"High class, talented, energized and so much fun!"

Plush is an unconventional, upscale, wedding and private party band, playing all of your favorite medleys to keep your guests dancing all night, and talking about how amazing your wedding was for years! Expertly combining class and fun, this high energy group entertains your guests with top tier talent and leading edge technology in sound and stage lighting. Plush provides Master of Ceremony, sound engineer, ceremony music, cocktail/dinner music and dance/party music that spans multiple decades and genres: Pop/dance, jazz/swing, today's top 40, 80's, 90's, country, Motown, and more. We pride ourselves on the value and flexibility of our packages. We would be honored to be part of your special day, and fully committed to making it absolutely perfect and uniquely tailored to you.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

All of Central Texas and Beyond (512) 710-7577
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Shelly C

When I got an email from Plush saying they have a Knot account and asking if I would mind sharing a review, my first thought was "Oh my gosh, YES! And do you want me to write a book or post a video or call the mayor?? I'd do it all in a heartbeat!!" Of course, that seems kinda... Read More crazy, but that's how much I love this band! They're so genuine, super fun, talented, and as cute as they can be. I almost feel like it's unfair that they were as phenomenal as they were for what we paid. Just completely unfair! Lol. Being a bride for the first time was really... stressful. I had so many questions. I didn't really know how things should go at the reception. Alyssa helped me come up with a reception timeline at no extra charge. I mean, who's that cool?!? She said they've done so many weddings that they've had the opportunity to learn what works best. And I fully believe that. Our reception was just perfect. There was so much love and energy and joy and the dance floor was one big crowded sweaty mess THE WHOLE NIGHT. Plush was the best investment I made in my entire wedding!! I almost wish I could have another wedding just so I can have another Plush party!! (Kidding, honey. Promise.) Ok, I'll stop fangirling now. Plush, I just love y'all so much, and I can't wait to come see you again. 😍

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Alison F

Plush was amazing and the number one thing we got complimented on during and after our wedding. All of our guest had such a wonderful time thanks to them and the playlist they put together was amazing. Everyone was on their feet the entire night and even the normal... Read More “wallflowers” in our group. We could not have asked for a better band and a more memorable night.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Cindy M

Plush honestly feels like part of the family. They played for my daughter's reception, and we honestly could not have made a better choice. There was non-stop dancing for 3 hours! And all of the band members got off the stage with their microphones and instruments a few times... Read More to perform right there, with all our guests. We couldn't believe it! My daughter's dreams were SURPASSED. She and Alyssa still communicate month's later with pictures and videos from the wedding. As a mother, I could not have imagined just how perfect her wedding would be. Thank you, Plush!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Audrey L

If you are looking for the best band in the Texas area look no farther. Plush Party Band is absolutely amazing. Alyssa is the female lead singer and she conducts most of the communication after booking. She is so personable and asks all the right questions to make your vision... Read More come alive. Their song lists range from pop covers to motown grooves. They were the hit of the reception and everyone immediately started dancing. We had an anniversary dance song and they killed it. They also worked with me on the last dance song with my groom and I. Alyssa sang I Can't Help Falling in Love With You A Capella at the very end and brought a tear to my eye. It was the best ending of the night I could ask for. They were dressed so sharp too which really made me happy! In addition to everything I've said they were so interactive the all my guests and really went above and beyond everything they asked! LOVE LOVE LOVE Plush Party Band

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Rick & Ro L

Alyssa, Rick, Mike, Pinky, Joseph, and Johnny thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our daughter's wedding reception a wonderful memory. Not even Hurricane Harvey could stop your beautiful sounds from filling the hall and inspiring our guests to get up and DANCE!!... Read More Your ability to play anything from sultry blues to country, rock & roll, pop, and hip hop is amazing. Your music took us to a magical place, and we were most appreciative of how you made Audrey and Matt (our bride & groom) feel like royalty. Alyssa, your acapella performance of "Can't Help Falling In Love" for their last dance made a memory for them that will last for a lifetime. The evening came to an end too quickly, but you captured our hearts with every note that was played by the band and every word that was sung by Alyssa and Rick. If we could add five more stars to the five we have already selected, we WOULD! You cannot go wrong by working with Plush Party Band. We hope to work with them again.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda P

Plush is the absolute best band we could have chosen! We must have looked at 8 or 9 bands, and saw several bands perform live before making our decision. We wanted a band that could do it all: slow background music, upbeat dance music, soul, country, jazz, Top 40, and still be... Read More the life of the party. They are so good at everything they do! Everyone at our wedding was amazed not only because they are uber talented, but also because they are just so much fun! We got the 8-Piece band, and the horn section just killed it. We also went through Plush to hire a String Trio for our ceremony, and it was all just perfect. Alyssa was a dream to work with- she just recently got married herself, and shared so many helpful tips with me. My husband and I both feel like Plush was the best part of the whole wedding!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Krissy B

