Affordable and Beautiful Wedding Photography

Thanks for stopping by my page. My name is Marivel, I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Seattle, WA. I am a UW graduate and have been in the photography industry since 2010. My style tends to be colorful, clean, and timeless. I specialize in capturing emotion and adventure. I don't just take the photo, I use my artistic vision to capture the moment. If this is important to you then we might be a good fit!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Seattle & Worldwide (206) 414-8284

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kathy N

My fiancé and I recently booked Picture Marvelous to take our engagement and wedding photos, and I couldn’t be happier that we found Marivel! From Day #1, Marivel replied to every email and text extremely promptly—within minutes, sometimes!—and has always been sure to thoroughly... Read More answer all of my many questions. We scheduled our engagement shoot on what turned out to be one of the rainiest days of the year, and Marivel happily agreed to change locations last-minute and brave Pike Place to capture some shots under cover. We had an amazing session together; she’s so warm and kind-hearted. We really appreciated her creative eye and willingness to bounce from location to location. She made the photo shoot comfortable for my fiancé and me, and always had a smile on, even though it was pouring buckets. Within just a few short hours after our shoot, Marivel had provided us with a “sneak peek” shot (which was SO stunning!), and she provided the entire album to us nearly a week before we were expecting it. The photos are incredible. She is a wonderfully talented photographer and I can’t wait for her to photograph our wedding! Recap: she’s kind, professional, prompt, affordable, and EXTREMELY good at what she does. I can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much, Marivel!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

We recently had our engagement photo session with Picture Marvelous. I was super nervous the day of, but Marivel made the whole experience fun and relaxing. We have already gotten our photos back and are thrilled with how they turned out. I am beyond excited for Picture... Read More Marvelous to photograph our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Amanda C

Marivel took such great care of us. She listened to our wants and needs. We couldn't be happier with the decision to work with her! You likely won't find a better value for the quality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kevin S

Picture Marvelous was our photographer. They did such an amazing job with all of our pictures! Every single one of the photos they took were stunning (and I'm usually a stickler for pictures). A few weeks after the wedding, Picture Marvelous sent us a USB containing all of the... Read More pictures they took. Very good job ladies! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Wijitra P

My hasband and I got married a month ago. We hired Marivel for our photographer. She arrived on time and did her job professionally. Our wedding was small and didn't have many decorations but Marivel took many wonderful photos. They looked natural, lively and beautiful. We were... Read More glad that we did make good decision. We love her pictures. Great professional photographer ever! Thank you Marivel.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jessica G

My husband and I were recently married and chose Marivel to photograph our wedding. As a bride who did a lot of last minute planning and didn't always have everything together, Marivel was great to work with. From the time we booked to when we recieved our final wedding photos,... Read More Marviel was flexible and made the process very easy. We were thrilled to also have her take engagement photos so that we could work with her before the wedding and know what to expect. She gives great direction and makes everything feel very natural. Both the engagement and wedding photos turned out beautifully! We would not hesitate to work with Marivel again--she is personable yet professional, does fabulous work, and provides a great value for the price!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Katie C

Marivel was wonderful to work with and gave us absolutely beautiful photos! She provided great direction to a couple of newbies in front of the camera and was a lot of fun! We got our photos back very fast and LOVE them! Thanks Marivel!

Marivel Epsinoza

My name is Marivel and I am born and raised in Washington. I graduated from UW (go Huskies) and then decided photography was the life for me. I picked up my first camera back in 2006 and started professionally in 2010. I love everything about creating an image, the art behind it, the fun, the emotions. I will guide you through the posing and offer ideas for sessions, so don't worry or be nervous! I have a perfect little 7 year old boy and a newborn girl! I focus on photographing love between people, whether that be families, children, or couples- and I think that shows in my images.