Pierre's Of South Brunswick

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located in Monmouth Junction in Middlesex County, New Jersey, Pierre's of South Brunswick invites weds-to-be to celebrate passion with delicious food in an elegant setting. Opened in 1990 and expanded in 2001, Pierre's of South Brunswick occupies two separate buildings with a unique and a delightful banquet hall that encompasses 40,000 square feet. There is a bakery right next door for custom wedding cakes and pastries for your special day. Designed with special events in mind, Pierre's of South Brunswick offers complete wedding packages for any wedding style.

The banquet hall at Pierre's of South Brunswick has plenty of space for over 300 guests. The stylish hall shares a view of the manicured grounds via dozens of windows that let in that brilliant New Jersey summer sunlight. Graceful curtains frame each window and architectural details accent the white walls. A tall oak staircase creates a gorgeous backdrop for those first-look photos or the bride can make her entrance by descending the staircase to greet her guests. Recessed ceiling lighting adds a warm glow to the polished oak dance floor surrounded by carpeted seating areas. Tables and chairs can be placed in a variety of patterns to create the ideal setting for an indoor trip down the aisle or a complete sit-down reception catered by Pierre's of South Brunswick.

The gazebo is located on the manicured grounds just outside of the banquet hall. With a pretty shingled roof and matching wooden railings, the raised gazebo makes an excellent location for outdoor weddings. Seating for 100 or more guests is provided beside a stone and gravel aisle that passes between lovely flowers and green hedges. Trickling fountains and the elegant brick facade of the banquet hall give the gazebo a European feel that invites dancing the night away under the stars.

Pierre's of South Brunswick is a banquet facility that caters to lovers of fine and fresh food. Wedding packages are available and include services like full-length table linens in a choice of colors, matching chair covers, place cards and direction cards along with access to the private bridal suite.

Wedding packages at Pierre's of South Brunswick offer five-hour events and include an open bar depending on the package chosen. The menu features a variety of American and European favorites including Norwegian salmon, maple baked ham and shrimp a la Pierre.

The delicious variety of food available at Pierre's of South Brunswick makes every event at the venue a perk itself.

• A sweetheart ice sculpture is included with specific wedding packages
  • The building features an elegant patio surrounded by arches and wrought iron, giving it a very European look, ideal for photos
  • A variety of fresh-baked breads enhance every meal; all ingredients are locally purchased or grown

Begin Unforgettable Memories at Pierre's

Family-owned and operated, Pierre's banquet facility offers charm and elegance. A warm atmosphere is set with lavish landscaping, water fountains and a new custom-built gazebo nestled into a wooded backdrop. Dedicated to serving the individual needs of their bridal couples one wedding at a time.

Ballroom

582 Georges Road, Monmouth Junction, NJ (732) 329-3219

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lauren P

Where do i begin?!?! Pierre's Of South Brunswick is where i had my wedding reception and it was the best decision !! Levi is the best he was so attentive to me and my husband .Whatever we wanted we definitely got from the service ..food decorations..special requests we loved it... Read More they treated us with like a king and queen and with respect n kindness not like other places just another sale $$$ we decorated it so beautifully everyone loved the atmosphere they keep raving over how good the foos was and service ...hands down the best weddding ever!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Dorothy S

Where should I start the first thing I should say is AMAZING!! Everything was just flawless, Pierre's made my dream wedding happen! Levy the banquet manager took great care of me and my husband through the entire planning and especially our wedding night. levy made sure we got... Read More taken care of they pampered us made us feel like royalty through our entire wedding! We had a blast at our wedding the food and the decor were at the top !!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Vanessa O

We just had our wedding at Pierre's. We had the best experience! The venue is gorgeous and the food was so delicious. All of our guests loved it and thought we spent more than we did. Levi and his staff was excellent. Levi is such a nice and relaxed guy. Very easy to... Read More work with and made all our dreams come true. we have decided that if we have any event we need a venue... Pierre's is the place!!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Eric P

If I had to pick one word to describe Pierre's of South Brunswick, it would be "perfection". They made our reception a night that my wife and I will never forget. From the excellent service of the maître d' (Levi) to the amazing food to the stellar space, Pierre's was the... Read More perfect place for us to have our reception. They were also very affordable for such a high quality. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue in central jersey.

