Pittsburgh DJ Company: The Knot Hall of Fame and more!

Pittsburgh, PA

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

10 S Fremont Ave, Pittsburgh, PA

PGH DJ Co - Bob is awesome

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Bob did an excellent job! Everyone said they had an awesome time and of course we did too. So many got up and dance, especially many that you didn't expect. So, much deserved credit go to Bob. Planning was easy, with the excellent help of Bob, Janae, and Dean. They were... Read More very helpful and responsive and accessible. My thanks to you guys! -Season Lee

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Laura K

DJ Pat Flaherty was the DJ at our wedding reception - and he was AWESOME! When I first started planning our wedding I wasn't sure how I was going to choose a DJ. I had only been to one other wedding in the area and they had hired a band. Luckily, my dentist had recently gotten... Read More married and she highly recommended DJ Pat to me, and I'm so glad she did!! He was friendly, professional, and overall just did a wonderful job. My family is still telling me what a fun time they had!

Pittsburgh DJ Company - DJ Joe Orbovich

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Courtney D

Joe Orbovich was awesome! He took the time to meet with my husband and I in advance to learn more about our preferences, and what we hoped our night would look like. We allowed him to create a play list that blended well with our selections, and made sense with our selected... Read More music. He was attentive and always available to help - even with things outside of his role! We were completely pleased with how everything went. The only thing that we would consider a little hiccup was our preferred 'last song' was played twice, but it was not a big deal at all. No one noticed but me! Everyone danced the night away... Would recommend to a friend or family member.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Janelle K

We had DJ Dean for our wedding in June 2016 and he was wonderful! He was very responsive before the wedding and helpful with any questions we had. We had a long list of songs we asked him to play and he did a really good job sticking to the type of music we wanted for both the... Read More older and younger crowd. Everyone was raving about our wedding and how fun it was-we actually found out the next day that we moved the entire dance floor since everyone was dancing all night long. I would definitely book the Pittsburgh DJ Company again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Shawn T

My biggest concern before the wedding was whether everyone was going to have fun. But after I met Bob, all my worries vanished. He told me his plan for the reception, and he was right. There was never a dull moment. He helped make the reception a perfect day. I can't forget... Read More the lighting either. It was the perfect ambiance we were looking for.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsay M

We highly recommend DJ Joe Orbovich from Pittsburgh DJ Company. At first, we didn't think we could afford a DJ but then Pittsburgh DJ Company urged us that they could find a price to fit our needs. Not only was the price right but the services they included in it were incredibly... Read More worth it. If it hadn't of rained, Joe would have given us three set ups for our venue (one for outside, two in). We ended up only needing him to set up one but he also left us an amp to use for after he left for the night. Joe even brought a GoPro to video some of our memorable moments! Everyone danced ALL night--he played the best music in a way that everyone could enjoy the whole night. It was a perfect day and Joe helped make it that way, we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Angie W

Great DJ company to work with and highly recommend Pat at Pittsburgh DJ Company! He also was the DJ for my sister's wedding -- if that tells you how happy we were ;-) He truly helps to pick songs that fit your crowd and is a major factor is setting the vibes for a great... Read More party. Don't waste you time, money and risk a bad wedding reception by picking a unproven DJ. Simply talk with Pat and you'll be confident from the start. Thank you so much Pat for all of you help!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

My wife and I had Dean as our DJ at our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. He was extremely professional and made sure everything we had planned happened without a hitch. He helped us stay on schedule and, most importantly, knew how to keep the dance floor hot when the... Read More time came to party! Dean also provided incredible background music for cocktail hour and nice, romantic standards during our dinner. We even had a few special requests that Dean handled expertly, like a special mp3 track from a groomsmen dance that we sent him in advance. Dean has my highest recommendation - I know that weddings can be stressful but everything he did was seamless and drama-free. There's a reason these guys are #1 - don't look anywhere else.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Vassie C

We had the best experience with Dj Pat! He was professional and helpful throughout the planning process and so much fun at the reception. Our dance floor was packed all night!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie W

We highly recommend Dean. He spent a lot of time with us in advance to figure out what our needs were and to make sure we chose an appropriate package. He handled the music for the ceremony as well as the reception. Things ran in a timely fashion and he did a great job curating... Read More a playlist that kept people dancing.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

DJ Dean and his team are amazing. When we first met with him, we told him we wanted a good time and man, did DJ Dean deliver. We actually had people out on the dance floor BEFORE dinner was even served!!! Words cannot express how amazing our night was, all because of DJ Dean. He... Read More absolutely kept the party going (and it would have kept going longer if we could have had our event space longer). We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company to ANYONE. He's the best of the best.

