CLASSIC - ROMANTIC - TIMELESS

Your future awaits! You will get images of love and joy that bring you back to a day gone by. One single amazing day surrounded by friends and family! Together, we will create timeless romantic memories that will be heirlooms! Mostly color, then embellished with carefully selected black and white images. Combined together to give you classic images of your wedding day! Candid images are captured unscripted and naturally, with little or no influence. With years of wedding insight, we can envision moments before they occur. Group photos are created with a fun playful spirit. A series of classic and romantic images of the two of you will be created throughout the day. We understand that time with your guests is so important, so we have mastered the art of efficiency when doing portraits.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

1500 Hinesburg Road, South Burlington, VT (802) 864-4411

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Siobhàn A

We had the absolute pleasure of having Geoff and Wendy as our wedding photographers. They were more than happy to allow us to pay for their services around our pay schedules, which for two college students was completely amazing. During our meetings before the wedding neither me... Read More or my husband felt pressured into their services or getting anything "extra." On the day of the wedding was perfect. Wendy actually helped me get into my dress and helped to tie the bow on the back of my dress when my mum was getting a little frustrated with it. Wendy also had an 'emergency' kit with her that included tread and needle, tissues, pins, basically anything that if you needed it she had. I informed Geoff that my brother was several autistic and it was important to me that I get photos of him being himself and not pressured into anything for particular photos. Geoff completely understood and got my brother to look at the camera, but let him be himself, which made the photos that much more special for me. Geoff even grabbed some photos of my brother 'stimming' during a lantern send off, which to me was perfect. For our wedding we had a tight time schedule due to our venue and my wish not to see my husband before the ceremony. We were nervous how that would play with the photographer, but Geoff and Wendy completely took care of what we could and couldn't do before and after the ceremony. It ended up working perfectly. Portrait gallery might cost a little more than some of the other photography companies we looked at, but the services that are included in the price and Geoff and Wendy's personalities are completely worth it.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Alicia P

Geoff and Wendy did an amazing job with our wedding photos. From the moment we booked with them, Geoff always responded right away to all my questions, they were absolutely amazing to work with. Geoff also did our engagement pictures and was very helpful throughout the entire... Read More process. They were easy to communicate with and so much fun to work with which made capturing our special day so much easier. About 1 week before the wedding Geoff and I came up with a timeline for the day of which made the process and our wedding day very efficient and he kept things moving along throughout the night. We were able to see some pictures as soon as the day after the wedding! The pictures were way better than we ever imagined. They work hard and care so much about capturing all the perfect moments. Thank you both so much for capturing our wedding day so perfectly. We highly recommend Geoff & Wendy!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Meghan M

Geoff and Thom were amazing to work with. Geoff had about 70 photos online the morning after our wedding. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos. We worked with Geoff before the wedding to make a list of photos that we wanted, and he touched base with us throughout the... Read More night making sure we were getting what we wanted. They worked great as a team and also independently making sure the day was captured. Geoff would pull us aside once and while to get photos together. He was also quick when he did so, allowing us to get back to the party. Both photographers worked well with our videographer as well. We got many compliments on our photographers from guests.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emilie M

We could not be more pleased with our experience with the Portrait Gallery. Geoffrey runs a great business and has great staff working with him. We had Jay photograph our wedding, and every photo was beautiful. We cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Elizabeth F

Thank you so much for capturing our wedding beautifully! What a lovely husband and wife team to work with! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brett G

Geoff and Wendy from the Portrait Gallery were exceptional! Friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible in every facet of planning and capturing our big day! The pictures were breathtaking to say the least, and free downloads for our guests? Could not ask for better service!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Melissa F

We had Thom for our photographer and he was incredible! He was so flexible and energetic. He caught every moment beautifully. He was so great with all the kids at our wedding, making them laugh and photo ready! We are thankful to him for helping us hold onto our memories... Read More forever!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Brianna R

Portrait gallery did an amazing job with our wedding! Jay was snapping photos at every turn so nothing was missed! He was very ameniable to schedule changes and also working with a videographer. It was a dream team! We are so happy with our photos ,which were very quick to get... Read More back to us. We can't thank you guys enough:)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

