Because You Only Get One Shot

There are many moments that occur throughout the day to create your wedding story. We produce and photograph the genuine expressions of the relationships while making everyone look their best. We strive to create believable fantasy images and capture those decisive moments to create the comp

Trash The Dress

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

1 Padanaram Road, Danbury, CT (203) 797-9743

Cannot thank you enough!!!! Best photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015

Enthusiastic, professional, TALENTED, and genuine are only a few words that come to mind when talking about Mike and his crew at Picture This of Danbury. From the moment our son's wedding was booked to the final wedding albums-- we had the most wonderful and FUN experience!... Read More Talk about enthusiastic! Mike and his crew make everyone feel like they are part of his family. And the end product certainly demonstrated this-- the photographs are all beautiful and truly capture the EMOTION of the day. We could not have selected better photo opportunities than Mike did even if we tried. He, Nicole, and Cara truly knew where to be at all times and captured amazing moments of the day that we didn't even know existed. It was like reliving the day (and even better) when we received the proofs. As we all know, a wedding day "flies" by and so many moments and memories are missed by everyone, but with Mike, Cara, and Nicole, we didn't miss a thing! He and the crew preserved lifelong emotions and memories for us to cherish! I cannot sing his praises enough and would encourage you to take a look at his work! Picture This of Danbury did an amazing job!!! Our guests were given access to his work through a code he gave at the reception, and I can't begin to convey how many phone calls and emails I've received from everyone complimenting the photographer and wanting to order photos! Talent, professionalism, and enthusiasm at it's best! Wish I had another child getting married just so we could use his services again! I am certainly singing his praises to everyone I know! Thank you Mike!!!! ~Kathy R

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Phoenix F

Working with Mike for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding has truly been a remarkable experience. We had seen him at work for a couple other weddings we attended, so knew that he produced high quality work. What we didn’t know before selecting him as our... Read More photographer was just how fun he would be to work with or how enthusiastic he would be about every aspect of this process. Mike took the time to sit with us to make sure we knew what to expect on the day of our wedding. He ensured that we were able to get all the pictures that we wanted, with different combinations of friends and family members, and was very quick about getting family and wedding party shots completed so that we could continue to enjoy our wedding day. For the duration of our wedding, he and his second photographer, Cara, captured so many amazing moments without us even noticing they were there. Within a couple hours of the end of the wedding, Mike had posted a selection of pictures to Facebook for us to see and share with friends and family. By the next afternoon, all of our pictures were available to view on his website, and a few days later we were given a flash drive with all of our pictures. Our experience with Mike and Picture This, as well as the multitude of positive comments from our guests, allow us to highly recommend Picture This to anyone in need of a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelly B

We highly recommend Picture This!!! Our photographer was Nicole B. and we immediately connected with her from our 1st meeting (we signed our contract that night and booked her)! We knew we could count on her! She was with us during our getting ready shots, the First Look, all... Read More the formal portraits, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! She stayed from the beginning to the end and made sure to capture every picture I requested. Pictures are very important to me, so I presented her with a list of styles and poses that I liked and she made sure that she honored my requests. Also- I had a list people who I wanted pictures with, and she had that list checked off by the beginning of the reception. During the formals, she made sure everyone was posed and positioned perfectly too! Nicole is wonderful- she managed to keep us calm, make us laugh, feel comfortable, and have fun through every picture! ALSO- most importantly, we ENJOYED our wedding night and were not consumed with pictures throughout the entire night. She took pictures spontaneously and caught the action. My guests really liked her too, as she was friendly and mingling with everyone too! The owner, Mike Tomassi, will design our wedding album and we are looking forward to his creation. From browsing through other people’s albums in their office, he seems to include all the highlights of the night in such a creative way. I LOVE his albums, and that is what drew me to Picture This in the first place!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Mary Kate B

We were referred to Picture This by our DJ, and we could not have been any luckier! Nicole was our main photographer, and we cannot recommend her enough. She understood the exact look we were going for. The day of went so smoothly thanks to Nicole. Cara was our second... Read More photographer, and she was amazing as well. They worked so well together, and were incredibly professional. We received the full online album of photos within 5 business days. My husband and I could not have been more impressed. The photos are absolutely stunning. They are so beautiful and elegant. They captured us at flattering angles. I HIGHLY recommend Picture This for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Meghan A

I recently got married back in September, and Nicole B was our photographer - amazing is an understatement. When first meeting Nicole, I thought she was really sweet, and felt like she understand the style of what I was looking for. Then came our engagement pictures, she did not... Read More disappoint! It was crazy windy the day of, and not only did she work it and the pictures came out beautiful, she made what we thought was going to be an awkward day so much fun! Fast forward to the wedding, she made everything run so smoothly. She kept my husband and I in her best interest and exceeded our expectations. The pictures she and Melissa (our second shooter) took were stunning, more than we could ever have imagined. We will definitely be coming back to Nicole & Picture This for all of our future photography needs! WE LOVE YOU! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Kiersten R

