Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

10698 Eglantine Ct, San Diego, CA (858) 248-7850

Beautiful Photos - Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Pamela A

Paul Talanian did a fantastic job photographing our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with the results! It was a great investment - I'm so glad I took my time selecting the "right" photographer! Paul made everyone feel at ease and helped capture every moment of our special... Read More day! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! He got several "key" photos from different angles so we'd have lots of different options when selecting our favorites for our photo album. Everyone in our wedding party looked terrific and they have all commented on how wonderful our wedding pictures turned out! When we hired Paul to be our wedding photographer we purchased one of his packages which included engagement photos and they also came out beautiful. Paul has an incredible eye and is very easy to work with. He makes you feel relaxed so your pictures turn out wonderful. We are going to use Paul for more family pictures in the future. I highly recommend him as a photographer!

this guy is great

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Jessica S

This was a great experiance. Paul was very helpful and patient with my and my mother and all of our questions. The price was great for what we got in our package. He was on time and made sure that I got all the pictures that I wanted. I would definately use him again.

Review for Photography by Paul

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Hazel O

He listened to what we wanted and delivered! He was very flexible and personable.

Review for Photography by Paul

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Courtney C

He captured wonderful candids. Things that still take my breath away when I see how raw the emotion is in the pictures;Make sure to have a list of what pictures you must have. Remember to put the ring bearers and flower girls in the group shots.