Everything and More

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Danielle C

I'm not even sure where to begin. My husband and I have gone to many events over the years at Pierre's and he has practically been raised on their food, growing up only a couple of blocks away from Pierre's deli. I knew we had a very tight budget and was so afraid that we... Read More couldn't afford to have our reception there but we figured let's see if there is any possible way. When we spoke to Levy the very first time, he asked what the budget was and I was immediately embarrassed but he insisted. So I gave him the number and he didn't even bat an eye. He gave me all of my options (not to mention a huge heaping of hope) and we booked immediately. He was very comfortable and easy to work with. He is incredibly knowledgeable and kind. I can't imagine our reception being as good as it was anywhere else and with anyone else. He was very hands-on which was good for me since I felt like a deer in the headlights most of the day and desperately needed someone to tell me where to go and what to do. He went above and beyond for us and our guests. I will forever appreciate his kindness. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

After we experienced having our Baby Shower at Pierre's of South Brunswick, we agreed to use them again to celebrate our Wedding and Baptism there on Saturday, December 19, 2015 and it turned out beautiful. We hired Andria of Poppies and Paper to decorate the center pieces, the... Read More Candy Table, and the Sweetheart Table. In addition, we had Andrew of Supreme Productionz to provide us the music and entertainment which kept us dancing with the music we requested along with his own playlist to keep the event going. Both Andria and Andrew have a great relationship with Levi, who runs Pierre's of South Brunswick and it worked out well with the turnout of our event to be worry-free. The waiters and waitresses have accommodated and served us very well throughout the event with the delicious food we have chosen from their menu. We would definitely recommend Pierre's of South Brunswick to anyone for Baby Showers, Baptisms, and Weddings.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with about 100 of our closest friends and family at Pierre's. After 25 years of marriage, my wife pretty much knew how she wanted the night to unfold. Let me say the evening was perfect. Levi and his staff were fantastic down to the... Read More littlest detail. My wife was worried that we would somehow miss something, or otherwise forget something that we wanted to do, but Levi was there every step of the way guiding us through the night to make sure everything we discussed in planning went off perfectly and flawlessly. It's been more than three months but when we get together with our friends they still talk about what a magical night it was - and it truly was. THANKS LEVI !!!.

Fantastic venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

This was an amazing wedding venue. Staff were incredibly attentive, and reactive to our needs. The food was delicious, and all of our vendors were well attended to during their setup. Also the wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous. Levi was amazing in coordinating all of the... Read More activity and making sure all of the small details were attended to. This venue has my strongest recommendation.

Highly recommend Pierre's!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My husband and I are so happy we selected Pierre's for our wedding venue. We had a great experience from the first time we sat down with Levi, the banquet manager. Levi returned all of our calls promptly. He was always accommodating for appointments. On the day of the... Read More wedding, Levi made sure everything went well. The reception room was gorgeous! Levi checked with my husband and I throughout the evening to be sure everything was perfect. The food and cake were delicious! The staff were all wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Had our wedding here and the venue was awesome and accommodated everything we asked for and more. Would recommend to anyone. It is a beautiful place.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Emily D

We had our reception here 9/12/15 and I cannot say enough how truly magical of evening it was! This was the first venue we looked at and it was the last. We met with Levi the maitre d' and he made us feel so comfortable right from the beginning. We booked on our first visit and... Read More had no doubt that we made the right choice. Levi is very attentive to detail and he really cares about what you want and how you feel. Plus, Pierre's only does one wedding at a time so we were sure we would be well taken care of. During the reception ,Levi and the staff made sure we had everything we needed and more, they checked on us often without being in the way. We had so many compliments from our guests saying how great the food was, no one went home hungry. Best of all, they said that it was the best wedding they had been to and how much of an amazing time they had. I will definitely be going back to Pierre's for other occasions and highly recommend this venue to couples who need a reception venue. I would give more stars if I could! Thank you Pierres's for a beautiful wedding!

