Because You Only Get One Shot

There are many moments that occur throughout the day to create your wedding story. We produce and photograph the genuine expressions of the relationships while making everyone look their best. We strive to create believable fantasy images and capture those decisive moments to create the comp

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Bow2008 09

1 Padanaram Road, Danbury, CT (203) 797-9743

Cannot thank you enough!!!! Best photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015

Enthusiastic, professional, TALENTED, and genuine are only a few words that come to mind when talking about Mike and his crew at Picture This of Danbury. From the moment our son's wedding was booked to the final wedding albums-- we had the most wonderful and FUN experience!... Read More Talk about enthusiastic! Mike and his crew make everyone feel like they are part of his family. And the end product certainly demonstrated this-- the photographs are all beautiful and truly capture the EMOTION of the day. We could not have selected better photo opportunities than Mike did even if we tried. He, Nicole, and Cara truly knew where to be at all times and captured amazing moments of the day that we didn't even know existed. It was like reliving the day (and even better) when we received the proofs. As we all know, a wedding day "flies" by and so many moments and memories are missed by everyone, but with Mike, Cara, and Nicole, we didn't miss a thing! He and the crew preserved lifelong emotions and memories for us to cherish! I cannot sing his praises enough and would encourage you to take a look at his work! Picture This of Danbury did an amazing job!!! Our guests were given access to his work through a code he gave at the reception, and I can't begin to convey how many phone calls and emails I've received from everyone complimenting the photographer and wanting to order photos! Talent, professionalism, and enthusiasm at it's best! Wish I had another child getting married just so we could use his services again! I am certainly singing his praises to everyone I know! Thank you Mike!!!! ~Kathy R

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Phoenix F

Working with Mike for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding has truly been a remarkable experience. We had seen him at work for a couple other weddings we attended, so knew that he produced high quality work. What we didn’t know before selecting him as our... Read More photographer was just how fun he would be to work with or how enthusiastic he would be about every aspect of this process. Mike took the time to sit with us to make sure we knew what to expect on the day of our wedding. He ensured that we were able to get all the pictures that we wanted, with different combinations of friends and family members, and was very quick about getting family and wedding party shots completed so that we could continue to enjoy our wedding day. For the duration of our wedding, he and his second photographer, Cara, captured so many amazing moments without us even noticing they were there. Within a couple hours of the end of the wedding, Mike had posted a selection of pictures to Facebook for us to see and share with friends and family. By the next afternoon, all of our pictures were available to view on his website, and a few days later we were given a flash drive with all of our pictures. Our experience with Mike and Picture This, as well as the multitude of positive comments from our guests, allow us to highly recommend Picture This to anyone in need of a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelly B

We highly recommend Picture This!!! Our photographer was Nicole B. and we immediately connected with her from our 1st meeting (we signed our contract that night and booked her)! We knew we could count on her! She was with us during our getting ready shots, the First Look, all... Read More the formal portraits, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! She stayed from the beginning to the end and made sure to capture every picture I requested. Pictures are very important to me, so I presented her with a list of styles and poses that I liked and she made sure that she honored my requests. Also- I had a list people who I wanted pictures with, and she had that list checked off by the beginning of the reception. During the formals, she made sure everyone was posed and positioned perfectly too! Nicole is wonderful- she managed to keep us calm, make us laugh, feel comfortable, and have fun through every picture! ALSO- most importantly, we ENJOYED our wedding night and were not consumed with pictures throughout the entire night. She took pictures spontaneously and caught the action. My guests really liked her too, as she was friendly and mingling with everyone too! The owner, Mike Tomassi, will design our wedding album and we are looking forward to his creation. From browsing through other people’s albums in their office, he seems to include all the highlights of the night in such a creative way. I LOVE his albums, and that is what drew me to Picture This in the first place!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Mandy C

I wasn't a bride at the wedding but I was a bridesmaid. But I can say just from being in the bridal party he did a phenomenal job. Mike and other photographer took beautiful pictures of my best friend's wedding. They were both so friendly and charismatic made everybody feel... Read More comfortable during the photo shoots. They worked well with the kids that were in the bridal party and got some really amazing shots of the ring bears. Their attention to detail in the pictures was spot on. During the ceremony they kept a respectable distance from the altar. but they also were able to get all the little important moment. At points you even forgot they were even in the church with us. Also they had some pictures of the wedding on their Facebook page by that evening. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer and you're in the Connecticut area USE THIS GUY! You will not regret it! Thank you Mike for everything you did for Marianne and John! You're the best👍👍👍