Our wedding was late October and we cannot begin to express how amazing Mike and his team were! From doing our engagement photos a year earlier to taking the time to take any photos we specifically requested at the wedding, we received photos that we continuously get compliments... Read More on and we will treasure forever! Picture This was so easy to contact and work with that I have had other friends now request for their information because they were so impressed with them as well! We cannot thank them enough for everything these guys did!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kelsey L

Michael Tomassi with Picture This was the easiest decision for our whole wedding! His pictures are incredible but it is his experience that makes him the best choice. He and his son were so much fun to work with and kept us all at ease on a very stressful day. He is not afraid... Read More to tell you to turn a different way for a more flattering picture, which is something that I hugely appreciated. We are going to treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sandra L

There are not enough words to express how happy I am to have had Michael as my head photographer. His talent at finding angles for unique pictures is amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable with his great personality. The second photographer, David, was just as attentive and... Read More was everywhere I needed him to be. That same night I had a preview of 50 Pictures and I fell in love. Picture This was the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jackie K

Words can not describe how awesome this photographer was. We scheduled meetings with a few different photographers to make sure we had the perfect one since awesome pictures was one of our top priorities. After meeting with Mike we both knew instantly he was the perfect choice.... Read More His fun humor, immense knowledge in the field and willingness to work with ideas we had made working with him a joy. We saw several different wedding albums from other vendors before choosing picture this and after seeing how well done his were there was no competition. His albums are beautiful. Working with Mike on the wedding day was easy, fun and stress free. He got all the shots we could have possibly dreamed of and more without us having to worry at all. He captured all the moments perfectly and we will forever look back on the wedding and pictures with no regrets. Family and other wedding guests also continue to rave about our photographer for his gorgeous pictures and his friendly demeanor. It was also awesome how he planned family photos in a way that they were done super fast!

2017-11-07T19:16:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the GREAT review....WE strive to the very best in the field and this kind of review assures me that we are there!!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Diana C

We cannot say enough good things about Mike and Anthony! They captured our special day perfectly. do not look any further and book them for you special day! They were on time and professional. They fit right in with our crew and we barely knew they were there once our formality... Read More photos were done, but after seeing all the pictures they took, they obviously were! We now have pictures for a lifetime to remember our special day. They also helped our 2 year old son pose for some perfect pictures. Thank you so much! - Mr. & Mrs. Mallory and Oliver

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Caitlin C

AMAZING, BREATHTAKING, PERFECT! Nicole and Angela were absolutely amazing! They made our wedding more than we could have imagined! We couldn’t have asked for more! You are an awesome company to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jacquelyn Z

Picture This Photogrpahy is amazing! Mike was the photographer who did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we could NOT have asked for a better photographer! He is so much more than a photographer; he basically ran our wedding day, and kept everyone on time. Both... Read More him and our second photographer Melissa were amazing. They captured every single moment of the day and always found the most beautiful spots! The best part was, our wedding ended at 10:30 pm, and an album with 80 pictures was posted to my Facebook page at 10:24 pm! And when we returned from our honeymoon less than two weeks later, a flash drive of over 2,000 pictures was waiting for us! Their packages are also amazing, as basically everything is included. The hardest part will be choosing for our albums, since there is not one bad picture! Both my husband and I will recommend Picture This Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jenna Y

Seriously? Only 5 stars does not give Picture This justice! Michael and Melissa were absolutely wonderful. They captured every moment from getting ready in the morning to the last dance of the evening. If there were any requests, they made sure we got it done. All you have to do... Read More is look at the pictures from our wedding and you would understand. Seriously, if I could add more 5 MORE stars, I would! Thank you so much for everything! You helped make it a perfect night and you captured memories that will last for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Julie C

I wish I had 10 stars to give! We worked with Nickki and Anthony and both were absolutely phenomenal! I personally worked more with Nickki and I have no words to say how amazing she is to work with. She is soooo easy to get along with and I felt like she was genuinely excited... Read More for me and my day, as if she was a bridesmaid of mine. They both gave SUCH great direction so it was sooooo easy to take good photos. Nickki was so calm during the whole day and was an absolute pleasure to have on such an anxious and chaotic day. She also made sure she got EVERY shot I wanted and really made sure all my dreams came true, no matter what hiccups we came across. I will continue to use them for any sort of photo shoots my life may need in the future and really will stay in touch as I feel like they are now family. I also have to rave about Mike Tomassi- from the minute we met him, everything clicked. He was extremely knowledgeable and really walks you through everything. He is always responsive and we trusted him so much that we depended on other vendor recommendations he has. A++++++ for this company!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katie L

