Your found your soul mate! Now for your Event!

My passion is photographing your special day. I will cover every angle -- traditional portraits, family and friends, subtle candids of you and your new husband embracing it all -- capturing the event in a unique way you will treasure for years.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

8042 E. Fairmount Dr , Denver, CO Colorado (310) 344-1643

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristen W

Booking Picture Perfect for our wedding was the best decision! Thank you Scott for your awesome work!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sophie W

Scott and his team were so great and professional we couldn’t be happier! I met with Scott about a year before my wedding and he answered all of my many questions and addressed all of my concerns. During our wedding he was excellent and very patient with my large wedding party!... Read More He gave great instruction for both our intimate couple photographs and our large group shots. Scott was always attentive to our needs throughout the day and captured all the shots we wanted! He captured so many behind the scenes shots that we are excited to be able to look back on and remember the fun we had! Of all the vendors we had at the wedding, Scott and his team were by far the best and we are so thrilled with the results! Our wedding photographs came out amazing and we would hire Scott and his team again in a heartbeat!

2017-09-20T19:50:38 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate you taking the time and writing this review! It means the world to me to know that you had a great experience with us. It was an amazing event! Thanks again for having us with you.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Natasha H

Where do I even begin?! It is truly hard to put into words how pleased I am with Scott and his team! Our photographs came out phenomenal and I couldn’t be happier! Scott is such a talented photographer and a joy to work with! I wouldn’t change a thing about our wedding photos... Read More and if I were to do it again, I would most definitely hire Scott!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Emma H

Booking Scott and his team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made. We are so happy with the photos. Thank you, Scott, for beautifully capturing our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Liz W

We can’t say enough about Scott and his team. From the moment we met them, we knew they would be perfect to shoot our wedding photography. They were so fun and easy going, and answered all my questions and concerns about how things would work on my wedding day. When the day... Read More came, they arrived perfectly on time and were so flexible during the day. Scott and his team did an amazing job capturing all the emotion and excitement of the wedding ceremony. He photographed our wedding reception as well, and captured amazing shots from our first dance and the rest of the night! Our friends and family can’t stop talking about how good the photos came out! If we could give Picture Perfect more than 5 stars we would! We are SO pleased with his work and would hire him all over again!

2017-08-29T21:23:59 Response from the vendor

Hey! Thanks again for having me with you on such a special day! I'm thrilled you enjoyed working with me and I'm even happy you love your images. Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Sherri L

I love picture perfect! Scott was very fun to work with. Matt and I are so pleased with our pictures. We get so many compliments! Highly recommend.

2017-08-29T21:26:59 Response from the vendor

You and Matt made it easy! Thanks again for having us with you! Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Stephanie H

When planning our wedding, we were worried about finding a photographer that would accommodate all our photography needs and live up to our expectations. Scott and his team did just that! They were so wonderful to have with us on our wedding day through all the craziness and... Read More running around. Scott and his team were so accommodating to our needs and fast getting the photographs to us after the wedding. The photos came out AMAZING, and Scott really captured the most beautiful moments throughout the day. I am so happy we went with Picture Perfect for our wedding photography and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Carrie M

Scott and his team do amazing work! My fiancé and I had them do our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! The pictures came out beautiful and Scott was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Cindy S

Picture Perfect is just that; Perfect! Scott and his team went out of their way to not only make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, but they made our their family feel special too. I had more the one guest comment on how fun the photography crew was. Certainly our... Read More favorite vendor! Highly recommend! Our images where looked amazing & delivery was timely.

2017-08-29T21:29:14 Response from the vendor

Perfect! Love it! Thanks!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Liz H

I would like to say that Scott came highly recommended by a friend. He lived up to the hype. He was on time, very professional and most of all he was easy to talk to. He made my event and experience enjoyable. He will be my go to photographer for any other events we have.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Ruth D

Scott is an amazing professional photographer as well as very personable. All the pictures came out amazing at a very reasonable price. My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos done by Scott and felt very comfortable with him. We loved his easy going style yet... Read More helpful suggestions that enabled us to capture our special moments. During our wedding he was able to get smiles out of everyone and even made the painful picture process of family portraits - a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Scott!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Andie O

Picture Perfect did a great job with our wedding! We hired 2 photographers and 1 videographer. They did a great job getting the shots we told them were must haves, and both the video and photos came out beautiful and SOOOO QUICKLY! I was able to get everything back within a... Read More month of our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Caroline H

Scott is absolutely amazing! I feel so lucky to have found him to shoot our event. He not only captured beautiful memories of our families, he was great to work with. He was always accommodating with the right approach to capture our treasured memories.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Caroline H

