Instruments

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

23 Grant Circle, Sharon, MA (781) 784-2934

Reviewed on 6/26/2017

I hired Bruce for a 50th wedding anniversary party that I threw for my in-laws. Bruce played pretty much every song my mother-in-law requested, which was quite a variety. We were very impressed with Bruce's talent, our guests commented on how much they enjoyed it too. I would... Read More highly recommend hiring Bruce if you are looking for some beautiful music for your event and are not going down the typical DJ route.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Ashley B

I got married this past weekend in Plymouth, MA and Bruce played for my ceremony. I did not have the pleasure of meeting him in person, but I could not have asked for a more responsive, professional, and talented musician to play for me and my husband. He sets the expectations... Read More up front and is very clear, but should any questions arise, he is thorough and prompt in his reply. I chose to create a playlist for him to play, which included a wide variety of genres, from Disney to Elvis to church hymns, and he was able to play them all. He is very organized and knows his craft/talent, so there was NO stress whatsoever in this part of the wedding planning, especially since it was one of the bigger decisions I made later in the planning process. On the wedding day, he arrived at the church and worked with my officiant and his wife (both friends of mine) for the cues. The day itself was seamless and beautiful. I received multiple compliments on the music and my officiant told me they worked well together in squaring away the cues. A big help I found in making my decision was Bruce's website. He has samples of music he plays and provides suggestions for pieces to include as part of the wedding playlist, as well as additional sites to use as resources for music. A big thank you to Bruce for helping in making our day perfect!

amazing piano!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 annie t

I hired Bruce to play my ceremony along with a trumpet player. He was beyond helpful in the planning process! The ceremony music was beautiful! Do not hesitate to hire him for your event!

GigMasters Verified Review - Seekonk, MA

Reviewed on 3/04/2012

We hired Bruce at the last minute, and I am so glad we did. Bruce was professional, he played all the music we discussed, and he is a talented guy. He was perfect for my parents 50th anniversary, and I would definitely recommend him to others. Thank you