Picture Me Houston Photo Booth

Houston and surrounding Houston areas

Amazing quality photo booth!

If you are looking for a classy unique photo booth, we are it! We will go above and beyond to make your event an special day for your guest. We create fun loving memories that your guest can take home and remember for a long time. We provide the latest modern equipment! Amazing quality pictures! Unlimited prints and so much more!

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Houston and surrounding Houston areas (281) 669-6402

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Morgan L

From the beginning, Jose & Julie were very easy to work with! I reached out to them online about availability and our needs and within a few minutes had already heard back from them. Talk about a prompt response! As far as getting ready for the event itself, Julie made it a... Read More breeze! After asking what we were looking for in a template for our pictures, she came up with several designs and texted them to me so we could pick which one we liked best. When it came time for the big day, Jose was very professional and on time. We went with the open air photo booth, which worked best for our venue. The setup itself is actually pretty cool looking, with the round light around the camera screen. It's super easy to use & Jose was there to help too! He kept the mood light and fun, even suggesting different props to use in the photos! The prop selection was great and the photo quality was wonderful! Overall I recommend Picture Me Houston for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Erica E

WOW!!! So impressed with Picture Me Houston Photo Booth!! From start to finish they were hands down amazing!! Jose & Julie are really quick to respond and had great customer service. Jose was awesome at the wedding and all of our guests had SO much fun. They have top of the line... Read More equipment along with props. I really liked how each guest in the picture received a copy of their own picture instead of just one copy per time! I will definitely use them again for any events in the future! MUST BOOK WITH THEM!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Amy n

my wedding was 11/5/16 and using picture me Houston was the best decision I made. every one of my guests loved the photo booth and spent a lot of time taking pictures. I got so many compliments on having them. they did a fantastic job and were very professional. they mailed me a... Read More flash drive of the pictures and there is also the option of sending the pictures via text which most of my guests too advantage of. I would use them again without hesitation.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Maria M

Picture Me Houston is AWESOME!! Excellent customer service. We had them for my daughter's xv two weeks ago and we were very happy with everything that evening. We had the privilege of meeting both Jose and Julie, the owners of Picture Me Houston. They are honest, compassionate,... Read More flexible, and humble people with big hearts. Jose will work out any problems concerning event hall requirements with you to make your event stress free. We received great comments the day of our event about the photobooth. We highly recommend them and will use them for future events.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Diana R

Our photo booth was a huge hit! They have awesome props and prints on site. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jessica T

Such a great photo booth experience & it was such a hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

By far the best photo booth I've ever seen. The service was nothing but amazing and the awesome new state of the art equipment made the photo experience awesome. The Kiosk and the Mirror concept was pretty cool to see. I like how there was a variety of 2 types of photo booths... Read More which was nice to see as well as alleviated the long lines. Jose and his team are AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Hoa P

I do not review at all. But the service from Jose and his team from Picture Me Houston deserves this review. They were very accommodating from the first time I contacted them for their service til weeks after our wedding. Showed up in a timely manner and worked great with us... Read More and the other vendors. Ultra-stylish photobooth. Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jessica B

I recently got married on April 22, 2017 at Rustic Rose Events in Willis, TX. Our Picture Me Houston Photo Booth was such a hit! Jose and Julie are so friendly and helpful. They made the process of getting a photo booth super easy and affordable. I loved working with them and... Read More have zero complaints! Their set up was smooth and operation was seamless. My husband and I, as well as all of our guests, had so much fun at the booth! We definitely recommend Picture Me Houston for any event!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Michael F

"Wow" is short on what I have to say on this vendor! Julie & Jose made us feel comfortable since we met them! They worked hard to please and meet our needs! Everyone at the wedding had so much fun and looked forward to seeing their pictures! They both were there to help the... Read More guests with questions and very well organized. The props are great and the drops, gorgeous! Please, please use this vendor to complete your night!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Madison A

Jose did a great job for our wedding. The booth is AMAZING because it isn't a tiny space to fit in. It is actually a backdrop which is beautiful, and they had an easy print out and media center for easy access to your photos! As a bride these are some of my favorite photos and... Read More notes from our guests so far. Thank you so much Jose.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Madison A

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Stephanie R

My husband and I were so pleased with Picture Me Houston. The props were amazing and the setup was unlike anything I've ever seen before. I loved have a photo booth that wasn't like every other photo booth you see. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Erika B

Picture me Houston was at our event and they were awesome! Starting from their excellent customer service to the great variety of props! I highly recommend them ! They are very responsive and professional! Their service made our day so much more special and all the guest loved... Read More them !

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 A S

Phenomenal to work with. Jose and his wife were always in communication and were extremely flexible with what they could offer. We got in contact with them about 3 months before the event, established what we wanted, and then closer to the event we hammered out the details. They... Read More respond immediately to everything at all times during the week and are extremely easy to work with. They truly care about making sure their clients wishes are fulfilled. Most importantly our guests had such a great time with their photo booth which has a very elegant look and fits in so well with a wedding reception like ours or another formal event. Would highly highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Martha M

They are simple and easy people to work with when it comes to the preparation before the event. During the event everyone loved the photo booth and props. All of our guest gave us great compliments on them they were fast and fun plus they gave lots of copies of strips. We got a... Read More scrapbook and it's fun to see all our guest shots with a sweet message they wrote. Definitely recommend them and hope to see them at future events I attend.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Olga G

We loved Picture Me Houston! If you're looking for a photo booth vendor for your event, look no more. They are very professional, yet down to earth and friendly. They have great packages at reasonable prices. The equipment/technology used is top notch. We highly recommend them.... Read More You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Makia A

The photobooth was the highlight of the wedding and all the guests had a great time! I would definitely recommend Picture Me for any event!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 veronica d

We booked Picture Me Houston for our Wedding (Nov.12, 2016). They had good quality pictures and props. The attendant was very friendly. Our guests really enjoyed it. I do have to be honest and say that there was a little bit of miscommunication, but overall my Husband & I were... Read More very pleased and we would book again for an event in the near future.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016

PMHPB was at our Company Holiday Party this year and was so much fun! They do have the best props for very fun, funny cool pics. The photo booth helps the guest get in a great festive mood and everyone enjoys seeing what they look like in different hats and silly faces. All... Read More our employees had a great time! Thank you so much Picture Me Houston! We had a blast!! We will be seeing you again for another company event. You guys are awesome! American Airlines - IAH Vera Somers

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Beatriz C

Fantastic job! Extremely friendly service, and very reliable. They have a wide selection of themed backgrounds and backdrops. I would definitely use again for any other big event.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Francisca P

We have so many memories because of Picture Me Houston Photo Booth!! Thank you,highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Daisy V

Picture Me Houston did an awesome job at my bestfriends wedding. Their quality of the pictures are by far the best I've seen. I was referred to them and I will continue to pass on the word of their awesome & professional work. I will definitely continue to book them for our... Read More future events.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jacqueline N

We hired Picture Me Houston Photo booth as our vendor and I'm so glad we did! They were nice to work with during the process of choosing templates. Our guests had a blast with the photobooth and cannot stop raving about how tech the photobooth was!! The photobooth has... Read More illuminating lights and our guests were able to text their pictures to themselves, features you just don't get anywhere. If you have any questions or concerns Jose and Julie will put your doubts at ease. Thanks again for making our special day memorable!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Catherine G

Picture me Houston is TOP quality and so much fun! Their props are the best that I've seen around Houston and I LOVE the text option! You won't regret booking Picture me Houston Photo Booth!