Because You Only Get One Shot

There are many moments that occur throughout the day to create your wedding story. We produce and photograph the genuine expressions of the relationships while making everyone look their best. We strive to create believable fantasy images and capture those decisive moments to create the comp

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Bow2008 09

1 Padanaram Road, Danbury, CT (203) 797-9743

Cannot thank you enough!!!! Best photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015

Enthusiastic, professional, TALENTED, and genuine are only a few words that come to mind when talking about Mike and his crew at Picture This of Danbury. From the moment our son's wedding was booked to the final wedding albums-- we had the most wonderful and FUN experience!... Read More Talk about enthusiastic! Mike and his crew make everyone feel like they are part of his family. And the end product certainly demonstrated this-- the photographs are all beautiful and truly capture the EMOTION of the day. We could not have selected better photo opportunities than Mike did even if we tried. He, Nicole, and Cara truly knew where to be at all times and captured amazing moments of the day that we didn't even know existed. It was like reliving the day (and even better) when we received the proofs. As we all know, a wedding day "flies" by and so many moments and memories are missed by everyone, but with Mike, Cara, and Nicole, we didn't miss a thing! He and the crew preserved lifelong emotions and memories for us to cherish! I cannot sing his praises enough and would encourage you to take a look at his work! Picture This of Danbury did an amazing job!!! Our guests were given access to his work through a code he gave at the reception, and I can't begin to convey how many phone calls and emails I've received from everyone complimenting the photographer and wanting to order photos! Talent, professionalism, and enthusiasm at it's best! Wish I had another child getting married just so we could use his services again! I am certainly singing his praises to everyone I know! Thank you Mike!!!! ~Kathy R

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Phoenix F

Working with Mike for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding has truly been a remarkable experience. We had seen him at work for a couple other weddings we attended, so knew that he produced high quality work. What we didn’t know before selecting him as our... Read More photographer was just how fun he would be to work with or how enthusiastic he would be about every aspect of this process. Mike took the time to sit with us to make sure we knew what to expect on the day of our wedding. He ensured that we were able to get all the pictures that we wanted, with different combinations of friends and family members, and was very quick about getting family and wedding party shots completed so that we could continue to enjoy our wedding day. For the duration of our wedding, he and his second photographer, Cara, captured so many amazing moments without us even noticing they were there. Within a couple hours of the end of the wedding, Mike had posted a selection of pictures to Facebook for us to see and share with friends and family. By the next afternoon, all of our pictures were available to view on his website, and a few days later we were given a flash drive with all of our pictures. Our experience with Mike and Picture This, as well as the multitude of positive comments from our guests, allow us to highly recommend Picture This to anyone in need of a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelly B

We highly recommend Picture This!!! Our photographer was Nicole B. and we immediately connected with her from our 1st meeting (we signed our contract that night and booked her)! We knew we could count on her! She was with us during our getting ready shots, the First Look, all... Read More the formal portraits, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! She stayed from the beginning to the end and made sure to capture every picture I requested. Pictures are very important to me, so I presented her with a list of styles and poses that I liked and she made sure that she honored my requests. Also- I had a list people who I wanted pictures with, and she had that list checked off by the beginning of the reception. During the formals, she made sure everyone was posed and positioned perfectly too! Nicole is wonderful- she managed to keep us calm, make us laugh, feel comfortable, and have fun through every picture! ALSO- most importantly, we ENJOYED our wedding night and were not consumed with pictures throughout the entire night. She took pictures spontaneously and caught the action. My guests really liked her too, as she was friendly and mingling with everyone too! The owner, Mike Tomassi, will design our wedding album and we are looking forward to his creation. From browsing through other people’s albums in their office, he seems to include all the highlights of the night in such a creative way. I LOVE his albums, and that is what drew me to Picture This in the first place!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Julie C

