Flowers, Rentals, Full sevice Delivery & Set up

Specializing in wedding flowers and décor. Popular now; beautiful lush greens, soft romantic hues, bold bright statement pieces, and rich golds mixed with deep earth tones. Full service flowers, rentals, as well as delivery and set up. Serving the lake shore area.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

897 South Washington, Holland, MI (616) 355-0229

Hayward Phillips Wedding

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Lori H

So happy we found Picket Fence Floral! We could not have been any happier with our wedding flowers from Sarah! She was fun to work with, excited to be a part of our wedding and most importantly, did an outstanding job on our flowers! She listened to our brides and grooms... Read More vision, worked with our limited budget and produced amazing center pieces and bridal bouquets that looked way more expensive than they were! She delivers and will use your own vases if you want - she will basically work with anything you throw at her, is exceptionally creative, and does it all with enthusiasm and a smile! Her staff is also incredible and extremely nice. She can help you with additional accessories too, we had a wagon and used some creative table card holders she had which helped us out last minute! I cannot say enough about Sarah and her staff, and I highly recommend using Picket Fence Floral!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/16/2014

I told Judy which colors I wanted her to use for my flowers and let her imagination run wild. She exceeded my wildest expectations! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking and were the centerpiece of my wedding. I cannot reccommend Judy enough!

Beauty and Ease

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Emily M

Sarah was a lifesaver. She handled everything I threw at her. I went in with really not much of an idea and she took what little ideas I had and ran with them. I would definitely suggest Picket Fence!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Allison D

We LOVED our flowers. We worked with the owner and she was so flexible and did everything we wanted including added golf tees to the guys boutineers! They were equipped with vases and even a unity candle holder that we rented. Would so recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Phuong-Hoang P

Where do I begin? Sarah and her staff were amazing to work with. I live in FL and needless to say Hurricane Irma almost prevented me from getting back to MI for my wedding. A lot of obstacle were overcome because she found a way to make magic happen in the most dire... Read More circumstance. Her passion to create something special for every customer is obvious. Her positivity and laughter are contagious. She exceeded my expectations and my center piece, bouquets, and desser lt table were just breath taking. From the bottom of my heart...thank you for making my day so special.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Charlotte C

Sarah was absolutely AMAZING!! When we sat down with her for the first time to talk florals, she was so energetic and excited about our day and making it personal to us, and she made all of our arrangements perfectly based on my inspiration pictures!! She was very conscious of... Read More price and worked with us to make sure everything we wanted was within our budget, and she was great at getting back with us with answers to all of our questions during the whole planning process! We can't thank sarah and picket fence enough for the amazing work they did!! Highly highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Courtney S

Picket Fence Floral & Design was top notch. From the first meeting with Sarah I knew everything was going to be perfect. She really worked with me as to what flowers would fit in my budget for the size of everything I wanted, which was a lot of big pieces. Anytime I contacted... Read More them the staff was very well informed and able to answer my questions and when I email them they were very timely in a response. When it got to the week of my wedding I was able to stop at her shop just to check in and make sure everything was just what I wanted, when I arrived it was more than I could have ever asked for! Sarah and her staff went above and beyond to capture to look I had invisioned for my special day! They even made my 4 year old a balloon while we were there, which made my daughters day. I will surely be a returning customer of Picket Fence when it comes to anymore of my floral needs! Anyone in need weather it be a wedding , Valentine's Day or just because you love flowers, this is the place to go! Keep up the great work and awesome customer service- everything was amazing. Your new forever customer

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Stacey E

Sarah and the girls at picket fence were amazing they did everything and more to fulfill my special day I couldn't of asked for anyone better I recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Mariah S

The ladies at Picket Fence were beyond talented, helpful and passionate about creating the wedding of our dreams! When our original florist was no longer available they immediately fixed the situation and even came in during their vacation to help us create my vision for the... Read More day! They went above and beyond by meeting with me multiple times, texting me flower options, making it affordable, and letting me come in the day before to see the some of the finished pieces! They master minded the floral hair piece of my dreams and left me in tears of joy about seeing my vision come to real life! They are professionals at what they do and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for my floral needs!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Marijke d

I ordered flower petals (all via phone) for my flower girl baskets! The staff were fantastic, got the colors just right on stunning rose petals, and were very flexible! Fair pricing, no issues whatsoever!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lis R

Sarah and her team are AMAZING. I planned my wedding from Denver, and I had vision... and then that vision changed a few times. Sarah was extremely patient with following along with all of my ideas. She is extremely enthusiastic and creative and willing to go the extra mile.... Read More Every time I met with her I left so excited for the big day, I truly loved working with her to bring my dreams to life. Our wedding ended up looking so dreamy, and I got a lot of compliments on the floral details. I could not be happier with the work Picket Fence did especially at the cost!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Linda N

