Photos by Miss Ann

Serving NYC & Reykjavik Iceland and destinations

Destination Weddings, Photo

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Iceland & Detroit, MI Serving NYC & Reykjavik Iceland and destinations (354) 784-3703

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Alan C

We wanted our wedding to not just be about the ceremony, but an overall experience in a place that we really wanted to go. Iceland was that place, and Ann was the person to make it happen. No request was too big or too small for Ann. From helping to customize our ceremony in a... Read More distant place, to finding a lighthouse for our wedding night. It was an experience that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Alan C

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Mark & Biheng

At the beginning of our first Skype conversation with Ann she asked us to imagine hiking up a mountain in the rain for an hour in our wedding clothes and to rate how we would feel on a scale of one (hating every minute) to ten (seriously excited). We looked at each other and... Read More both responded “ten”, which confirmed that we would continue the discussion with Ann. In that instant we knew we had found the right wedding planner. Ann just doesn’t accept clients for the money – she partners with people to create the perfect wedding. Fast forward eight months and there we were – hiking up a mountain in our wedding clothes in the rain and beginning the most magical day imaginable. Ann and the Iceland Wedding Planner team don’t just offer a formulaic experience. She provided us with options for itineraries and information and images of various destinations and from this we were able to choose where we wanted to visit on the day and create our own tailored experience. The only criterion was that we could fit the schedule into the day. Ann also provides options for the wedding details such as the celebrant, hairdresser, flowers and wedding cake so that we could create exactly the feel we wanted. Ann just doesn’t bring creative flair to the wedding. She is the consummate professional who manages all of the administrative issues and scheduling with detail and precision. We were given a list of all paperwork required by the Icelandic authorities for approval to get married. There were a couple of small hiccups in getting some of the paperwork from our end, but Ann communicated regularly with the District Commissioner to help us manage this process and ensure that there would be no unexpected issues when we arrived in Iceland. As a result, every part of the day was meticulously planned by Ann so all we needed to do was enjoy every moment without any concerns. On our wedding day Ann exuded warmth and made everything fun and enjoyable. She also chooses her service providers to ensure they provide the same combination of friendliness and assurance that everything would go smoothly. The superjeep driver skilfully navigated several deep fast-flowing rivers and freely chatted to us, giving interesting insights into Iceland. The celebrant Pastor Egil was an extraordinary and wonderful man. The words he wrote for our ceremony were just beautiful and somehow seemed so appropriate for us, despite only meeting him on the day. And then there are Ann’s photos! They are just extraordinarily beautiful and perfectly capture the magic of the day. Ann is very accomplished photographer and really has the ability to craft amazing images using the light and the natural landscapes. We now have several pictures hanging on the wall and they stand alone as works of art – with the added benefit of constantly reminding us of our wonderful wedding day. So, in summary, if you are considering an adventure wedding in Iceland, don’t consider anyone else. Ann and the Iceland Wedding Planner team will provide you the best experience imaginable.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Liz E

If you’re planning a destination wedding Ann is the perfect wedding planner/photographer/designer/travel agent. She literally does it all. We worked with her for a destination wedding in rural Norway and we, and our guests, could not have been more pleased and amazed. We... Read More actually had not even been to Norway before but after talking to us about our likes and preferences she was able to craft several locations and itineraries for us. We ended up choosing a great location in Loen, Norway . Our wedding ceremony was held on the hotel grounds facing a beautiful fjord and mountains. After the ceremony we all hoped on a shuttle and adventured to a private beach/island, old stone bridges, and a cruise around Norway’s most famous fjord, and finally back to our hotel to enjoy a delicious dinner in a beautifully decorated room. Our wedding also included meeting up with friends and family in Bergen and then traveling through the countryside together. Ann even arranged for our group to be picked up from another small town in Norway to our wedding hotel together. She scouted and chose the locations in the area for our wedding pictures and took the photos herself. We could not have been more pleased with the quality of the photographs. Friends and family that we show the photos too say they should be in magazines… and in this case they actually have! Her photos captured the romance of the day and the beauty and grandeur of the Norwegian landscape. Our group of friends and family that joined us on the trip remark that it was not only the best wedding they’ve attended but also one of the best vacations that they’ve had. In addition to being an amazing planner and photographer Ann also is an impeccable designer. She worked with us to gather, and ship to Norway, all the décor and flowers for the reception. Again, after speaking with us she was able to arrange decorate the reception room to somehow mirror exactly what we had envisioned. We could not have been more pleased with Ann. Her attention to detail, positive energy, skill, organization, and professionalism are incredible. If a completely unique and epic destination wedding are what you have in mind she is definitely the person you want to work with on making that a reality.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Cameron S