From the very beginning, Alyssa and the band were easy to communicate with and very accommodating. We loved that they were willing to learn 3 songs for us, and add a last minute song request to the playlist. Plus the keyboardist was willing to perform at our ceremony! Our... Read More guests gushed about how much they loved the band. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and danced the night away. They were by far one of the best features of the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kelly M

Love this band! Plush was incredible and over-delivered! Our wedding guests STILL talk about how awesome they were, and it's been over a month. I am SO glad we chose Plush: very professional, easy to work with, great pre-wedding communication, and we all had such a blast... Read More during their performance. We will have these amazing memories of our wedding day forever! You can't put a price on that.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kendall F

My fiancé's only request for our entire wedding day was that we had a live band. I had never really put much thought in to it, so I wasn't sure. But from the moment we messaged Alyssa about our wedding, she was SO sweet and so easy to work with. From the song selection, to even... Read More surprising my husband with the 8-piece band instead of the 6, Plush was absolutely a dream to work with. I would have never imagined my wedding being such a great party, until Plush started playing!! Every single guest I spoke to immediately said, "Where did you find this band - they're incredible!!" Plush seriously made our entire night. We could not be more impressed or happy with choosing them for our big day!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Michelle D

Plush was simply amazing! I was set on having a band rather than a DJ. It was a tough compromise for my fiancé (now husband) and I as he wanted a DJ due to the cost. When we saw Plush perform, we knew we had to book them. Although we already knew Plush was great, they exceeded... Read More our expectations at the wedding. They were very interactive. Our guests made sure to tell us on our wedding night how amazing our band was. I still heard great things after the wedding was over. I knew they would be great but they went above and beyond! They also worked with my husband (without me knowing) so he could sing me one of our favorite songs. I had no idea and it was by far the best part of the evening. I would HIGHLY recommend Plush. You will not be disappointed! It is tough finding a band that is high quality and a great price. They are all of this and more!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Meredith D

Plush was absolutely incredible! They are not only extremely talented but were also professional, easy to communicate with and dedicated to providing the ideal atmosphere for our wedding! They helped to create such a wonderful and upbeat vibe and they made our wedding extremely... Read More memorable for each and every one of our guests!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Hannah B

PLUSH was everything we hoped for and more for our wedding! Alyssa is so fantastic- she even asked me about what to wear so she would coordinate with the wedding theme. They learned and performed our allowed 3 songs- and hit them out of the park! My husband was on the fence... Read More about leaving he was having so much fun listening to them play!!! All in all an EXCELLENT choice for your wedding! If I could re-play my wedding again, plush would be first on my contact list! (Maybe we'll have a 10 year anniversary with them)... Thank you Alyssa and the Plush Band for making the music, atmosphere, and the crowd such a success!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Mark M

You will not do better than Plush Party Band! Period. I had never seen Plush play before booking them - needless to say, I was a little nervous as we had 200 people scheduled for my daughter's wedding reception at the Houston Racquet Club and, as everyone knows, the band makes... Read More or breaks the party. When I arrived, a few minutes later the band came out, Alyssa in her red sequined dress and the guys in their white dinner jackets. I thought "these guys look great." And then they started playing - AWESOME! They are consummate professionals and still just plain fun!!! I have one daughter left to marry off - I will schedule the wedding date around Plush's availability. They are that good!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kira W

We can not thank Plush Party Band enough for the amazing performance they did at our wedding reception. When Alyssa sent me an email and asked if we "wouldn't mind giving a review" , we couldn't be happier! Let me tell you about this band... They are amazingly talented musicians... Read More and performers. But more than that, they are really awesome people. They came out into the audience to play, sing and dance with the crowd and interacted with everyone. They were so pleasant to work with. Everything went so smoothly, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Alyssa worked with our coordinator and we were as involved as we wanted to be. All of our friends and family are still talking about how great the band was. If you are looking for a band, this is the one. My sister in law is changing the date of her wedding and her venue just so she can have them because they were already booked on her date! Book them fast! lol

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Arianna R

Book Plush Party Band! You will be so glad you did. Let me tell you, they are the best choice you will make planning your wedding. Alyssa helped us with getting a string section for our ceremony and even helped us with all of our song selections and timeline. Plush was amazing!... Read More They had everyone on the dance floor all night long and we received so many compliments on them, more than anything else. We wanted a vintage vibe to our wedding so we contemplated just hiring a Jazz or big band but we also wanted to have fun dancing later in the night. Plush does it all! They played Jazz music to start the night and then picked up the pace with their amazing brass horn section, then played pop/dance songs and created the most fantastic reception you can imagine. They even dressed the part to go with our vintage vibe!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Graham C