DJ Dean was fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Erika M

DJ Dean McAfee and his team were outstanding and helped my wedding reception to flow smoothly from beginning until the end. DJ Dean was on top of things and kept the dance floor full the entire evening without any cheesy emcee-ing or interruptions. They were very responsive... Read More and accommodating during the planning process, too - something very important to me. I would highly recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company to anyone and hope to use him again in the future!

AWESOME DJ'S!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We loved Pittsburgh DJ COmpny, our guests had such a wonderful time, everyrone was so happily exhausted from all of the dancing! Friendly & easy to work with, would definitely recommend!

Great Dancing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Julie B

We used the Pittsburgh DJ Company because we knew the party was important to our family & friends. We will recommend them to everyone. It was an awesome night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Janae B

With our group of friends, the party was honestly the most important part of the night. So we wanted a DJ that could deliver on making sure the music kept our friends & family dancing. Pittsburgh Dj Company was great! They did just what we want ed and I will recommend them to... Read More anyone. In fact, my maid of honor have already booked them for her wedding next July!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Natalie G

My husband and I booked this vendor to provide DJ services during our wedding reception. They were recommended to us by The Chadwick, where we had our wedding reception, as preferred vendor. We had Alex, who did a great job and was very communicative and accommodating on the day... Read More of. We definitely recommend this vendor!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Vanessa I

Dean was an awesome DJ for our perfect wedding day. He knew what the crowd wanted to hear and kept the dance floor moving all night long! I also really love that he brings an assistant because the assistant helps track the bride and groom down and keep everything running... Read More smoothly and on time while Dean focused on playing the music and keeping things moving. I would also highly recommend their uplighting because it really gave life to our head table! I highly recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company to any bride and groom looking for a DJ that keeps the party going no matter what the ages of the crowd! Thanks Dean!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dana V

Awesome experience! Would highly recommend.

Pittsburgh DJ Company - AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Dean from the Pittsburgh DJ Company was just awesome to work with...he did such a great job DJ-ing our wedding. He respected our "please play" and "please do not play" lists while maintaining a steady, well-paced flow of jams. I would definitely recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company... Read More at every opportunity. Thanks Dean!

Five star Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Amber M

We are so extremely happy that we went with Pgh DJ Conpany for our wedding on 9.12.15. He went above and beyond our expectations and was amazing to work with, I will be recommending him to do our work Christmas party this year as well. Thanks again, Dean, for everything!... Read More -Amber & Vinny Luketic

DJ service was AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ben L

We used Pittsburgh DJ company after a referral and reading reviews and meeting with them. We had Matt Medley DJ our wedding and he was AMAZING!! He was not your "typical wedding DJ". He kept the party alive and the dance floor was packed all night long!!!!!! We HIGHLY recommend... Read More using this vendor!

Total Pro!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

A total pro.

Awesome job, easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jodee G

We had Matt as our DJ. He did an excellent job at the venue we had (Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory). Interactive, but not cheesy. Went above and beyond by making the event run smoothly. Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Good DJ, very accommodating

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Hope G

Dean was very accommodating and flexible throughout our wedding planning process. We added uplighting the week before the wedding, which turned out beautifully. He was attentive to our requests, which we were able to relay via website worksheet. The music was great and we had... Read More more people dancing (of all age groups) than I had imagined. So many of our guests commented as to how much fun they had at our wedding. Thanks Dean!

Packed Dance Floor!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Rachel G

We used the Pittsburgh DJ Company, specifically DJ Joe Orbovich. We had a few minor requests, but mostly let Joe take charge --- the only REAL request was that we wanted everyone to dance and have fun! Joe definitely delivered. He did a great job of picking out great dance songs... Read More and mixing in our few "must haves" too. It was also great that Joe directed the main events of the wedding too. It made everything run smoothly and really eased any responsibilities we would have had. After we had placed our deposit with Pittsburgh DJ Co, we found out from a few other sources (recently married couples in the Pittsburgh area) that they had found less expensive DJs that they were really happy with (which we were disappointed we missed!), so if you're stuck with a really tight budget, know that there are other options that could be less expensive. Other than that, we were very happy with our choice and are grateful to Joe for doing such a great job and keeping our dance floor PACKED!