I wish I could give Ann more than 5 stars!! I contacted her about planning our Iceland wedding, and about 8 months later it was a reality! Ann was great with communication and answered every single little email I wrote almost immediately. We had a small, family-only wedding (the... Read More 2 of us and 9 guests) and Ann made it more amazing than I ever could have dreamed!! She has connections to private locations, which is so necessary now that the top sights in Iceland are visited by so many people each day. Our ceremony was held in front of a secret waterfall and we had our cocktail hour in a private cave -- not a single tourist in sight! On top of that, she delivered stunning photos of our perfect day. I would recommend Ann to anyone wanting to get married in Iceland!! Video of our wedding day:

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Debra I

. Ann the Iceland Wedding Planner is phenomenal! Our magical Iceland wedding day was never to be forgotten. She was key in making our Iceland wedding easy to plan and was an incredible wedding planner and (importantly!) wedding photographer. Look at our photos and all the... Read More photos she took on her website. She is easy to work with, accessible, replies quickly and is well informed as she is a USA citizen from Michigan but lives in Iceland. She skyped us in the USA to help us with Iceland Marriage paperwork, she planned and executed the wedding without a hitch, arranged hair and makeup, transportation, priest and arranged a phenomenal day adventure for a stress free magical Katla Glacier wedding day . . We were so happy. On our wedding day our adventure continued as our driver Good John drove us to incredible sights, taking photos on the black sandy beach and near a canyon where they filmed "Game of Thrones". We ate our wedding picnic lunch near the Katla glacier, had a romantic private wedding dinner overlooking the river at the Hotel Ranga, and midnight photos at a Sod House. In addition... Miss Ann helped plan our honeymoon in Iceland before and after our wedding! She included discounts on cars and made hotel recommendations and key (and secret!) sightseeing spots. What a total help in planning our trip and saved us money and aggravation in planning accommodations and sights. On her recommendations in three weeks we drove the Ring Road. We drove the Golden Circle and hiked in Pingvellir National Park. We stayed in the south and hiked Selfoss , behind Seljalandsfoss, and Skogafoss, saw the Volcano house and old farms showing how the Icelanders lived the near Eyjafallajokull. We hiked to see puffins above Vik and Reynisfjara, We drove to the south east and hiked through through Skaftafell , boated through the Jokulsarlon Lagoon and stayed in Hofn. We drove north and stayed in Akureyri, hiked through the Myvatn Lake trails to see birds and geothermal sights, up to the incredibly powerful Dettifoss in the north, took at whale watch tour in North Iceland at Husavik and hiked to Godifoss. We drove past Hvitserkur and Dynjandifoss at the Arnarfjorour fjord to the West Fjords to stay in Isafjorour and drove one day to the western bird cliffs. We drove to the Snaefellsnes Penninsula and hiked to Kirkjufellsfoss by the Kirkjufell mountain, Arnarstapi arch and to the Song Cave. I highly recommend Miss Ann without reservation as she is efficient, nice, easy to work with and a phenomenal photographer!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 James V

My wife and I contacted Ann to plan our trip and ceremony in Iceland, and from the first few emails and video calls, we knew we were going to be very well taken care of. Ann made choosing our options and compiling an itinerary very approachable, which was made possible by her... Read More own (apparently limitless) energy and the great relationships she's cultivated with other folks across Iceland. As a result, we had an amazing experience - our hotel was lovely and the preparation was scheduled; we were conveyed around the southern coast by an incredible pair of 4x4 off-road drivers; the ceremony was in a gorgeous, secret waterfall location; and Ann even enabled my wife to conspire with friendly Pastor Egill to start off the ceremony with the blessing from wedding scene from the movie "The Princess Bride." (This is 100% true. I did not see it coming and we could not stop laughing. There IS video. It was the best.) We had lunch in an ice cave and my wife got to climb a glacier in a wedding dress. We drove to the coast and had a cliffside photo session, and then drove down to the beach at the bottom of the same cliff for more amazing sights. And the whole time, Ann was offering encouragement and helpful advice, was taking amazing photos, and never stopped making us feel welcomed, catered to, and invigorated. We are so pleased to have worked with Ann and absolutely recommend her for arranging your wedding in Iceland.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Crystal N

