Platinum Sound Entertainment

Platinum Sound Entertainment is not the 'average' dj company that will go overboard on the microphone or play the same list of songs that an 'average' dj would play event after event. What separates us from our competition is our ability to maintain and energize a dance floor.

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

28 Bloomfield Avenue, Pine Brook, NJ (973) 349-6956
WEBSITE TWITTER

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Heather M

Joe was such a delight to have as a DJ for my wedding. After meeting with him the first time my husband and I decided that we did not want to deal with anyone else. His approach towards music shows his true passion of not only DJing but providing the best experience that he... Read More can for you. He reassured us of all the details and kept everything running flawlessly for the day. I could not get enough compliments about his music choices and my guests could not stop dancing the entire night. Thank you so much Joe for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley G

Joe G. Was a blast and pleasure to work with. Before the wedding you are able to pick all the songs you wanted played and even songs you DO NOT want played. He knew exactly what kind of music we wanted played and did just that. The slide show he incorporated into the wedding... Read More also provided a nice touch. Our families loved it! Lenny was a great MC and together that make an awesome team. Book these guys for your wedding! You will not be disappointed. Price is also very reasonable.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Gwendolyn O

The best DJ at an amazing price. Joe listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding and delivered! I especially liked how he made sure to check in with me during my reception a few times to make sure I was enjoying everything. Couldn't say enough wonderful things about Joe and... Read More his company.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Carrieann D

Our wedding venue was perfect but could not be complete with the amazing sounds of DJ JOE GIORGIO from Platinum Sound. He met with us several times to be sure that every detail was perfect. From our wedding song to special photos he displayed during our reception, we were... Read More extremely satisfied with the Platinum Sound. THANK YOU JOE!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Christine F

We had a great experience with Joe from start to finish. Couldn’t have asked for a more friendly, professional, and easy-going vendor to work with. Thank you to Joe, Lenny, and the Platinum Sound Entertainment Team for an incredible night.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jackie G

Joe and his team were fantastic! Working with Joe leading up to the wedding was easy and stress-free. He gave us the freedom to hand pick our playlist with both the "must have" and "do not play" songs and basically orchestrate the night exactly how we wanted it to be. We also... Read More picked the candid photo package which was so fun to see throughout the night and after. All in all, working with Platinum Sound was a great experience and they made our night better than we could have ever planned! We would highly recommend Joe and his team to any couple looking for outstanding service!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Five stars to Platinum Sound Entertainment . They were GREAT!! They took care of all out entertainment needs for our wedding . We had so much to do with wedding details and Platinum Sound Entertaiment made it so easy to use there services . I highly reccomend them for any event... Read More as they will have your guests up and dancing away !!! Many thanks again to Dj Joe Giorgio

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Amanda S

Joe and Lenny did a wonderful job at our wedding! The dance floor was always packed and they played a great selection of music we asked for. Our wedding was a memorable experience we will always look back on and know the platinum sound helped make it possible!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

Great job, played all the music we requested at the right time. No glitches and our guests enjoyed the dance music. I would recommend Joe and his crew.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Caitlyn L

Joe was amazing. He did my sister's wedding and we loved him so much we asked him to do ours. I provided a do not play list which he stuck to, a list of songs I wanted to hear and the rest I left up to him. I'm glad I did because he could tell based on the mood of the crowd what... Read More would be best to play and when. Everything flowed. We got soooo many compliments on the music and the flow of the reception. They didn't let the party stop. Joe was super easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone for their wedding. With all his experience, you don't have to worry on your big day, he's got it covered. Amazing Dj!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 VIRGINIA B

I found Joe through my photographer at Stark Studios. Platinum Sound was the PERFECT fit for our perfect day. They were professional, energetic, and didn't miss a "beat" all night. I highly recommend them to all of my friends getting married. Thank you again for such an... Read More unforgettable day.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Katie J

Joe and Len killed it at our wedding reception late last year at the Manor is West Orange, NJ. We met with a number of DJ’s, but after we met Joe we didn’t need to see any others. We felt like he cared and was invested in the success of our night. All of Joe's recommendations... Read More worked perfectly on the night of the wedding (from the lights and location of the set up to the music and transitions throughout). We had everyone at the wedding on the dance floor the entire night (including all of the kids and up through the grandparents). We still get compliments from our guests about Joe and Len and we would recommend them again to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Katrina K

