Invitation and Fine Stationery Boutique

Serving the North Shore of Long Island for over 20 years. We provide the finest invitations, announcements and stationery products to celebrate the milestones of life. Our dedicated staff will help you prepare for your joyous occasion by guiding you to the perfect invitation or announcement.

Custom Invitations

125 Plandome Road, Manhasset, NY (516) 365-8270

Plandome Paperie-prettiest invitations

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Ashley S

If you are looking for personal service with a smile then look no further! Amanda and Maria were the best! I had gone online to several of the big stationary stores and was unimpressed with the samples. So a coworker recommended me to this place. I was a little nervous at... Read More first because we had a very fixed budget (they do have some amazing invitations if price is not an issue!) but Amanda found us several wonderful (and affordable) samples. Everything was done quickly, and efficiently and DH and I were very impressed! We were told by many of our guests that our invitation was stunning, classic and/or the most beautiful invitation they had ever received. Honestly what can be better than hearing that?!

Thank you Plandome Paperie for our Beautiful Wedding Invitations!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Camille A

We want to take time out of our very busy schedule to express our sincere and heartfelt thanks for the excellent and thoughtful service that was encountered with your employees, Maria and Amanda. Maria from the very start "felt" what we were trying to do - to get together for... Read More our wedding in September. Her opinions and creative expertise in assisting us with our wedding invitations, our Thank You! labels for the wedding favors and the creation of our menu cards is so gratefully appreciated by us and she is simply wonderful! We could not be more pleased and are so thankful that we found your business & Maria before finding any other! Amanda also graciously helped us in-between times when Maria was not in the shop and was attentive and respectful to our requests and concerns, and showed that she cared that we were happy. You have a wonderful shop! Even in the way things are displayed and presented in the store is pleasing to the eye. We received so many nice compliments on our invitations too - how beautiful they were when our guests received them. We can't wait to hear what the comments will be when they see the Thank you labels and the menu cards! Thank you so very much!

I can't say enough good things....

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Jaimy C

Plandome Paperie did my invitations, place cards and church programs and everyone is still commenting on how beautiful and coordinated they are. They were with me every step of the way and answered all my questions within minutes! I worked with them almost for one year getting... Read More everything done and everything was flawless. If you need any sort of stationery, this is definitely the place you want to go to.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Christina V

We ordered our wedding invitations, wedding programs, and seating cards from the Plandome Paperie. We worked with Amanda, and met with her several times, and spent hours looking through binders of invitations and programs, considering different papers, ink colors, envelope... Read More liners, etc. Amanda was meticulous, patient, paid such great attention to detail, and was professional and responsive throughout our time working together on the paper goods for our wedding. The invitations, programs, and seat cards were absolutely beautiful -- top, top quality, and super elegant. We heard from so many of our guests just how lovely they thought our invitations and programs were, especially. We 100% recommend working with Plandome Paperie as you choose stationery for your special day!

Fabulous Selection/Great Help

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Mallory B

I was in New York for a 4 day wedding planning trip, so needless to say my daughter and I visited several invitation merchants. Plandome Paperie was our 5th store and we had not been satisfied with the other 4 we had been to. Amanda was so very helpful and gave us enough space... Read More and privacy to look at all of the invitation books at our own pace. She answered all of our questions and we were able to find the perfect invitations. They are extremely high quality and were less expensive than the other stores we had been to by about half! I would highly recommend a visit if you are looking for top quality and good value! Thanks Amanda for a great experience!

Huge Selection, Quick Turn around time

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Jennifer D

I recently purchased my wedding invitations here. Amanda was fantastic to work with. She selected invitations within my budget and helped me pick a beautiful one. The invitations came in a week later and they even printed my addresses on the envelopes. Amanda was so helpful and... Read More always quick to respond to whatever i needed. Definitely recommend this place.

beautiful wedding invitations and programs

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Liz P

Plandome Paperie worked with us to design the very specific image we had in mind for the wedding invitation - specifically a African sunset scene. They worked with us on this for a couple of weeks and then printed them. They came out very very nicely. They also addressed and... Read More sent the invitations for us. This was a bit more tedious considering that we had to get the addresses exactly right first and they were not willing to help with the formatting very much which was disappointing considering the price. We were very pleased with how quickly they turned around the wedding programs and place cards (less than a week!) which is probably because they are a small company. They would not be my first recommendation, but if you are looking for a small shop around town, they are okay.

Fantastic Service & Quality

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 randi r

Working with Ellen from Plandome was a fantastic experience. She was very professional and easy to work with despite all our specific requests. Ellen helped work with us to find a unique design that fit us as a couple. She also was very responsive and I could tell she valued the... Read More quality of the work she was delivering to us. Everything was handed off on time (early in most cases) and the quality was impeccable. We received tons of compliments from our guests about the invitations, placecards and programs.