Pin it Up Bridal

With all the small and necessary details for your picture perfect day, let your hair and makeup be an easy decision. Having over 15 years of experience and a true passion for our craft, we take the time to customize the ideal look for each individual. We are located in Belmar !

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1005 1/2 Main Street , Belmar, NJ T (862) 703-1927

Obsessed With Pin It Up!!! They Are Top Notch!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Nicole K

I had the pleasure of having the girls from Pin It Up doll my bridesmaids, mother, and I up on my wedding day (May 9th, 2014) and I could not be happier with the results!! Kristen (makeup) and Ashley (hair) made us look and feel like super models!! They are both so extremely... Read More talented and we received so many compliments throughout the day. We got ready at one of their locations and my bridesmaids kept asking me where I found them!! Kristen and Ashley were also very easy to get along with and so fun to be around! They added to the excitement of the day and I felt like I’ve known them for years. From my very first contact with Pin It Up, Kristen was super helpful talking me through all my questions and explaining everything I needed to know. She was also extremely responsive. My sister was so happy with how her hair and makeup turned out that she booked them both on the spot for her wedding in December. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel like a princess on my big day and can’t wait to work with them again in December!!

Amazing Work!! They know their stuff!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 heather h

Pin In Up came to my hotel to do my hair along with 3 bridesmaids. From the very 1st email I sent out, they always responded promptly and courteously. I was planning a wedding within a three month time frame to accommodate my sick father, so I was stressed to begin with. Ashley... Read More and Kristen were so easy to get along with, that I felt like I knew them for years. I showed them a couple of photos and they just knew what to do with me. I didn't have to change a thing. They both are so talented. I couldn't believe the results...they were amazing. They have their clients best interest in mind, so I knew my bridesmaids and I were in excellent hands. You need to look your best, so hire the best!! Thank you Kristen & Ashley!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Jamie P

I utilized Pin it up hair services by Ashley for my recent March wedding for both myself (the bride) and my entire bridal party. She was absolutely incredible: patient, professional and modern with her styling. I didn't want that "crunchy" curl look or dated updo for me or any... Read More of my bridal party. Ashley really does know how to do full, amazing, Victoria's Secret style hair which lasts all night. I felt like a princess all day and all my bridesmaids were asking "WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?". Everyone received compliments all night on our hair. I highly recommend Ashley and Pin it up bridal for your big day, particularly if you're picky with your hair and love the look of big, full, bouncy curls :-)

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Lisa H

Married 10/21/17 Kristen is awesome to work with--so sweet and accommodating. It is clear that the whole team at Pin it Up is passionate about their work. Renee and Marlene were our stylists and they were very professional and they did a great job. They even arrived early, which... Read More I was so happy about because I had the day-of jitters, which I'm sure all brides can relate to! They were fun to work with and they listened to what we wanted. I wanted a natural look, but still to look like I was wearing makeup, and Renee was spot on. My maid of honor loves smoky eyes but didn't want anything too clubby since that would clash with our vintage theme. Marlene did the perfect happy medium. I was looking through photos from later in the night and could see that my hair and makeup held up the whole night! I definitely recommend Pin it Up. They're friendly, professional, and most importantly they listen to their customers while providing useful feedback.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Tiffany F

These ladies are amazing! I got married in August in New Jersey and I live in California. I was pretty nervous about finding hair and makeup artists but thankfully I found Pin of up bridal. Everything was perfect ! I was able to visit New Jersey and do my trial with Kristen and... Read More Ashley and they completely put me at ease with their expertise and calm personalities. Kristen made it so easy to plan everything even though I was across the country planning the wedding. I had 10 bridesmaids and my mom and myself. Everyone was so happy with their results. Kristen and Ashley did myself and a few other girls and Marlene and Natalia did the rest of the girls. They were so patient with all of the different personalities and I was truly impressed and so grateful to have found them. My hair never moved through all of the dancing I did and my makeup was flawless. I felt the way you hope to on your wedding day. It was so perfect. They traveled to us at The Channel Club and made it such a nice and easy day of getting ready. I couldn't have been happier and I HIGHLY recommend Pin It Up Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Erin M

I am SO GLAD that I chose to have Pin It Up Bridal be a part of my big day. Shannon, my makeup artist, was open and easy going as soon as I met her for my trial in March. She was so talented and flexible with making changes. She did an amazing job and even helped me improve my... Read More skin routine so I could be ready for the wedding. On the wedding day both Shannon and Jennifer (hair stylist) were early and prepared. We had limited "getting ready" space and they were both so calm, flexible and accommodating. I had never met Jennifer before and she was the sweetest. She put me at ease right away as well! Everyone that got their hair and makeup done looked STUNNING. They took each girl's suggestions and made it their own. Everyone was so truly happy with their look. When it came time for my makeup, I made a few updates to my trial look and Shannon went right along with it. My makeup was absolutely perfect!! I could not have been happier with how it turned out. And it stayed all night! Even at the end of the night it looked like my makeup was just done. Shannon and Jennifer were also on time and finished at the time we had planned to. They were so nice and professional with everyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ally O

