Beauty...Flawless...Perfection

Making you look and feel amazing on your wedding day is our specialty. Our artists are trained in long lasting traditional and air-brush applications to keep you looking sun-kiss fresh all day long. Serving Houston, Austin, Woodlands and beyond ......

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Houston, TX (281) 236-2360

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Nicolle B

What a fun day we had with Pink Palette Artists!! Huge shout out to Debbie and Rachel, as they made my big day PERFECT! I went for a hair and make up trial and got to meet the ladies about a month before my wedding. I knew right away that I was in great hands. They ask you... Read More questions, and are so detailed, that they help you achieve the best look for you on that special day. The day of the wedding, my wedding party and I had the best time with them! They made me feel so relaxed, and all of my wedding party LOVED them too. Everyone looked stunning, and felt like a million bucks.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie T

I was very fortunate to have the lovely ladies, Souki and Debbie, of PPA to do hair and makeup for my wedding in Dripping Springs. Together they are the dream team!!! My party of eight got so excited as we saw each other transform before our very eyes with each brush stroke.... Read More I am extremely pleased with the sophistication of the hair/makeup and how stunning the pictures turned out.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Toni T

I traveled from LA to have a wedding in Houston and am so relieved to have Pink Palette by my side on one of the most important days. Our day started off with great ease as Debbie and her team greeted us with such a fun, reassuring, professional warmth. They went above and... Read More beyond to make all of us feel confident and relaxed. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Also Debbie has worked with other wedding vendors, and I decided to go with a few of them with her recommendation. Her knowledge alone is with worth everything, let alone her makeup artistry! Love her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 S W

Debbie and the team at Pink Palette were great! Debbie was super accommodating of all my crazy schedule changes. I've had bad experiences with previous makeup artists before and had to redo the makeup, but during my trial with Robin we were able to work everything out. My... Read More makeup the day of looked great, I thought the airbrush thing they used was pretty cool, and it lasted all day from around 9am to 2am the next morning through all the heat and humidity. Lori and Liz did a great job with my hair and my bridesmaids' hair, everyone did something different but it was all flattering, and while the curls did fall a little towards the end of the night (they always will in Houston), it still looked great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Linda L

Pink Palette was so great to work with! They made me feel super comfortable on my wedding day. I had nothing but good comments for myself and bridesmaids. Could not be happier with choosing pink palette!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Riley S

Debbie and her team are the BEST! They are incredibly talented and reliable. We got married in Houston just days after hurricane Harvey hit and this team of professionals still made it out to perform beautiful hair/makeup services on the day of the wedding. My bridesmaids and I... Read More loved the results as well as our stylists’ personalities and perceptiveness in creating the perfect look for each of our different tastes. I’d highly recommend Debbie, Rachel, and Robin and anyone else on this team of superstars. They won’t let you down!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Adriana V

Debbie and her Pink Palette Team were amazing! They listened to everything I wanted, and went above and beyond. All my bridesmaids had nothing but great things to say about them, and were so happy how they looked the day of my wedding. Needless to say, if you choose Pink... Read More Palette for your wedding, you are making a great decision. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ian A

Pink Palette was amazing ! I was going for a natural bohemian look and was worried about airbrush being too over done. Flor was amazing at listening to what I wanted and made a flawless natural look that lasted throughout the day even through 90 degree heat. Danielle the hair... Read More stylist was also great, super calm and gave each bridesmaid the look they wanted! I didn't do a trial and was a bit nervous on the day but honestly hiring PPA was one of the best decisions I made !

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Janice H

The Pink Palette team of artists were fantastic. The hair and make up was beautiful and not "over done". The girls were very nice and professional. I would definitely recommend Pink Palette.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Cheryl L

Working with Pink Palette was a joy! In addition to making a beautiful bride sparkle in her formal wedding portraits, the artists of Pink Palette did hair and makeup for the bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, and junior bridesmaids (a total of 14 people). The atmosphere... Read More was relaxed and fun, and Debbie and her team were efficient and organized. Everyone looked stunning! Working with Debbie on preplanning was a cinch. Thank you, Team PPA!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Margaret M

Pink Palette Artists was amazing! I just got married and Robin was my makeup artist (me and my mother). she came out to my hotel setup and did airbrushing makeup for both of us. My makeup lasted all day and night (long wedding!) and I never had to touch anything up other than... Read More my lipstick! I met with Robin for a trial and I had some minor tweaks to be made for the actual wedding day. she was very understanding of what I wanted and created that image in my head onto my face with the adjustments I had requested. It looked amazing and both me and my mother got compliments all night! I would highly recommend Pink Palette Artists for airbrushing makeup to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 stephanie m

THANK YOU Vicky and Liz for making me and my bridal party look AWESOME on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED the way you did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids were happy too. Also, thank you to Debbie for being really communicative and professional throughout the entire... Read More planning process. I am very happy that I hired Pink Palette Artists for my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Jen C

Shout out to Linda and Rachel and their amazing job for my bridal party and myself! The hairstyles and colors were beautiful and they turned out so well on photographs :) Definitely trust your stylist and make-up artist and their advice! We got compliments all around. Thank you... Read More for making our special day even more so!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Michelle D

I was on the fence about getting hair/make-up done for my wedding and I put it off til a month or so before. I am SO GLAD that I did and that I went with Pink Palette Artists (through a friend's recommendation). They were so easy to work with and I really enjoyed my hair/make-up... Read More trial. They listened to all of my comments and made me look PERFECT on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lindsey R

