A Tradition of Elegance for todays bride.

Poffie Girls has earned a reputation for outstanding, award winning service, selection & style. Whether cutting edge or traditional, look at Poffie Girls & look no more!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

512 S New Hope Rd, Gastonia, NC (704) 866-0198

LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Meredith J

I don't know where to begin....They were exactly what I wanted a bridal boutique to be! I went there with my mother after several disastrous appointments at bridal shops. We had an appointment and I met with a lovely lady named Vicky. She looked at me and in 10 minutes had a... Read More room full of dresses for me to try on. Styles I had not even thought I would like, she had me try on. I swore I would not get a strapless dress and it would not be form fitting.....well, as life would have it a strapless form fitting gown is what I wore on my wedding day! It was perfection and exactly what made me look the best. She knew what my body needed and I am so glad I trusted her to help me! Poffie Girls are professional, organized and truthful about delivery times....I can't say that about the store we bought our bridesmaids gowns from. If I could change one thing, it would be that I should have bought all of the girls dresses through them. It would have saved me a huge headache....I tell everyone I know to go to Poffie Girls now....it is worth the drive from Charlotte. Believe me ladies!!!

2017-01-04T12:55:53 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect gown! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sarah M

I have purchased many prom dresses from Poffie Girls and just found my bridal gown from them. They are amazing and the staff is so helpful. They honor your budget and make it a great and comfortable experience. Vicki helped me and was awesome and picked the perfect gown for me!... Read More She was honest with me and listened to everything I had to say. Great place to look for your gown!!

2017-01-10T11:50:28 Response from the vendor

We are SO glad that you enjoyed your time with us at Poffie Girls and congratulations on finding your dream dress!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Alexis K

All I can say is WOW... Poffie Girls is above the rest! I went in there to try on wedding dresses as I had heard great things about Poffie Girls. The very first time I tried on dresses I found the ONE! Poffie Girls has such a great selection and their staff is so friendly. They... Read More truly make you feel like the only bride in the store. The staff helped me pick out the dress, earrings, a bracelet and my veil. Not only did I find my wedding dress there, but I ordered my bridesmaids dresses and my rehearsal dinner dress there as well. They have a great selection and it was a one-stop shop for my dress needs. On my wedding day I got so many compliments on my dress and several people said they had never seen a dress like it! I felt really special and I knew I made the right choice. I was SO happy with my Poffie Girls experience I'd HIGHLY recommend it to future brides!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brittany M

I was on a mission to find a certain dress that I had pinned on Pinterest multiple times when looking for a dress! I was at work when I discovered Poffie Girls, so I used the email form to ask if they had the dress I was looking for. After confirming they had the dress, I asked... Read More if I could come that afternoon to try it on! Let me tell you, these people are amazing! They worked wonderfully with me and showed me several options. My heart was set on one dress and it is the dress that I ended up saying “yes to the dress.” Every step of the way, the staff was friendly and helpful. They didn’t rush me or make me feel uncomfortable at all. It was the best experience I had when looking for a dress! Words can’t explain how grateful I am for this place and the wonderful staff.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Emily G

Out of all of the bridal salons I went to, Poffie girls was hands down the best. I didn't feel rushed, stressed or frustrated. The staff was very welcoming and the salon felt like home. I will recommend Poffie Girls to friends and will be back for bridesmaids dresses. I felt... Read More beautiful and didn't want to take my dress off. Corinne knew exactly what I wanted and pulled beautiful dresses. She made me feel comfortable and she always worked in my price range. I can't say enough great things about Poffie Girls!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Erica C

Absolutely loved Poffie Girls! They had a great selection of dresses and really listened to what I wanted. Very professional and I had a lot of assistance. I did not feel rushed at all, and they really stuck to my budget. They do not have a lot of space for people to sit when... Read More you are trying on, but if you have a small party it's okay! My dress, veil, and belt came so fast! I ended up purchasing shoes from them as well! Definitely recommend!

2017-10-27T13:26:57 Response from the vendor

YAY! Congratulations!! We like to be a 1 stop shop :) It's so much easier that way! Welcome to the Poffie Family <3

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lauren A

My mom and I walked into Poffie Girls and 8 dresses later, Bekah had me in the dress of my dreams! The ladies of Poffie Girls know how to make you feel special during a stressful, exciting time - picking out your dream gown! I would definitely recommend them and Bekah... Read More specifically to anyone searching for their perfect dress.

2017-10-27T13:25:57 Response from the vendor

Congratulations love! We are so thrilled for you!! We will pass on your kind words on to Bekah! :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Erik W

I had an amazing experience with Elizabeth. She had an instinct for what would look good on me, and was very chill and friendly. I felt comfortable the whole time. Poffie Girls is amazing for women who want individual attention and boutique experience without any snobbery or... Read More pushing to go over budget. It is so worth the drive if you are in Charlotte. I highly recommend it!!!

