Timeless romance

Pond Photography is committed to capturing timeless wedding photos while delivering a flawless experience. I strive for genuine emotion and real moments. When you can look at a photograph and truly see the connection between two people in love, you know your doing something right. Can't wait to meet you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

12922 Goddard Ave, Kansas, KS Kansas City & Destination (816) 510-4808
INSTAGRAM

Unique, Elegant, & Fun!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ryann B

I have been watching the beautiful work of Kristin with Pond Photography for years. I knew long before my special day came that she would have to be the one to shoot my engagement and wedding photographs! Her creativity, style, and professionalism during our engagement session... Read More and our wedding day were beyond our expectations. We have received numerous compliments on the photos that have been previewed from our wedding as well as the full set of engagement pictures we have received. I can hardly wait to see all she captured on our wedding day and know that my husband, family, and friends will continue to be amazed by Kristin's photographs! I highly recommend Pond Photography for your Engagement, Wedding, and Family Photographer. We will continue to have Kristin capture special moments in our lives! ~Ryann & Nathan Hemphill

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Paige M

I highly recommend choosing Pond Photography!!! We had Nancy and Kristina as our photographers on our wedding day and they were so excellent! It was such a hot day, but it really didn't seem to bother them, as I never once heard either of them say anything about having to be... Read More outside taking photos in the heat and humidity! They were still so fun, upbeat, and fantastic. They also took such great photos and we are so thrilled with the results. I can't even choose which photos to get prints of because there are too many great ones to choose from! It's really the best kind of dilemma you could ask for!! If you're wanting a talented, laid back, and fun photographer, go with Pond Photography! Kristin is the owner she was so amazing to work with! All of these talented ladies deserve many accolades. They were fantastic. Super happy for these local entrepreneurs.

2017-08-24T19:43:01 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you so much! I am so happy when I get to capture people I have know in the past. Makes my heart happy

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kelly S

A coworker of mine had used Kristin, of Pond Photography, and recommended her to me when I began searching for photographers. I couldn't be happier that she passed along her name! My fiance and I knew we were in good hands from the first time we met with Kristin. She's... Read More incredibly easy to work with, and puts the couple's interests first while also giving her professional input. For both our engagement session and our day-of pictures, we had a general idea of the location/vibe we wanted, but didn't have anything specific in mind. Kristin guided us to locations that fit exactly what we were looking for, unbeknownst to us! In fact, one of my very favorite pictures from the wedding day (one that I have printed and framed on our entry table) was in a spot that I never would have thought to stop for a picture, but Kristin's professional eye captured it. Our wedding was in mid-December, and we had all of our photos back by mid-January:: not only did the holiday season fall in the middle of that time frame, but Kristin also had her first baby in that time frame. With all that, it absolutely blew us away that she was able to get the pictures turned around so quickly! We could not be happier with our choice in wedding photographer, and I always jump to recommend her to any of my newly engaged friends. I can't imagine anyone having anything but a wonderful experience with Pond Photography!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kelsey L

I really enjoyed working with Kristin throughout my wedding process. She made an effort to get to know us during our engagement session, and by the time we got to our wedding photos, she knew what we were comfortable with, and was able to get some amazing pictures for us! It's... Read More very obvious that Kristin and her team care about their couples, and they work very hard to create the most beautiful pictures possible. Thank you Kristin!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Rachael Z

We worked with Nancy for both our engagement photos and our wedding and she was amazing! You can tell she truly enjoys what she does and is committed to capturing everything about your day. She was so easy to work with and our pictures look incredible :) Kristin is a true... Read More professional and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! Thanks Nancy and Kristin! - Rachael and Andy Marso

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jackie S

Pond Photography did our engagement and wedding photos and let me tell you Kristin was amazing. She was so easy to work with. Engagement photos are probably not the most comfortable things (especially for guys) to do and she did so well posing us and telling us what to do. The... Read More wedding photos were unbelievable I’ve gotten so many compliments on all of them. My only complaint is that there are too many good ones i just can’t pick what to put up in our house! I strongly recommend investing in Pond Photography you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kylie C

Kristin and Nancy did an AMAZING job capturing our special day! We couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding day photos. The amazing detail in all of our photos are just stunning and hard to stop looking at! The direction they gave was amazing and made taking photos much... Read More easier! I will forever use Pond Photography and highly recommend them to anyone who needs any special event captured! Thank you so much Kristin and Nancy!

2017-11-03T06:07:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, you are too sweet!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kylie C

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sally F

Krisitn stepped in as our photographer when Nancy was ill the day of our wedding. She was so great to work with and let us have a lot of fun with our pictures. We didn’t have to wait a long time to get the pictres either, which was very nice. They’re great at what they do!

