Plan Our Day, Event Services

Houston, Austin, Galveston, Texas Hill Country

Wedding Planning, Design and Coordination

At Plan Our Day, we believe in weddings inspired by you, with nods to your families, traditions and unique personalities. Our approach to the planning process is simple, honest, and authentic. Let us help you design a wedding that represents what you love, and create a memorable experience for your friends and family! Our couples appreciate most, our ability to tactfully handle stressful situations, stay calm under pressure and ensure a smooth running, seamless wedding day. From Wedding Day Coordination, designing a beautiful ceremony and reception, to logistics, finding vendors and managing your budget- we can handle it with a smile! Email us to chat about your wedding day today- we'd love to meet for coffee!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website

Houston, Austin, Galveston, Texas Hill Country (281) 799-2867

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rosemary C

Oh my goodness... words cannot express how unbelievably wonderful Samantha Gieseke was for our wedding! Initially we had planned to have an almost 2 year engagement, but later decided to move the wedding up several months. Samantha was more than amenable, and she made everything... Read More work! Just TWO MONTHS before the wedding, our venue closed, and it was a June wedding... And wouldn't you know it, Samantha worked amazing magic and found us a venue that was so much better than the first for the exact same price. I don't know what I would have done without her-- she made the whole process easy and (mostly) stress free. When I had a falling out with my maid of honor, she made it work. When all of the vendors had to be alerted to the change of date and venue, she made it work. When my mother wanted to have a surprise performance at my wedding, she made it work. She always made herself available 24/7, and responded to my tons of texts and emails within the hour. She was extraordinarily patient and professional, and saw to every one of our wants and needs for our wedding. In the end, the event was absolutely magical. The only thing we had to do on the day was show up, get dressed, and try not to fall flat on our faces on the dance floor. Everything was so incredibly wonderful and perfect thanks to Samantha. I cannot praise her more highly and would recommend her to everyone!!! You MUST ask for Samantha for your wedding! You will not regret it! We love you, Samantha! I wanted to have another wedding right after just so we could do it all over again. :) We hope you're still doing this in ten years when we renew our vows!

2017-08-07T13:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Rosemary! You're wedding was SO fun, and it was great planning with you, Michael and your mom- who had some of the best surprises up her sleeve! I'm glad you enjoyed it all, even through some of the bumps! Can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Mallory C

Samantha was singularly the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding - she is simply a joy to work with! She struck a fine balance of making suggestions while letting us make our own decisions. As a meeting professional, even I was amazed at her organization,... Read More professionalism, and knowledge. The day of the wedding itself, Samantha ensured that everything went perfectly smooth - we didn't have to worry about a thing! Simply put, if you don't hire Samantha, you're making the wrong decision!!

2017-08-14T16:03:33 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you SO much for the kind words! Working with you both was really fun, since we were able to make best use of our mutual industry contacts- truly a well executed event (let alone beautiful!!) Thank you so much for putting your trust... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Anne P

Samantha was wonderful! Thank you for being there every step of the way, answering my (repeated) questions and most of all, helping to make our wedding go off without a hitch! The evening could not have been more perfect.

2017-07-09T19:26:02 Response from the vendor

My absolute pleasure! It was so great working with you and your family! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and it was really nice to see your personal touches come to fruition on your wedding day! Thank you for letting us be there to celebrate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Brooke B

First and foremost, Samantha is an amazing Wedding Planner! My husband and I got married on May 20th and Samantha did a wonderful job through the whole process of planning our wedding. She's very easy to get in touch with, she had great vendor recommendations, and she kept me... Read More stress free on our wedding day. Samantha is very professional and does her job very well. I highly recommend her if you're currently searching for a wedding planner!

2017-06-26T10:37:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brooke! It was truly the coolest thing to see your wedding be built from the ground up! I'm so glad you enjoyed every moment!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Yuhan X

really couldn't have done it without Samantha, I was so busy with work and other activities I didn't put much planning into my own wedding, without her it couldn't have happened and it was perfect! she also keeps me calm and on schedule. On the day she make sure everything... Read More happen exactly the way it meant to. Totally money well spend, and she is great and such a pleasant to work with!!

2017-06-01T14:19:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kitty! I cannot wait to see the photos! Your wedding was both fun, relaxed and totally you. It was truly fun to plan!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Delta P

I loved working with Samantha! She was amazing at making sure we stayed on track with everything and helped us make our wedding truly about us and who we are. She helped with all of the little details and we didn't have to worry about anything come our Wedding Day! Plan Our Day... Read More has a great team and made sure our day turned out fantastic for us and our guests. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

2017-06-01T14:21:37 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you! And that is the ultimate goal- that you walk away with memories perfectly suited to you as a couple! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Becki S

We absolutely love working with Samantha + her team! Anytime our brides have Plan Our Day listed as their wedding planner, we know the day is going to go off without a hitch! Samantha is personable, organized, and an overall calming spirit on the wedding day. She keeps us on... Read More timeline without rushing anyone and handles vendor coordination with ease! We recommend Samantha to each and every one of our brides that are looking for a planner, and we certainly won't stop that recommendation!