Joe and his team did a fantastic job through the entire process. Joe made it easy to set up times to go over the details and the online music selection system was easy to use. He kept the party going all night long and transitioned nicely between different parts of the... Read More reception. We opted for the montage and candid picture package which was a great add on. We still have guests asking for a copy of the montage video and the pictures were nice to have in addition to our original photographer. I would highly recommend Joe and his team- they are highly reasonable in price and put on a great party while making the planning easy!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Cara B

Best DJ Ever!! We were looking for someone who could cater to us as well as our guests and he did more than we could have ever asked for! The level of professionalism was exceptional and every time me and my husband had a meeting with Joe (including the day of the wedding) he... Read More always made us feel so comfortable. It was as if we had known each other for years! If we ever need a DJ for another function Joe and all the guys at Platinum Sound Entertainment will be the first one's we call!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kate M

We had a great experience with Joe and Platinum Sound Entertainment. We'd seen him at 2 weddings prior to ours and had a great time at both, so it was a no-brainer when it came to who to choose. The online music selection and event scheduling made everything very easy. In... Read More fact, when we went in for our final meeting, we really didn't have much to discuss at all! Joe was very accommodating to all our requests and made suggestions when we needed them. His MC Lenny also did a great job leading the party. While unfortunately I didn't get to spend too much time paying attention to the entertainment and the DJ at my wedding, I know that the guests had a wonderful time and I know from our previous experience with Joe that he provides great entertainment. Very easy to talk to, very easy to work with, not pushy at all, and only does one wedding a day - so you're his whole focus for that particular day. Thanks so much Joe!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Maggie C

I got married on December 27, 2014 and after my first DJ flaked out on me, I happily found Joe and his guys. Joe booked me only about 3 months before my wedding, he was very easy to work with considering I had such specific requests (even for the ceremony) and he even worked... Read More with me up until the morning of the wedding! Platinum sound definitely knows how to run a wedding and how to please the bride and groom, too! I would have them again in an instant!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Victoria G

One of the best experiences with a dj I've ever had, my husband and I could not be happier with how well the night went!! The dance was packed and he knew what to play and when to play it, if you're still looking for a DJ, joe comes highly recommended from my husband and I!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

Joe and his team are amazing and definitely a great choice!! They were amazing to work with and made sure that ALL details were covered!!! (that was my favorite part! ) Everything about the process was simple and easy and they definitely delivered on the Big Day!! Thank... Read More you so much for making our day that much more special!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sharon P

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! Platinum Sound did an excellent job for our wedding. They have a very well organized link to help you choose music as well as suggestions of songs which was very helpful. Without having to explain too much they knew exactly the style of music we... Read More liked and were spot on the whole night. Definitely the right choice for a DJ!!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Danielle B

Joe Giorgio and Len are absolutely amazing! We learned about Platinum Sound Entertainment through one of my friends who also used them at her wedding. We met with a few DJ's before meeting with Joe and my husband and I loved his energy and personality right away. He understood... Read More exactly what we were looking for "When I told him I wasn't looking for a night of songs like the Chicken dance or Macarena"! We ended up booking with them that day and it was the best decision we could have made! The night of our wedding, the dance floor was packed! I received a ton of compliments about how great Platinum Sound Entertainment was! They were so helpful and made the whole process so easy for us. The online database was such a great addition! Joe really understood what we were looking for and executed it. Thank you Joe, Lenny and Platinum Sound Entertainment for making our wedding even better than we could ever imagined!! Sam & Danielle

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Ursula G

Joe and Len-E did an amazing job at our wedding! From the first meeting with Joe to the last song of the night, the entire process went smoothly. The online program is easy to use and helpful. I would recommend Platinum Sound without hesitation.

Great guys

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

used them in Sept for my wedding and they were GREAT! Joe and Lenny really know how to make things go smoothly and they can really play for any size crowd and any crowd. Everyone was happy and dancing and having a good time! Call them up don't waste your time on over priced and... Read More bad DJ's!

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Janis S

Platinum Sound Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun and were on the dance floor the whole night. Joe was thorough and helpful during the whole process, which made the night flow smoothly. Highly recommend Platinum Sound Entertainment!!

Awesome company and extremely nice people!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014

Platinum Sound Entertainment was wonderful. Joe was extremely helpful and was on point with everything. All our guests were up and dancing all night and had nothing but awesome things to say about the music and entertainment. Highly recommend using them.

Absolutely THE BEST DJ company around!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Andrea F

I recently had my wedding of 220 guests at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, NJ. Joe and Lenny were phenomenal!! My guests enjoyed the music so much they have not stopped talking about it! Joe and Lenny were both professional and fun! I explained my vision of how I wanted... Read More the night to go and they accommodated us in every way. I didn't sit down the whole night! They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them!