The bridal boutique for the unique bride

Plume features a hand picked selection of quality gowns by reputable designers in a variety of styles and fabrics, sure to delight every bride. We strive to showcase gowns with unique features and fabrics, and styles to flatter every figure, style and budget. Contact us to schedule your appointment to find the dress of your dreams!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

40 West Main Street, Bozeman, MT (406) 577-2070
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Allie W

My experience at Plume was hands down AMAZING! McKenzie and her team were amazing. I remember someone suggested going to plume to look at dresses and I was thinking oh I love her dresses but I'll never be able to afford one. Well low and behold I walked out buying a dress! Thank... Read More you so much McKenzie and your amazing team. I would refer everyone to Plume! The dresses are truly stunning and the team is amazing!

2017-06-21T12:55:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Ali, it was wonderful working with you too! Wishing you the best in your upcoming marriage!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Maddy B

Plume bridal is the only bridal shop in bozeman that I would highly recommend to any and all future brides, bridesmaids, etc. My experience with plume bridal was OUTSTANDING! From the first experience of trying on wedding dresses for the first time to leaving plume bridal with... Read More my dream dress in hand- everything was spectacular!!

2017-10-28T11:40:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Maddy! We had so much fun getting to know you. Congratulations on your marriage and stop by any time!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Richard T

McKenzie knocked it out of the park from start to finish with my dress shopping experience. After a disappointing experience at home, I called her shop and immediately felt like I was talking to a long lost friend because she was so welcoming and forthcoming to answer any... Read More questions I asked. Her shop is quiet and not overwhelming. McKenzie has an ability to read her clients, gauge what they like, and find the dress that was meant just for them! She was excellent at narrowing down my choices to only the best options for me. We never spent time on a dress that wasn't going to be MY dress. She had a variety of dresses to fit any gal's wedding dreams while being entirely considerate of any request I had. Needless to say, I left with the dress of my dreams AND a bridesmaid dress! I will definitely be back to get my accessories from her! If you need a dress, GO TO Plume!

2017-08-09T11:44:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Jessica! I can't wait to see you back for accessories and hopefully the gown for your mom!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Marika D

McKenzie hit it out of the park in the first three dresses I tired on because of my ever picky style my family and I thought it was going to be extremely hard to find me a dress but she did it and she made the appointment extremely comfortable and she was able to fit my size... Read More well for me and made me feel so confident as I am a little bigger sized amazing experience all together!!

2017-12-12T11:17:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Marika! We believe that every bride should have the gown of their dreams, no matter their size! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Shandy H

The best experience hands down. Mackenzie was so helpful, she created my perfect dress! We even found all the bridesmaid dresses.

2017-11-15T15:45:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shandy! We had such a great time working with you as well, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jamie D

If your looking for a spectacular dress, at a great price, and the BEST customer service ...look no further. I have been working with McKenzie at Plume Bridal for my custom wedding dress, and she has been nothing but accommodating. I brought in a huge group of friends and family... Read More at my initial appointment and she was happy to have all of us in her shop. I went back for a solo appointment where she even purchased some lace fabric from a different store, so that I would have a better idea what my straps would look like. She will make you feel like your the only bride she is working with, and will go out of her way to make your big day a reality. Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress!!!

2017-11-04T11:56:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Jamie! We had such a blast working with you, and your photos were amazing! Wishing you the best in your new job and your marriage! - M

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Alycia F

I found my dream dress here!! I live in iowa and was visiting my sister whom lives in Montana. The owner was nothing but fantastic and was very helpful! very different positive feel than some bridal shops in iowa!

2017-11-04T12:16:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Alycia! We had a great time getting to know you too! Wishing you all the best! - Mckenzie

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Callie S

I expected Plume to be out of my budget, but was thrilled to find out that they had gowns for every budget, even mine! The service was great and I felt like Ingrid understood what I was looking for even when I wasn't sure what style I wanted. I would recommend Plume to... Read More everyone, you'll love it too!

2017-11-04T12:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Callie! We loved having you in to shop, and that you were able to find something you loved within your budget! We'll see you soon! - Mckenzie

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenn S

I really enjoyed my entire experience with Plume! I was able to find a beautiful wedding dress at an affordable price. Mckenzie made me feel important and I enjoyed each visit to the store.

2017-11-04T12:18:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jenn, and thanks for dropping by to share some photos! We will see you soon! - Mckenzie

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Hannah H

Mckenzie is absolutely amazing!! From the second I walked into Plum Bridal she made me feel like the only bride and worked to find me the perfect dress. She was able to accommodate my large entorauge and keep everyone happy. Mckenzie was always quick to respond to me and... Read More answer questions in great detail. Mckenzie was so welcoming every time I was in the shop and always made me feel comfortable and gorgeous in my dress. I was sad when my wedding day came and I didn’t get to see Mckenzie anymore. I would recommend Plume Bridal to anyone looking for a special experience in finding the perfect wedding dress!

2017-11-04T12:20:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Hannah, we always had a blast with you too, and I'm so happy to have met you! Wishing you all the best this winter! - Mckenzie

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ali P

Mackenzie at Plume is absolutely the best! She is fun & so easy to work with. No pressure - amazing experience & an amazing dress!

2017-11-04T12:21:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for coming in to shop, Ali! Wishing you all of the best! - Mckenzie

Direct, honest

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Emily T

This was a great place to try on dresses- the environment was really comfortable. What I like most was the solid selection of dresses with varying necklines. Cap sleeves, illusion necklines, all the things I was looking for, where some of the other shops I went to only had... Read More strapless dresses. On top of this, Mackenzie was really honest and never tried to force it, so there was no pressure or awkwardness in saying a particular dress wasn't the one. It was like she knew she could get me the right one, and she did. I would absolutely go back with a friend in need of a dress.

Helped me in a pinch!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Lindsey O

When my first dress came in too small, I made an appointment at Plume. There I found a dress I liked even more, and they gave me such a great price. I couldn't have been happier with my dress.

Love this store!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Kerri R

There's no doubt this is the best bridal salon in Bozeman! The gowns are easy to browse, not stuffed in bags, and range to fit any style or budget. I ended up choosing the first gown I ever tried on, which speaks to the experience of the staff that works there, although my... Read More custom ordered (to size and length) dress still resulted in a poor fit and over $500 in alterations. That was disappointing when I paid extra for a custom size, and was told to expect a nominal alteration fee. Overall, though, the gown was beautiful, and this shop is second to none in Bozeman!

Loved everything about them

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lindsay M

I loved working with them especially the seamstress .

Mckenzie Treinen-Langner

Plume is owned and operated by Mckenzie Treinen Langner since September 2014. Mckenzie is a Montana native who originally worked in the hotel industry prior to acquiring Plume in 2014 from her friend, Leigh. Throughout her 10 years in the hospitality industry Mckenzie did event planning, sales, marketing and management so Plume was a natural fit! When Mckenzie is not found at Plume she is normally traveling and spending time with her husband, Jesse, or their dog and cat. We all look forward to working with you at Plume for your gown or event planning needs!