PILIALOHA: a bond of love

Pilialoha Productions is a full service wedding and event planning company. It is our priority to provide our clients with the utmost care and a level of service that is parallel to none. We are passionate about planning and meticulous about details so that you don’t have to be. It is our goal to produce an event that showcases the personalities and unique styles of our brides and grooms, especially with the non-traditional nature of today’s modern couples. From simplicity to pure elegance, you CAN have it all. Our team is excellent at marrying details and designs to make your vision come to life. We are committed to creating and delivering a once in a lifetime, memorable, stress-free and seamless event.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Kaneohe, HI All Hawaiian Islands (808) 864-6517
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Ivana G

If you are reading this, please do not go any further - you have found your wedding planner! ❤️ Words can not describe how incredibly lucky and grateful my husband Justin and I were to find Pili and have her come on board as our wedding planner and day-of coordinator! We were... Read More going through an incredibly difficult situation when our original wedding planner cancelled her services on us only 16 days before the wedding (!!!) - as you can imagine, an incredibly stressful, disappointing and hurtful thing to go through for any bride and groom 😔 However, that same day Pili was highly recommended to us as an incredibly professional, organized, respectful and extremely talented wedding planner and day-of coordinator ❤️ We were so grateful and excited to talk to Pili soon after and arrange for a first meeting where she ended up all that she was described as and so much more! She helped ease all of our doubts and fears and said one thing that helped me completely relax as a bride - "Don't worry, I got it! You will have the most beautiful wedding ever!" From that moment on, Pili was an absolute joy and honor to work with - incredibly fast at responding to emails, making calls, finishing up the timeline, arranging everything with vendors and the site, helping with gathering any wedding props, helping with all of the finishing touches while setting up and doing so much more... ❤️ All I can say is that our wedding at Paliku Gardens at Kualoa Ranch not only exceeded our expectations and gave us the opportunity to celebrate our love with our family and friends in the most magical way, but we have also gained a lovely friend in Pili! We call her our "wedding angel" and we know that she is the right choice for a wedding or any other event you might have in mind! Thank you for everything Pili, we love you ❤️ Ivana & Justin

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Melissa F

Pili was absolutely amazing! I felt completely at ease with her planning my wedding. She was super helpful and even took a call when she just had her baby to make sure I was feeling ok with how the planning was going. I would absolutely recommend her to future brides! :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lindsay L

I was planning my wedding from California and really wanted someone who was in Oahu, familiar with the venue, and who knew local vendors. I appreciated Pili's vendor recommendations and knowledge. I did find that she was sometimes slow to respond, and that her working as the... Read More middleman was not always the most efficient. There were times when I felt like I had to follow up too much, and I wished she would have pushed a bit more to work within my timeline (I needed vendors finalized earlier than probably most brides). All that being said, Pili shined during the week of our wedding. We had to make last minute adjustments because the venue's tent got destroyed, and she negotiated well so that the venue didn't put the cost on us to rent a different tent. On the day of, it poured at our outdoor venue so our timeline was delayed. And like with all weddings there were things that went wrong and people that were not very cooperative. Pili was very professional and helpful during this time and made sure that what we wanted panned out, so that our day was ultimately extremely special. It was a such a big relief to hand the organization and problem solving over to her when we were busy with our families and all the events during the week.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Mealoha V

I wasn't sure if I wanted a coordinator when I began planning my wedding but was encouraged to do so by my husband and the event coordinator at the venue we booked. I'm so glad I did! Iit took a lot of stress off of me and allowed me to enjoy and really soak in all the... Read More meaningful aspects my wedding. She was professional, efficient and very easy to work with. She even made sure I ate which I'm sure a lot of brides forget to do! Her helper was awesome too and they stayed until the very end to make sure everything was taken care of. Highly recommend using her for your wedding! MAHALO PILI!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Roxanne R

We chose Pili for our day of coordinator because she was down to earth, knew the venue well, and provided consistent replies and advice along the decision process . I could not have asked for a better person to help with the finishing touches on the day of our wedding . Pili... Read More was sweet, observant, timely, organized, and did much more than I asked . Her price was very fair considering other quotes I received and I highly recommend her . We are for California and I planned most things online so it was cecto have a local person to help me .

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lauren W

Pili was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. She was always available by phone prior to the wedding (we were planning our wedding from another state) and was professional and present for both the rehearsal and all of the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her to any... Read More bride for coordination services! She was a lifesaver.