2017-09-28T13:13:21 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! Welcome to the Poffie family! <3 We are thrilled to hear that your experience was wonderful. So exciting!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Paige B

I just have one word: Amazing! They made my family feel very welcomed and were so knowledgable about the gowns. Natalie was great to work with and I can't wait to bring my bridal party to pick out bridesmaid dresses!

2017-09-25T11:05:49 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We can't wait to work with you for bridesmaids! Welcome to the Poffie fam! <3

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Alyx L

Let me just share with you my experience. Firsty - consultant Becca is great. After expressing my disappointment to Poffie Girls via email, I got NO response from their customer service team, manager or anyone. I am not one to write nasty reviews but this is a "must take into... Read More consideration" before shopping with them. As most girls have, I have anticipated a magical experience in shopping for my wedding dress. My initial consult with Becca, was pleasurable. She was very nice and encouraging. However - when I excitedly drove an hour and half away from my home to pick up my dress on August 21, my experience was much different. I showed up on a weekday as requested via email, and asked to try on my gown so that I could purchase a veil that day. The staff treated me as if I was inconveniencing them by showing up unannounced while this is what the directions in the email asked of me. Once I had been “traded off” to another consultant after having been there for five minutes, I then stood in the mirror in my dress while other staff told me that the dress could not be altered in ways in which were promised to me on the day I said yes to the dress. Instead of receiving a warm, genuine attitude from the staff, I was made to feel as an inconvenience, and left the salon disappointed in thinking that the dress I purchased from you all could not be tailored to my liking. It was a very disheartening experience - a moment ruined that I will never get back.

2017-09-22T09:59:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It is with reviews that we learn of any issues that may exist. We at Poffie try our best to make every bride happy and have the best experience possible. I hope after speaking with you yesterday that you understood... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Mandy W

I went to many stores trying on dresses and couldn't find the one! I tried on about 4 different dresses at Poffie Girls and the lady said I have one that I think you will love! I feel in love with it as soon as I put it on! So happy I went there!

2017-09-19T10:12:50 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you came in as well! Congratulations and welcome to the Poffie Fam! <3

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Natalie A

Absolutely amazing. Poffie Girls is the best!!! They pulled every dress that I told them I wanted to try but when "I thought I knew what I wanted", turned out to be what "I did not want", my stylist Vicki picked out what she thought would look good on me. I put on the dress... Read More that Vicki had picked and automatically fell in love. Without Vicki and Poffie Girls I would have not found my wedding dress. Not only did I find my wedding dress that day....I was able to find my bridesmaids dresses as well. I can't wait until my big day thanks to Poffie Girls.

2017-09-14T16:32:20 Response from the vendor

Congratulations my love! Vicki is the best! 20 years has done her well. (: We are so excited for you!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Katy P

Definitely go on a weekday if you can, the store is much less crowded and you will get the staff's undivided attention! Our bridal consultant was very friendly and helped me find just the right gown. They had so many options in my price range and she helped narrow it down when I... Read More didn't have any idea what I would like. Highly recommend for bridal gowns!

2017-08-21T10:10:50 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect gown! We are so excited we got to help you with such a special purchase. <3

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Marilyn S

This place was amazing. It is really cute inside and clean and I loved it. personalized service. I bought my dress here... My consultant was Bailey and she was very helpful and sweet. She found my dress immediately and I couldn't be happier. I love my wedding dress very much

2017-08-15T16:36:48 Response from the vendor

We're so thankful you had a wonderful experience with us! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!! You are going to be a beautiful bride :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Addisen G

Both my sister and I got our dresses from Poffie Girls. They were so wonderful to work with. I felt like a princess during the entire process.

2017-08-21T10:09:34 Response from the vendor

Congratulations to you both! We're so thrilled we could be a part of both BIG days!:)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Madison M

Poffie girls was great with bride's dress beautiful. Bridesmaids' dress were great except they insisted that one lady order her 5 sizes bigger than she normally wears. So of course it was huge when it came in she to have it drastically altered. That makes for an unhappy... Read More bridesmaid. We really did not like the recommended alteration company that Poffie girls refers too. They were to busy and seemed in a hurry to get you in and out also expensive too.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Anna D

The Poffie Girls experience was a DREAM when it came to dress shopping. Vicki helped me find the dress that made me feel like a bride & was truly genuine throughout the entire appointment. We found accessories to pair well with the gown I chose & I couldn't be happier!

2017-08-01T10:12:09 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, love! We couldn't be happier for you. :)

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jessica D

Had an absolute blast finding my dress at Poffie Girls! Bekah was super helpful and really listened to all of my feedback to help me find the perfect dress.