2017-04-04T12:54:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I cherish my relationships with all of my vendors! It's a team effort!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Katie O

I can not stress enough how much Samantha made my day! She is beyond wonderful to work with and was extremely flexible and understanding given that we were planning from states away! She was well organized and extremely responsive in every form of communication. I was never... Read More worried about getting ahold of her at any point. She had wonderful vendor recommendations that I was able to utilize and was comfortable working with the groups we chose. Everyone continued to ask during the planning process if I was stressed or worried about something going wrong and I was right to say that I didn't have a thing to worry about because I had Samantha to help back me up! If something did go wrong the day of - I didn't know about it until it was resolved. If you are considering getting a wedding planner- DONT CONSIDER- just do it, and definitely use Samantha !

2017-01-03T10:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie! I am so so glad you were able to enjoy the planning process. You and your mom were wonderful to work with and everything was beautiful! Best wishes to you and Mike!! Happy first New year as a married woman!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alice May F

I heard about Samantha through another wedding I was in a little over a year ago, and was very impressed with how she managed a few sticky situations so we decided to hire her for our own... and we were NOT disappointed! Samantha is one of the most organized people I have met,... Read More and did a wonderful job with keeping track of all the details. Even though I signed up for the day-of coordination package, I felt like she was with me every step of the way (she met with me in the very beginning of my planning process, did a site walkthrough, and a final walkthrough). By the time our wedding rolled around, I was nothing but 100% confident that Samantha "got it" and could handle anything that came her way. Her calm demeanor gave both me and my husband piece of mind. She was born for this job! I would highly recommend her services to any bride getting married...she is worth every penny! Look no further - Call her!

2016-11-01T00:23:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO so much!! It was extra special to be able to work with someone who was referred from a previous wedding! I so enjoyed getting to know you during the planning process and have no doubt that you and your new hubby will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cindy S

Samantha is awesome, we can't make our wedding so perfect and smooth without her help. She help to create a very detailed timeline for the wedding , attend the planning meeting with the venue , help me to contact the vendors before the wedding and make everything go smooth on... Read More the wedding day! She even help me to fix the place card errors and chalkboard decoration on the very last night before the wedding!! I always know the wedding will be great since I know she is there. Thanks so much, Samantha!!

2016-11-01T00:25:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was very fun and enjoyable to help you plan your final details- and everything was beautiful and so representative of you both as a couple! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren D

I cannot recommend Samantha enough! Although she was my day of coordinator, she met with me in person and answered all of my many questions through email and text leading up to the big day. The day of the wedding was incredible, and I know it wouldn't have gone as smoothly... Read More without her and her assistant. They were on top of everything, and I never worried one minute about anything! Our guests loved them too - so professional and kind!

2016-07-15T10:41:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! My ultimate goal every time is to hear my couples say that they were never worried. So yay! I'm so glad you loved everything, your group was seriously so much fun. Thank you for letting us share the day with you!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

We used Samantha for both my daughter's weddings. She is amazing and very knowledgeable. She even managed to keep me calm when I hit an unexpected bump in the road! She made the day of both weddings completely stress free and organized. If I had another daughter, I would hire... Read More her again. You will thank yourself for using her services.

2016-07-12T14:34:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was really nice to be able to be apart of two weddings in the same family! Both of your daughters are such wonderful people, as well as their new husbands :) Thank you for putting your trust in me!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Victoria H

Samantha is amazing! She had great ideas when it came to planning and compromising. She made the process a lot smoother for me! The day of, she told me in advance when everything was happening so I was not caught off guard. She asked me if there was anything specific that she... Read More could do that would make my husband and I more comfortable during the process and on our big day-I could tell she personally cares about us! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

2016-07-04T13:28:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was great working with you and your family again. Everything looked gorgeous and I'm glad you enjoyed the evening!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Nicole F

I cannot speak more highly of Samantha and her crew at Plan Our Day. From first meet, I knew I could trust her to execute our vision. She exceeded my expectations at every turn! Samanth is calm, reliable, creative, organized and well spoken. Meetings with her were easy, and the... Read More day literally went off without a hitch! I was able to enjoy myself completely knowing I had her leadership. I highly recommend Samantha to all brides!

2016-07-15T10:42:39 Response from the vendor

I so appreciate this feedback, thank you!! Your wedding was stunning and so creative. I adored every little detail you planned- it was my absolute pleasure to work with both of your families!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Ashley B

Having Samantha was the best decision! I chose to do the day of coordination since I had the already planned the bulk of my wedding. She was very helpful from the day I met her and was always answering my questions. Having the day of coordination was awesome... Once she got... Read More there, I didn't have to worry about a thing or keep up with the order of events. My family was also relived of this stress, so everyone was able to have a wonderful time!! I would definitely recommend POD, they are well worth it!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Brianna N

My cousin did great with my day of coordination services. Thank yall so much! :)

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Montanna H

Samantha at Plan Our Day was a savior on our wedding day! Honestly in the beginning my husband thought the expense of a day of coordinator was pointless but at the end of the night he said, wow we could have never done this without her! I was so stress free that day knowing... Read More Samantha was there and didnt have to worry about a thing during the wedding! Super professional and excellent customer service, I bugged her all the time at all hours of the night!

