be Luba. We actually worked the wedding date around her schedule. Her work is divine. She... Read More is so accommodating, full of wonderful ideas, and has the perfect eye for any setting. Not that I wanted my daughter to get married, but at least it was captured with Luba's professionalism and we will have these memories documented for a lifetime.

2017-10-03T13:46:05 Response from the vendor

I was honored to photograph your beautiful daughter's wedding! I cannot wait to finish designing their wedding book and present it to them. I am looking forward to continuing relationship with your wonderful family! Sincerely, Luba Wold

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kaleb L

Luba is absolutely amazing! She is so organized and talented at what she does that my husband and I did not have to worry about any of the pictures on our wedding day. I felt very comfortable with trusting that she would do a great job. I've seen a few pictures come back so far... Read More and they have been incredible. It was such a relief that this was one less thing I had to worry about on our wedding day. If you need a photographer for any event you are having, I would definitely recommend Luba. You will not be disappointed!

2017-08-11T10:55:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you, guys! Your wedding was stunningly beautiful. I can't wait to see your wedding book, which should be arriving very soon. See you soon! Luba

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Serena G

Luba was very helpful and responsive as we communicated between January and December 2016. She always emailed to check in, and sent friendly reminders when needed. She was very flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement session. My husband is not a fan of getting his... Read More picture taken, but she made us both feel so comfortable that it was a breeze. She was professional and so friendly in all her interactions with us and our family and friends. She took care of everything and worked wonders on the day of the wedding. It was a very long day and we appreciated her help from start to finish. We would recommend her to anyone looking for professional and high quality photography and products.

2017-02-16T18:56:22 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so beautiful, guys. The fact that we started in 2016 and finished in 2017 was pretty amazing in itself! I can't wait to finish designing your unique wedding album, so you can cherish it for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Rebecca M

By far, the most stunning Wedding pictures my family and friends have ever seen. Luba is incredible! Great to work with, awesome personality, amazing, talented photographer. I'm so happy we chose her for our Wedding... she's the best! We will always look back at all the sweet... Read More moments she captured of our special day....

2017-11-16T18:17:30 Response from the vendor

Your wedding day will be hard to forget: romantic First Look on Priest Lake shore, sudden storm interrupting your ceremony and tough guests holding on till the very end and amazing rainbow rewarding everyone at your wedding. All these memories will be in your one-of-a-kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 angel j

Luba is a fantastic photographer and person! Her understanding of photography and eye for amazing life long memories captured by photo are remarkable. Luba is very patient and personable which made my experience of working with her stress free and comfortable. Luba worked... Read More incredibly hard for me on my wedding day trying to capture precious moments as my big day flew by. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

2017-10-06T19:20:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Angel. It was such a pleasure working with you not only on your wedding day, but your engagement session as well. What a love story you two have! I can't wait to finish working on your wedding pictures and start designing your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Katherine R

Luba is absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding day with the most beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier. She truly goes the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect, and really made a personal connection with us. We were very blessed to have her as our... Read More photographer.

2017-05-19T13:04:50 Response from the vendor

Your heartwarming wedding was so beautiful. I was glad to be part of it and capture special memories of such an important day in your life. I can't wait to see your special wedding book, it should be here next week, guys! Luba

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amy R

Luba has such a unique perspective that shines through all of her photos. She has so many ideas for special shots that I would have never imagined. She is so professional and yet, made photographing our wedding such fun, too! Because of Luba's careful attention to detail, I am... Read More able to see the special moments that happened during our wedding festivities that I missed or otherwise may forget. Thank you, Luba! I now have every special memory captured and will never have to forget!

2017-05-09T17:42:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amy and Don. Your wedding was so beautiful and heartwarming. I am very happy for two of you! It was nice to be photographing a wedding in Phoenix area in March! What a treat! My best wishes to you and I cannot wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Taryn L

My fiance and I have loved working with Luba. On a practical level, she is very easy to contact and gets back in a timely manner, runs meetings and sessions professionally and in a way that makes clients feel comfortable and taken care of, and answers questions honestly, giving... Read More her opinions and knowledgeable suggestions while also being very open to the needs/wants of her clients. On a relational level, Luba is so easy to get along with, has such a fun, hospitable personality and is in general a very genuine person who obviously cares very much for both her craft and her clients. Despite the freezing Couer d'Alene weather, our engagement session was a blast and our pictures turned out wonderfully. We are so excited for Luba to be a part of celebrating and capturing our wedding day in June!

2017-05-09T17:44:41 Response from the vendor

I am looking forwards to your wedding next month and see your guests signing your Engagement Guest Book. They'll see how much you had on that freezing cold day in Coeur d'Alene! Luba Wold

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Sherry B

Luba is fantastic!! Exemplary work!

2017-04-05T07:42:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sherry. It was so good to see your son being so happy! His wedding on March 25, 2017 was so beautiful! Honored to photograph another important event for your family! Thank you. Luba Wold

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 CarolAnn H

Luba did an amazing job capturing our wedding, she was super nice and was very flexible with timing. She went back and forth making sure she captured all of the special moments and details from the bride and bridesmaids getting ready to the groom and groomsmen getting ready. The... Read More quality of the pictures is amazing and she was willing to work with us and our budget. She was very professional yet also personable and tried her best to remember names of family members.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Breanna B

My husband and I got married in Coeur d' Alene, we are from Colorado so finding vendors out of state seemed like it might be stressful. We booked Luba for our photographer from the referral of our officiant. I emailed her with the information given to me by him. She was very... Read More quick to respond, which was great. She was very accommodating and worked with our budget. We ended up just booking her services for a few hours for our ceremony. What she did with those few hours was amazing. She knew she was on a time limit and did everything she could to get all the pictures we wanted. She is focused and gets great results! She is an amazing photographer and a awesome person to work with! The pictures she took at our ceremony are beautiful! I could not have asked for better results!

2017-02-16T18:59:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It does not matter whether it is a small wedding or a big one. My goal is to delight my customers each and every time. I am glad you loved your pictures. My best wishes to you both! Luba

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 William K

Luba is super nice, so sweet. She and her husband are both just gems. We had our engagement session earlier in the year as well; she was prompt in getting the app to us to access our photos both times. Quality of photos was excellent.

2017-02-16T19:02:49 Response from the vendor

Hello, guys. I have not seen your review till now, because I've just joined The Knot. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and heartfelt. Hope you will be enjoying your wedding storybook and portraits for a very long time. My best wishes to you both. Luba

Luba Wold

Photography has always been a big part of Luba’s life since her childhood, raised around film developing, dark room, red light, and black and white pictures drying on a glass. The passion has never gone away and got even stronger with all new technology in digital world of photography. Luba currently studies with the most prominent wedding and portrait photographers in the world. Every wedding is an opportunity for her to create the most amazing photographs that you will be proud of!