Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

417 Egypt Rd, Norristown, PA Greater Philadelphia Region (610) 630-8825

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Robyn S

Planning the flowers with KellyNoreen was fun and painless. Unfortunately the flowers we had ordered came in bad and last minute substitutions had to be made. The bouquets and boutineers were beautiful and some lasted a couple weeks. I had ordered large potted mum for the... Read More sanctuary, which were really nice. The only issue I had in the end was that the delivery guy was early and kept calling me wanting to know when I would get to the church while I was getting my hair done. Once I got to the church he met me the minute I got to the door and left the flowers in the hall, my father had to set them up.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kelly S

They were great! I worked with Kellynoreen and at our initial meeting she was eager to show me ideas and incorporate the ideas I had into making the perfect bouquets and centerpieces for me. When they accidentally overcharged us they were apologetic and quick to fix the mistake.... Read More When I couldn't make it to my preview since I live out of state she texted me photos of everything. Just all around amazing customer service and I couldn't be happier we chose them for our wedding!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Cait D

Plaza Flowers was amazing! Kylie and the team there were just incredible to work with. They made it so easy and the flowers on my wedding day were exactly what I wanted! Kylie did a great job at taking my vision of a soft, vintage, romatic theme and making it a reality! They... Read More delivered the flowers early on my wedding day and I didn't have to think or worry about a thing! There prices were also so much better than any other vendor I met with, which was really huge for me! The blooms that they used were also very beautiful. They hydrangeas that came in were huge and really made a statement in our reception decor! I can't recommend Plaza Flowers enough! Thank you so much!

Beautiful Bouquets!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Natalie K

They were great to work with. We didn't know specifics about what we wanted, only had a few pictures from the internet. Everything turned out better than we had expected and were delivered on time without any concern.

Great Product, but a little tough getting there

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Liz P

My mom & I visited a few florists before deciding on Plaza Flowers. We loved them during our first meeting and I even noticed that they had won "Best of the Knot" a few years prior, which seemed like a ringing endorsement. A few months after signing our contract with them, we... Read More were informed that they consultant we had met with initially was leaving the company and we were given contact info for the new consultant. We had put a payment on the account when we had booked Plaza months before, but the new girl stated that she had no record of that payment. We set up a meeting with the new consultant and we were not as impressed with her organization or presentation. We stuck with Plaza and ultimately we loved the flowers and they were perfect. The confusion with the payment and the switching of consultants without good communication was a bit frustrating, but overall we were happy with the result.

Good quality

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Kathleen B

I worked with various members of the staff, some much better than others, but in the end I was very happy with the final product. The bridal flowers held up well, even in the summer heat, but my mother's corsage fell apart right after the ceremony. Too much hugging I guess!

best wedding vendor i had!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2010 Jamie P

I used plaza for my wedding and got all of the bouquets, centerpieces and church decor from them. Renee and the staff are fabulous. During the consultation she did a great job of giving suggestions when I was unsure. She got the proposal to me within 24 hours and the price was... Read More half of what we expected. We booked immediately and got the cake flowers for free! (the cake completely exceeded my expectations!!!!). Renee always promptly returns calls/emails and I was able to view some of the finished products a few days before the wedding and make changes if I wanted to (I didn't make a single change b/c I loved everything!). I can't say enough about Plaza and have recommended them to every bride I know.

Review for Plaza Flowers

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Christine E

Beautiful work. Took my vague ideas and turned them into gorgeous bouquets.

Start a Conversation!