I used pin it up for wedding makeup this past weekend and all I can say is amazing! Ashley B made everyone feel like a million bucks. She was personable, listened to what we wanted, very neat and did great work. Even my mom who never wears makeup was pleased! She made my nana... Read More feel beautiful too! PS Kristen was totally accommodating to my crazy schedule for a trial and super responsive. I'm so happy I went with them and will def be using them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda B

Searching for vendors can be incredibly stressful for a bride. Booking Pin It Up Bridal was one of the best decisions that I made! Gina and Marlene did a fantastic job with myself and my bridesmaids. My hair came out exactly how I imagined and my bridesmaids were more than... Read More thrilled with their hair. Not only did it come out great, but it lasted all night (after a very hot & humid July day). I purchased a reasonably priced clip for my hair and I also rented hair extensions that lasted all night. They were also very responsive any time I called or e-mailed with questions. I would 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stacie W

Words cannot express how grateful that I am for having the rockstar team we had doing our hair and makeup for my wedding July 22, 2017. Kristen, Shannon, Ashley, & Renee are true professionals. They had their work cut out for them being that they had 10 ladies for hair and 9... Read More ladies for makeup to be done all before 9:30am! The ladies showed up bright and early promptly at 6am and got right to work! Their work was perfect! We all looked and felt beautiful! Anyone looking for hair and makeup professionals, definitely give them a call! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Alyson F

AMAZING! From day one, when I met Kristen (make up artist) and Ashley (hair stylist) at my trial, I knew they were the perfect match for me. They were so fun and friendly to work with. They truly helped make me (the bride) and my girls (bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law)... Read More look SO beautiful. I have never felt more beautiful. I received SO many compliments. I even had a hotel guest in the lobby request to take a photo with me. I felt like a princess. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law also looked radiant and were so impressed with the personal service that was provided by this team. THANK YOU, Kristen and Ashley! I not only felt beautiful but also felt that they truly cared about ensuring that everyone was happy. :) You are the best! XoXo

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jaime R

Booking Pin It Up for my wedding day was the best decision. Kristin is so responsive and makes the process so easy! I first saw there beautiful work at a friends wedding 2 years ago, and have continued to see people I knew featured on their Instagram when I was searching for the... Read More perfect hair and makeup for my wedding day. Seeing so many people I knew confirmed this was the right decision! Renee was phenomenal, we had a plan from the trial and the day off we made a few adjustments and it was absolutely perfect. I felt beautiful but still looked myself and natural! Ashley did an amazing job as well, my mother does not own any makeup, so naturally she was hesitant, but Ashley did the perfect amount of makeup, she looked beautiful but still like herself! The Pin It Up team, is extremely professional and quick! I couldn’t believe how quickly they got us all done and how great we all looked! I cannot thank the Pin It Up team enough for making me and my girls look perfect on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Melissa L

My bridal party and I were all so happy with our hair and makeup done by Kristen, Gina and Jennifer of Pin It Up. They showed up at my house prompt and were so so pleasant. All the girls were happy with how their hair and makeup came out and all the styles and make up lasted... Read More through out the day, even through hot and sticky pre wedding photos. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kim N

Our experience with Pin it Up was outstanding. Kristen and Ashley are the dream team. I can't imagine hiring anyone else for hair and makeup services. They did hair and makeup for myself, my entire bridal party, and my mother and mother-in-law - they all came out flawless.... Read More Everyone was raving about how great our hair and makeup was. They are an absolute pleasure to work with - kind, friendly, and incredibly patient - they are incredibly creative, and I cannot recommend them enough to any bride-to-be. Thank you so much, Kristen and Ashley!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nicole C

Pin it Up Bridals was a great choice for my wedding! Really enjoyed working with the girls and they did an AMAZING job day of. Pricing was comparable to other companies and worked out well.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Allie C

Had an amazing experience with Ashley on my wedding day! When I had my trial, she did exactly what I wanted just by showing her the picture. On the day of the wedding, everything went incredibly smooth and we were right on schedule. She did my hair, 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and... Read More the assistant did all of the setting and the 2 flower girls hair. With so many people around it can be chaos, but she was right on track and everyone look gorgeous! Would 100% recommended Pin It Up to anyone getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany G

Used pin it up for seven people for my wedding. They were very accommodating, did a great job, and have pleasant personalities as well!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Grace R

