Pittsburgh DJ Company: The Knot Hall of Fame and more!

Pittsburgh, PA

Trust one of our award-winning Professional DJ's!

We know that this is the biggest day of your life. We understand the effort you put into it… we understand that you want it to be as perfect as possible. We’ve built our reputation using this knowledge as principle. We'll do our part to make it perfect. *************************************

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

10 S Fremont Ave, Pittsburgh, PA

PGH DJ Co - Bob is awesome

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Bob did an excellent job! Everyone said they had an awesome time and of course we did too. So many got up and dance, especially many that you didn't expect. So, much deserved credit go to Bob. Planning was easy, with the excellent help of Bob, Janae, and Dean. They were... Read More very helpful and responsive and accessible. My thanks to you guys! -Season Lee

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Laura K

DJ Pat Flaherty was the DJ at our wedding reception - and he was AWESOME! When I first started planning our wedding I wasn't sure how I was going to choose a DJ. I had only been to one other wedding in the area and they had hired a band. Luckily, my dentist had recently gotten... Read More married and she highly recommended DJ Pat to me, and I'm so glad she did!! He was friendly, professional, and overall just did a wonderful job. My family is still telling me what a fun time they had!

Pittsburgh DJ Company - DJ Joe Orbovich

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Courtney D

Joe Orbovich was awesome! He took the time to meet with my husband and I in advance to learn more about our preferences, and what we hoped our night would look like. We allowed him to create a play list that blended well with our selections, and made sense with our selected... Read More music. He was attentive and always available to help - even with things outside of his role! We were completely pleased with how everything went. The only thing that we would consider a little hiccup was our preferred 'last song' was played twice, but it was not a big deal at all. No one noticed but me! Everyone danced the night away... Would recommend to a friend or family member.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We loved Pittsburgh DJ COmpny, our guests had such a wonderful time, everyrone was so happily exhausted from all of the dancing! Friendly & easy to work with, would definitely recommend!

Great Dancing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Julie B

We used the Pittsburgh DJ Company because we knew the party was important to our family & friends. We will recommend them to everyone. It was an awesome night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Janae B

With our group of friends, the party was honestly the most important part of the night. So we wanted a DJ that could deliver on making sure the music kept our friends & family dancing. Pittsburgh Dj Company was great! They did just what we want ed and I will recommend them to... Read More anyone. In fact, my maid of honor have already booked them for her wedding next July!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Natalie G

My husband and I booked this vendor to provide DJ services during our wedding reception. They were recommended to us by The Chadwick, where we had our wedding reception, as preferred vendor. We had Alex, who did a great job and was very communicative and accommodating on the day... Read More of. We definitely recommend this vendor!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Vanessa I

Dean was an awesome DJ for our perfect wedding day. He knew what the crowd wanted to hear and kept the dance floor moving all night long! I also really love that he brings an assistant because the assistant helps track the bride and groom down and keep everything running... Read More smoothly and on time while Dean focused on playing the music and keeping things moving. I would also highly recommend their uplighting because it really gave life to our head table! I highly recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company to any bride and groom looking for a DJ that keeps the party going no matter what the ages of the crowd! Thanks Dean!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dana V

Awesome experience! Would highly recommend.

Pittsburgh DJ Company - AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Dean from the Pittsburgh DJ Company was just awesome to work with...he did such a great job DJ-ing our wedding. He respected our "please play" and "please do not play" lists while maintaining a steady, well-paced flow of jams. I would definitely recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company... Read More at every opportunity. Thanks Dean!

Five star Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Amber M

We are so extremely happy that we went with Pgh DJ Conpany for our wedding on 9.12.15. He went above and beyond our expectations and was amazing to work with, I will be recommending him to do our work Christmas party this year as well. Thanks again, Dean, for everything!... Read More -Amber & Vinny Luketic

DJ service was AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ben L

We used Pittsburgh DJ company after a referral and reading reviews and meeting with them. We had Matt Medley DJ our wedding and he was AMAZING!! He was not your "typical wedding DJ". He kept the party alive and the dance floor was packed all night long!!!!!! We HIGHLY recommend... Read More using this vendor!

Total Pro!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

A total pro.

Awesome job, easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jodee G

We had Matt as our DJ. He did an excellent job at the venue we had (Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory). Interactive, but not cheesy. Went above and beyond by making the event run smoothly. Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Good DJ, very accommodating

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Hope G

Dean was very accommodating and flexible throughout our wedding planning process. We added uplighting the week before the wedding, which turned out beautifully. He was attentive to our requests, which we were able to relay via website worksheet. The music was great and we had... Read More more people dancing (of all age groups) than I had imagined. So many of our guests commented as to how much fun they had at our wedding. Thanks Dean!

