Full-Day Coverage ...inquire for 2018 dates!

'Best Wedding Photographers in Columbus' by Expertise.com, Best of Weddings by The Knot, all 5-star reviews. We'd love to work with you! We accept a limited number of weddings each year so that we can provide excellent service to every single client, so book early. Our Guiding Principles: On your wedding day, you shouldn't have to worry about photography. You are the most important people on your special day. You should relax knowing your memories are artfully being captured and preserved; to be handed down for generations to come. Email or text now, we can't wait to meet you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Morgan K

Kristin with Picture Bliss Photography is absolutely AMAZING! She takes her time to get the perfect shots and takes tons of awesome pictures that it's so hard to choose a favorite! She has a great eye for scenery and what will make a great shot. I would recommend Kristin to any... Read More of my family and friends for their weddings and more!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah L

Picture Bliss Photography was great for our wedding. I looked through so many photographers photos prior to contacting Kristin. I really liked the natural appearance of the photos she creates while still utilizing high quality editing. The pictures from our wedding were no... Read More different! We love how they turned out and Kristin is truly a great person and fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sarah W

Kristin is absolutely phenomenal. She made us feel so special and important, and really took charge on our wedding day. Our engagement pictures were so fun, and she really helped us to feel comfortable with our poses and with the entire experience. She made sure we got all of... Read More the shots we wanted on our wedding day, and was so creative. She's so kind and easy-going, but wasn't afraid to take charge when she needed to. I would highly highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Miranda W

Kristin from Picture Bliss Photography was AWESOME! Kristin took our engagement photos as well as photographed our wedding day! Kristin captured all of the perfect and most special moments of our wedding day! Kristin was very affordable and she made taking photos very fun and... Read More enjoyable (even for my husband who hates taking photos)! We highly recommend that you choose Kristin as your photographer!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Emily J

Kristin was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I are pretty shy in front of the camera, but she made us feel incredibly comfortable and worked with our families really well. She captured everything so beautifully and we are so glad that she was a part of our big... Read More day! I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Isaac M

Kristin does an amazing job, not only with the pictures, but she makes you feel like family and she’s one of the nicest people i’ve ever met!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Jodi M

I am the Mother of the Groom, and I am very excited to write this review. Kristen, (Picture Bliss), is incredible! She transformed a very low-cost wedding into something elegant; a wedding that appeared to have cost thousands of dollars, but in reality came in at under $500.... Read More Kristen has a rare, (in my opinion), understanding of lightning, and an artist’s eye that captures wonderful candid shots. And easy to work with? You betcha! She never once rushed us or herself, and she continually encouraged all of us to have fun. I can’t say enough about Kristin or Picture Bliss. If your looking for a photographer who is committed, talented, and friendly, you must consider Picture Bliss.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Emily M

Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and Kristen was so sweet to us! She made the picture taking process so fun and easy!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Chrissy W

Kristin was AWESOME! She was great the day of our wedding and was very down to earth and sweet to work with. She made sure to capture all the photo ideas I had sent her prior to our wedding, and had a great eye for backgrounds and placement. One thing I loved is that she kept us... Read More informed on how much time we had left with her. She also brought up the great idea of getting some cool silhouette photos at the end of the night that turned out awesome. We loved our wedding photos and would highly recommend Picture Bliss!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Kristin shot my daughter's wedding and we were extremely pleased with her professionalism and artistry. She captured everything about the day perfectly and the photographs are amazing!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Catie R

I loved working with Kristin! She met with me twice before the wedding to discuss details. I didn't want a lot of posed photos and Kristin did a great job setting up shots to make them look candid. We cannot wait to see all the photos, especially the ones from our first look... Read More walking around in German Village!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Madison B

Kristin Bliss has been great! Very quickly got me scheduled for an initial meeting and that day scheduled my engagement session. She also spent extra time with us during the engagement session to make sure we got all the shots we wanted!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mishelle L

Kristin did an amazing job! She thought of all the details and is very patient and kind. She listened to what I wanted and produced amazing results! So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