Surprize Wedding (Paul&Joanne)

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We had some special requirements as our invited guests did not know in advance that we would be getting married. Levi went the extra distance to make our surprise a wonderful success!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Beng J

We had our wedding at Pierre's of South Brunswick on Sunday, September 27, 2015 and it was spectacular!!! The waiters and waitresses set the place up beautifully and we enhanced it with our own designs. The food was extraordinary and the drinks were good as well. The maitre d,... Read More Levi, did an excellent job at keeping things moving and getting the job done without getting in the way. The hall was excellent for our DJ's to do their thing which kept everyone dancing for hours right up until the end. All in all it was an excellent event that my wife and I enjoyed immensely and people will be talking about for a long time. I would highly recommend Pierre's to anyone, they know how to throw a party! Jim V.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

Where do I begin?! Absolutely loved Pierre's!! I had my wedding here about two weeks ago. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have it. Levi is so helpful and on point with everything. He makes sure the bride/groom is taken care of and ready for the BIG day, Lol. He never... Read More skips a beat. The food is AMAZING and our wedding cake was so good that I could have ate the whole thing. Can't wait to have it in a year!! :-) I highly recommend Pierre's if you are looking for a GREAT place to have your Wedding! They make you feel so comfortable and like Family. Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to Levi and all the staff that worked that night. You made our night memorable!!! Mr. & Mrs. Jose Colon

From Charmaine & Isaac

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Charmaine

Pierre's made our wedding day a success!! Thank you so much for our unique and beautiful cake, lovely decor and... EVERYTHING! Your kindness and patience was warmly received. To Levi and the entire staff, we appreciate you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Charmaine & Isaac

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 jacqui n

My husband and I just got married on Dec. 6, 2014 and we could not have been happier about choosing Pierre's. We had 65 people at our wedding. I am a perfectionist and was nervous about not setting up the room myself, so I had my cousin go there with instructions to make sure it... Read More was how I wanted it. He called me when he got there and said there was nothing for him to do because it was perfect. He even said that Levi no longer had the paper of instructions I gave him, but he remembered everything word for word. Levi went above and beyond what we expected. He made sure we had a full drink all night, he came outside while we were smoking to let us know our food was served, and he even went to my dad's and everyone else's table to make sure they had everything they needed. I have been getting compliments every day since my wedding. I could not be any happier with Pierre's. I would recommend Pierre's to everyone. Thank you Levi and the rest of the staff!

Wonderful people and place

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Claire Y

Thank you to everyone at Pierre's for a great wedding! Everyone who came to the wedding raved about the place and the food. From beginning to end, Levi, our AWESOME maitre d', was helpful in answering all of our questions and walking us through the entire process. He made... Read More everything easy for me and everything that night went as planned It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Wahid/Terin Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

When we first found Pierre's we were surprised by how pretty the location is. The place is very well maintained and the help we got there was great. As the wedding got closer my calls to them got more frequent, but they handled everything the way we wanted. The wedding... Read More reception was perfect. The room layout and decorations were done exactly the way we discussed. We were surprised at how beautiful everything turned out to be. We also used their bakery for the cake which looked beautiful. I would really recommend them. Great value, help, time, and eventually peace of mind.

Most perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kim R

My husband and I got married August 1, 2014 and it was truly the most amazing night of our lives thanks to Pierre's! It's been 3 months since the wedding and everyone is still talking about how beautiful the wedding was! The food was fantastic! The service was impeccable!... Read More Pierre's was the best decision a bride could make! Thanks to Levi our night was absolutely perfect, would not change anything. Levi went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that everything was perfect from the day we booked to when we left the reception. Pierre's was truly a beautiful experience!!!