2017-06-20T12:15:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks For the great review!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lisa M

Picture This was our wedding photographer, and they were outstanding! Michael and Anthony delivered such gorgeous work. From before the ceremony, straight through to the end of the final song, they captured many amazing memories. We could not have been happier! We knew from... Read More the moment we first met Michael that they were going to make our day extra special. Extremely pleasant, professional, and easy to work with, Michael knows what he wants to get for you, and, how to go about getting it all, so that you are satisfied with the results. As I've already said, we were! On the day of, Michael was with me and the ladies of my wedding party, while his son, Anthony, was with Danny and his groomsmen. In all the shots taken with Michael and Anthony, they made it SO simple and comfortable. Whether it was individually, with each other, in a small group, big group; it didn't matter. And I want to point out something; the candid and action shots they got that day fully encapsulated emotion you cannot always get in a picture. Really unbelievable. We are so pleased we went with Picture This as our wedding photographer. Thank you for making our day so simple and memorable. If you want the best for your wedding, then Picture This is the way to go; without a doubt! THANK YOU! Love and regards, Lisa and Danny P.S. Danny and I send our best wishes to Anthony and his fiancée. We hope they have the best wedding day, like we did (thanks in part to both of you!), and make sure they have fun!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jennalee F

I can't even begin to explain how great Mike and Cara were at our wedding! As soon as Mike walked into the room my nerves were gone and I was ready for the big day! He was making everyone laugh and really enjoy the precious moments of the day. The photos are absolutely... Read More stunning and capture the day perfectly! Thank you Mike and Cara!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Christine A

We HIGHLY recommend Picture This Photography!! We were lucky enough to have Mike and Cara to take our photos on our special day and I cant thank them enough. Our photos came out so beautiful and were even up that night for us to look at. They both are so talented and really... Read More enjoy what they do. Thank you again Mike and Cara for making our memories last forever :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jessica O

How lucky was I to get Mike Tomassi as my photographer?! Not only is he awesome at what he does but his talent comes with an even more awesome personality. It was like celebrating with another family member or friend. He's serious about his work, but fun and engaging. This guy... Read More stopped mid day traffic on Main Street and laid down in the middle of the road to get a full shot of the church steeple and us! He thought of every possible shot. Mike did our wedding pics and engagement shoot. The pics came out flawless and sooo many to pick from! He is prompt with texts and emails and is as friendly as can be.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Abigail L

The photographers from Picture This are very professional, yet very personable. They make taking pictures easy and fun! Mike does a great job sharing photos for everyone to see on Facebook before the night is even over. They capture beautiful moments that last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Courtney D

There are no words to describe the wonderful experience we had with Mike. From our engagement photos to the last photo on our wedding day, you feel like you have known Mile your entire life. He connected with my now husband and I, made us feel incredibly important, and took... Read More every single picture we asked - even the odd ones to capture our sense of humor and interests. On our wedding day, Mike arrived at the hotel early to capture pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready and even drove me with my gown to our venue to ensure I was prepared and ready for the big day. Nicole B was his second and made the groom and groomsmen feel right at home as well. Together, they truly captured the most beautiful moments from our day - from the first look to the final group shot where we could see all the love and excitement on our friends and family's faces. Mike and Nicole without a doubt made our wedding day so much more enjoyable thank we could have ever imagined and we will definitely be seeing them again soon as our family grows to creatively capture every moment life throws our way!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda U

Mike was recommended by our venue for our wedding in January. He was easy to communicate with and flexible with scheduling meetings. Mike was awesome to work with the day of the wedding, and kept everything light and fun. So many of our guests and our bridal party commented... Read More on how fun Mike was to have around. The weather was unseasonably warm on the day of our wedding, so Mike drove my husband and I a few miles away to capture some amazing images at a waterfall. In addition to documenting the day, Mike was working to edit photos that night, and so many great pictures were posted on Facebook before we made it to bed. Mike keeps it fun and light, but still manages to capture all of the right moments. We could not be happier with his service and our photos. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Maria C

Picture This Photography is the best! They are all very helpful and accommodating and will do anything to make your day perfect. Our large wedding canvas and photo albums that came with our package are all beautiful! Mike and his team are all wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Maria T