I could not have been happier with my choice in picking Picture This Photography for my wedding day. Mike and Cara were absolutely amazing to work with, from beginning to end. They not only captured our day perfectly, they really went above and beyond to support me and keep me... Read More sane throughout the wedding day! I would recommend them 100%! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Austin S

BEST OF THE BEST!!! We don't have enough words to describe how thankful we are for hiring Nicole for my husband and I's wedding. Her work was impeccable and the reviews were 100% accurate. She was so dynamic and thorough giving people instructions on how to pose and what type of... Read More pictures we were looking for. it made it very simple and effective in order that we could go back and enjoy the wedding reception. She was on top of everything! Taking pictures of the ballroom, decorations, memory table, outside scenario, bride and groom pictures with bridal party, etc. Overall she was amazing and we are so happy we went with Nicole and Picture This Photography! We will certainly use and recommend their services to all our family and friends. Thank you Nicole, we are truly grateful for everything you did!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jennifer H

AMAZING photographer! Our photos and wedding album are truly exquisite! Mike and his team made our wedding day perfect and a day to remember. Highly recommend this photographer to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Chrissie H

Mike and his team would unbelievable; you know you have talented photographers when your wedding guests come up to you to tell you how impressed they were with them. Our photos were available so fast and they are timeless. I can't imagine using any other photographer!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katerina K

One of the best decisions my husband and I made was having Picture This capture our special day. From our very first meeting, we knew that Mike had an extraordinary talent and eye. Our engagement session proved us right. We loved the venue chosen as well as all our pictures. Any... Read More expectations we had for the wedding were completely blown out of the water! Mike and Nikki were phenomenal in every aspect. Their amazing personalities and vision wowed not only us but all our guests. A guest was even heard asking her husband if they could get remarried again just to have Picture This capture it all. Mike is extremely efficient and prompt. Many pictures were on Facebook the same night and all prints were loaded to our private site within 2-3 days. Words cannot express how satisfied and happy my husband and I are with Picture This! They helped make our day complete! We will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica H

Picture this was amazing. We can not give enough praise to Cara. From beginning to end she controlled the pace, never missed a shot and always stayed cool. Cara and Tristan were so helpful and enjoyable to work with. Their experience allowed for us to get every picture we... Read More wanted yet still have time to enjoy the fun. Thank you both so much for capturing the memories that will last us a lifetime. Jess & Brad

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Virginie C

Picture This Photography is Awesome!!! I have never been satisfied with a vendor the way I was satisfied with Mike and his staff. We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos. Niki was our photographer for the engagement pictures . Mike and Anthony were our... Read More photographers for the wedding. They were very professional, creative, friendly and patient. Mike and Anthony were so kind and truly interested in getting the best pictures possible (and they had a good sense of humor!). Every one was amazed with the quality of the photos and how beautiful they were. They truly have captured every moment of our wedding with the best pictures and I am forever thankful. One of our guest already canceled a contract with her photographer for her upcoming wedding in order to hire Mike and his staff. I think that says it all!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Melanie O

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Picture This to photograph our wedding. Anthony and David photographed our wedding and both went above in beyond from making sure my dress didn't get damp from the wet ground to making sure they got ever picture I wanted and having ALL... Read More of our pictures to us within 5 DAYS from our wedding! Their beautiful and creative photos truly captured our wedding and all exceeded our expectations! They are true professionals and you can tell they take a great deal of pride in what they do. We would definitely recommend Picture This for any wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Leona C

When the bride returns from her honeymoon, I'm sure she'll have lots more to say, but I couldn't wait! These photos are exquisite! Anthony and David were so attentive and professional and were actually working on downloading pics during the wedding while the other was shooting.... Read More They captured the essence of the evening just as I remember it and have allowed me to relive that amazing night over and over again! I can't choose which ones I want because there are just too many fabulous photos. I can't thank you enough. You are the best!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Dani C

We had Mike and Nikki for our day. They were very patient with our big bridal party. After we were married, some pictures were posted on social media. When people make it a point to reach out to you to tell you how beautiful your pictures are is truly amazing. We couldn't be... Read More happier. We have some of the most beautiful pictures, thanks to Mike and Nikki!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Alicia D

After seeing examples of his work, we had the opportunity to meet Mike in person. He quickly won us over with his infectious personality and we booked him on the spot. Even before our wedding we had him do an engagement shoot for us and knew we had made the right choice. Mike... Read More has a natural ability to make you feel comfortable and have fun which is wonderful when you are a ball of nerves. Come our July 15th wedding, Mike did not disappoint and we have hundreds of beautiful pictures to remember our event by. He is a consummate professional and was loved by everyone at our wedding. We would recommend him without any hesitation.

Michael