I wish I had 10 stars to give! We worked with Nickki and Anthony and both were absolutely phenomenal! I personally worked more with Nickki and I have no words to say how amazing she is to work with. She is soooo easy to get along with and I felt like she was genuinely excited... Read More for me and my day, as if she was a bridesmaid of mine. They both gave SUCH great direction so it was sooooo easy to take good photos. Nickki was so calm during the whole day and was an absolute pleasure to have on such an anxious and chaotic day. She also made sure she got EVERY shot I wanted and really made sure all my dreams came true, no matter what hiccups we came across. I will continue to use them for any sort of photo shoots my life may need in the future and really will stay in touch as I feel like they are now family. I also have to rave about Mike Tomassi- from the minute we met him, everything clicked. He was extremely knowledgeable and really walks you through everything. He is always responsive and we trusted him so much that we depended on other vendor recommendations he has. A++++++ for this company!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katie L

I could not have been happier with my choice in picking Picture This Photography for my wedding day. Mike and Cara were absolutely amazing to work with, from beginning to end. They not only captured our day perfectly, they really went above and beyond to support me and keep me... Read More sane throughout the wedding day! I would recommend them 100%! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Austin S

BEST OF THE BEST!!! We don't have enough words to describe how thankful we are for hiring Nicole for my husband and I's wedding. Her work was impeccable and the reviews were 100% accurate. She was so dynamic and thorough giving people instructions on how to pose and what type of... Read More pictures we were looking for. it made it very simple and effective in order that we could go back and enjoy the wedding reception. She was on top of everything! Taking pictures of the ballroom, decorations, memory table, outside scenario, bride and groom pictures with bridal party, etc. Overall she was amazing and we are so happy we went with Nicole and Picture This Photography! We will certainly use and recommend their services to all our family and friends. Thank you Nicole, we are truly grateful for everything you did!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jennifer H

AMAZING photographer! Our photos and wedding album are truly exquisite! Mike and his team made our wedding day perfect and a day to remember. Highly recommend this photographer to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Chrissie H

Mike and his team would unbelievable; you know you have talented photographers when your wedding guests come up to you to tell you how impressed they were with them. Our photos were available so fast and they are timeless. I can't imagine using any other photographer!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katerina K

One of the best decisions my husband and I made was having Picture This capture our special day. From our very first meeting, we knew that Mike had an extraordinary talent and eye. Our engagement session proved us right. We loved the venue chosen as well as all our pictures. Any... Read More expectations we had for the wedding were completely blown out of the water! Mike and Nikki were phenomenal in every aspect. Their amazing personalities and vision wowed not only us but all our guests. A guest was even heard asking her husband if they could get remarried again just to have Picture This capture it all. Mike is extremely efficient and prompt. Many pictures were on Facebook the same night and all prints were loaded to our private site within 2-3 days. Words cannot express how satisfied and happy my husband and I are with Picture This! They helped make our day complete! We will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica H

Picture this was amazing. We can not give enough praise to Cara. From beginning to end she controlled the pace, never missed a shot and always stayed cool. Cara and Tristan were so helpful and enjoyable to work with. Their experience allowed for us to get every picture we... Read More wanted yet still have time to enjoy the fun. Thank you both so much for capturing the memories that will last us a lifetime. Jess & Brad

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Virginie C

Picture This Photography is Awesome!!! I have never been satisfied with a vendor the way I was satisfied with Mike and his staff. We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos. Niki was our photographer for the engagement pictures . Mike and Anthony were our... Read More photographers for the wedding. They were very professional, creative, friendly and patient. Mike and Anthony were so kind and truly interested in getting the best pictures possible (and they had a good sense of humor!). Every one was amazed with the quality of the photos and how beautiful they were. They truly have captured every moment of our wedding with the best pictures and I am forever thankful. One of our guest already canceled a contract with her photographer for her upcoming wedding in order to hire Mike and his staff. I think that says it all!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Melanie O