Memorable Moment

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Pierre's of South Brunswick provided our absolute dream wedding. When we booked with them we knew our day was going to be unforgettable, however nothing could have prepared us for the perfection of the actual day itself. Pierre's is family owned, and from the moment we walked... Read More through the doors we were greeted by the banquet manager Levi, who treated us like a part of that family. Throughout the entire planning process Levi was attentive, helpful, informative, and more than accommodating to any of our needs that came up along the way. We did not have a wedding planner and Levi was flawless in providing an easy, stress-free planning experience right up until July 19th. On the day of the wedding he and his staff worked perfectly together making sure myself, my husband, and our families were comfortable and taken care of the entire night. This allowed all of us to enjoy the impeccable surroundings, amazing food and drinks in the gorgeous ballroom where we were able to dance the night away. Our wedding day was like a dream come true. It was perfect in every way imaginable and Levi at Pierre's helped make it that way. We are still hearing from friends and family about the food and service at Pierre's! And we must mention the gorgeous wedding cake that was created exactly as we requested. We highly recommend you book Pierre's for your next celebration!

A dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Pierres of South Brunswick really made our wedding dreams come true! Levi walked us through each step of the way with ease. He was extremely professional and was quick to respond to each of my phone calls or emails. He made my day 'worry free'. The food was delicious, I... Read More received so many compliments from my guests. The entire staff was professional and polite, seeing that any need we may have had was met. The premises is beautiful, we had so many places to take pictures. I thought the entire experience was 'worry-free' thanks to Levi and his staff and that the venue was a great value. I highly recommend Pierres of South Brunswick, they saw that my wedding day was perfect!

Pierre's of South Brunswick

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Loretta M

Thank you for being helpful, easy to work with, and hard working. Pierre's was amazing on my wedding day! The cake looked so beautiful, the room was elegantly decorated, the ice sculpture was awesome, food was great, staff worked hard, and everything went well! Thank you for... Read More your dedication and work! We recommend this for a wedding venue or any special occasion place! The place is so romantic and scenic! Great for photos!

Shearin-Redman Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 6/25/2014

My reception experience @ Pierre's was refreshing. Levi was the best! He was consistent and never showed frustration with me even with all of my changes and my 'wishy-washy-ness.' He was incredibly accommodating and communicated very well with me. His calmness reduced any... Read More reception stress. We went with an early lunch and it was very affordable. The Pines room was recently renovated and was very pretty and worked perfectly for our under 100 guests. Their bakery is on the premises. I found a beautiful cake that I wanted them to replicate and what a tremendous job they did! The cake was beautiful and delicious!! Overall, because I had such a delightful experience, I recommend Pierre's to any couple looking for a reception venue in NJ.

Campbell / Fornaro Wedding October 22, 2011

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Jennifer F

My husband and I were looking at venues to have our wedding and decided to try Pierre's. I have been to Pierre's prior and was very pleased with the food and service received. After meeting with Levi and having a food tasting, we decided to book Pierre's because all the food... Read More we tasted was excellent, Levi and his staff were wonderful and just the atmosphere of Pierre's is what I was looking for in a venue. Levi was very easy to work with and everything just seemed to come together effortlessly. Before the wedding day I had to drop off all my decorations I was using for my wedding and gave the instructions to Levi on how I wanted everything to be set up, and left it in his hands. The night of our wedding finally arrived and when we arrived at Pierre's, Levi gave us a sneak peak of the reception room. I have to say it was the most beautiful venue I have seen, everything was set up perfectly and exactly how I wanted it to be. I could not have done it better myself. That night everything went so smoothly and we had the best wedding experience. Levi and his staff were all amazing, they made our wedding a dream come true! Till this day we still hear from our guests on how great our wedding was. They rave about how much food there was at the cocktail hour and that the main course was outstanding. We want to thank Levi and his staff at Pierre's for a perfect wedding experience. We would recommend anyone to try out Pierre's for their party or venue and experience the great tasting food and service that we have experienced.

Lawson Wedding October 19.2013

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 DITIONYA H

Shawn and I would like to take this time to thank Levi at Pierre's for a amazing and wonderful wedding. We still have guest talking about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever gone to. The service, food, and hospitality was truly superb. Levi went well over our... Read More expectation. I have recommended Pierre's to all of my friends and family for any event. Thank you so much Levi and staff for a amazing wedding