Beauty...Flawless...Perfection

Making you look and feel amazing on your wedding day is our specialty. Our artists are trained in long lasting traditional and air-brush applications to keep you looking sun-kiss fresh all day long. Serving Houston, Austin, Woodlands and beyond ......

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Houston, TX (281) 236-2360

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Vy N

Debbie and her team are very professional and awesome. They made us feel like stars on our wedding day. This is the team that will make sure you look your best. She had no problem going through several trials with me to make sure I like my look and looked my best!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Joy H

My sister works in event planning and recommended Debbie at Pink Palette to me. I reached out and Debbie was so responsive and really helpful. I lived abroad and Debbie was really accommodating of the time that I would be in town and setting up a trial for me. At the makeup... Read More trial, she took the time to get to know me and was so personable. Even though it was our first time meeting, she made me feel really comfortable and it was like just hanging out with one of your girlfriends :) She really listened to what I wanted and we were all really happy with our make-up on the wedding day. My bridesmaids and I looked beautiful and amazing and our makeup lasted all day. I didn't even have to think about it or worry about it. It felt good and comfortable, even the lashes. We all looked so good in our photos too! Our wedding was in Austin and it was a daytime wedding so Debbie had to travel the day before AND also show up at our airbnb super, super early in the morning...like before the sun was out and not to mention, it was freezing that day in December. She arrived on time, was super professional and got straight to setting up her things and sticking to the schedule. She talked to all the girls during their makeup and I could tell she just really loves what she is doing! You won't feel like just another client for sure. She makes everyone feel comfortable and special and she's just super sweet. After I got done with my makeup, I was getting some pictures before we left for the venue and being the emotional person I am, tears started rolling down my face before the makeup had time to set. I'm so glad Debbie was still there and she came to my rescue and touched things up for me. She's amazing and while we only got makeup done, I know from the time I spent with her that their whole team,both hair and makeup, are top quality and that everyone at Pink Palette is as great as Debbie and love what they do. Thank you, Debbie!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Elizabeth M

I had already had 2 failed hair trials and a failed makeup trial with another vendor, so I was already a little exacerbated when I scheduled an appointment with Rachel for hair. However, she was very kind, knowledgeable, and put me at ease. She took time to listen to my... Read More thoughts & concerns and worked with my hair texture (I have VERY thick, wavy red hair). The final product was great! I booked her right away. For makeup, she recommended I try Debbie (also with Pink Palette) before I resigned myself to just doing my own makeup. I agreed, and I'm so glad I did! Debbie is great to work with. I really appreciated that she took the time to learn about my current makeup habits, what kind of look I was wanting (I told her I didn't want to be super glammed up, because I'm not usually glammed up--I still wanted to look like *me* on my wedding day!), and what my preferences were. The final look was EXACTLY what I was looking for. For the day of the wedding, Rachel & Debbie did hair & makeup for me, my mother, and my matron of honor. Rachel did a great job giving each of us a different look based on our personal styles. They were fun to be around and helped keep the mood light and fun. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Ailie C

A lot of friends from college have used Pink Palette, so when I was looking for a hair and make up artist for my wedding, Pink Palette was the first that came to mind! I was planning the wedding from New York and didn't get a chance to do a trial with any MUA, so I just trusted... Read More my gut and booked them. Crazy, I know, but they have such a great reputation! I didn't meet Debbie for a trial until a week before my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and made me look glamorous for the big day. Luna did my hair and I still hadn't decided if I wanted my hair half up or down. I always have my hair down with big curls, so everyone was telling me to do something different. Luna put my hair half up and she asked if I liked it. I said "Yeah, it looks good." She then proceeded to take out a few pins one by one and she saw my eyes and smile light up. She knew I would feel more comfortable with it down! Debbie then brought out this beautiful flower hair clip to put behind my ear. Would definitely hire Debbie and Luna again for all my hair and make up needs in the future!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Nicolle B

What a fun day we had with Pink Palette Artists!! Huge shout out to Debbie and Rachel, as they made my big day PERFECT! I went for a hair and make up trial and got to meet the ladies about a month before my wedding. I knew right away that I was in great hands. They ask you... Read More questions, and are so detailed, that they help you achieve the best look for you on that special day. The day of the wedding, my wedding party and I had the best time with them! They made me feel so relaxed, and all of my wedding party LOVED them too. Everyone looked stunning, and felt like a million bucks.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie T

I was very fortunate to have the lovely ladies, Souki and Debbie, of PPA to do hair and makeup for my wedding in Dripping Springs. Together they are the dream team!!! My party of eight got so excited as we saw each other transform before our very eyes with each brush stroke.... Read More I am extremely pleased with the sophistication of the hair/makeup and how stunning the pictures turned out.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Toni T

I traveled from LA to have a wedding in Houston and am so relieved to have Pink Palette by my side on one of the most important days. Our day started off with great ease as Debbie and her team greeted us with such a fun, reassuring, professional warmth. They went above and... Read More beyond to make all of us feel confident and relaxed. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Also Debbie has worked with other wedding vendors, and I decided to go with a few of them with her recommendation. Her knowledge alone is with worth everything, let alone her makeup artistry! Love her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 S W

Debbie and the team at Pink Palette were great! Debbie was super accommodating of all my crazy schedule changes. I've had bad experiences with previous makeup artists before and had to redo the makeup, but during my trial with Robin we were able to work everything out. My... Read More makeup the day of looked great, I thought the airbrush thing they used was pretty cool, and it lasted all day from around 9am to 2am the next morning through all the heat and humidity. Lori and Liz did a great job with my hair and my bridesmaids' hair, everyone did something different but it was all flattering, and while the curls did fall a little towards the end of the night (they always will in Houston), it still looked great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Linda L

