Pixel Studio Productions

Houston and surrounding areas

Capturing the heart and joy of each moment

Bringing the most magical memories of your wedding day into focus, so that you may cherish them forever. Each face, every smile, and all of those happy tears and bursts of laughter will soon be seen again. Proud to be offering Houston's first slow motion video booth! Call the studio for pricing.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2403 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX Houston and surrounding areas (832) 767-1543

Truly great work!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Rebecca Z

Pixel Studio's did such an awesome job, has very friendly staff and amazingly talented videographers. We couldn't wait for our raw footage, highlight reel and full edited video. I loved that they offer you all your raw footage. It took us about three hours to watch all the... Read More clips, all the while I thought to myself "how are they going to make all these clips into a video?" I was amazed when I watched the highlight reel for the first time.....I cried through the whole 7 minutes! Although it was only a 7 minute reel, Eddie managed to include some very important moments....like the kiss, the venue, the flowers, the cake, the first dance, best-mans toast...the list is endless. A lot of these moments you don't fully remember because you are so excited and nervous, but now I can watch them over and over again! We can't wait to see the full edited version. Thank you Eddie and Pixel Studios for your great work and for the amazing video of one of the most important days of my life!!!

2014-08-05T17:48:48 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, We are happy to hear that you love your video!! We aim to please and we want all our couples to be 100% satisfied! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding and hopefully we can be of service to... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013

I went to Eddie's studio after meeting him at the bridal show. I was amazed to see that it was an actual photography and video studio unlike other vendors that met with in office buildings or Starbucks. He and his team sat with me and my husband for over 2 hours talking about... Read More the "look" and "vibe" we wanted. We required a certain look for both our video and photos & I felt he really understood. So, we hired him! Three days after the wedding, Eddie called & invited us to the studio. Our video was already edited and the photos were ready to be chosen! He sat with us and made all the changes. Few days after that, I picked up our DVDS! I got exactly what I wanted AND he was so fast! Highly recommend!!

2014-10-21T13:25:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We would love to work with you again!

Loved working with Pixel Studios!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 tina p

They were with me from start to finish! I did a few engagement shoots with them as well as videography and photography (they do both so you don't need 2 different vendors!) for 3 days of events from me getting ready at the first event to shut down of the last event! They... Read More even put together a phenomenal same day edit video for me and I still have people asking me who made the video months later! Their pricing is very reasonable and the job they do is excellent. I love my pics! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free vendor who delivers! Thank you Eddie and crew!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Daniella D

These guys did an excellent job at our wedding this weekend! The pre-wedding planning with them was a breeze! Eddie and Rene are amazing! The videographers were extremely professional and made everyone feel so comfortable! I cannot wait to see the footage. We highly recommend... Read More Pixel Studio!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Brittany L

Eddie and his team did an amazing job for us! They made the photo shoots fun and easy, and were extremely professional. Eddie did our engagement pictures, bridals and our wedding photography and video along with a slow motion booth (which was a huge success!). The finished... Read More photos are stunning and the quality of our wedding video is unbelievable. He truly captured the best moments of our dream wedding. We will absolutely be recommending him to anyone we know looking for someone to do the same for them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kristin T

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all the people who were involved in our wedding video production. Without you, none of this would have been possible. We found this company's booth at one of the bridal/wedding shows and were thoroughly impressed with the example... Read More video the guy showed us. My wife and I had heard of Pixel Studios before from reading reviews, but meeting the great people who work for the company sealed the deal for us. We booked there at the wedding show and the rest of the process was flawless. It started with a phone meeting regarding our preferences with filming, music choices and location info. We left a lot of the artistic and creative aspects to the designers/editors, which in my opinion was the best choice. It gave them the freedom to do what they do best and my goodness, words cannot describe the perfect memory they created for us. The highlights video has everything. I cannot imagine a more perfect video composition to showcase the emotions my wife and I felt on that day. Watching the video was like reliving the best day of our lives all over again, we couldn't stop hitting replay! Pixel Studios made our wedding experience stress-free, worry-free and most importantly forever memorable. Worth every penny! Thank you again!

