Making picture perfect memories to last a lifetime

Congratulations, and welcome to Picture Perfect Photo Booths! With our Photo Booth, your guests will have an interactive experience with our 22 in. HD touch screen monitor where they can easily share their photos on their social media page or email them to themselves instantly. Our equipment is Photo Studio quality that captures and prints crisp Picture Perfect Photos. We offer both the traditional "closed curtain" style booth or, the open air style set up. All of our packages are all inclusive, which means, there are no extra costs to worry about! Contact us today to find out how we can help customize your wedding and exceed your expectations.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Philadelphia, PA Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Tanj T

We had an awesome photobooth experience on a wedding because of Picture Perfect Photo Booths. They have fun and cute stuff that you can use with your pictures! Customer service was great. The best type of souvenir in any wedding. ❤

2017-02-10T06:48:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Shanti M

Picture Perfect Photo Booths is fantastic! We had so many conservative guest at our event, yet the photographers were so engaging and fabulous that they convinced even the most reserved of the folks to participate in the booth! It made for an incredible keepsake for us to... Read More have. Their price point is far better than market and the product didn't disappoint!

2017-02-10T06:47:34 Response from the vendor

Shanti, thank you for your review! Your event was great and glad we could get people out of their seats. Look forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Lucy R

Ryan's team did a fabulous job running the photo booth during our wedding. The prop variety was great and the photo booth was well-utilized throughout the night. Enough copies of each photo print out for everyone in the photo to take one and an extra to put into a photo album... Read More that guests can sign. It's a fun keepsake to look through after the wedding! Moreover, Ryan is professional and responsive throughout the planning process. He offers a great variety of photo templates and is very flexible. He wants you to be happy with the end product! I highly recommend Picture Perfect Photo Booths.

2018-02-02T13:43:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lucy! I'm glad my team performed well for you. It was great working with you throughout and best wishes to you and Chip!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Brianna H

I hired Picture Perfect Photo Booths for my boyfriends surprise 25th birthday party and they were wonderful! Punctual, polite and so easy! Ryan was even able to incorporate a caricature of my boyfriend in the border of the photos. We had a blasting they had so many props! Highly... Read More recommend!

2018-01-25T15:39:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Brianna! Can't wait till he pops the question one day so we can be at your wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Sage H

Picture Perfect Photo Booths added that extra piece of fun for our wedding! Ryan the owner was extremely helpful through the whole process and was able to get us the photo design that we wanted. Our guests loved all the props provided and really enjoyed themselves. Thanks... Read More again for being so helpful and accommodating!

2018-01-25T15:41:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Sage and Shawn, to say your wedding was beautiful is an understatement! And your family and friends were a lot of fun! Thank you for having us! Best wishes.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Vanessa P

Was at an event and Picture Perfect was there- it made the party! Great customer service, such enjoyable workers helping with retrieving photos and props. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to add some fun to their event!

2018-01-25T15:42:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vanessa! Glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Danielle M

We loved having picture perfect photo booths at our wedding. Ryan was super sweet and friendly. The props are hands down the best I've seen for any photo booth ever. The space is nice and large so you can fit lots of people in the pictures. And the price is great - not many... Read More photo booth vendors include an album in their price! We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

2017-11-01T10:26:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle! Best wishes to you and Mike.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 J F

We were guests at a wedding that had Picture Perfect Booths there. The props were clean, like-new, and quite varied. The staff was so friendly and had fun right along with us. We went through multiple times creating different scenes. What a blast! The pictures were easily... Read More accessible plus came out great! Definite framers! Thank you so much Picture Perfect for making this a memorable experience. You could tell you all enjoyed what you did and strived to be the best!!

2017-11-01T10:27:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joelyn...you are a Photo Booth pro!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lindsey S

I've experienced quite a few photo booth vendors and Picture Perfect Photo Booth was definitely the best. You'll love the owner, you'll love the quality, and it's sure to be a great addition to any event. Highly recommend Picture Perfect Photo Booth.

2017-10-31T10:14:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a great review, Lindsey. We hope you get to enjoy our photo booth again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sandra P

Absolutely the best photobooth in the area!!!

2017-10-31T10:15:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review, Sandra! We definitely strive to be the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristine G

Picture Perfect Photo Booths was awesome! They had great props, quality pictures, and helpful and professional staff present. Combine all of that with great prices and packages and you have a 5 star photo booth company! I would highly recommend and can't wait to use again!

2017-10-31T10:16:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristine! We look forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Candice C

I had Picture Perfect Photo Booths at an event in my boutique. What a great experience. They were professional, got the guests involved and interested in taking photos, and it was a smooth set up and break down. I would highly recommend them for your event or wedding.