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Picture This to photograph our wedding. Anthony and David photographed our wedding and both went above in beyond from making sure my dress didn't get damp from the wet ground to making sure they got ever picture I wanted and having ALL... Read More of our pictures to us within 5 DAYS from our wedding! Their beautiful and creative photos truly captured our wedding and all exceeded our expectations! They are true professionals and you can tell they take a great deal of pride in what they do. We would definitely recommend Picture This for any wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Leona C

When the bride returns from her honeymoon, I'm sure she'll have lots more to say, but I couldn't wait! These photos are exquisite! Anthony and David were so attentive and professional and were actually working on downloading pics during the wedding while the other was shooting.... Read More They captured the essence of the evening just as I remember it and have allowed me to relive that amazing night over and over again! I can't choose which ones I want because there are just too many fabulous photos. I can't thank you enough. You are the best!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Dani C

We had Mike and Nikki for our day. They were very patient with our big bridal party. After we were married, some pictures were posted on social media. When people make it a point to reach out to you to tell you how beautiful your pictures are is truly amazing. We couldn't be... Read More happier. We have some of the most beautiful pictures, thanks to Mike and Nikki!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Alicia D

After seeing examples of his work, we had the opportunity to meet Mike in person. He quickly won us over with his infectious personality and we booked him on the spot. Even before our wedding we had him do an engagement shoot for us and knew we had made the right choice. Mike... Read More has a natural ability to make you feel comfortable and have fun which is wonderful when you are a ball of nerves. Come our July 15th wedding, Mike did not disappoint and we have hundreds of beautiful pictures to remember our event by. He is a consummate professional and was loved by everyone at our wedding. We would recommend him without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Phil W

Picture this of Danbury CT is absolutely fantastic. My husband and I got married on July 1, 2017 and had Mike photograph our wedding. Not only did he take amazing photographs. But our guests absolutely adored him. We have heard nothing but positive comments about him and his... Read More professionalism since our wedding. He made my bridal party laugh and take some of the best photos I've ever seen of them. Even when it is raining outside he thinks of inventive new ways to get a great photo. I highly recommend him for any and every photo event you may have.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Marianne B

My husband and I are extremely happy that we chose Picture This for our wedding photography. When we began our planning and started searching for the perfect photographer, we met Mike and instantly knew he was our guy! He made us feel so welcome and at ease with the whole... Read More process. His outgoing personality, sense of humor, and knowledge made that possible. On our wedding day, Mike and Nicole went above and beyond for us, our bridal party, and families and truly captured all the special moments that we will be able to remember forever. They were professional and their passion for photography was evident. It rained on and off the day of our wedding, but Mike wasn't afraid to lay down on the soaking wet grass to capture some fantastic shots at different angles! All the photos were up on his website the very next day for our guests to view and my husband and I received our flash drive a week later. We received so many compliments about Picture This and highly recommend them! A+

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Megan M

When me and my wife got married, we went with Picture This because we had seen photos of weddings they have done in the past and were very impressed. From the first meeting, we knew we made the right choice. Mike was very professional, and catered everything to us and our group.... Read More He was able to joke around with the bridal party which made it fun, and the pictures turned out amazing. I highly recommend and have actually already passed on his contact info to people looking for photographers.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Geri B

I cannot say enough positive things about Picture This! From the moment I met Mike and his team at the expo, I knew that they were warm and friendly - which is exactly what we were looking for! They were also incredibly knowledgeable and guided us through the entire wedding... Read More process :) Nicole was so understanding and truly listened when I described my dream wedding pictures - They came out better than we could have dreamed! Thanks again :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Meaghan F

I recently got married in June and am so thankful that I chose Picture This to do my wedding photography. Mike was so wonderful and hilarious. Even with some minor hiccups on the day of, he and Anthony were awesome. They both put out the perfect amount of sarcasm to keep us... Read More laughing between pictures and they made us feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. Even with the cloudy and drizzly weather, they were able to get perfect shots of us. They were a perfect duo at my wedding. My guests are still talking about the dance floor group shot at the end of the night! My family and friends loved them! And I couldn't be happier with how all the pictures came out. Thank you for giving me such beautiful pictures for a very memorable day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jenn M