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jessica H

We highly recommend picture perfect, we had them shoot our engagement pictures and they turned out wonderful, they were very fast at responding through the whole process and went beyond expectations from scoping out the area the day before, to throwing in special surprises, but... Read More most of all capturing me, my fiance and our dog perfectly! Can't wait to have them photograph our wedding in a few months!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Eliza T

We love love LOVE our wedding photos!! Picture Perfect is the right choice if you’re looking for both fantastic photos and great professional service don’t hesitate.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Sarah B

We are just celebrating our one year anniversary and looking over our photos. Picture Perfect was absolutely fantastic. The photos are supreme quality and truly capture the essence of our wedding day. Choosing them for our Summit County wedding and reception was such an... Read More excellent decision. We know we'll be enjoying these photos for many anniversaries to come.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Sarah J

Scott did a wonderful with our wedding photos. He went above and beyond in meeting with us before, during and after the event to make sure we were happy. He was understanding and flexible and worked to give us exactly what we wanted. He was also super easy to work with! I'd... Read More highly recommend Scott to any bride looking for the perfect photographer!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Olivia J

Scott and his team were an absolute pleasure to be around; their professionalism and calm demeanor made him so easy to work with on an otherwise busy and stressful day. They managed to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. He did a fantastic job coordinating with... Read More our planner to know what would be going on during our event and when. He managed to capture everything we asked for and so much more. We were not only very impressed at the quality of his photos, but in the turn around time to get them back. We have all our great memories from our day captured to enjoy forever. Thanks Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ella P

Scott and his team at Picture Perfect were a pleasure to work with for our engagement photos and wedding. Scott was extremely professional, flexible when scheduling our engagement photos, provided reasonable pricing to enable us include an engagement session, and provided us... Read More with beautiful photos from our wedding day! We are thrilled with the range of pictures that were provided from our wedding day, including a nice balance of posed and candid shots. The way that the team photographed the first look was very unique as the special moment was captured from multiple angles, something that we will always cherish. The team did a wonderful job photographing every detail from our wedding. Use this vendor, your photos will be beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

From our engagement shoot to our wedding, there are so many amazing photos that not only capture the moment, but also the true emotions of that moment we couldn’t be happier. During our engagement shoot, we wanted to be really silly and be our quirky selves and he said "that's... Read More awesome, let's do it!" Not only is he a phenomenal photographer, but he made the whole process stress-free and fun. I am completely in love with my wedding pictures and the rest of his work!! I would highly recommend Picture Perfect to anyone looking for a stress free experience with unique wedding photos.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

Scott and his team are the BEST! We just got our pictures back from our wedding and could not be more impressed. There are way too many amazing pictures to choose from. They did such a fantastic job capturing every detail and emotion of the day. They were such a pleasure to work... Read More with - a perfect combination of present enough to keep us on schedule but invisible enough to blend into the background. Scott is considerate, professional and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Picture Perfect!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. We still get compliments on how amazing our pictures came out, thanks to Scott! People were raving about him. What I loved most working with Scott is that we felt so... Read More comfortable with him. He was so easy to work with and captured the most memorable moments of the wedding. We were lucky enough to have him take our engagement pictures as well. Both the wedding and engagement pictures were truly breathtaking. Scott is a gem and an amazing photographer, I would highly recommend him!

Extremely Pleased!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Scott was our favorite vendor. My husband and I were extremely pleased with his service. He was very professional, but conducted himself like a friend. He was there for anything I needed, and he answered my questions and concerns promptly. He is extremely flexible and helpful,... Read More and very caring. We had so many compliments from our guests. They were impressed by his friendliness and his ability to be everywhere but hidden at the same time. His prices were fair, what you would expect for wedding photography, but definitely not astronomical, very reasonable. Everyone who saw our pictures thought that they were unbelievable. I am actually sorry that our wedding is over, because he is just so friendly and personable. It gave me confidence that he understood me, and knew what I cared about. I think it was so great to have that relationship with someone taking such important pictures, because you only have one shot. My husband was blown away, and he doesn't say too much. Scott took time to make sure that he took all the pictures that we wanted. I have beautiful pictures of my wedding, so worth it! If you hire Scott, you will not be disappointed!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

I absolutely loved the work that Scott and his team did! My pictures are one of a kind. Scott is very patient and very talented. One thing I enjoyed the most was seeing actual professional pics within a week after the wedding! I truly recommend Picture Perfect!

Scott

My goal as your photographer is to creatively and discreetly document every emotion and special moment of your wedding day. My style is photojournalistic, which means I’ll disappear into the background and only ask you to pose at your own request. My style focuses on capturing details, color, and forms in interesting compositions. Ultimately, I deliver artistic photographs of you celebrating your love on your wedding day, rather than typical wedding photos. I hope for every image to be a true reflection of who you are as a couple – and a reminder of what an amazing event you had together.