We saw Geoff and Wendy at every bridal show that we attended, and saw numerous pieces of their amazing work. I would highly recommend Geoff as a photographer! Geoff took our engagement photos at his barn and beam location/outside and they came out wonderful. On our wedding day... Read More he made sure to get incredible pictures despite the rain. I have nothing but positive things to say. Geoff was very attentive to emails, flexible with date and times, very professional and organized, and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything the way we wanted. Geoff was very willing to take any suggested pictures as well, and met with us a few weeks before the wedding to make sure we got pictures with everyone we wanted on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kelly L

Hiring Geoffrey and Wendy was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! Their professionalism, efficiency, and talent is just amazing. They were so easy to work with and delivered such beautiful pictures that captured every moment of our special... Read More day.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Amy B

Portrait Gallery was amazing! Geoffrey did an incredible job with our engagement shoot and our wedding. The pictures are beyond beautiful!!! He took so many pictures in such a short time and they are all perfection!!!! He was such a pleasure to work with. Very communicative... Read More and prompt. Would highly recommend portrait gallery!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Michelle B

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Geoffrey. From the very beginning, Geoffrey was extremely easy to communicate with via email which was VERY important to us since we are from New Jersey! I fell in love with Geoffrey's portfolio online and... Read More knew, without a doubt, he was the right photographer for our special day. He was kind enough to even send us an actual album of a wedding he had done at our venue and, again, it was so impressive! On our wedding day last month, Geoffrey and his wife, Wendy, were absolutely amazing. They took EVERY single picture we had requested and more! Our guests LOVED the photobooth setup they provided and had a great time with it. They also worked SO well with our other vendors as well. The pictures themselves came out better than we ever could have imagined. The poses, angles, and lighting Geoffrey utilized couldn't have been more perfect. We simply could not recommend Geoffrey (and Wendy!) more!! Thank you, Geoffrey!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Brittany C

From start to finish, working with Geoff & Wendy was an absolute JOY! I had the pleasure of meeting them both at a bridal show, and upon reviewing their portfolio decided to book immediately. Geoff was very thorough in assisting us in creating a list of photos for the wedding... Read More day to ensure he knew what all of our "must haves" were. Geoff took the time to scope out our venues ahead of time, and was very knowledgeable about great photo ops in the area. They really made sure to make everything flow so well, and were VERY prompt at providing photos, and clear with communication. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Rachel W

Thom was amazing!!! He photographed our wedding at Jay peak. He rolled with all or the punches including rain at the top of the tram, missing bridesmaid and was energetic and so much fun!! We loved having Thom as a part of our big day! He memorized all of the wedding party and... Read More immediate family names prior to the wedding and everyone loved him! Thom even offered to stay 3.5 hour longer than agreed upon time! Due to timing of the wedding and weather we had improvise, and Thom was on top of it. We are so happy and thankful for Thom and the portrait gallery. Could not have asked for a more perfect fit! Thank you so much portrait gallery for capturing the best ever!! We will cherish the pictures and memories for our lifetime! Rachel & Jeff Look 7/15/17

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kendra S

Geoff & Wendy were amazing to work with. They have an eye for beauty, for detail and captured every moment perfectly. I even had a preview (75 pictures!) less than 24 hours after my wedding. These are two wonderfully talented photographers and I absolutely recommend them to... Read More everyone. Geoff & Wendy- thank you for capturing our day so perfectly. We can't say enough.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Samantha A

Wendy kept me laughing the whole time and made sure I felt comfortable during my photos. She captured my sense of humor perfectly. Geoff did a great job setting up the shots and making sure everything looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Laura H

Geoff and Wendy were absolutely amazing to work with! They were so easy to communicate with, especially since we are out of state and were not able to meet in person with them to plan everything. They are such kind people and made capturing our special day so much easier. It... Read More was so nice to feel that they cared about our day and were enjoying and sharing in our happiness. Picking a photographer was something that I wanted to make sure I put thought into because the photos are one of the only tangible things you have left from your day, and I am so happy with my choice of Portrait Gallery! They have created beautiful memories that will last a lifetime, not only for us, but for our friends and family. I cannot thank them enough for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jessica O

Geoff and Wendy were amazing on our special day. We were planning our wedding from the West Coast and he was flexible with meeting and easy to communicate with from afar. The pictures were beautiful of course, but more importantly, Geoff was extremely efficient with our... Read More timeline. He kept things moving and made sure the photographs didn't get in the way of the fun. Thank you both so much for capturing our wedding day so perfectly.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Anna K