Pink Palette was wonderful to work with. I had Debbie and Rachel for my wedding and they were nothing but amazing - friendly, laid back, and generally pleasant to be with. They also listened to what I wanted, and what my bridesmaids and mom wanted, and were flexible accordingly... Read More to make sure we were as happy as possible with the end result. I felt and looked fantastic on my big day thanks to them!! I would definitely recommend Pink Palette to others - you can't go wrong :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mary N

Team PPA were amazing to work with. Both our hair and makeup artist did an amazing job with us. They accommodated us by starting at 3:45am! They were very good about making us feel comfortable on that style we chose and how we felt with our makeup! I look forward to... Read More recommending this team to all the future brides in our family and can't wait to use your team again for other events and occasion. Thank you ladies from PPA!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Pink Palette Artists were recommended to me by two of my friends. I am not sure if words can truly express how great I think Pink Palette Artists are. Linda & Luna exceeded my expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. From our first meeting, I felt so... Read More comfortable with them and I just knew they would be amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Shelby S

Debbie and the Pink Palette Artists were a pleasure to work with! They arrived on sight the day of the wedding and made myself and my bridesmaids hair and makeup look fantastic. They are very easy-going and personable during the process!

2016-10-04T17:35:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooo much for having us!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica P

So glad I booked them for Engagement Pictures and for our wedding. The team was great and always worked with me. Makeup and hair was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. My mom was very pleased with her hair and makeup as well! I most definitely recommend Pink Palette. They are... Read More professional, fun and so talented.

2016-09-06T17:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica!! :) We very much enjoyed you all. Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Thien T

I just love Debbie and her team!!! They are wonderful!! They arrive early and ready to glam out the bridal party and both moms. Even the little flower girl was made up beautifully. She has such a bubbly personality that makes your day bright. She is highly recommended!!! Just... Read More love her and her squad. 😘😘

2016-09-06T17:13:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Thank you for choosing PPA!! :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Megan H

Pink Palette artists were fantastic to work with! They showed up on sight on time and did a beautiful job with both hair and make up for the entire bridal party!! Sweet girls, fun to be around and they did exactly what everybody wanted!! I highly recommend them!!! 👍🏻

2016-06-22T14:57:07 Response from the vendor

AAAwww !! THank you soooo much for allowing us to be a part of your big day!!! You gals were so amazing !

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alissa D

The staff of Pink Palette Artists was absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so nice, and stayed in contact throughout the entire process. As the day got closer they discussed all final details, and put my mind completely at ease. On the day of 3/11/16 the girls were there... Read More perfectly on time, and had everything they could possibly need. They did my hair and makeup and also did these services for both the MOB and MOG and my 5 bridesmaids. Time management was excellent and everyone looked beautiful. Thank you so much Pink Palette Artists you guys were great, and I would highly recommend you guys to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Kim K

Debbie with Pink Palette Artists was wonderful to deal with. We did two practice sessions and tweaked the makeup slightly each time. I could not have been more pleased with how I looked on the big day. Debbie was relaxed and fun and made the process seem effortless! I would... Read More highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Linh P

I used Pink Palette Artists for my bridal photos as well as my wedding. They did makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms all in the comfort of my own home. Debbie (makeup), Luna and Lori (hair) were on time, professional and extremely talented. They listened to what we... Read More wanted for our look and for that we got so many compliments on our hair/makeup. My mom was initially wary of having makeup done since she has skin issues but the next day she was wondering if she could get her makeup airbrushed everyday!

PP will make you look like the best version of YOU!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Veronica M

I originally booked Debbie for my engagement picture make up on the referral of a friend. I really didn’t know where/how to start looking for makeup & hair companies so the trial worked out perfectly. I received several compliments on how “natural” the make up looked. By... Read More natural, I mean it was definitely more intense and heavier than every day make up but not in a cakey, over the top look. It was perfect for taking HD pictures because it highlights and enhanced what it was supposed to but I still looked like myself….only better. I put off booking PP as my wedding day hair and make up team because I wanted to research our companies too. Big Mistake. I spent months looking at websites, Instagram accounts and wedding websites. I wanted a picture that would stand out to me and go “YES! That’s exactly how I want to look on my wedding day” I was going for the contour, fake lashes, airbrush look…but still natural, not too expensive (as I was paying for all my bridesmaids hair & make up too) and being able to do fantastic hair too. After booking another company and having them horrible fail at my trial and make me over an hour late to my own shower….my sister made me get another company. She booked Pink Palette, almost 6 months after I original used them, and it all could’ve been avoided had I just asked Debbie what they could do! She is incredibly personable, very professional and ridiculously talented. All of my girls look phenomenal so did the moms – and she knew how to do perfect make up customized for the twenty something and for the moms and grandmothers. Our hair stayed all night long as well, which is a lot harder than it seems. I had the hardest time articulating what I wanted to our stylist but someone how she exceed my expectations. I looked in the mirror and I can honestly say I was pleasantly appalled at how perfect everything looked. It was more than I could’ve imagined as it was exactly what I wanted. I just wish I could’ve saved months of stress and booked PP after my engagement photos! The only thing I would change is I paid through credit card, which meant a $15 convenience fee…after I learned they had other forms of payment (including PayPal) that were free. I wish I would’ve been told that upfront, since that would have covered one of their valet fees. Still, Debbie and her team as fantastic and I’m thankful my sister was able to snag them for our wedding.