Kristen shot our wedding in August 2011 and she was phenomenal! She met with us on a weekend getaway and went the extra mile to get amazing photos! She goes above and beyond for her brides!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Mekenna S

Kristin is simply amazing! We loved all of the pictures she took for our engagement - now we are just waiting for the lovely wedding day pictures! It rained on our special day, but Kristin made the best of it. We took pictures in the rain - and while getting my dress slightly... Read More ruined wasn't fun... I think the pictures will be worth it ;) All in all, Kristin is so easy to work with, and you will not be disappointed. She loves what she does, and someone with such passion certainly deserves some praise :)

Bliss Photography

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I can't say better things about Bliss Photography! Kristen was such a great photographer and helped so much with our timeline! I definitely recommend her!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy H

We love Kristin! We used Picture Bliss Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures and absolutely love her work. Kristin was so kind and easy to work with and we were very happy with photographs that she captured. Kristin came to our sessions with ideas and found... Read More beautiful back drops and poses for our photos. As a bride on a budget, I thought that Kristin's prices were reasonable and she doesn't pressure you into buying anything that you don't want or need. Our parents and wedding party were talking about how great she was at the wedding and even more when they saw the amazing pictures we got back! We absolutely recommend Picture Bliss Photography!

Excellent, talented and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Kristen and her colleague were fantastic from start to finish. They worked very hard throughout the event to get the candid shots we wanted and also several groupings of creative and whimsical poses. We would use her again for any event that we were serious about capturing the... Read More moods and moments of that are so special to us.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kara K

From our first meeting with Kristin she was fantastic to work with. The day of she got all of the pictures we wanted to get and used her photographic eye to get a lot of great and interesting shots. My bridal party and parents told me how friendly Kristin was and how great she... Read More was to work with. I can't wait to see all of the pictures because I know they will be beautiful! Kara and Paul Wolcott

Happy Bride :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Kristin is fantastic! She was very flexible and accommodated our requests on short notice. She is creative with her photographs and is willing to try any ideas the bride & groom may have for pictures/poses. We are very fortunate she was so affordable. Thanks to her, we are able... Read More to relive and share our memories for years to come!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

I cannot recommend Kristin enough! She is not only a great photographer, but also great to work with. She is very pleasant and friendly, listened to what style pictures we liked and was quick to come up with different poses at our wedding. We also had a second photographer and... Read More she was great as well. There were pictures I had no idea were even being taken, those are priceless moments we can't get back; we are fortunate they were there to get those "in the moment" shots for us. My husband and I, along with our families, are in awe over our pictures as they are all perfect. Thank you Kristin for giving us the greatest gift, our amazing wedding pictures. We absolutely love them! 5 stars all the way around for Picture Bliss Photography! -Andy and Tiffany Dotson

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kelly A

Kristin was amazing. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Our plan was to be outside, but unfortunately it rained all day on our wedding, but Kristin was so quick on her feet and was very flexible to staying inside for all of the pictures. She was very... Read More aloof at times too, we didn't even know she was taking pictures half the time which made for some amazing surprises when we got our photos! She was very calm and friendly and made my entire bridal party feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her for any type of photography need.

Blissful Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Leah D

Kristin was amazing to work with during our engagement shoot. She made it a fun process which seemed to make the time fly by and we didn't even notice we'd been smiling for so long. When we got our photos back, I started to cry because they were so beautiful. She truly captured... Read More the love we have for one another. The dream that we had for our Engagement Photo wishes definitely came true. We'll cherish these photos forever and it makes us even more excited to work with Picture Bliss Photography for our wedding.

Great quality! Creative, and fun to work with

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Elizabeth L

Picture Bliss Photography did my sister-in-laws wedding, infant photos for my brother-in-law, and a photoshoot for me and my husband for our "baby reveal" I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Kristin Bliss

Thank you so much for stopping by my storefront for {Picture Bliss} Photography. My passion is capturing everyone at their most beautiful angle, and making unique artwork so you can relive your memories for years to come! Let's schedule a meeting to see if we are a good match for your big day. My brides love me for my easygoing personality and candid style!