Ann was great. She should go by SuperAnn instead of Miss Ann. I like to think of myself as relatively adventurous (thus Iceland Adventure Wedding), but we couldn't have done it with out her. She managed the venue, guests, food, locations, transportation and took the photos. She... Read More even walked through rivers, hiked up a mountain, all while carrying our extra coats and taking pictures to make sure we could capture the days memories. I can't wait to go back to Ann for vow renewals :), and couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Michelle H

Ann was GREAT, she was exactly what we were looking for. My husband and I came from Canada to have our adventure wedding in Iceland. We spent days choosing our locations and then a huge storm forced us to change all of them the night before, but Ann still delivered on great... Read More locations and kept the stress levels down. She listened to the kinds of photographs I wanted and delivered amazing results. Communication was easy and prompt and it felt like I barely had to do anything, just make a choice on something and Ann would get it done!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017

My husband and I became engaged on 6 February 2016 and due to his next work posting needed to get married that Easter. We both knew we wanted to elope and as neither of us are 'beach' people and we'd previously had a wonderful holiday in Iceland in 2011 we decided on Iceland. It... Read More was then a matter of how on earth we went about arranging this in just 8 weeks! The answer was Ann! I contacted her and was blown away with her enthusiasm, but more importantly her organisational skills (as a control freak myself I felt perfectly comfortable in her very capable hands). Ann and her team go above and beyond to ensure that each couple has a unique and very personal wedding day. Indeed on our wedding day we explored a brand new waterfall. Ann and her team's relationships with local landowners means that she gets access to locations others will not. I'd also add that her client care goes above and beyond - the day before our wedding I somehow managed to leave my handbag (complete with camera and passport!) at the registry office (40 miles away from our hotel), Ann came to the rescue and organised for one of the hotel staff travelling from Reykjavik to pick my bag up en route and I had it back by the next morning. Ann will literally do anything to make sure your day runs smoothly! I cannot recommend her highly enough and that's before I've even said how absolutely amazing the photos are - we are thrilled with them and friends and family are astounded, we are frequently told they are the best wedding photos anyone has ever seen. My recommendation - if you're eloping to Iceland, book with Ann!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Ben G

Working with Ann was a pleasure. She was always professional, creative, and full of positive energy while we were planning our elopement with her. As an added bonus, she is an absolute joy to be around. Even though we eloped, we genuinely feel like we spent our wedding day with... Read More good friends (her assistant was also a delight). We wanted to get married in Switzerland, a location photosbymissann had not previously ventured to. We decided to take a leap of faith by booking an inaugural trip with Ann and boy did it pay off. Ann took our input and managed to find beautiful locations, totally nailing our vision. We love our pictures, not only because they capture the beauty of the surrounding landscapes in a unique way, but because our personalities and love for each other really shine in our photos. The little moments she managed to capture, coupled with epic shots, do not feel not contrived in any way.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Jasmon K

We engaged Ann to plan and photograph our elopement in Iceland. She provided many options for the locations and guidance of the documents required to register our marriage in Iceland. She even helped us with our itinerary for the rest of our trip. We had the craziest day of our... Read More lives and it was only possible because of Ann and the energy she brings with her. We love the secret waterfall (her idea) where we registered our marriage and although the weather turned rainy in the middle, Ann was able to change locations, always asking if we’re doing ok and running by us the options we have for the rest of the day. The day felt just right, neither too long nor too short, making us felt accomplished. Even after the actual day, she continues to follow up on our documents to make sure we received them back home. Absolutely glad we gone with Ann for our elopement.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Rachel C

Honestly, I am not sure where I can even begin. My (at the time) fiance and I were repeat customers for Ann. Our first trip to Iceland was 2 weeks after our engagement. I searched and searched for a local photographer which was difficult so last minute.. but then I found Ann.... Read More She was fantastic. We are not picture people and were scared it would be awkward and it was the complete opposite. We had the BEST time at locations we never would have known about if not for her. Hands down our best day on that first trip to Iceland and our engagement photos were out of this world. So naturally, a year later when our 100 plus people wedding had gotten out of control and too far gone from what we wanted.. going back to Iceland to elope with Ann's help was a no brainer. Let me start by mentioning.. this was pulled together in LESS THAN A MONTH'S time. Our at home wedding got so out of our reach that we last minute decided to escape for a few days just weeks before our wedding in order to get married on our own terms. Ann was up for the challenge and helped us get everything we wanted without skipping a beat. To say it was the most incredible experience and day of our lives would be an understatement. Her whole team was professional and helpful and honestly just downright FUN. There was not a single detail left out or missed. Our only complaint is that it is over. Luckily our photos are the most breathtaking remembrance of such a perfect day. If you are looking to get married in Iceland look no further, you really cannot find anyone better than Ann and her team! Deciding to elope in Iceland was the best decision we have ever made and it would never have been possible without Ann- her enthusiasm and love of adventure are infectious. We are forever grateful for our most perfect day.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Didi O