Plush has our highest regards. We hired them for our private corporate event, and could not have been more pleasantly surprised. They are professionals, great with details, and their performance has set the bar for all our future events. They did slower live music during... Read More dinner that was quite impressive, and then we all had the greatest dance party with them the rest of the evening. Best band we've hired in Austin!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Bobby K

This band was amazing! They had our family and friends dancing all night long, in fact my niece hired them on the spot for her wedding.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Gabriel E

Plush is amazing. The first time that we saw them play, we knew that we needed to book them to play our wedding. We saw them several times prior to our wedding, and we knew they had the high energy songs nailed. What surprised me most was how good their dinner and lounge music... Read More was. We had so many compliments about the music and we can't say enough good things about them.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Stephanie T

Plush was awesome! We loved their performance and continue to get compliments about Plush from our family and friends all the time. They really made the night memorable from the classy and beautiful dinner music to the craziest dance party ever! They are the perfect party band... Read More and truly great people to spend your night with.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Alexis B

Reading these other reviews just brought back so many great memories. My experience with Plush was fantastic with everything from the way they responded to my first inquiry (so personal and helpful) to the pictures and videos we've shared after my dream-come-true of a wedding.... Read More If you want a wedding that your friends and family will NEVER forget, Plush is definitely the way to go!! They blew us all away, and now everyone in my family plans to use Plush for all future weddings.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Michelle W

We adore Plush! My husband and I have gone to see them perform 3 times since our wedding, and every time it's like re-living that amazing night!! We had to shift quite a few things around with our budget to make it work, and I won't downplay how hard that process was of deciding... Read More what to trim and what to keep. I'm sure all the brides out there know what I'm talking about. But Plush would have been worth doing without a wedding dress to me! (Luckily that was one thing I didn't have to trim out of the budget. 😉) This band elevated our wedding day to the stuff of dreams. I cannot believe how many of our guests still talk about Plush!! They have my absolute highest recommendation as professionals and, far more importantly, as people.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

My fiancé and I decided to get married in Austin for a destination wedding. We actually had a pretty hefty budget, so we looked at quite a few bigger budget bands. But there was something about Plush that felt like they'd be just right for us, even long-distance. Alyssa... Read More immediately put us in touch with several of their more recent clients since we were not going to be able to see them perform ahead of time. The feedback we got from those clients was all we needed to hear to book them. They learned our favorite songs for our first dances, they let us give them a list of all the songs we wanted to hear while they took their breaks, and let us pick our favorites from their song list as well as the ones we didn't want them to play. They are not arrogant about anything, even though their talent level was beyond amazing, but they really do want to make your wedding the absolute best it can be for you. Mission accomplished! And let me tell you- our New York crowd is hard to please. But we all had the celebration of a lifetime. Plush was worth every penny and then some!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Allison F

There are not enough words to express how amazing Plush was! You might not think it would make that much of a difference what you choose for music at your reception, but I have had so many guests tell me our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to, and they all... Read More mentioned Plush as one of the biggest reasons. This band was a pleasure to work with professionally: timely, clear, and friendly communication, they were on time, answered every (I'm sure annoying) question we asked with a great attitude, and musically blew us away. But beyond that- they made our reception so special. It was memorable, and their ability to bring us and all of our guests into their performance was so priceless! They have nothing but love and upmost appreciation from me and my now husband. <3

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kimberly R

From my first contact with Plush, we were impressed by their professionalism and willingness to make our wedding day perfect and designed just for us. They learned two special songs that were not on their list for our first dance songs and helped coordinate a surprise dance my... Read More husband and his groomsman planned for me. We wanted our wedding to be elegant but still wanted to be sure our guests had fun and that is exactly what the band provided. They kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night! They were amazing! They made our wedding a dream come true and we are so happy we chose them!!

2016-09-10T20:15:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. We had so much fun being part of your special day!

Meet The Director of Sales

Alyssa Bentley

Alyssa works with you on every detail of planning the perfect music for your wedding. She will be at your wedding to see it through beautifully. As the lead female vocalist of Plush, you can count on her to be personally invested in making your wedding everything you dream. Plush is different than many bands available in today's marketplace. We are a true band of professionals who run all aspects of the business in house. We are not a franchise band run out of another state with a rotating line up of musicians put together last-minute. What you see and hear is actually what you can expect!