Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

Pop and Fizz is a full-service event planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to perfectly blend creative vision, unique talents, and quality aesthetics in order to bring the wedding of your dreams to life! Our team works together to craft one-of-a-kind events through the use of custom vision boards and a state-of-the-art online planning program, which allows our clients to stay organized and keep up with the planning process every step of the way.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christa H

I would suggest that everyone use Karen! I am the sister of the groom and friend of the bride and had to write a review of Karen's professional service for this special day in our family. I was heavily involved with the wedding and Karen was calm, organized, positive and caring... Read More throughout the entire event. We had a lot of DIY work and she stepped in and took our vision and implemented it beautifully. Karen worked non-stop the entire day never complaining or taking a break. Her Mother came as her assistant and was super sweet. I loved working with Karen because it was like she was a friend we had known forever and she easily fit in with the group. When the alcohol was running low at the reception I had offered to run out and buy more, but she insisted that she go so I could enjoy myself. She somehow found a spot to buy wine in a rural North Georgia town. We also had a small snafu with the shuttle company (they had the date wrong) and without the bride and groom knowing she was able to get a refund and have the shuttle company run extra routes to compensate for the mistake. She brought her own accessories for the photo booth, lights for the reception and other accessories. I would definitely recommend hiring Karen for your special day because you will not have to worry. She will take care of everything for you and make your day perfect!

2016-11-18T21:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Christa!! :) I loved getting to know you and your sweet family!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angelika M

A blessing disguised as an event planner, Karen is not only incredibly talented with a young creative outlook on weddings but she is also one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet! Karen makes you feel like you have been best friends for years and she will make sure your... Read More special day is perfect and exactly like you envisioned and more. You can NOT go wrong with booking Pop + Fizz to style and plan any event!

2016-11-18T21:33:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Angelika! :) It was such a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle G

Karen was my month of planner and she was outstanding! I was calm and relaxed all day, if something went wrong I didn't know about it because she handled everything. Everyone who came in contact with her, guests, wedding party, friends, and family, all loved her and raved about... Read More the awesome job she did. She was always available for me, whenever I needed her. She made sure everything happened the way I wanted it. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! Such a lovely person and one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. Look no further, you have found your wedding planner.

2016-11-18T21:27:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Danielle! :) I wish you + Matt all the best! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ben J

Every time my now-wife was stressing out about things, Karen came to the rescue. Whether it was staying on the phone with her until midnight or just letting my wife know that pop and fizz shared her vision, everything was handled with ease and professionalism. Great job!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren S

Karen will be exactly what she promises - a friend and professional on your side for your day. She and Payton could not have made me happier. They understood my priorities and made sure everything went smoothly. I had a destination wedding and relied on Karen quite a bit, now... Read More after the wedding not only do we keep in touch, she came to visit me during a vacation. So lucky I found her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patricia L

Karen and Payton were amazing! Karen was with me from the very beginning and when I hired her, it was like we'd been friends for years. I couldn't have picked a better planner for my wedding. Not only did she make me feel secure and stress-free, she completely went out of her... Read More way to make sure my guests, who ended up being stranded at my venue got home safely. And by that, I mean she physically DROVE THEM ALL BACK TO THEIR HOTELS! What other planner would do that? And she's just amazing, all around, I had the most perfect day and it's all because of her :). Thank you so much, Karen for everything! Hire Pop + Fizz for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Allison W

We had such a great time working with Karen from start to finish. We had a bit of a difficult task as much of our wedding was not cookie cutter and required extensive coordination between vendors. She did a great job facilitating this. She was always so enthusiastic and positive... Read More about the whole experience. Being from out of town, it was really important for me to meet with her face-to-face and she was always available and flexible to meet with me when I was home for short trips. She had great design ideas, including setting up a lounge, which such a big hit and everyone loved. Overall, our day and weekend was so great and she worked tirelessly to make that happen for us. She is an incredibly hard worker and this really shows. Thanks Karen!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shelly N

I have worked with Pop + Fizz for numerous weddings and can 100% say Karen and her team are amazing! All of the team members have such great personalities which really helps during crunch time before the wedding starts. They are always easy to get in touch with and send... Read More detailed timelines to all the vendors. I love working with them and can't wait to work them even more!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 David L

My wife and I can’t say enough about how glad we were that we had Karen. She made sure everything went smoothly the day of our wedding no matter what was thrown at us . If I had to do it again, I would pick her! She has nothing but great qualities and she is so easy to work... Read More with. Thanks for all you did for us Karen.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jana S

When my eldest daughter got married, we did not have a planner, so I was skeptical about having one for this wedding. What an idiot I was that first time. Karen & Payton we’re so helpful at every step They worked worked with my daughter, the bride, long distance. From the Jearly... Read More days Jof Pinterest boards to providing great vendor lists, stationary, organization, and most importantly, a beautiful carefree wedding day. Hands down they are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren M

Karen was my day-of-wedding planner. However- I feel like she was my guardian angel throughout the year. She kindly gave me recommendations, contacted vendors for me when I needed to find a vendor who would meet the specifications I needed. If I asked, she made it happen.... Read More It was that simple! I just had my wedding last week and I have to say that it was perfect, and I owe that to Karen for coordinating my wedding. Anything thrown her way the day of the wedding was handled effortlessly, calmly and she executed everything. I felt confident in having her as a wedding planner. I wholeheartedly recommend Pop & Fizz to anyone looking for someone dedicated, organized, fun and professional. There are vendors that show up and do their job minimally... and then there is Karen who went well beyond any duties I ever expected to facilitate a smooth, beautiful wedding as stress free as possible for me, my husband and family. You won’t be disappointed :)