2017-10-25T07:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was great getting to work with your family and I'm so glad you love your photos.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kati M

I've been following Kristin's work for some time now. I've had a few friends use her for their weddings, including one that I was a bridesmaid in. After seeing my friends photos I knew I loved her editing style. When the time came for me to plan my own wedding I chose Pond... Read More Photography! Nancy shot our wedding day,along with her second shooter Kat. They did a great job wrangling our large wedding party and family. They also worked well with our videographers. Our photographs turned out beautifully and we'll cherish them forever! Kristin even came to our home to help us pick out some canvases. That was amazing! My only suggestion is that you be specific on what photos you would like and point out important family members before the ceremony/reception. We have a lot of pictures of one side of the family and few of the other. Other than that, we're extremely pleased!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Heather R

I absolutely loved working with Kristin and Nancy! I couldn't be happier on how my engagement photos and wedding photos turned out! I just got my wedding photos back and can't stop looking at them. I highly recommend Pond Photography!!

2017-09-21T16:46:04 Response from the vendor

Love hearing this! Thank you so much for the review and enjoy your photos!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jessica L

Nancy and Kristin are amazing! They capture all the moments (even little ones that you think no one sees). The detail in their shots are things I would never think of or have never seen by other photographers. Both of them are very easy to work with and the quality of the shots... Read More are unbelievable. You also get to see your some of your pictures a few days after your special day. I was so excited to see my my pictures and when my online viewing was ready I cried looking at them. The moments that they captured brought back all the feelings I had on my wedding day, they also had pictures of things that I didn't know happened. I would recommend Pond Photography to anyone that needs engagement pictures, wedding photographer, family pictures, etc. I cannot thank Kristin and Nancy enough for capturing my special day.

2017-09-15T15:03:19 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much for this sweet review. Wedding days happen so fast so anything we can do to help capture moments in time is so important. You guys are amazing and I hope you cherish these for years to come!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kelly C

Kristin and her team were simply amazing! Communication was quick and precise which was very nice. Our engagement photo's could not have turned out anymore perfect! Kristin assisted with my wedding timeline which was a huge help! Nancy and her assistant took magnificent... Read More photo's on our special day and we got all the shots we were wanting. I will forever cherish my engagement and wedding day photo's. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Courtney O

When looking for a wedding photographer, Kristin's photos stood out to me. I liked the way her photos captured real moments and did not look over-edited. Our wedding photos truly capture every aspect of not just the day and the decor, but the love and happiness felt by all.... Read More Kristen and her second shooter were wonderful to work with, and I can't imagine the day being captured any more perfectly. I'd highly recommend Pond Photography to any couple.

2017-06-26T13:03:57 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate your review. You guys were an awesome couple to work with and I am so honored I got to document your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jessica R

Kristin is fabulous! Kristin captured our engagement and wedding photos. From the beginning, she made us feel comfortable and has always been so sweet and personable. She guided us when we had no idea what we were doing and laughed with us, too! It is easy to see that Kristin... Read More loves what she does! I cannot express my excitement and love for these sweet, fun, creative and timeless photos. I highly recommend Pond Photography!

2017-06-22T11:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review. I really do appreciate you taking the time to do this and I loved working with you both!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda H

I will 100% be referring ANY and ALL of my friends/family to Pond Photography! Kristin and her assistant were more than a pleasure to work with and I keep telling her the more I look at our wedding pictures the more I fall in love with them- which I didn't even think was... Read More possible! If you really do want 'timeless photography' look no further! We will absolutely be using Pond photography again in the future.

2017-05-24T09:24:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda. It makes me so happy to hear that you are falling in love with your photos and I love providing images that you can look back on in 25 years and fall in love even more.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Meg G

Kristin and team are fabulous! We are so happy with the photos we have seen and highly recommend Pond Photography!

2016-12-18T20:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Meg, you two were awesome as well :)

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelly O

We knew that choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions for our wedding day. We did lots of research, narrowed down to a few, and met with them to learn more. Feeling comfortable was important, as this person would be capturing both our engagement photos and... Read More the day of the wedding. We definitely felt right at home with Kristin through the whole process and couldn't be happier with our decision. She was professional, timely, and detailed. For our engagement photos, she accommodated all of our odd requests (shooting at the bar we met, bringing our very shy dog, and and outfit change). Earlier this year, she found out she would be having her second baby right around the time of our wedding. She was upfront from the get go, and had a back up plan just in case she came early, but reassured me we would be in good hands either way. Kristin ended up still shooting our wedding about a week before her daughter was born and was still so amazing! I don't know how she does it. We also loved our second shooter, Nancy. They were both so patient and moved around the day with such ease, it was like they weren't even there! The photos do a wonderful job of story-telling the entire day, and we now have priceless memories captured beautifully. From my dad tearing up during the ceremony, to doing the chicken dance at the reception, we will cherish these memories forever. Thank you Kristin and Nancy!!