We are SO thankful that we chose Mike to photograph the biggest day of our lives. He has so much experience, he makes everyone feel so comfortable and takes the most beautiful pictures. We had Mike and Nicole as our photographers and they were both outstanding! Not only did they... Read More take beautiful photos but they went above and beyond what we asked to make sure everyone had a great time while we were taking pictures and then could get on with the dancing and partying. We had a slight mishap with someone in our bridal party and Mike fixed the entire issue seamlessly and without people realizing and we are so thankful for that!!! You can definitely tell they are both so passionate about what they do and we are so thrilled with the beautiful photos we received so quickly after the wedding!! We got married in a church and Mike literally layed down in the middle of Main Street while Nicole stopped traffic to get the perfect shot of us in front of the church!! That is passion!! We got so many compliments on the photographers-people asking who they were, how we found them and saying how fantastic they are. If you want your wedding photos to come out absolutely stunningly, to feel comfortable and have fun on your wedding day taking pictures, Picture This will do that and more for you. They were one of the best decisions of our wedding and we could not be more thankful!!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Andrea H

We had Mike and Anthony for our big day and they were amazing!! They were so great to work with and all of our pictures were amazing! The best part is we had the flash drive with all of our photos waiting in our mailbox when we got home from our honeymoon. We highly recommend... Read More them!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Mandy C

I wasn't a bride at the wedding but I was a bridesmaid. But I can say just from being in the bridal party he did a phenomenal job. Mike and other photographer took beautiful pictures of my best friend's wedding. They were both so friendly and charismatic made everybody feel... Read More comfortable during the photo shoots. They worked well with the kids that were in the bridal party and got some really amazing shots of the ring bears. Their attention to detail in the pictures was spot on. During the ceremony they kept a respectable distance from the altar. but they also were able to get all the little important moment. At points you even forgot they were even in the church with us. Also they had some pictures of the wedding on their Facebook page by that evening. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer and you're in the Connecticut area USE THIS GUY! You will not regret it! Thank you Mike for everything you did for Marianne and John! You're the best👍👍👍

2017-06-20T12:15:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks For the great review!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lisa M

Picture This was our wedding photographer, and they were outstanding! Michael and Anthony delivered such gorgeous work. From before the ceremony, straight through to the end of the final song, they captured many amazing memories. We could not have been happier! We knew from... Read More the moment we first met Michael that they were going to make our day extra special. Extremely pleasant, professional, and easy to work with, Michael knows what he wants to get for you, and, how to go about getting it all, so that you are satisfied with the results. As I've already said, we were! On the day of, Michael was with me and the ladies of my wedding party, while his son, Anthony, was with Danny and his groomsmen. In all the shots taken with Michael and Anthony, they made it SO simple and comfortable. Whether it was individually, with each other, in a small group, big group; it didn't matter. And I want to point out something; the candid and action shots they got that day fully encapsulated emotion you cannot always get in a picture. Really unbelievable. We are so pleased we went with Picture This as our wedding photographer. Thank you for making our day so simple and memorable. If you want the best for your wedding, then Picture This is the way to go; without a doubt! THANK YOU! Love and regards, Lisa and Danny P.S. Danny and I send our best wishes to Anthony and his fiancée. We hope they have the best wedding day, like we did (thanks in part to both of you!), and make sure they have fun!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jennalee F

I can't even begin to explain how great Mike and Cara were at our wedding! As soon as Mike walked into the room my nerves were gone and I was ready for the big day! He was making everyone laugh and really enjoy the precious moments of the day. The photos are absolutely... Read More stunning and capture the day perfectly! Thank you Mike and Cara!!

Michael