2017-10-30T08:41:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review Candice. What a great event for a great cause. We hope to work with you again!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Fran D

We just celebrated our 50th high school reunion at Neumann Goretti High School class of ‘67 for girls. Ryan Pileggi was our photographer and he was fantastic. He had a very busy night but made things run smoothly and made it fun! I’d recommend him for any event.

2017-10-30T08:42:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Fran! You're not kidding, it was a busy night. You Goretti girls still got it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Laura R

Let me tell you....these guys are the real deal. They make the best party better! They've got the props, the personality, and the style! You can't get better than them! If you want the best memories captured for your event....these guys are who you want. Hands down! You won't be... Read More disappointed!

2017-10-31T10:18:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome review, Laura! You are a pro in the photo booth and that's why we love what we do!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole A

Our photo booth was awesome!! Everyone had a blast with it, and the photo book made the perfect guestbook! Ryan was super friendly, fun, and personable. I would definitely (and have!) recommend them!

2017-10-26T07:35:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole! Your wedding was awesome! Best wishes to you and Ken!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Peggy A

Picture Perfect Photobooth was, as best I can say, Perfect for our daughter's wedding. The backdrop set up was the best way to fit the ballroom and everyone LOVED it. Our daughter was very specific about a certain backdrop & Ryan made sure he had it. The camera equipment... Read More impressive & the output sheets where postcard size instead of the typical strips. Best we've seen yet. Highly recomnend!

2017-10-25T12:23:06 Response from the vendor

Peggy, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and Nicole. Hope to be back at Luciens soon.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 MK C

Picture Perfect Photo Booths are a great addition to any event. They are professional, friendly and easy to work with. Their props and backdrops are clean and crisp, the photo quality is top notch, and they will work with you to customize your prints.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tina G

We chose Picture Perfect Photo Booths for our daughter's wedding. They were very professional and made the process so easy and seamless from beginning to end. Everyone had so much fun! It was the perfect touch!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Julie S

We had Ryan and Picture Perfect Photobooth for my In Law’s 40th Wedding Anniversary party. Ryan was phenomenal with all his preparation for the party, and worked with us tirelessly to make sure we had everything we wanted. He was very adaptable to the environment as well! Loved... Read More working with this company!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Carie S

Picture Perfect Photo Booths was a five star experience from beginning to end. Ryan and Hillary were a pleasure to work with and very helpful and professional. They obviously made our guests feel very comfortable - when my husband and I looked through our album the day after the... Read More wedding, we had some hilarious pics of guests we never expected would be the "photo booth" type. We are so thrilled we have our album to commemorate the big day and we can look to for some good laughs in the future. Highly recommended and worth every penny!

2017-10-05T13:12:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review, Carie! Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Maria H

Ryan was excellent and very accommodating! He purchased extra props for our travel themed wedding! The picture quality was amazing and we appreciated that the prints were 3 pics on a 4 by 6 sheet (as opposed to the thin strips of photos we typically saw from other booths). We... Read More would recommend Ryan for any wedding event!

2017-08-28T09:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maria and Matt! Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun. Thanks for having us!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Abby D

Our guests raved about the photo booth and it surely enhanced the entertainment for the night. Ryan and his staff were great!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kristen L

I loved working with Ryan and his wife at Picture Perfect Photo Booths for my wedding. They were very efficient and responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. I loved how they gave us an album with copies of all of the photos as well as a a USB drive. It was a perfect... Read More keepsake from the wedding! They were also very reasonable in their pricing. I highly recommend.

2017-07-17T11:56:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review Kristen! We enjoyed working with you as well!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Charlotte W

Picture perfect photo booths did an amazing job at our wedding. They made a template that matched our theme and were super flexible with everything and everyone! I highly recommend using them for any event! We had a great time and I know our guests did too! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Maureen L

I was the Maid of Honor in a wedding with Picture Perfect Photo Booths, and it was a hit! The open air booth made taking pictures so fun because it could fit a ton of people in one shot. The props were great and pictures turned out wonderfully. Reasonably priced and great... Read More service. Definitely added something extra to an already special day!

2017-02-14T06:31:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Maureen...and what a fun wedding that was!

Ryan Pileggi

Hi, I'm Ryan Pileggi, owner of Picture Perfect Photo Booths. For the past 10 years, I've worked in Construction Management for a nationally recognized firm. In 2016, along with having a full-time job, I decided to start a Photo Booth business while actually planning my own wedding. Talk about added stress! But seriously, I saw the rise and popularity of the Photo Booth business and more importantly, I saw first hand how stressful and expensive planning a wedding could be. My business goal is to help the overwhelmed couples make at least one part of their planning easy and affordable.