Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

2255 Harbor Ave SW, Seattle, WA (206) 932-5077

Fantastic hair & makeup. Lovely environment.

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Kamala R

We booked appointments with Lindsey at Pinup after searching the internet for an environment / stylist that we felt we could work with. We went with Pinup, because we felt their environment was on par with what we were looking for with that classic pinup feel. We weren't wrong.... Read More It was a fantastic place! The environment was exactly what we were looking for. Small, yet perfect sized for our party, where we weren't overwhelmed with all that was going on around us. We got to be the only focus. The music was superb (seems strange to meniton, but it's calming when you're there getting your wedding hairs!), which my now-wife commented on repeatedly. Lindsey is warm, witty and fun. She picked up on our playfulness and sarcasm and gave it back tenfold and we really appreciated that. She's also a really talented hair stylist. Both of us came in with ideas, but wanted her to use her talent and judgment and we both left really pleased. One bride is usually hard enough, but having two? She was amazing. Two complicated bridal styles and make-up, and we were on our way for our big day. Our day was magical, and it started off right with spending time getting dolled up at Pinup. Thanks Lindsey (and Jen for the appointment and playlist! Hah!)!

Jane did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Bhuvana S

We had to deal with planning a wedding long distance so I did not have time to do a trial run for hair and makeup. Jane came to us to do my sister's hair and my hair and makeup. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she had great suggestions for us! She did a great job with... Read More both our hair and I was also very happy with the makeup! She is very friendly, positive and enthusiastic, I highly recommend her.