2017-08-01T10:11:27 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We're thrilled for you <3

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ashley C

By far the best bridal shop that we looked at! It took us less than an hour there to find the perfect dress. We also bought bridesmaids dresses there, and they were all high quality but affordable. I have never felt so glamorous in my life as on my wedding day wearing the dress... Read More they helped me find!

2017-06-26T12:52:50 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you had a wonderful experience! We love to help our Brides anyway we can. :) Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kelly F

First off, my maid of honor and I were just looking at dresses online and just on a whim decided to go to Poffie Girls with no intention of finding the dress of my dreams!!! It was on May 10, and the store was about to close.....Im work with the public,so I'm sure these ladies... Read More were thinking,omg,its almost closing time and these 2 crazy women are just gonna walk up in here with no appointment or anything.....Vicki Jefferies was nothing but smiles and professional as she asked me what I was looking for. I think it was the second dress that I tried on when I broke down in tears and I knew that was my dress my maid of honor was snapping pictures right and left as Vicki was so kindly and graciously getting me a veil to match my dress I could not have been treated better anywhere else.... I had an appointment at David's Bridal the following Monday to search for my dress but ended up making it only for my bridesmaids.... I told them the story and they were happy for me(I'm sure lol) my paperwork says 5:46 p.m. and they closed that day at 6 I can't thank the staff enough for their kindness and patience..... I found my dress and I love it!!!! I will recommend the store to all my family and friends, thank you ladies for all that you did especially Vicki!!

2017-06-20T15:16:49 Response from the vendor

We are SOOO happy for you! Loving on our brides is our favorite thing to do. :) We're thrilled you found the perfect dress, and that you had such a great experience. We can't wait to see pictures!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Maeghan S

I worked with Bailey to find my perfect wedding dress. Let me tell you, she went above and beyond to make sure I walked away with the perfect dress. Not only was she a great consultant, she was a great friend and a shoulder to cry on as some moments got tough! She also helped me... Read More pick out my bridesmaids dresses. Poffie Girls is amazing and I am so glad I bought my dress from here!

2017-06-02T09:51:09 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you so very much! You're so kind. :) Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Ashlee S

Bekah is SO helpful! She is the sweetest and so patient with helping me find my veil! :) Definitely recommend her!! <3

2017-03-06T10:12:32 Response from the vendor

You are the absolute sweetest! We are so glad you had a great experience here at Poffie Girls. Please make sure to tag us in your wedding pictures, we'd love to see them!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Dana C

Excellent service with great accessories. My dress was exactly what I envisioned. Thank you!

2017-02-24T15:13:02 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! We are so excited that you found your perfect dress, and that you had a great experience with us. Make sure and tag us in pictures, we'd love to see them!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Shelley L

Hands down one of the BEST Bridal shops around!!! After numerous trips to different Bridal Shops and Boutiques, not finding that perfect dress...Poffie Girls had me saying "Yes" to the dress. Bekah was an AWESOME Consultant, she made finding my dress super easy and stress free!!... Read More She listened to my likes and dislikes about each dress. Their dress selection is CRAZY...every kind of dress you could ever think of, they have!! #JABrid

2017-02-21T14:56:07 Response from the vendor

We are so ecstatic that you had a great experience with us! We will definitely relay your kind words to Bekah. Congratulations again, on finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Meghan M

So, I purchased my Mon Cheri for David Tutera gown in March 2016. My wedding is June 2017. When I orginally purchased the dress, I was told they were ordering me a size ZERO, when I get the dress in June of 2016 the dress was a size FOUR! Way too big! Well I was also told that... Read More my first alteration and fitting would be included in my purchase price, not true at all, Poffie Girls actually recommends Dolce Alterations in Gastonia, little did I know that Poffie Girls gets a percentage off of your entire alterations bill when you go to Dulce after being recommended by Poffie Girls! That's not all! I was also told by the Manager at Poffie Girls that David Tutera is an Italian Designer and designs his gowns around Italian women, completely false! David Tutera is actually American and the company Mon Cheri is ALSO american!!! So I do not recommend Poffie Girls to anyone, don't get me wrong, I love my dress! but the customer service and lies I received did NOT impress me one bit. I'm now getting my gown Altered by Cheryl Young by Carolina Bridal and Alterations, LOVE her!!! shes been in the business for 30+years! She knows her stuff let me tell ya! Took my dress to her Jan 28th, My first fitting is Feb 25th! (: THATS how good she is! Just my personal experience laid out there for you ladies!

2017-02-02T15:18:22 Response from the vendor

Megan, we appreciate feedback and want nothing fore than to make you happy. Poffie Girls has been in business making brides happy for 43 years and we can only continue to do that with open communication and great customer service. Your gown was stunning and... Read Less Read More