Sarah is hands down the best! She made sure we got what we wanted. Everything was beautiful, thank you so much.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Josie V

If it were possible to give more than five stars - we would! Guests (and members of the wedding party) were just amazed and in awe of the florals involved in our wedding. Our visions came together all thanks to Sarah and her crew! We had a homemade backdrop that needed florals... Read More involved we gave very little instruction - she BLEW us away! It was absolutely perfect. She took my vision for bouquets and boutonnieres as well and just made them exactly what we wanted and more! Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Gabrielle L

I cannot say enough about how great it was working with Sarah. I was an out-of-town bride and she did everything to make sure that her and I were on the same page. She asked me to send her specifics of what I wanted and to send her my inspiration. SHE NAILED IT! She literally... Read More did exactly what I wanted while staying within our budget. She is upbeat, positive and so helpful throughout the process. I would recommend Picket Fence Floral & Design to everyone. Sarah went above and beyond for me, made me feel like the most important bride, and truly made my wedding beautiful with her work. I will be forever thankful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Debbie M

The owner is amazing! They did a beautiful job and didn't leave out a single detail

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kim G

They exceeded my expectations and left me absolutely speechless when I our arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres! If you let her have some creative freedom, I promise she will not disappoint! They are so amazing! I put my wedding together in basically a week, they were able... Read More to provide me with all the flowers for my wedding party and for my reception. I would use them again.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jena S

Wow. We were extremely happy with our wedding flowers! Sarah was wonderful to work with and went over and above with her service. I met with her to describe my vision and she pulled flowers out of the fridge to create examples and make sure she understood what I wanted. She even... Read More texted me the day before the wedding to show me pictures of the bouquets and see if I wanted to change anything. I was blown away with the final product and all for a reasonable price. Thank you to the team at Picket Fence!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lindsey B

Judy at Picket Fence floral was amazing to work with! She exceeded my expectations and left me speechless when I saw what she had created for our centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnières! She was an absolute breeze to work with and I highly recommend giving her creative freedom... Read More with your flowers!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele D

Picket Fence did a lovely job for our wedding, they were very sweet when I came in and wanted to change a few details, they made sure to get everything perfect for me!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Trisha E

Sarah was great. Her energy is off the charts, but so down to earth and accommodating. She even helped us with a cake place recommendation, which was great. I'd use her again without question. Her prices were reasonable and the service was amazing. She was the perfect choice... Read More for us.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Sarah did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding! She was so easy to work with, as she really strived to help us stay within a budget and yet get as much for our money as possible. She continually sent us photos of her work so we could make any changes that we desired. My... Read More daughter wanted a garland over the door of the church, and Sarah came through, creating a stunning frame for the door. She listened to our wants and created exactly what we had hoped for. Every flower was fresh and arranged so beautifully! I would definitely contact Picket Fence Floral for our next event!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Jenna G

I am so glad I entrusted Sarah to take care of all of my flowers for my December wedding!! They turned out absolutely STUNNING!! I didn't know exactly what I wanted coming into it all, and only gave her a couple of pictures for inspiration that I had found on pinterest. And she... Read More absolutely nailed it, I could not have been happier with the way they turned out!! I was able to see my bouquet and center pieces two days before the wedding day, so I knew what they looked like which was really nice. I HIGHLY recommended Sarah & Picket Fence Floral if you are looking for someone who does extraordinary work and is also very budget friendly!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Nicole C

I loved working with Sarah! I didn't know very much about wedding flowers but she nailed it and I loved my flowers. She works with your budget so you can get the most for your money! I would recommend Sarah and Picket Fence Floral to anyone, especially brides!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Heather W

Sarah did an amazing job with our flowers! I had my wedding 2 1/2 hrs away from our home, so i was not able to do a consultation. We planned through e-mail and I gave her a few pictures of what I liked. She NAILED it, I absolutely loved the flower arrangements. AND still kept... Read More within our budget. I got so many compliments on how gorgeous they were. I highly recommend working with Picket Fence! Sarah was so easy to work with which is very refreshing compared to other vendors we dealt with.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We have had Sarah from Picket Fence Florist for 2 of your daughters weddings. We are very pleased with Sarah work. She acts like the bride is her only wedding, she is so excited for the bride and listens closely to want the bride wants. She is flexible and determined to get you... Read More want you want! She even grew some flowers in her garden invade we were no able to get them elsewhere! We will use Satah again when our last daughter gives married, no shopping around for us, we are sold on Picket Fence!

Sarah Boetsma

Hello Brides! Marriage is a great adventure and I still get excited about every wedding we are part of! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for going on 17 years. We love animals and share our home with three rescue boxers and a spunky little chihuahua. We also love the outdoors and go camping as much as we can. I grew up watching my parents run their local business and dreamt of the day I could open my own shop, doing something I love!! Fast forward 16 years and I have had the amazing privilege of helping over 1,000 brides make their wedding day dreams come true!