Pixel Production

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Danni R

We loved our photos and videos from Pixel Productions! They were always quick to respond, and were also very flexible! The flexibility was really nice especially since we had a young daughter and were traveling back and forth from College Station. We worked with Eddie and his... Read More work was amazing! We couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Angeline F

Saw their videographer in action using drones to shoot videos! Very cool....!

Vineyard Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Krystal M

I was referred to Pixels from a friend from college. I saw her wedding video and absolutely fell in love! I knew I needed a photographer but the videographer was definitely something I needed/wanted to budget in! Eddie and his staff were absolutely professional right from... Read More the start! As the bride I was a little scattered brained and they made it easy! Wedding day was a little off scheduled and they made sure to accommodate accordingly. My wedding video and pictures were ready in 6 days!!! My friends videos took 3-6months! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Great videography at a great price!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Jordan G

I was debating getting videography throughout my whole planning process. I wanted it more than anything, but it just wasn't in our budget. Towards the end I decided it was a must-have and contacted Pixel Studio. I figured they wouldn't be available 4 weeks in advance, but... Read More they had one more spot! The price was under our budget for exactly what we wanted. We were able to tailor our package to exactly what we needed and then some. They were great and obviously willing to work with us to keep us under budget. I was able to go in, meet with Eddie and talk to him about the style of video I was looking for. He showed me different examples of their work and we talked about what would work best. Every single person who has watched our highlight video has said it was so romantic and captured essence the night perfectly. I got great photography, but you can't get a true feel of the warmth and happiness of the night through stills. I have watched it at least 30 times and think it was the best investment I made!

2015-01-06T15:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren P

The video and the photos were absolutely amazing… we love it so much and have received so many compliments from our family and friends who we made watch it with us. The song choices, the editing and all our pictures were just great. The Video pretty much made everyone cry, and... Read More my sister is already sounds like she wants you guys for her wedding next year. Hands down, Pixel Studio was our best decision as far as our vendors go!!!

2014-11-01T10:43:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We love hearing from our clients and we appreciate all comments! Thank you!

Very talented!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Great group of talented professionals!

2014-10-29T16:06:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

So Happy!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

The team of Pixel Studio Productions are very talented and kind people. They were a pleasure to work with at our wedding and both our DVD and Blu Ray came out amazing! Our families have already commented on what a good choice we made in our photographer and videographer. The... Read More music choices they made fit perfectly and all of the special effects they used made it truly a beautiful piece of work. It captured everything we wanted in one place. Pixel Studio Productions make so much more than a video, it is truly a movie capturing the very special moments of your day. We got our photos and video within 2 weeks of the wedding. They go above and beyond and are a fantastic and talented crew!

2014-10-29T16:07:13 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your finished results! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Made our day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

My husband and I looked at dozens of different photographers before we came across Pixel Studio, and we instantly knew that they were the right choice for us! We loved the pictures and their  amazing use of natural light, and  ability to capture very candid and genuine moments... Read More during an event that is usually structured and scripted, and the variety of the weddings they had shot. I contacted Eddie with our wedding date and location, and he responded immediately with their availability and pricing. My husband and I were completely thrilled with her price packages and couldn't believe that Eddie was  still available, so we booked them instantly! Eddie was very professional and friendly during the process leading up to the wedding, and an absolute amazing the day of. I hardly remember him and his assistant  being there, even though it was a big, outdoor wedding with over 250 guests. My husband and I had access to ALL the photographs only a couple of days later, while we were still on our honeymoon, and we were just blown away by how beautiful they were. Very very natural, beautiful, and professional. Our friends and family have told us over and over how they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen, and we recommend Eddie and Pixel Studio to everyone we know - whether they are looking for a wedding photographer or not!!

2014-10-23T10:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you would recommend us. Thank you for your kind words.

High Quality

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Eddie and his team are fantastic! We had them do photography and video for our wedding reception this summer and they did a great job.They accommodated all our requests for the event and feedback on the edits. The end result was high quality work that all our family and friends... Read More loved. For a reasonable price, they deliver high-end results. Can't recommend Pixel Studio strongly enough.

