Pin It Up Bridal

Second location inside Northern Lights The Salon , Clark NJ

Pin it Up Bridal

With all the small and necessary details for your picture perfect day, let your hair and makeup be an easy decision. Having over 15 years of experience and a true passion for our craft, we take the time to customize the ideal look for each individual. We are located in Belmar and Clark !

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1005 1/2 Main Street , Belmar, NJ Second location inside Northern Lights The Salon , Clark NJ (862) 703-1927

Obsessed With Pin It Up!!! They Are Top Notch!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Nicole K

I had the pleasure of having the girls from Pin It Up doll my bridesmaids, mother, and I up on my wedding day (May 9th, 2014) and I could not be happier with the results!! Kristen (makeup) and Ashley (hair) made us look and feel like super models!! They are both so extremely... Read More talented and we received so many compliments throughout the day. We got ready at one of their locations and my bridesmaids kept asking me where I found them!! Kristen and Ashley were also very easy to get along with and so fun to be around! They added to the excitement of the day and I felt like I’ve known them for years. From my very first contact with Pin It Up, Kristen was super helpful talking me through all my questions and explaining everything I needed to know. She was also extremely responsive. My sister was so happy with how her hair and makeup turned out that she booked them both on the spot for her wedding in December. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel like a princess on my big day and can’t wait to work with them again in December!!

Amazing Work!! They know their stuff!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 heather h

Pin In Up came to my hotel to do my hair along with 3 bridesmaids. From the very 1st email I sent out, they always responded promptly and courteously. I was planning a wedding within a three month time frame to accommodate my sick father, so I was stressed to begin with. Ashley... Read More and Kristen were so easy to get along with, that I felt like I knew them for years. I showed them a couple of photos and they just knew what to do with me. I didn't have to change a thing. They both are so talented. I couldn't believe the results...they were amazing. They have their clients best interest in mind, so I knew my bridesmaids and I were in excellent hands. You need to look your best, so hire the best!! Thank you Kristen & Ashley!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Jamie P

I utilized Pin it up hair services by Ashley for my recent March wedding for both myself (the bride) and my entire bridal party. She was absolutely incredible: patient, professional and modern with her styling. I didn't want that "crunchy" curl look or dated updo for me or any... Read More of my bridal party. Ashley really does know how to do full, amazing, Victoria's Secret style hair which lasts all night. I felt like a princess all day and all my bridesmaids were asking "WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?". Everyone received compliments all night on our hair. I highly recommend Ashley and Pin it up bridal for your big day, particularly if you're picky with your hair and love the look of big, full, bouncy curls :-)

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melissa Z

I'm so happy I found Pin It Up Bridal. I had already done a few trials, and was starting to get nervous I wouldn't find anyone I liked. From my first correspondence with Kristen, I knew this was the vendor I wanted to go with. Kristen was very prompt and responsive in her... Read More communication, and answered all my questions patiently. They were also the only hair stylist vendor that accommodated a trial on the weekend, as it was very hard for me to take off work during the week. When I got to the trial, it only further convinced me this was the vendor I wanted to book. Renee was so skilled, and was able to offer guidance when I wasn't sure what would look best. When I wanted to make a change, Renee knew exactly what to do. On the wedding day, even though it had been almost 6 months since I met her, she completely nailed the look I wanted. It was absolutely perfect and I wished my hair could look like that everyday haha. And the rest of my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning when Renee and Tina were done working. Renee and Tina were so efficient, we ended up finishing getting ready an hour early, even with a complicated classy mohawk hairstyle one of my bridesmaids had requested. It was such a pleasure working with them and I can't thank Pin It Up Bridal enough.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Sherri D

I had the pleasure of working with this team for my recent wedding. From the very beginning everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. More importantly, on the day of my wedding, the team from Pin it Up made my hair and makeup look more beautiful than I had thought possible.... Read More They were amazing and I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Tori S

A friend had recommended Pin It Up to me for my wedding and I am so happy that she did!! I worked with Kristen to schedule a trial and then on the contract and final details. She was AWESOME! She was incredibly responsive, friendly and so easy to work with. The day-of, Gina and... Read More Shannon exceeded expectations. Not only were they fun to talk to and so nice, but everyone looked amazing (they did hair & makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and me)!! I was so happy with my hair & makeup at my trial but WOW, the day-of, they somehow made it look even better. I got so many compliments on both! My mom and bridesmaids also received a ton of compliments. They also managed to stay on time when one of my bridesmaids was running a little late, which was such a relief! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Melissa M

Pin It Up did the makeup for my wedding. They were fantastic! Very professional, and I felt perfect the entire day! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Shadiah V

