Engagement

Photo

Cincinnati, OH (513) 708-4721

Rockstar

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 rachel e

Although i don't have my pictures back yet, i do want to boost her rating for anyone looking now. I've seen her work from other weddings and i don't doubt the pictures will be awesome. From our first meeting i knew she was a go with the flow type of woman who can create... Read More whatever you're looking for. She's easy to communicate with, her prices are very reasonable and she went above and beyond what a photographer should be expected to do. She was there to capture everything we wanted and seemed to really love what she was doing. I plan to recommend her to anyone who's looking for a photographer. If you're looking to add vendors to your list that will not stress you out or make your day more complicate-call her up.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Anne S

Hiring Ingrid as our wedding phtotgrapher was one of the best choices we made! She was always in contact with me about every detail and even helped me with a special wedding gift for my husband! She is amazing at what she does and she goes above and beyond her job title! Yes she... Read More takes fantastic pictures but she also helps keep you right on schedule, makes everyone involved feel completly comfortable and makes sure your day is perfect! We had a bridal party of 27 (including parents) and took her downtown in the middle of a crazy baseball game and she still stuck it out with us!! So many of our guests commented on how awesome she was! Laying on the floor and standing on tables to get the perfect shot and dancing to the music along with us!!! She remembered pictures I had told her months ago that I wanted that I totally forgot about! She is truly worth every penny and I can not wait to use her talent for many more pictures to come!!!

So helpful and knowledgable.

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Jessica B

Ingrid was great! She's not just a photography. She's a seamstress, an organizer and a hairdresser haha! She not only knew how to put everyone at ease for their best photos but she was also unafraid to jump in and lend a hand with anything to make the day go smoothly. She was... Read More professional with the guests and personable enough to not be stiff. I can't wait to get my photos.

Ingrid is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Sadie A

Ingrid is truly a wonderful photographer. She went out of her way to make sure that everything went smoothly that day, and I do not just mean with the pictures. She was with us through everything for the day and she acted as a coordinator. The shots she got were beautiful and... Read More creative. She even got a picture of my grumpy nephew with a smile on his face. I do not know what I would have done without her. I will recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married.