Your found your soul mate! Now for your Event!

My passion is photographing your special day. I will cover every angle -- traditional portraits, family and friends, subtle candids of you and your new husband embracing it all -- capturing the event in a unique way you will treasure for years.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

8042 E. Fairmount Dr , Denver, CO Colorado (310) 344-1643

Excellent Experience.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

Scott was fantastic from start to finish. Not only was he a pleasure to work with, but he was so organized and professional. He has a great eye and gave us some wonderful memories of our wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. He also made working with her very... Read More easy, which is much needed when planning a wedding! He even did a wonderful job making do with finding a place to take the group photographs, as our venue didn't offer much, and I have to admit I was no help when it came to that. I am so thankful that he not only pulled it all off, but was so very nice, easy to work with, organized to boot, and delivered gorgeous photographs. I highly recommend him!

Photographer Lottery!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

When looking for a wedding photographer, my husband and I had no clue where to start! When we found Scott, we had no clue that we had just won the photographer lottery! From the very beginning Scott and his team where amazing! On the wedding day he was so professional and... Read More creative with every shot! He even handled our rowdy groomsmen with patience and knew exactly how to instruct the group! When we received our pictures we were blown away! They are absolutely stunning! I'm so glad we chose Scott to beautifully capture our special day! We can't wait to use him to capture special moments in the future! Thanks again Scott!

GREAT Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Allison F

Scott was a great photographer to work with. He captured great engagement photos that helped our vision become a reality. His unique eye created for great wedding photos as well. We are thrilled with what Scott has done for us. Scott is very professional and surrounds... Read More himself with other professionals to make a stress free wedding day for all. He is a great communicator who does everything possible to put his bride and grooms at ease. Thank you for capturing this special time in our lives!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Stephanie H

When planning our wedding, we were worried about finding a photographer that would accommodate all our photography needs and live up to our expectations. Scott and his team did just that! They were so wonderful to have with us on our wedding day through all the craziness and... Read More running around. Scott and his team were so accommodating to our needs and fast getting the photographs to us after the wedding. The photos came out AMAZING, and Scott really captured the most beautiful moments throughout the day. I am so happy we went with Picture Perfect for our wedding photography and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Carrie M

Scott and his team do amazing work! My fiancé and I had them do our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! The pictures came out beautiful and Scott was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Cindy S

Picture Perfect is just that; Perfect! Scott and his team went out of their way to not only make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, but they made our their family feel special too. I had more the one guest comment on how fun the photography crew was. Certainly our... Read More favorite vendor! Highly recommend! Our images where looked amazing & delivery was timely.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Liz H

I would like to say that Scott came highly recommended by a friend. He lived up to the hype. He was on time, very professional and most of all he was easy to talk to. He made my event and experience enjoyable. He will be my go to photographer for any other events we have.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Ruth D

Scott is an amazing professional photographer as well as very personable. All the pictures came out amazing at a very reasonable price. My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos done by Scott and felt very comfortable with him. We loved his easy going style yet... Read More helpful suggestions that enabled us to capture our special moments. During our wedding he was able to get smiles out of everyone and even made the painful picture process of family portraits - a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Scott!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Andie O

Picture Perfect did a great job with our wedding! We hired 2 photographers and 1 videographer. They did a great job getting the shots we told them were must haves, and both the video and photos came out beautiful and SOOOO QUICKLY! I was able to get everything back within a... Read More month of our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Caroline H

Scott is absolutely amazing! I feel so lucky to have found him to shoot our event. He not only captured beautiful memories of our families, he was great to work with. He was always accommodating with the right approach to capture our treasured memories.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Caroline H

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jessica H

We highly recommend picture perfect, we had them shoot our engagement pictures and they turned out wonderful, they were very fast at responding through the whole process and went beyond expectations from scoping out the area the day before, to throwing in special surprises, but... Read More most of all capturing me, my fiance and our dog perfectly! Can't wait to have them photograph our wedding in a few months!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Eliza T

We love love LOVE our wedding photos!! Picture Perfect is the right choice if you’re looking for both fantastic photos and great professional service don’t hesitate.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Sarah B

We are just celebrating our one year anniversary and looking over our photos. Picture Perfect was absolutely fantastic. The photos are supreme quality and truly capture the essence of our wedding day. Choosing them for our Summit County wedding and reception was such an... Read More excellent decision. We know we'll be enjoying these photos for many anniversaries to come.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Sarah J

Scott did a wonderful with our wedding photos. He went above and beyond in meeting with us before, during and after the event to make sure we were happy. He was understanding and flexible and worked to give us exactly what we wanted. He was also super easy to work with! I'd... Read More highly recommend Scott to any bride looking for the perfect photographer!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Olivia J

Scott and his team were an absolute pleasure to be around; their professionalism and calm demeanor made him so easy to work with on an otherwise busy and stressful day. They managed to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. He did a fantastic job coordinating with... Read More our planner to know what would be going on during our event and when. He managed to capture everything we asked for and so much more. We were not only very impressed at the quality of his photos, but in the turn around time to get them back. We have all our great memories from our day captured to enjoy forever. Thanks Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ella P

