Photoquest Studio

Also serve Fallbrook, San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Temecula, CA Also serve Fallbrook, San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles. (408) 677-9420

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Debbie L

Kevin is incredible! He took my engagement and wedding photos and made the whole experience fun and seemless. He's definitley got an eye for creativity and finding unique shots as well as at capturing the moment. Kevin was also very professional and easy to work with. He's a... Read More hard worker and loves what he does and it shows!! We were very happy with Kevin and would work with him again in a heart beat! :)

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Vanessa G

What an amazing experience with Kevin! I was blessed to have met Kevin 3 years before my wedding, by chance, and kept in touch through Facebook. Once I got engaged, Kevin was an easy decision because, not only had he shot at my venue before, but he already knew the style of... Read More photos I tend to like since he could see the photos I would share with my friends and family. Needless to say I am very particular about my pictures and I am not shy to say there are certain shots and angles I simply do not like. Kevin COMPLETELY understood this and worked very well with me and my now husband to get the exact shots we were hoping for. The colors in his photos are SPECTACULAR!! They are so bright and vibrant. He loves going outside the 'normal' and pushing the limits. I even got a "Dirty Dancing" pose in my wedding dress!! When I first began planning my wedding, all I prayed for was just a hand full of photos that I would actually like. When Kevin sent me my photos, out of the thousands he took, there were only a handful of photos I didn't absolutely love! Talk about exceeding expectations. If you are particular about photos, and want an engaged, understanding and active photographer, then Kevin is definitely your guy!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Samantha G

From the moment my husband and I met Kevin, we knew he was the photographer for our wedding. From the very first greeting he was incredibly professional and personable. Kevin truly loves what he does and understands that a wedding is not just an event but a union and... Read More celebration. He truly gives a unique perspective on his shots and all the while makes sure to capture a picture of everyone. He blends in with the wedding event (they call him the ninja) and also ensures to make everyone happy, happy, happy!!! We are so grateful to have had Kevin and his assistant capture our Big Day! Thank you Kevin!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 megan h

Kevin did an amazing job documenting our wedding! The pictures came back way better then I could have ever imagine. Out of 1,011 pictures there was not a bad one. He does everything possible to get the perfect picture. He even climbed the side of the barn at our venue to hang... Read More my wedding dress from it to capture the perfect picture. His top priority is to make the couple happy. No matter what time of the day it is, he was always there for me to answer any question I had leading up to the wedding. He has the best personality and truly makes the couple feel comfortable. Leading up to the wedding I was nervous about choosing a photographer, as this is the only thing I would have to look back at after the wedding to remember our special day. I am so glad that my wedding coordinator recommended him because I don't think it would have been possible to find anyone who could do a better job! There are no words to describe just how perfect our pictures are. During our honeymoon he was sending me sneak peak pictures of the wedding, which was just what I needed since I didn't have any pictures on my phone to look back at. He also had our pictures back to us within a month of the wedding, which allowed me to use some of the pictures for our thank you cards. He also includes a wedding album in his package which was a huge plus :) Kevin truly is one of a kind. You can tell that he loves what he does. Photography is not a job to him, it is something that he loves. He proved that to us by staying an extra 2 hours at our wedding just because he wanted to capture our wedding from start to end. That is the type of guy he is. I am so grateful that he did this, as there are many wonderful pictures he captured from the end of the night that I would not have had if it wasn't for him. He constantly had the wedding party laughing, which made for beautiful pictures, and natural smiles. I can not say enough great things about Kevin. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family looking for a wedding photographer and/or a photographer for engagement pictures. I cannot wait to use him in the future for maternity pictures! If you have not booked a photographer give Kevin a call. He will not disappoint you!

2016-12-11T12:35:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Megan and Cody for your kind words! I really appreciate it. Kevin http://www.photoqueststudio.com/blog/2016/11/longshadow-ranch-winery-wedding-by-wedding-photographer-in-temecula-megan-cody