Picture This Photography was the absolute best! They are all amazing photographers, were very accommodating to whatever I requested and our huge wedding canvas and photo albums came out amazing! Mike and his team are wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allison D

Highly recommended!! Mike was such a pleasure to work with and the pictures he took are AMAZING!! He made our big day go so smoothly and he knew all the right shots to take! Also, he had the pictures up and photo shopped THAT NIGHT!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Margaret d

I have also worked with Michael Tomassi and his crew while I was working at Ethan Allen as a banquet waitress. I always loved his work and his personality is amazing. When we got engaged, I knew who I wanted to capture all of those moments, big or small, it was going to be... Read More Michael. From our first meeting to our last, it was so easy just telling Michael what we wanted. He is the best out there. He also made sure that everyone around was having a good time and there smiles all around. I trust Michael and his work and I will continue to.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elaina H

Mike & Anthony were fantastic. They were very easy to work with and there isn't one bad thing to say about our experience with them. Hire them!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Andreia P

Excellent service, great to work with, the best quality of pictures! Cara & Melissa went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied and pleased with everything before the wedding in the planning, during the big day, and afterwards. Thank you for all that you did!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Michelle S

I got married oct 22. The photographers were amazing. They were so helpful and creative. I would definitely use them again and request them to anyone. We had such an amazing experience. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Marissa B

Mike and Anthony were absolutely amazing on our wedding day! My husband and I are pretty shy in front of the camera, and from start to finish, Mike and Anthony made the day a blast. Mike's funny quips and and the father and son duo made everything so relaxing. Our pictures are... Read More absolutely breathtaking and we could not have asked for better photographers for such an important day!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Cara M

If you are looking for a great photographer, look no further.. Nicole B is the absolute best! She was the photographer in my wedding and my sisters wedding and we could not say enough good things about Nicole and this company. From the very beginning Nicole made our experience... Read More unforgettable. On the day of our wedding she made my husband and I feel so comfortable and just let us be ourselves. She made it easy and stress free and that is really what you want and need on your wedding day. We would highly recommend Nicole B for any occasion because you will not be disappointed with the pictures she takes. Thank you again for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren Z

The best photophtaphers around! Cara and Anthony did such an amazing job capturing the best moments of our wedding. They were both professional and made sure everyone was exactly where they need to be at all times. They made it fun and exciting during stressful times. The... Read More pictures came out amazing and you have such a variety to choose from because they caught almost every minute of the wedding. We would highly recommend Picture This as your wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lauren B

Anthony was an excellent photographer. He met with us prior to the wedding and did our engagement shoot and we discussed our wedding plans. He made sure to capture everything on the day of that we wanted. He was very detail oriented. All of the pictures turned out amazing and... Read More our friends and family have not stop raving about them. I would highly recommend this company. their prices are affordable and you get a lot for your money.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Cassandra B

I am the mother of the bride and I can not find enough wonderful words to express how amazing mike and Anthony were. The wedding day arrived raining and dreary yet mike positive and enthusiastic energy made us all at ease immediately. His words were " cloud and rain are a... Read More photographers dream and wait till you see the pictures" well I did see the pictures all 2430 of them and they were awesome but more importantly mikes pictures captured the love, joy, and pride . The excitement, laughter and tears that was shared by so many. The church pictures were beautiful and the father daughter dance pictures still bring tears to my eyes. I hope all couples and families pick picture this photography for their next event and I promise you will not be disappointed. I freely give my referral and review to picture this photography as 10 stars not 5::)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

My husband and I first met with Mike for our September 4 wedding and we knew immediately that he would be the best photographer for our wedding. We live near Washington DC, and Mike was always accommodating to meet with us in person or talk over the phone or on email. We loved... Read More that Mike had our whole day planned for us from when he, Cara, and Dave would show up for us getting ready, moving to a first look at Tarrywile, then getting to the Fox Hill Inn on time for our ceremony. Mike guided us through our shots the whole day. We never felt rushed and ended up with so many pictures that all came out amazing. His personality added so much to the day, it kept everyone in such a good mood and smiling the whole time. We could not have imagined our wedding day without him. Thank you Picture This for making our wedding day perfect and for capturing our memories in the best shots! - Sarah and Ryan (9/4/16)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jennifer N

Mike worked our beach wedding and reception solo and did an amazing job. He walked us through all the pre-wedding details and made the process simple. He was great to work with the day of and got some really beautiful shots. I would definitely recommend him personally to... Read More anyone.

Michael