Amazing Wedding Photography and Videography

Pointe Digital creates amazing wedding videos in Utah and around the Country. Pointe Digital is a husband and wife videography/photography team. They lead the industry with their incredibly fast, yet seriously amazing same day Wedding Highlight Temple edits. They have reinvented the wedding photography and videography business and are defining the future of weddings in Utah and around the world. You can also have an impressive Photo Booth for your wedding. Call or Text Doug today @ (801)755-8950

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

All of Utah and the rest of the World. (801) 755-8950

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Sidney L

I knew from the time I started planning my wedding that photography and videography were going to be my top priority. I found Pointe Digital and started working with them. They were so great, I had to change my date and they were so kind when I let them know. I used them both... Read More for my photography and videography and it was Rochelle and Doug that I worked with, they are married and work so great together. I have LOVED everything I have seen from my wedding and am so glad I went with them.

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Maggie B

We had Rochelle do our photos for the wedding day and my bridal shots. She was so great to work with and made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera! The pictures were ready super quick and turned out great. Also a great deal for all the product/service we got.

Great pics....

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Penny M

I wish I would have used them for our photographs. They did our video which we love and cherish.

Doug & Rochelle Larson

Doug met Rochelle – He asked her to dance – 3 songs in a row. That was the beginning. They were married 138 days later Doug had already been filming weddings professionally for 3 years. Rochelle was a school teacher, recreation coordinator, and volleyball coach. Doug had studied Multi Media and TV Broadcasting in college. Rochelle was anxious to fulfill a lifelong dream of becoming a photographer. Pointe Digital was born. They have studied, brainstormed, multi tasked, learned, and shot weddings for couples all over Utah and the country. Together they make an incredible team capturing weddings.