Pin it Up made my very large bridal party (8), mother, and two aunts look absolutely beautiful for my wedding which was on 12/17/16. I was nervous with having so many people get ready but Kristen, the owner, assured me it was not a problem. Kristen was always very responsive and... Read More friendly to my calls and emails. I had a lot of questions and wanted to modify my hair from my original trial and Kristen was always really helpful. I felt very comfortable and at ease leading up to my wedding. I cannot say enough how much I loved how everything turned out!!!! We had Gina (hair), Shannon (makeup), Renee (some hair and some makeup)---this entire team was very talented and amazing. I am so thankful to have booked Pin It Up Bridal. They were all very understanding of the look and style that everyone wanted and if one of the girls wanted to change something with hairstyle or makeup, the artists were accommodating. They all worked very efficiently and the quality of work showed! We were all finished on time and ready for when the photographers arrived. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless and lasted all through the night--even through all the tears and dancing! I would highly recommend Pin It Up Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Mary K

I had a perfect experience with Pin It Up. Kristen, Ashley, Christine and Angel came to my venue to do hair and makeup for me, my 7 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and two other family members. I was incredibly impressed with the quality of their work - everyone looked AMAZING!... Read More I was even more impressed with how accommodating they were as I made some last minute changes by adding more people but they were able to handle it AHEAD of schedule. Thank you, Pin It Up for making me and all my girls look amazing!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Anna S

Gina and Shannon did a great job and made us all look beautiful! Our hair and make up lasted the entire night! They both worked very quickly and knew exactly what to do with each girl. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Cara G

I had been a customer of Northern Lights salon in Clark for a little over a year when I got engaged. I always saw the signs for Pin It Up in their window and inquired about it with my usual stylist, Tina. Love Tina, she is always so sweet and gives me exactly what I ask for... Read More (even though I'm a pretty indecisive customer). Luckily for me, Tina was able to be my stylist for my wedding too! She worked quickly and efficiently to give me the updo I've always dreamed of! Kristen was our make up artist, and I was so pleased with her work as well. Of course I wanted to look beautiful for my wedding, but I didn't want to be uprecognizable. She made me look like my BEST self.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Allie D

After an upsetting experience with another vendor for hair and makeup, I contacted Kristen at Pin It Up who was recommended by a close friend. All I have to say is I could not be happier that things did not work out with my first hair and makeup vendor because Pin It Up Bridal... Read More was absolutely outstanding. From the moment I contacted Kristen to my trial with Renee (hair) and Shannon (makeup) to my wedding day, everything was perfect. They really put me at ease and did an outstanding job. My hair and makeup as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids and Mother was flawless all day. No falling curls, no extra hairspray, no extra bobby pins needed for the hair and no makeup touchups needed. Renee and Shannon know how to make you feel super comfortable and relaxed while getting ready (and they are fun!). I can't thank them enough for making us all look and feel so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kerry H

I had a hard time finding a hair and makeup artist for my wedding in September, and the one I booked with fell through about 2 months prior to my wedding date! In my desperate scramble for a new one I came across Pin It Up in Clark NJ. I worked with Renee for my consultation,... Read More and she was so patient, flexible, and sweet, working through all of my indecisiveness and pickiness to not be "overdone". The consultation went on way longer than it should have, and she was so great about it. Kristen, the owner, was very responsive- we were in frequent contact regarding styles, dates, and getting information and schedules straight. Kristen and Renee came the morning of my wedding to take care of 2 moms, a grandmother, and 5 female attendants, and they were fantastic. Everyone was thrilled- they were quick, creative, thoughtful, and very good at what they do. Everyone looked spectacular, and I felt great. I'm not one to wear tons of makeup, and I went through the day barely remembering I had false eyelashes and foundation on. It lasted all day, even through my happy tears and a million hugs. Definitely recommending these ladies!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jaclyn T

Pin It Up was everything I hoped for! Kristen did makeup and Ashley did hair for myself, my mom and my maid of honor on the day of my wedding. Before my trial with Pin It Up I actually had a really bad trial with another company so I was nervous going into it. However, they did... Read More my hair and makeup exactly how I was envisioning! The day of my wedding was equally as good, and everything looked perfect. I loved the airbrush makeup! It looked natural but lasted ALL day even thru photos outside in the misty rain. Even the next day it still looked good I didn't want to take it off! I would definitely recommend Pin It Up for complete hair and makeup package - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Alyson W

Pin It Up Bridal was exceptional and professional in every way and I could not imagin my wedding without them. I had the pleasure of working with Tina for hair and Christine for makeup. My wife and I both had our hair and makeup done as well as 4 other members of the bridal... Read More party. Everyone of us looked spectacular and the makeup lasted the entire night! Both Tina and Christine were prompt and accommodating to any last minute detail. I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kaitlan W

I had Jennifer doing hair & Christine doing makeup for my wedding. Not only did they get everyone looking absolutely gorgeous for my 9am photos (myself, my mother, four bridesmaids and my sister in law), but they were pleasant and cheerful despite the result morning. My two year... Read More old twins were running around during most of our getting ready the, and both ladies were very accommodating - Christine even let the girls play with her air brush pedal & some brushes she wasn't using. I would highly highly recommend this team to anyone who needs pro hair & makeup services.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren E