2016-12-16T15:20:43 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, Kelly. You nailed it on the head as making my clients feel comfortable with me is one of my number one goals! Thank you so much for the review :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brennan B

I would highly recommend Pond Photography to anyone!! They were awesome to work with. Nancy shot our engagement and wedding pictures, along with another associate on our wedding day. Both of them were extremely nice and made us feel comfortable. They made it such an enjoyable,... Read More fun experience! They were very creative, attentive to detail and captured amazing, memorable moments during the wedding day that we'll always cherish. We loved all of our pictures - both engagement and wedding photos! Nancy and the other associate captured our special day perfectly, and then Kristin did an amazing job editing all of the photos. She made the experience of viewing our engagement pictures in her studio so fun as well. We are extremely happy with how our photos turned out!! Thank you all for your amazing job! You captured our special day perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsey S

I would HIGHLY recommend Pond Photography for any bride-to-be! From engagement pictures through the wedding day, she is responsive, quick to deliver and her work is amazing!! My mom cried looking through our wedding pictures because Kristin has the skill to catch the perfect... Read More moments in such an elegant way. From the getting ready pictures through the dancing at the reception, Kristin's pictures are high quality and you don't have to worry about a bad picture; she is so consistent! She is a very organized photographer and keeps everyone calm and timely throughout the sessions, which was perfect! I will cherish these pictures for a lifetime and I am so happy Kristin was my photographer!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rhonda H

Kristin and her team are incredible! Our pictures were fantastic and she was so easy to work with. She knew all the great moments to capture. We will cherish our pictures forever!

2016-10-21T13:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy I was able to provide you with such a good experience and pictures you can cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sarah E

Kristen of Pond Photography was wonderful to work with! My husband and I have never felt very comfortable being in front of a camera, but she was adept at telling us what to do, and both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out amazing! Her style is timeless, classic,... Read More and beautiful. She was prompt in communication and helped give us ideas when we did not know what we wanted to do for our photos. We are very thankful we chose her to photograph our special day :)

2016-10-07T13:27:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review guys! I loved working with you both and I am so glad you are happy with everything!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Austin J

Loved Pond Photography's work! Kristin did a fantastic job taking pictures on our wedding day. Thank you for making our day so special:)

2016-09-14T09:28:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys for choosing me again! It was such a beautiful day and I love to continue to work for your family.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kelsey N

Deciding to work with Pond Photography was by far the easiest decision that we made throughout our wedding planning process. Within minutes of meeting Kristin, we knew that she was the perfect person to capture our engagement and wedding photos. She is extremely personable and... Read More made us feel at ease being in front of the camera which definitely showed in the final product. Both Kristin and Nancy captured us in our natural state without out being overly posed or staged and allowed us to have a fun, stress-free wedding day. Kristin was very flexible when it came to selecting photo locations, scheduling viewing sessions and creating a custom package that was tailored to our exact desires. Not only was the experience incredible, the photos are beyond amazing. Having crisp, bright photos was on our must-have list and Pond exceeded our every expectation. We can’t thank you enough for capturing our special day so perfectly!

2016-09-08T09:29:53 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! You guys were a dream to work with and I'm so glad to hear the whole process was good for you.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kristen J

When my husband and I were prioritizing our "Wedding Must Haves" A great photographer was at the very top of our list. We wanted nothing but the best for our wedding day because we knew that you couldn't put a price on one of the most important days of our lives. We found the... Read More best of the best when we decided to work with Pond Photography. From the first day we met to talk about budget, wedding details, etc to the viewing session after our wedding, Kristin was fantastic. She is enthusiastic and so caring. She listened to our wants, desires, and visions and was so accommodating in the planning process and when she shot our wedding. In all of the craziness of planning a wedding for us, (a destination wedding), Kristin made her part very easy and exciting! Our photos are amazing and they will truly be cherished for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a photographer to go above and beyond for you doing your wedding journey, I would highly recommend Pond Photography. You won't be disappointed.

Kristin

I am a hopeless romantic and even though I have been shooting weddings for over 5 years; I still cry at every single wedding. Call me a baby, but there is just something about the excitement of a wedding day and the beginning of someone’s forever. It’s the biggest commitment you will ever make, and I want to capture every moment – the laughter, the kisses and tears of joy. I’m committed to keeping the day running smoothly so you can enjoy being in love. My clients truly mean so much to me and keep me humble.