Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

3564 Tuxedo Rd, Atlanta, GA (305) 776-7859

Review for Photo Mingle

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Jackie M

I am so excited to write a review for Photo Mingle Atlanta! I absoultely loved having them at my wedding. All of the staff were very professional and helpful to the wedding guests. The guests loved the fact that the photos are printed instantly and that they were able to write... Read More personalized messages on the photo. Such a Great Concept!!!! One of my goals for the wedding was to have something unique and fun to entertain the wedding guests and Photo Mingle made that happen! Having Photo Mingle was one of the best investments that we made for the wedding! Married March 2013

Crowd pleaser!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Kelsey F

Huge hit at our wedding! This is not just your ordinary photo booth. With awesome touch screen capabilities our guest were able to write messages or draw art on a photo before printing the final picture.We gave picture frames as a wedding favor to our guest. They were able to... Read More take a picture, customize it, and print it right there to put in their frames! AMAZING!

Biggest hit of my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Nicole J

Everyone LOVED this at my wedding in Fort Lauderdale. It seriously became the most talked about item there! So much fun! You can write messages on the pictures via touchscreen and print them out right there! So amazing! Then I received a link with all the pics and CDs with... Read More the high quality images that I could print myself! Truly the best photobooth I could imagine! I didn't want a clunky old photobooth, I wanted something modern and beautiful and this was definitely it! So amazing!