Pink Palette was so great to work with! They made me feel super comfortable on my wedding day. I had nothing but good comments for myself and bridesmaids. Could not be happier with choosing pink palette!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Riley S

Debbie and her team are the BEST! They are incredibly talented and reliable. We got married in Houston just days after hurricane Harvey hit and this team of professionals still made it out to perform beautiful hair/makeup services on the day of the wedding. My bridesmaids and I... Read More loved the results as well as our stylists’ personalities and perceptiveness in creating the perfect look for each of our different tastes. I’d highly recommend Debbie, Rachel, and Robin and anyone else on this team of superstars. They won’t let you down!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Adriana V

Debbie and her Pink Palette Team were amazing! They listened to everything I wanted, and went above and beyond. All my bridesmaids had nothing but great things to say about them, and were so happy how they looked the day of my wedding. Needless to say, if you choose Pink... Read More Palette for your wedding, you are making a great decision. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ian A

Pink Palette was amazing ! I was going for a natural bohemian look and was worried about airbrush being too over done. Flor was amazing at listening to what I wanted and made a flawless natural look that lasted throughout the day even through 90 degree heat. Danielle the hair... Read More stylist was also great, super calm and gave each bridesmaid the look they wanted! I didn't do a trial and was a bit nervous on the day but honestly hiring PPA was one of the best decisions I made !

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Janice H

The Pink Palette team of artists were fantastic. The hair and make up was beautiful and not "over done". The girls were very nice and professional. I would definitely recommend Pink Palette.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Cheryl L

Working with Pink Palette was a joy! In addition to making a beautiful bride sparkle in her formal wedding portraits, the artists of Pink Palette did hair and makeup for the bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, and junior bridesmaids (a total of 14 people). The atmosphere... Read More was relaxed and fun, and Debbie and her team were efficient and organized. Everyone looked stunning! Working with Debbie on preplanning was a cinch. Thank you, Team PPA!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Margaret M

Pink Palette Artists was amazing! I just got married and Robin was my makeup artist (me and my mother). she came out to my hotel setup and did airbrushing makeup for both of us. My makeup lasted all day and night (long wedding!) and I never had to touch anything up other than... Read More my lipstick! I met with Robin for a trial and I had some minor tweaks to be made for the actual wedding day. she was very understanding of what I wanted and created that image in my head onto my face with the adjustments I had requested. It looked amazing and both me and my mother got compliments all night! I would highly recommend Pink Palette Artists for airbrushing makeup to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 stephanie m

THANK YOU Vicky and Liz for making me and my bridal party look AWESOME on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED the way you did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids were happy too. Also, thank you to Debbie for being really communicative and professional throughout the entire... Read More planning process. I am very happy that I hired Pink Palette Artists for my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Jen C

Shout out to Linda and Rachel and their amazing job for my bridal party and myself! The hairstyles and colors were beautiful and they turned out so well on photographs :) Definitely trust your stylist and make-up artist and their advice! We got compliments all around. Thank you... Read More for making our special day even more so!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Michelle D

I was on the fence about getting hair/make-up done for my wedding and I put it off til a month or so before. I am SO GLAD that I did and that I went with Pink Palette Artists (through a friend's recommendation). They were so easy to work with and I really enjoyed my hair/make-up... Read More trial. They listened to all of my comments and made me look PERFECT on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lindsey R

Pink Palette was wonderful to work with. I had Debbie and Rachel for my wedding and they were nothing but amazing - friendly, laid back, and generally pleasant to be with. They also listened to what I wanted, and what my bridesmaids and mom wanted, and were flexible accordingly... Read More to make sure we were as happy as possible with the end result. I felt and looked fantastic on my big day thanks to them!! I would definitely recommend Pink Palette to others - you can't go wrong :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mary N

Team PPA were amazing to work with. Both our hair and makeup artist did an amazing job with us. They accommodated us by starting at 3:45am! They were very good about making us feel comfortable on that style we chose and how we felt with our makeup! I look forward to... Read More recommending this team to all the future brides in our family and can't wait to use your team again for other events and occasion. Thank you ladies from PPA!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Pink Palette Artists were recommended to me by two of my friends. I am not sure if words can truly express how great I think Pink Palette Artists are. Linda & Luna exceeded my expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. From our first meeting, I felt so... Read More comfortable with them and I just knew they would be amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Shelby S

Debbie and the Pink Palette Artists were a pleasure to work with! They arrived on sight the day of the wedding and made myself and my bridesmaids hair and makeup look fantastic. They are very easy-going and personable during the process!

2016-10-04T17:35:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooo much for having us!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica P

So glad I booked them for Engagement Pictures and for our wedding. The team was great and always worked with me. Makeup and hair was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. My mom was very pleased with her hair and makeup as well! I most definitely recommend Pink Palette. They are... Read More professional, fun and so talented.

2016-09-06T17:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica!! :) We very much enjoyed you all. Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Thien T

I just love Debbie and her team!!! They are wonderful!! They arrive early and ready to glam out the bridal party and both moms. Even the little flower girl was made up beautifully. She has such a bubbly personality that makes your day bright. She is highly recommended!!! Just... Read More love her and her squad. 😘😘

2016-09-06T17:13:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Thank you for choosing PPA!! :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Megan H

Pink Palette artists were fantastic to work with! They showed up on sight on time and did a beautiful job with both hair and make up for the entire bridal party!! Sweet girls, fun to be around and they did exactly what everybody wanted!! I highly recommend them!!! πŸ‘πŸ»

2016-06-22T14:57:07 Response from the vendor

AAAwww !! THank you soooo much for allowing us to be a part of your big day!!! You gals were so amazing !