2016-03-15T17:14:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Montanna! I'm glad you were able to enjoy everything stress free! Best wishes to many, many years of happiness for you two!!

Amanda is the best!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Melanie M

Amanda was my day of coordinator for my wedding at Pecan Springs. She is the absolute best and made everything smooth and simple. I met with her 3 times leading up to the wedding and was in constant communication with her via email. She truly made that day the best experience... Read More for me because she gave me the gift of being a bride. I didnt have to stress about anything. I also told her any last minute changes that need to be made and perfectly fine. She did so and the night was fantastic. My bridesmaids even commented that it was the smoothest wedding they had ever been too.

An absolute lifesaver!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Brittni Y

Samantha was nothing short of amazing. I was planning from out of state and she helped me with vendors, and ultimately put my mind at ease. She is pleasant, professional, and exceeded all expectations! Thank you Sam and Plan our Day for making my day perfect!

Amazing Day-Of-Coordinator!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Taylor M

My husband and I seriously could not sing enough praises about Samantha on our wedding day!! She made everything flow so seamlessly and had everything set exactly where it needed to be and when it needed to be there- even the tiniest of details we would have never thought of! We... Read More had a flawless day and it wouldn't have been without her expertise and professionalism. We TRULY enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her and her services to any other couple... she is the absolute best!!!

2015-12-02T16:45:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was so great to see everything come together beautifully and I'm really glad you had such an amazing day :)

Smooth sailing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Victoria L

Samantha was such a blessing during my wedding planning process! She completely understood my vision and was always quick to respond back. I'm kinda a control freak and normally don't trust anyone to make things happen as best as I would want but I felt completely comfortable... Read More and confident with her from our first meeting! My wedding day was such a breeze, everything went so smoothly and her energy was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! I would highly recommend plan our day for your wedding coordinating needs!

2015-10-15T18:31:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for review!! I've been excited for your wedding for some time, and it was awesome to see your ideas come out just as you hoped! Best wishes to many many years!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Samantha and her assistant were absolutely wonderful on my wedding day. If you are planning an event or wedding, she is your girl! Samantha is very organized and kept everything in control, kept us on time, and kept me calm! We had a few hiccups (shortage of ice, and... Read More beer) and her team quickly ran out and got more to ensure everything kept running smoothly. Samantha I cannot thank you and your team enough for everything you did! You were amazing!

2015-12-02T16:46:18 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome, and thank you! Everything about your wedding was gorgeous and I'm so glad I was apart of it :)

YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE PRICE! ABSOLUTEY WORTH IT.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kristina M

Samantha helps a very stressful but fun day so worth it. She stayed so calm and collective with everything and it makes you relax as well. And as the bride you need to stay as relaxed as possible.

7.26.2015

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Lauren R

We would recommend Plan Our Day services to absolutely anyone who is wanting a great wedding! Samantha went above and beyond to help us capture our vision for the day and made sure every detail was in place. For someone who is very organized and likes to plan, I admit that you... Read More cannot anticipate or prevent numerous things that could occur on your wedding day. Having a day-of planner who works with you will help take care of those things that may cause any unnecessary stress that day. Samantha wasn't only professional, but was always one step ahead of me. She answered any questions that I had, and usually before I asked them! If there were any hiccups or problems behind the scenes, Samantha would resolve it before I even had time to react. I had the gift of being able to enjoy my day instead of stressing or feeling anxious about any details. Plan Our Day services was worth every penny and we cannot thank the staff enough for helping contribute to an amazing wedding experience!

2015-09-18T20:14:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words! It means a lot to me to know that you and my other brides really do trust me, because that is what is important for me to do my job! Congrats and best wishes! Gig 'em!!

Samantha is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Having Samantha as our day of event coordinator was one of the best choices we made. She is extremely professional, organized and friendly. She helped us stay organized leading up the wedding, orchestrated our rehearsal the night before and made sure that everything went... Read More flawless the day of the wedding. As soon as she arrived at the venue, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She helped set up the décor, made sure that other vendors were arriving on time and setting everything up as planned and kept all of the bridal party and immediate family on timeline. Everything at our wedding went perfectly and the day was stress free. All thanks to Samantha!

2015-09-18T20:14:54 Response from the vendor

You're wedding was really so much fun for me, and I knew the instant I met you, that the planning process would be easy and enjoyable! Thank you for letting me be apart your day!!

Samantha Gieseke

Hi! I’m Samantha, and I want to get to know you and your fiancé! If it’s even possible- my love for weddings and celebrating your love has only grown since starting Plan Our Day. I truly enjoy the behind-the-scenes action and am a no-drama kinda gal. I'll usually solve any issues without you even knowing! I stay calm under pressure, appreciate any challenge and believe most problems can be solved quickly, quietly and with a smile. I fully believe we should take the time to enjoy the simple moments in life, share memories, laugh and drink tons of champagne!