My husband and I went to Iceland on our first vacation and ended up getting engaged. We decided we had to go back and elope in such a beautiful and meaningful place. We did a search and of all the planners we found, Ann stood out the most. Her website was comprehensive and she... Read More did an artful job of showcasing her wedding/elopement photography. We changed our mind several times before we finally decided on a package and she was very accommodating and never made you feel rushed or like you were wasting her time. The actual adventure elopement was better than any traditional "tour" you'd go on in Iceland. It was just my husband and me, Ann, and our awesome driver. We drove through rivers, up mountains, on the beach while jumping out at every location to take pictures. Touring the country while getting married was the best experience and I'm so glad Ann captured it all for us. When I look at my pictures to this day, it takes me back to each moment as if it happened yesterday. Choosing anyone else would not do that day the justice that Ann did it.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 stacey e

Stacey & Aaron 15th March 2017 Country - Iceland Location - Little black church Budir and then an adventure of the surrounding area After we decided on the beautiful location of Iceland we researched Iceland photographers and Ann’s work kept catching our eye. We got chatting... Read More to her, she was extremely friendly, enthusiastic and attentive. We sent Ann a photo that caught our eye of Budir church with the surrounding area being a burnt orange/yellow colour and a white snowy mountain backdrop and asked her 'What time of year is this?' She replied "it's Iceland it could be anytime of the year. Every day is different and unpredictable but thats the magic of Iceland, no wedding is ever the same'. We absolutely new what she meant and decided on the month of March with an open mind that we could face any weather conditions on the day. When the day arrived it was cold crisp morning, it had snowed the night before so there was a thin layer of snow on the ground. The grass was a burnt yellow/orange colour, the sky was moody and the mountains were white, It was perfect for the photos. The ceremony was super early in the morning meaning we had the rest of the day to go on what was the best adventure of our lives". Ann really packed our day with adventure and fun, we visited lava fields, black volcanic beaches, explored Snaefellsnes Peninsula, crossed rivers and hiked to secret waterfalls. If the day couldn’t get any better we then explored Vatnshellir Cave which is an 8000 year old lava cave. We followed the path of the lava flow, about 200 meters into the cave and 35 meters below the surface to see amazing colors and lava formations. We were the first couple ever to do so on our wedding day. It was truly spectacular. One of this surprising things about the day was actually in the morning before ceremony started, Ann suggested that she would take the Aaron (groom) up to church and she would come back for the stacey (bride). We had just assumed that because we eloped and it was only the two of us that we have to see each other before the ceremony. Doing it this this way left the revealing of the bride until we met at the alter. It really was a beautiful touch and Aaron cried. At the alter we were greeted by pastor Egill who was so kind and friendly and made us feel at ease. He wrote the best service for us and we cannot thank him enough for making wedding day so special and heartwarming. We will honestly never forget the effort than Anna and Pastor Egill went to to give us such a special and unforgettable day. Ann is not only a fantastic photographer but also an amazing wedding planner and daring adventurer. She will have you doing things on your wedding day that you didn't think possible. She went above and beyond to ensure we ticked off the long list of cool places we wanted to visit on the day. Although the day was busy Ann still ensured we have time to ourselves. She also ensured we were comfy and happy at all times. We would highly recommend her and her awesome photography skills.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Sam A

I used Ann's wedding planning services for my destination wedding in Iceland. Communication with her team is effective and easy, as she is an American but living as a local in Iceland. She knew local vendors and made the planning process a breeze. I was looking for someone to... Read More take the burden of planning off me significantly while still ensuring my style preferences were met. She did that perfectly.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Christophe J