Three of my cousins used Pin it up for there weddings and I had my hair and make up done each time and was so impressed. So as soon as set a date I knew just who to call. They were fabulous throughout the whole planning process. Kristen responded within an hour of most of my... Read More emails and was very flexible when I changed the time and location of getting ready. She guided me on how many hair/make up artists we would need and the right time to start and she was right on the money with timing. The day of they were wonderful turning the bridal suite into a bon a fide salon. All of my girls look amazing and we so pleased with both hair and make up. They showed a wide range of talent doing everything from up-dos to braids. One of my bridesmaids was apprehensive about getting her make up done as she often feels uncomfortable with foundation on. After seeing all of us coming out great and how natural and light the airbrush was she took the plunge and was so pleased. The make up is always perfect with these girls being heavy enough to show up on camera without looking vampy. We got our hair and make up done from 10:30-2 and it was still looking perfect long into the night. I can honestly say I felt the most beautiful I ever have on my wedding day and would call on Shannon and Gina or any of the other girls again in a heartbeat. They also did make up for my mother, Aunt, and Grandmother and everyone looked fantastic and was very happy. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a versatile, skilled, and fun team.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Patrice K

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen and Ashley and the whole team at Pin It Up Bridal (Tina, Marlene, and Angel) who did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I knew from their website that I wanted them to do my hair and makeup, and they definitely met and exceeded my... Read More expectations. Kristen and Ashley were responsive and helpful answering all my questions till the wedding. And the morning of, they arrived on time and got me, my mom, and my 8 bridesmaids ready on time, ahead of schedule. They were so flexible (I changed my hair style the morning of), and them being relaxed kept me calm. I never felt rushed to get ready. They did all the little things right, and I'm so happy I chose them to be a part of my day. Everyone looked gorgeous and was happy with their hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Christina D

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful Pin It Up is. I'd like to comment on something most people wouldn't - the professionalism of the company is spot on. The entire process from the trial through the wedding day was stress free. My hair was perfect, as was my... Read More bridesmaids - my girls couldn't be happier with the outcome & that meant the world to me. I HIGHLY recommend Pin It Up , you won't be disappointed. Ashley, thank you for making me look & feel like a queen on my most special day! My wedding was held on 10-8-16

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amy G

Pin It Up provided full hair and make-up service for my wedding! Their talent and attention to detail in their work is impeccable. Everyone in my bridal party loved how they looked - even my sister in law who HATES make-up, loved what they did. They really listened to how each... Read More girl wanted to look and made it happen. They were able to set up and work in a hotel room crowded with girls, without any problem. They were very responsive and easy to work with starting from the day I booked them. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for quality beauty care.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Karen M

Pin It Up Bridal is perfection!!! Gina was our stylist the morning of my wedding on October 14th. I have been in a few weddings, and for mine I knew I wanted a relaxing morning not involving organizing people and going to a busy salon. Gina was right on time and got started... Read More right away. She was efficient, organized, and most importantly very talented! My hair looked absolutely beautiful as well as my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. I can’t believe the perfect work Gina did in just a few hours! I am so happy I found Gina at Pin It Up because I got EXACTLY what I imagined for the morning of my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Christina F

The girls from Pin It Up have been doing my hair for quite a while now, so there was no question on having them do the hair/makeup for my wedding day. Ashley and Tina came for hair and Shannon did make up. Leading up to my wedding I was unsure of how I wanted my hair. All I know... Read More is that it had to be perfect. Ashley was so patient with me. We did a few trials and I was still unsure of what I wanted. The morning of my wedding , Ashley she hit the nail on the head with my hair and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted! I had 13 bridesmaids and each stylist was so amazing with all of them and made sure each girl was happy. Hair and makeup is one of my favorite parts of a wedding because it sets the tone for the whole day. They made the morning so much fun and it was such a great way to start off the day. I highly recommend Pin it Up for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lindsey G

If you're reading any of these reviews let it be known there is really no need to look anywhere else for your wedding day hair needs-remember your hair is in every picture you're in ;) I really lucked out when I found Pin it Up bridal. I had a previous hair trial gone very wrong... Read More and luckily Pin it Up had availability for my day, because I definitely was not going to book with the other salon. I worked with Gina who is nothing short of amazing. Not only is she super talented and capable of doing whatever you ask for-(my hair was perfect and she did 5 of my super picky bridesmaids who all loved their hair) but she's a really lovely person to be around, so everyone was very comfortable with her-you can't not be she's so sweet! Kristen, the owner is really prompt with getting back to you and everything is super strait forward. I can't recommend Gina enough-she listened to what I wanted, really looked at the pictures I showed her and delivered. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megan H

Pin It Up Bridal was amazing to work with on my wedding day! I had the pleasure of working with Kristen (makeup) and Ashely (hair). They were so easy to talk and have fun with throughout my trial, my moms trial and my wedding day. They exceeded every expectation of mine and my... Read More bridal party. Everyone was in love with the airbrushed foundation and the beauty of their hairstyles. Everyone was asked to bring a picture of how they would like their hair and make up done and everyone's hair and makeup looked just like those pictures! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and Ashley and Kristen made sure everyone was extremely happy before leaving and throughout the day. They were are a very trustworthy set of women and I would highly recommend Pin It Up Bridal to any future Bride.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie F

Kristen and Gina did an amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids and Mom. You will not be disappointed!! Easy to work with, flexible with ideas, flawless results!