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Andrea S

How do you say enough about Karen and Pop + Fizz. I was initially drawn to the company by their fun name. Karen from the very beginning was an amazing and vital part to my wedding planning. She was our month of coordinator and without her my wedding would have been an... Read More unorganized mess. Months before the wedding she was there for any question big or small and gave advice whenever I needed it. She was EXTREMELY responsive to my e-mails and as a bride with one million ideas and questions running through your head she was the perfect coordinator to set my mind at ease. She helped us coordinate a DJ and review quotes from several vendors. She not only was our coordinator but a friend to lean on when the planning became overwhelming and I needed to organize my thoughts better. She used an online planning website for us to coordinate detail and organize information throughout the wedding, this was EXTREMELY helpful and kept everything on track as far as planning and piece of mind. Weeks before the wedding we had many instances we were nervous that our venue appointed coordinator was mixing up details and swapping details for the wedding, Karen was there each step of the way to help us sort through the mess and reassuring me. I trusted her completely with the decor for our wedding and it was a dream come true when we saw the reception space. She is a MUST HAVE for your wedding, her passion and expertise was evident throughout the wedding process and I am so very thankful that we were able to have Karen as our coordinator.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Frances R

We hired Karen for day-of-coordination and we couldn't have made a better choice. She took care of absolutely everything and even did tasks that we never asked of her. She is a great choice if you are looking for someone who is dedicated, creative, and easy to work with. Thank... Read More you Karen for making our day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Myles B

The only negative thing I would have to write about in this review, IS THAT I CAN ONLY LEAVE HER 5 STARS! Like, there has to be a way you can leave certain people at least 10,000 stars, especially when it is beyond well-deserved. Karen's charisma, her ability to execute your... Read More vision while using her creativity and being able to work in ANY kind of wedding environment, is only .00001% of why you'll love working with her. She is the kind of person you'll want to become best friends with after minutes of working together. I am not a groom or a bride, but a photographer, despite all of my focus and work throughout the wedding, still had to leave a review about her because she is unforgettable and literally makes me feel like nothing can go wrong when she is around. If you're still reading this review, just go ahead and book her already. You really won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexandra M

We had a wonderful experience working with Karen! She really went above and beyond our expectations for a day-of coordinator. From getting on a ladder to hang lights, to managing problematic vendors, she did everything possible to make sure the day went smoothly. We can't say... Read More enough good things about her!

2016-11-18T21:32:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Alexandra! :) Can't wait to see you + Andrew again at Jamie + Kellan's wedding! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day and for recommending us to your friends!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Such an excellent team! They were creative, accomidating, and friendly. I enjoyed working with them!

2016-11-18T21:31:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Erin! :) We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Christina D

Karen was so great to work with. We really enjoyed getting to know her too! She was responsive to any concerns and ready to do what was needed, really helped us just enjoy our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone else getting married.

2016-11-18T21:31:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Christina! :) You and Vignesh's day was such a fun celebration! So honored to have been a part of it.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heather O

As a wedding florist and designer, I really value a professional and talented planner! I knew from the first time I spoke with Karen, she was not only professional but easy to work with, creative, and excited for the event. She was quick to respond to all my emails and calls,... Read More and a dream to work with on the day of! I cannot recommend her enough!

2016-11-18T21:30:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Heather! You and your team are the best! :) Always love working with you all!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexis C

Karen made my husband and I feel so at ease during our wedding planning process. She was not only extremely professional but friendly as well. Many of my guests complimented her for her flawless execution during the wedding and I would recommend her to any bride. She is... Read More creative, hard-working and organized. Our wedding went so smoothly and I didn't have a thing to worry about during or after the wedding!

2016-11-18T21:29:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mrs. Clayton! :) I loved being a part of you + Nate's sweet day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tangie J

I immediately felt like her friend and not just another "client" of hers. I worked with her a few times and I just cannot imagine working with any other event planner. She will 100% bring your vision to life...flawlessly.

2016-11-18T21:28:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Tangie! So happy to have you as a friend :) Can't wait for your next event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marci S

Karen was absolutely the best to work with. Our original wedding coordinator cancelled due to health reasons and Karen/Pop + Fizz stepped in and brought our dream wedding to life. I could not have dreamed of a better day and it was pulled off thanks to Karen. She was there to... Read More bounce ideas off and to provide wisdom and support during the entire process. I cannot wait for wine nights and seeing what wonderful things she does for future brides.

2016-11-18T21:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Marci! You + Matt are a beautiful couple and YES! All the wine nights :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim D

Karen did an amazing job planning our wedding! We fell in love with her personality the moment we met at our initial consultation. We shared our vision for the day and she took care of the rest. Karen was attentive and responsive to our questions and decisions regarding the... Read More style of our wedding. She offered valuable suggestions that stayed true to our vision. Her calm nature was very much appreciated during the stressful wedding planning phase. We received so many compliments from our guests and wedding party about our beautiful wedding. Everything went so smoothly that day thanks to Karen. Thank you for a wonderful experience! We couldn't have done it without you!!

2016-11-18T21:26:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kim! :) It was an honor to be a part of you + Ed's sweet day!

Karen D'Souza

Why hello there! :) Congratulations on your recent engagement! What an exciting season of life to be in!! My name is Karen and I am the founder/lead planner here at Pop + Fizz. I am a coffee loving, cake making, Georgia Bulldogs cheering, holiday obsessing, Yankee Candle/Bath and Body Works addict that can't wait to get to know you! Nothing brings me more joy than getting to really know my clients in order to create a day that is unique to them.