Pineland Farms

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

15 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester, ME (207) 761-6665

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristie S

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted my wedding at Pineland Farms. We had our ceremony and reception at on the campus, and we rented the Merrill Farmhouse for the weekend. The campus itself is completely breathtaking, and with all the flowers in bloom, there wasn’t much we... Read More needed to do to decorate the tent and pergola area. The farmhouse was the perfect size for our immediate family and wedding party – we had our rehearsal dinner there and there was plenty of space for both groups to get ready (girls upstairs in the 9-bed room, boys in the basement). Pineland was kind enough to throw in a night stay at the Loft, located near the equestrian center, for my husband and I to stay on our wedding night, which was a nice touch. There are gorgeous views of Mount Washington from the deck. The only drawback is of course the exclusive catering arrangement with the Black Tie Co., who are pricey, but otherwise I really can’t complain. Easiest decision to make going with this venue.

Great Fall Wedding Site!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Grace Demchak R

Pineland Farms is a beautiful site to hold an autumn wedding. There are many outdoor spots to have the ceremony, as well as the option to use a tent. The campus is well laid out and the Mt. Washington Room is a great indoor reception spot that can hold up to 250-300 guests. All... Read More the buildings are very clean.

Great Service, great food, gorgeous location

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Kristen O

Only down side was the beer wasn't full stocked so most of the premium beers ran out before dinner started.

Amazing Lanscape!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Samantha H

The landscape is magnificent, well kept, and overall beautiful. 4 locations outsdide on site to have ceremony. With indoor or outdoor option for reception. Price was reasonable.

Beautiful and reasonable

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Brianna H

Pineland Farms was an absolutely perfect venue - we had the alfresco tent set up and everyone raved about how beautiful it was. There was plenty of parking, gorgeous gardens and ponds, and paved walkways. My only regret with having my reception at Pineland was that they... Read More exclusively use Black Tie Co for catering and I was very disappointed in the level of service they provided for the price. If Pineland opened its catering up to other caterers I would not hesitate to give them 5 stars. Proceed with caution, exclusivity breeds complacence!