Not only did we have an epic, unforgettable wedding experience, Ann made sure that our guests were equally blown away. Simply put, Ann Peters aka Iceland Wedding Planner offers a phenomenal service for those looking to have a unique, adventurous wedding experience. The only... Read More critique we have is of ourselves. In trying to stay within our budget, we opted out of some additional services that would have added convenience to the day-of experience. If this is the first time you are throwing a wedding and you are intimidated by the costs, trust us, all of her services are worth every penny! The less you have to stress about details on your wedding day, the better. She blows any competition away with her attention to detail and knowledge of the Icelandic countryside. Overall, Iceland Wedding Planners planned an amazing wedding adventure for us and our 90+ guests in Vik. The two day event included a welcome reception on Friday evening, then Saturday we began with a morning wedding at the local church, followed by a day-long “super-jeep” adventure for the entire wedding party. This included glaciers, a hot dog bbq in a gigantic cave, and an amazing race down the black sand beach just west of Vik. After all that, she organized an amazing wedding reception for our guests that was beautifully done. We will never forget this special, unique experience. Ann was there every step of that way- she's organized, driven, considerate, and detail oriented. We simply couldn't have done it without her.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jodi D

Ann is absolutely the very best!! We were so fortunate to find her to be our wedding planner and photographer. We knew we wanted to elope to Iceland and get married but had never been to Iceland and had no particulars in mind. As soon as we saw Ann's website and her idea to have... Read More your wedding be an adventure wedding in Iceland, we were sold! And she was fabulous! From the moment we had our first Skype session with her, through the planning phase, the days before the wedding day, the UNBELIEVABLE & AMAZING WEDDING DAY, to our honeymoon in Iceland which she planned for us; she was there to answer any and all questions and give us a unique beautiful meaningful adventurous wedding day that we will never ever forget. And her photos are absolutely STUNNING! We cannot give Ann enough kudos so if you are thinking of getting married in Iceland and you want a unique experience then we highly recommend Ann and Iceland Wedding Planner. Jodi & Patrick

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Given the type of work Ann Peters does, it seems appropriate to deliver this review in the form of a wedding toast: Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests. What can I say about wedding planner and photographer extraordinaire, Ann Peters? Well, the first thing that comes... Read More to mind is professionalism. At every step along the way of our year and a half of planning a destination wedding to Iceland, Ann was responsive, confidence-instilling, and instrumental in making our day special. There is no way that my fiancée and I would have felt comfortable pulling off a wedding in a foreign country without help, and Ann was the perfect planner. She took all of the hassle out of wedding planning and that says a lot! She got to know us through email and skype calls and right away understood the tone and approach that we wanted to take. She always responded to our emails quickly and with a wealth of useful information. At no time in the process did we ever feel “lost” or unsure of what was going on. My fiancée and I joked that we liked Ann so much it almost felt like we were hiring someone to be our friend! Ann’s services were invaluable and her prices were more than fair. For the amount of work that she put into the event (not to mention the planning and advice for the trip surrounding the event) I would have gladly paid her above and beyond her fee, and that doesn’t even take into account the pictures that she took! Her photos are impeccable, epic, dramatic, amazing! I can’t say enough about the quality of her work and the locations she scouted. These are not the kind of pictures that you will bring back from a normal tour of Iceland. These are jaw-dropping, one-of-a-kind shots that you can only get with someone who knows the area and can scout out these secret spots. I could go on and on about Ann, about her rock-star personality, her supernatural ability to bound effortlessly through the terrain like a mountain goat, how she made a day so memorable that my fiancée and I joked that we should get divorced just so we could hire Ann again to plan another wedding – but I’ll leave it with this final point. When we got the pictures back and relived our day viewing them with our parents, my mother started to tear up like she was right back on that beautiful mountain that Ann found for us. Thank you Ann, you do not disappoint. Raise a glass to Ann.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

What a great wedding day in lovely Iceland! Totally awesome! Although it was raining the whole day long Ann made it a perfect day for both of us. Together with Guðjón (Katla Track) we had so much fun marrying, exploring and enjoying the fantastic and impressive nature, laughing... Read More and eating pylsa and chocolate cake together. All of the photos Ann took in heavy rain are really great, she went through mud and risked to damage/ruin her camera in order to capture lasting images of those unique moments for us. Ann did also a great job in coordinating our wedding beforehand. We got great ideas of possibilities how and where to marry of which we were able to compose our individual wedding day. She made sure that all necessary documents arrive on schedule, she remembered us again and again and was always available for answering all of our questions so that nothing could go wrong and we were able to calm down and enjoy our trip to Iceland. Thanks, Ann, for a fantastic time, an unforgettable wedding day and awesome photos of one of our greatest days of our lives!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

We hired Ann to plan our wedding in Iceland. It would not have been possible without her. From submitting paperwork, picking the hotel, communitcating with the hotel all the way to planning every adventure on wedding day she was worth her weight in gold. She also kept everything... Read More on track the day before the wedding as well as the day of. She was frontline to put out fires and make sure everything went smoothly. We are so greatful we found her and were able to make our destination wedding dream come true!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Bethany S