2014-10-21T13:28:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We love making our clients happy! We are so happy to hear that you love our work! Thank you.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 2/20/2014

Eddie did a great job with our pictures for our wedding. He was really there to listen and delivered excellent customer service. We also had the still motion booth at our wedding and it was a hit with all of our guests. Something new and fun. I would highly recommend him to any... Read More of my family or friends!

2014-08-05T17:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the excellent review!!! We really appreciate it and are glad to hear that you are happy with our service!

Bang for your buck with professionalism at it's peak!

Reviewed on 1/11/2014

With photography and film as my hobbies, my wife assigned me the task of booking the photographer and cinematographer for our wedding. Now there are quite a few of these companies there in Houston and so reviews was a must have as a reference. After comparing costs and... Read More reading the other reviews, Pixel Studio Productions bubbled up to the top of the list! If you're looking for a company that provides top notch level of service and more bang for your buck, then Pixel Studios is the company! Eddie and his crew LOVE what they do and we have the photos and videos to prove it! Not only did the crew arrive on time, but the owner was there to make sure that everything went right! The photos were delivered on time as promised, but the video did not. However, the editor contacted me himself and explained why. These are his exact words, "I've been working on it the past couple weeks and have kept on scrapping it and starting over 'cause it just wasn't coming out as great as I wanted." How honest is that? We understood that a work of art takes time and we felt very lucky to have a team that not only loves what they do, but also are willing to pour their passion into it! We couldn't have asked for a better team! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

2014-08-05T17:55:32 Response from the vendor

We do LOVE what we do and we love meeting wonderful people like you!! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others by leaving a review. We greatly appreciate it!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013

I'm not into writing long reviews (or any for that matter), but I have to give huge props to Eddie at Pixel Studio.  He is a sparkling gem in the sea of wedding photographers.
He is a hardcore professional (courteous at all times, sharp with time, and talented). He makes the... Read More plainest settings look dreamy (but not in the cheesy way - a way that brings out the best in everything), He has excellent options in choosing the unique style you want with all the details (he listens to you and really takes note of everything).

I had 1 1/2 months to get everything scheduled including the outdoor photoshoot.  Eddie scheduled everything on time and made it happen.
 Thank you Pixel Studio!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013

Pixel studio productions did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They were professional and creative and just a pleasure to have them at our wedding. Our same day edit was just phenomenal, just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. We were able to relive some very... Read More special moments. My new husband and I can't thank Eddie enough for the amazing work he did, and the ease at which they made it to work together. We were also fortunate enough to have them produce our engagement video which was equally amazing and beautiful. Eddie is so creative and so easy to work with. He made our video into a hollywood film. THANK YOU SO MUCH from the bottom of our hearts!

A true artist

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Words cannot express how happy I am with my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos and video... EDDIE is AMAZING. He has a wonderful, creative eye for photos and he's very experienced. He knows how to capture every special moment of a wedding. I met him at his studio and fell in... Read More love with his work - he's outgoing, honest, and provides amazing individual attention. And, his photos made me feel beautiful! On top of that I got all my photos and my video within few weeks of the wedding!! I HIGHLY recommend that everyone check out Pixel Studio! And, the prices are very reasonable and competitive!

My new best friend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 sharon s

We absolutely loved Pixel Studio productions! We were dead set on having a videographer, but many of the other companies we had seen were way out of our budget. Eddie was highly recommended by one of our friend who had worked with him on a film he shot. We met him at his studio... Read More and were blown away by his portfolio and his affordable packages. When the big day came Eddie and his team captured our day beautifully. Our family loved the cinematic trailer and couldn't wait for the feature film. We sat with eddie to make the minor adjustments to the video and they were done right then and there. We couldn't be happier with the service they provided and would totally recommend them to any Houston brides and grooms.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Rangy V

Both video and photography quality was amazing. On top of that I got both my video and all the photos within 4 days. I have never seen or heard about this fast of a turnaround. Highly recommended!