Geoff did an amazing job with out wedding photos! He was extremely attentive from the moment I contacted him, and he responded to all my questions/concerns leading up to our wedding day within the hour. I had many questions, and Geoff was always reassuring me about his answers,... Read More which made me feel even more comfortable on our wedding day. He made sure to go through the entire day with me several times to make sure he got all the photos we wanted. On the day of, Geoff showed up at the exact time he planned, and not only did he get all the pictures we wanted, but he was also was very patient with our large family! Geoff helped capture the best day of our lives, and we are very grateful that we were able to work with him!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Nada G

Geoff was awesome! We hired him for our wedding and from the minute I contacted him until now, he has been absolutely wonderful. As someone with a Type A personality, I appreciate his responsiveness to emails and calls and have complete trust in him. That was the first thing... Read More that impressed me. I knew from looking at previous photos, that he was a great photographer, but even I did not expect that our wedding photos would turn out so spectacular. On more than one occasion, people have commented that they look like they could be an advertisement...that's how amazing they turned out. On the day of our wedding, before he arrived, he had already checked out the area and knew where some great photo spots were. He was on time and was a total professional. The photos were my biggest concern, as those are really the only thing you can look back on from a wedding, and I could not be happier. I LOVE them! I made the best decision in choosing Geoff to be our photographer and I highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Sheila M

Geoff McLoughlin did absolutely fantastic work with our Wedding photography. He is both very creative and well organized at the same time. Our prework with him left us feeling totally confident that he would expertly cover all aspects of our Wedding events. We were quickly... Read More impressed with the range of picture/album packages and the mix and match component flexibility available. Our pre wedding day pictures (including creative "ring" poses) gave us a great sampling of what to expect. Geoff followed the photo shoot plan perfectly including shots starting at the Bride's house, the full Church ceremony (before , during and after), post ceremony grouped shops of family and friends, unique Bride and Groom pics at beautiful historic and fall foliage venues and all the aspects of our reception including use of a photo booth for many fun shots. We've shared web site based wedding photo link with extended family and many friends. We and all of them are totally impressed with the great range and high quality of the photos from Geoff. We received many "wow" compliments which clearly reflect his expertise. The poses and candid shots are really well thought out and attractively unique in many cases, the picture quality is excellent and the photo booth shots truly portray the fun we were having that day. In every way, Geoff did a great job and we are very pleased! We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Anne E

Geoff and Wendy were absolutely wonderful! Our photos turned out better than we possibly could have imagined and they captured so many amazing moments from our wedding day. Geoff and Wendy were efficient and professional as well as being friendly and fun, and we almost felt like... Read More we had known them forever. They made us feel totally at ease and they were more than willing to go to extra lengths to take some of the more tricky shots that we wanted. Our guests loved them too. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so special.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jenna P

Thank you so much Portrait Gallery for doing an amazing job with our wedding photos. My husband and I could not be any more pleased with the outcome. From the traditional shots to the arts ones and everything in between, it is impossible to pick even a few favorites! You do... Read More professional work while making it feel like you are part of the family.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Julie R

Renée was amazing and more than we ever could have asked for! Her photos were absolutely beautiful and she was so kind and fun. She made us feel incredibly comfortable! She was so efficient and had a lot of great ideas! She got all of the photos we asked for and even more!... Read More Renée is the best! Our photos were posted online and mailed to us on CD very quickly!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jennifer W

I thought Geoff did an amazing job with our engagement photos. I love how used natural light to shoot with! It made the photos soft and natural. Thom was our wedding photographer, and he was simply amazing! The photos came out perfectly and captured our aesthetic. I was very... Read More impressed that he took the time to learn our family members' names. Thom was a pleasure to work with, and additionally, he was professional, personable, and cordial. Thom helped us plan which pictures to take, and was flexible with any changes or requests on our wedding day. Thom also captured tons of candid shots. Thom was so helpful during the planning process and on our big day, that I just knew I made the right decision to have Portrait Gallery shoot my wedding! I highly recommend Geoff, Thom, and the rest of the Portrait Gallery team. They're definitely "The Knot's" top pick for a reason! Thank you so much.

Geoffrey McLoughlin

One of my earliest childhood memories is opening my grandmothers camp each spring. Our family has had this camp in Charlotte on the shores of Lake Champlain since the 1930s. I would always head for the old family photo albums. I was always memorized by the old photos. I loved looking back into my family history and seeing times past. I was especially fascinated that there was a time before I was born, and that I was not in it! Now, years later, the obsession continues! I love to capture a real moment, that otherwise would be gone. I can freeze time. For this generation and future ones to come!