Oh my goodness! There is absolutely no way we could have had the wedding that we did without Ann! In October we decided that wanted to get married in Iceland and due to schedule issues we had six months and no real idea how to coordinate an overseas wedding. After looking... Read More into looked into a few travel agencies and contacting some hotels directly to start planning, we found Ann. The first Skype session pretty much sealed it for us. We chose Iceland because of its unbelievable natural beauty and we wanted to spend as much time out in it as possible. Ann created seven different full-day, multi-location outdoor adventures, and when we came back and said we really couldn’t decide between a locations from two different plans, she made an eighth one to suit. Her thoroughness and attentiveness to detail not only made the wedding day itself run smoothly (and according to a packed schedule!), but it took out a ton of the stress. Ann was prompt with responses, conscious of our budget, organized (hooray for putting everything into a single multi-tab excel file!!), confident and always upbeat. She was on top of the booking and arrangements for the hotel, reception décor and menus, flowers, celebrant, a bus for the fourteen of us, and a darling mini kransekaka wedding cake. She also went beyond the wedding day itself – working with us to plan, and then also photographing, a traditional tea ceremony and family dinner the night before. We could not have been more pleased with our experience! Thank you thank you thank you Ann!!! And the photos? A picture is worth a thousand words right? So check them out for yourself!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015

We contacted Ann via the email address provided on her website, and she got back to us very quickly. Right from the start, her enthusiasm grabbed us! We could tell how passionate she is about Photography & Weddings, especially in Iceland. She was so friendly and very helpful... Read More with everything. She arranged a Skype session with us, to discuss everything in more detail. We told her exactly what we wanted our wedding to be, and she was only too pleased to provide! Ann provided us with 7 different options for Wedding itineraries, from which we could mix and match, in order to build the perfect day for us and our 11 guests. Throughout the process of arranging and booking all of the aspects of the wedding (i.e. Pastor, Transport, Sound System, Flowers etc.) Ann kept us up to date regularly, via email, which kept us at ease and in the know. Ann also handled all Hotel booking, and managed to get us and our guests, 15% discount, which was great! When we arrived in Iceland, our hotel informed us that Ann hadn't arrived yet, but had contacted them (and us via email) to say that she had been delayed as a result of bad weather. She reassured us that she would definitely be there in the morning, in time for the wedding that day, and also arranged a backup photographer, incase she still hadn't arrived at the very start of the morning, while we were getting ready. We cannot thank Ann enough for giving us (and capturing) the most perfect day of our lives. We would, without doubt, recommend her to anyone looking for a Destination Wedding planner/photographer. We will certainly be contacting Ann again, when we renew our vows in years to come and maybe even a 1 year Anniversary shoot, this November!! hehe ;) Fantastic photographer and wedding planner - better than we could have ever imagined. Mr & Mrs Turner x Our amazing day:

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kaitlyn M

Miss Ann was phenomenal! We knew she was the right photographer almost right away. She is personable, passionate, excited, and talented. She was a great person to spend our special day with. Plus, our wedding photos are so gorgeous that we had trouble deciding which ones we... Read More wanted to purchase! Miss Ann had lots of suggestions for us - from photo locations to poses - and she was patient with us as we took our time making decisions. She allowed us to make our own decisions but provided great guidance and an artistic eye. We ultimately ended up taking her advice in selecting our photo prints, and we love all of our pictures! We highly recommend her and we would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Above and beyond, from start to finish...

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

My (now) husband and I knew we wanted to get married in Iceland, but we also knew we did not want all of the stress that comes along with planning a destination wedding...After an internet search we found Ann's webpage and from our first Skype session with her we knew she would... Read More be perfect for planning and photographing our Icelandic wedding! Communication with Ann was top-notch throughout the entire planning process. She is detail-oriented, organized and kept everything running smoothly. She and her amazing assistant Beth were everything we needed them to be (and more) on our actual wedding day! They kept the excitement and energy alive, all the while keeping everyone organized. Needless to say our photographs were breathtaking.I have received so many compliments that my husband and I have the best wedding pictures that they have ever seen. Because Ann has traveled to and explored Iceland so many times, she knew exactly which locations and areas would be the best to photograph us and took us to many epic spots off the beaten path. If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't...because I could never ask for anything to even come close to the amazing job that Ann did. We are so happy we had her as our incredible planner and photographer! We highly recommend her :)