Packed Dance Floor!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Rachel G

We used the Pittsburgh DJ Company, specifically DJ Joe Orbovich. We had a few minor requests, but mostly let Joe take charge --- the only REAL request was that we wanted everyone to dance and have fun! Joe definitely delivered. He did a great job of picking out great dance songs... Read More and mixing in our few "must haves" too. It was also great that Joe directed the main events of the wedding too. It made everything run smoothly and really eased any responsibilities we would have had. After we had placed our deposit with Pittsburgh DJ Co, we found out from a few other sources (recently married couples in the Pittsburgh area) that they had found less expensive DJs that they were really happy with (which we were disappointed we missed!), so if you're stuck with a really tight budget, know that there are other options that could be less expensive. Other than that, we were very happy with our choice and are grateful to Joe for doing such a great job and keeping our dance floor PACKED!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Michelle F

Dean was a great DJ. He was fun and professional. We talked on the phone about songs to play and he was very helpful. He took charge and knew what to do at the reception and was flexible in his schedule. We had a lot of fun and would definitely recommend him!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Emily G

DJ Matt Donnelly was so great. We had a small wedding and he made sure we still had fun and the crowd got out on the dance floor. We had a few changes to the schedule the day of and he was fine adjusting with us. After the wedding we had a ton of comments that we picked an... Read More awesome DJ and we agree. I would absolutely recommend.

Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Leina D

For our wedding, my husband and I chose Matt Miller from Pittsburgh DJ Company and it was honestly one of the best decisions we made. We had video conferences with multiple DJs prior but as soon as we chatted with Matt, we immediately liked him. For one, he wasn't cheesy like a... Read More lot of the other DJs had seemed. Matt seemed down to earth, friendly, and focused on ensuring that our reception would be everything that we envisioned it to be. Selecting all the song selections was really simple. Pittsburgh DJ Company had an online worksheet accessible from their website that was used to fill in song choices. The week of the wedding Matt got in touch with us and we finalized everything. For our wedding party intros we had chosen for every couple to be introduced to a different song, and I was very specific about which part of the song I wanted them to come into. Matt is the man-he made it flawless! There was even a section entitled "Must play songs" and I probably chose close to 20 songs, and Matt even made sure that every song I had picked was played that night. The night of our wedding the music he played was great and upbeat, definitely kept everyone dancing. He also chose some great slow songs as well for all the couples to dance to. He was a great entertainer and kept the reception going. Great personality, was easy to work with; we have nothing but great things to say about Matt Miller. Will definitely be recommending him.

Pittsburgh DJ Company - AWESOME VENDOR!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Anna S

Pittsburgh DJ Company, and particularly DJ Dean, were an absolute pleasure to work with...it was a real relief to know that of all the parts of planning a wedding, we could rely on DJ Dean's professionalism and quality of service. We had actually seen him perform at a friend's... Read More wedding and when we saw how he conducted himself and the event, we knew we had to have him for our wedding as well. Aside from being flexible with meeting times, he was also extremely flexible with what music we wanted. I am Scottish, and my wife is German and we wanted to play some ethnic songs during the wedding - Dean was able to blend the traditional songs in with the more standard dance music very well. He also gave strong feedback on if I wanted to play a certain song for dancing and he would let me how that usually went over from previous weddings, so I entered the day with total confidence in our playlists. People always remember the food and the dancing at weddings, and I am still hearing from friends and family about how much they danced at our wedding. One final fun fact - our Bride and Groom place cards had been lost in the shuffle of dancing and clean up - Dean not only retrieved the place cards but also framed them and mailed them to us with a hand written note. We were blown away that not only he would save them, but also frame them and mail them was well beyond the call of duty, but also says a lot about him and his quality of work as well. I would TOTALLY recommend him and his company for anyone's wedding!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Sara D

We used Dj Dean for our May 3 wedding at the Children's Museum and from the very start Dean was wonderful to work with. He answered all of our questions and made our night very special. Thanks for making our night exactly what we wanted!

Non-stop dancing!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Ann M

Dean, the DJ at our daughter's wedding, kept the guests up and dancing after dinner until the last second of the reception!! My daughter and her now husband chose the DJ for the wedding. My only request was that they find one that keeps everyone on the dance floor all... Read More evening. Dean did that and more. He played a variety of music that kept the bride and groom's friends and the "old folks" (friends of the parents) dancing. I would recommend The Pittsburgh DJ Company to anyone planning a wedding in the Pittsburgh Area. Request Dean as your DJ.

Great people and service

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Julie S

Our DJ was great. The basic lighting package was fantastic. They played every song we requested. Great job

Couldn't have asked for more

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Alison R

Dean was a great DJ from start to finish. He kept the event moving along, making sure everything took place when it should from introductions to the bouquet and garter toss. Dean is very professional, flexible and played some great music to keep the party going. There was... Read More never a lull in the dancing, and guests even told me the next day they were recovering from so much dancing. That's what I wanted...great music to keep people on the dance floor and enjoying the party. The feedback we've received after the wedding was how great the DJ was, and having a memorable DJ makes for a memorable wedding. Thanks Dean for making our special day so amazing. Ali and Nate.

Best DJ Hands Down

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Melissa N

Me and my husband recently got married and we chose Pittsburgh DJ Company because of all the great reviews they had. Of course you never know how they will actually be until the day of the wedding and our DJ Pat Flaherty was absolutely incredible!!! The whole company was always... Read More very easy to contact and they responded to emails right away! Pat was so nice and easy to get along with he really tries to accommodate you in any way and tries to make it the least stressful part of planning your wedding. I told him my main goal was to have people out on the dance floor all night and he did just that! Everyone had a blast he had people on the floor that never dance! Absolutely hands down would recommend Pittsburgh DJ Company to anyone who wants a great/fun DJ and I would most def. recommend Pat Flaherty for the DJ, he is absolutely great!!! Melissa and Shaun