Scott and his team at Picture Perfect were a pleasure to work with for our engagement photos and wedding. Scott was extremely professional, flexible when scheduling our engagement photos, provided reasonable pricing to enable us include an engagement session, and provided us... Read More with beautiful photos from our wedding day! We are thrilled with the range of pictures that were provided from our wedding day, including a nice balance of posed and candid shots. The way that the team photographed the first look was very unique as the special moment was captured from multiple angles, something that we will always cherish. The team did a wonderful job photographing every detail from our wedding. Use this vendor, your photos will be beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

From our engagement shoot to our wedding, there are so many amazing photos that not only capture the moment, but also the true emotions of that moment we couldn’t be happier. During our engagement shoot, we wanted to be really silly and be our quirky selves and he said "that's... Read More awesome, let's do it!" Not only is he a phenomenal photographer, but he made the whole process stress-free and fun. I am completely in love with my wedding pictures and the rest of his work!! I would highly recommend Picture Perfect to anyone looking for a stress free experience with unique wedding photos.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

Scott and his team are the BEST! We just got our pictures back from our wedding and could not be more impressed. There are way too many amazing pictures to choose from. They did such a fantastic job capturing every detail and emotion of the day. They were such a pleasure to work... Read More with - a perfect combination of present enough to keep us on schedule but invisible enough to blend into the background. Scott is considerate, professional and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Picture Perfect!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. We still get compliments on how amazing our pictures came out, thanks to Scott! People were raving about him. What I loved most working with Scott is that we felt so... Read More comfortable with him. He was so easy to work with and captured the most memorable moments of the wedding. We were lucky enough to have him take our engagement pictures as well. Both the wedding and engagement pictures were truly breathtaking. Scott is a gem and an amazing photographer, I would highly recommend him!

Extremely Pleased!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Scott was our favorite vendor. My husband and I were extremely pleased with his service. He was very professional, but conducted himself like a friend. He was there for anything I needed, and he answered my questions and concerns promptly. He is extremely flexible and helpful,... Read More and very caring. We had so many compliments from our guests. They were impressed by his friendliness and his ability to be everywhere but hidden at the same time. His prices were fair, what you would expect for wedding photography, but definitely not astronomical, very reasonable. Everyone who saw our pictures thought that they were unbelievable. I am actually sorry that our wedding is over, because he is just so friendly and personable. It gave me confidence that he understood me, and knew what I cared about. I think it was so great to have that relationship with someone taking such important pictures, because you only have one shot. My husband was blown away, and he doesn't say too much. Scott took time to make sure that he took all the pictures that we wanted. I have beautiful pictures of my wedding, so worth it! If you hire Scott, you will not be disappointed!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

I absolutely loved the work that Scott and his team did! My pictures are one of a kind. Scott is very patient and very talented. One thing I enjoyed the most was seeing actual professional pics within a week after the wedding! I truly recommend Picture Perfect!

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Phuong T

Scott was very accommodating and professional. We had a rather laid back wedding with just family members, which honestly didn't provide a lot of "materials" for any photorgraphers to work with. However, that didn't prevent Scott from capturing some beautiful moments and... Read More details from our wedding day. The photos came out great! He was also very friendly and energetic. He successfully made my husband's grandfather, who never laughs when having his pictures taken, to smile and laugh in several of his photos! I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Easy to work with & beautiful photos

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Rachel G

Scott was absolutely excellent. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone asking. He was one of the best decisions I made in the process of selecting my vendors. He was always punctual to all of our meetings, easy to work with. He meshed well with my entire family and... Read More guests. Everyone enjoyed having him around and the photos that we got because of that relationship were awesome! He has a great eye and I'm so impressed by some of the shots he got! Can't thank him enough for being so wonderful.

Great Outdoor Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013

Jarad and I had great experience with Scott. I greatly appreciated Scott's light, fun personality. He had a way to make us relax while taking pictures and worked extremely hard. When we got out pictures back it was amazing how many different angles he got of our ceremony and... Read More our reception. In addition, Scott fit in with the personality of our wedding. We were married in Fraser, Colorado and had an outdoor wedding. He dressed the part! Lastly, we did not have a wedding coordinator and he assisted with making the event run smooth and was extremely timely getting our pictures back to us. If you are looking for an outdoor photographer Scott has it figured out and the price is right!

Scott

My goal as your photographer is to creatively and discreetly document every emotion and special moment of your wedding day. My style is photojournalistic, which means I’ll disappear into the background and only ask you to pose at your own request. My style focuses on capturing details, color, and forms in interesting compositions. Ultimately, I deliver artistic photographs of you celebrating your love on your wedding day, rather than typical wedding photos. I hope for every image to be a true reflection of who you are as a couple – and a reminder of what an amazing event you had together.