The planning process ahead of time was very easy and Kristen was helpful as I added on more and more services as the date neared. At the end we had about 15 girls between two rooms getting hair and makeup and the artists all made sure to get everyone done on time (actually ahead... Read More of time)! I loved my hair and makeup and all of the girls looked great as well! Loved that the airbrush makeup is included as it gives a great seamless look. There was a bit of a miscount when it came to payment but it was just because there was a lot of us and with all the last minute add ons, I had my MOH collect the money from the girls. But Kristen was very honest and offered to mail me back the difference that I was overcharged. Overall great service and I was pleased with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melissa Z

I'm so happy I found Pin It Up Bridal. I had already done a few trials, and was starting to get nervous I wouldn't find anyone I liked. From my first correspondence with Kristen, I knew this was the vendor I wanted to go with. Kristen was very prompt and responsive in her... Read More communication, and answered all my questions patiently. They were also the only hair stylist vendor that accommodated a trial on the weekend, as it was very hard for me to take off work during the week. When I got to the trial, it only further convinced me this was the vendor I wanted to book. Renee was so skilled, and was able to offer guidance when I wasn't sure what would look best. When I wanted to make a change, Renee knew exactly what to do. On the wedding day, even though it had been almost 6 months since I met her, she completely nailed the look I wanted. It was absolutely perfect and I wished my hair could look like that everyday haha. And the rest of my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning when Renee and Tina were done working. Renee and Tina were so efficient, we ended up finishing getting ready an hour early, even with a complicated classy mohawk hairstyle one of my bridesmaids had requested. It was such a pleasure working with them and I can't thank Pin It Up Bridal enough.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Sherri D

I had the pleasure of working with this team for my recent wedding. From the very beginning everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. More importantly, on the day of my wedding, the team from Pin it Up made my hair and makeup look more beautiful than I had thought possible.... Read More They were amazing and I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Tori S

A friend had recommended Pin It Up to me for my wedding and I am so happy that she did!! I worked with Kristen to schedule a trial and then on the contract and final details. She was AWESOME! She was incredibly responsive, friendly and so easy to work with. The day-of, Gina and... Read More Shannon exceeded expectations. Not only were they fun to talk to and so nice, but everyone looked amazing (they did hair & makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and me)!! I was so happy with my hair & makeup at my trial but WOW, the day-of, they somehow made it look even better. I got so many compliments on both! My mom and bridesmaids also received a ton of compliments. They also managed to stay on time when one of my bridesmaids was running a little late, which was such a relief! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Melissa M

Pin It Up did the makeup for my wedding. They were fantastic! Very professional, and I felt perfect the entire day! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Shadiah V

Pin it Up made my very large bridal party (8), mother, and two aunts look absolutely beautiful for my wedding which was on 12/17/16. I was nervous with having so many people get ready but Kristen, the owner, assured me it was not a problem. Kristen was always very responsive and... Read More friendly to my calls and emails. I had a lot of questions and wanted to modify my hair from my original trial and Kristen was always really helpful. I felt very comfortable and at ease leading up to my wedding. I cannot say enough how much I loved how everything turned out!!!! We had Gina (hair), Shannon (makeup), Renee (some hair and some makeup)---this entire team was very talented and amazing. I am so thankful to have booked Pin It Up Bridal. They were all very understanding of the look and style that everyone wanted and if one of the girls wanted to change something with hairstyle or makeup, the artists were accommodating. They all worked very efficiently and the quality of work showed! We were all finished on time and ready for when the photographers arrived. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless and lasted all through the night--even through all the tears and dancing! I would highly recommend Pin It Up Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Mary K

I had a perfect experience with Pin It Up. Kristen, Ashley, Christine and Angel came to my venue to do hair and makeup for me, my 7 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and two other family members. I was incredibly impressed with the quality of their work - everyone looked AMAZING!... Read More I was even more impressed with how accommodating they were as I made some last minute changes by adding more people but they were able to handle it AHEAD of schedule. Thank you, Pin It Up for making me and all my girls look amazing!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Anna S

Gina and Shannon did a great job and made us all look beautiful! Our hair and make up lasted the entire night! They both worked very quickly and knew exactly what to do with each girl. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Cara S

I had been a customer of Northern Lights salon in Clark for a little over a year when I got engaged. I always saw the signs for Pin It Up in their window and inquired about it with my usual stylist, Tina. Love Tina, she is always so sweet and gives me exactly what I ask for... Read More (even though I'm a pretty indecisive customer). Luckily for me, Tina was able to be my stylist for my wedding too! She worked quickly and efficiently to give me the updo I've always dreamed of! Kristen was our make up artist, and I was so pleased with her work as well. Of course I wanted to look beautiful for my wedding, but I didn't want to be uprecognizable. She made me look like my BEST self.