Engagement

Digital Files, Photo + Video

935 Montauk Drive, Forked River, NJ (609) 242-8801

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Melissa M

I don't even know where to begin. Jason and his team (Matt and "Uncle" Jesse) were outstanding, OUTstanding. Between the 3 of them, we had every shot imaginable, almost 4,000 photos to go through! Photography is one of the most important aspects of a wedding, if not the most... Read More important, and we are so glad we went with Portraits by the Bay! Even our engagement shoot was awesome. We cannot wait to put together our wedding album and see how that comes out! Amazing I'm sure! Be sure to check out the beautiful wooden piece they do, that was the selling feature to us, very unique, unlike anything we've seen before. We will be contacting Jason again when it's time for maternity and family shots. Thanks so much, Portraits by the Bay!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Maura O

Portraits by the Bay is an amazing team to work with! Jason, and his team, are extremely professional, kind, and attentive. They are extremely artistic, and all of their wedding day photography ideas were gorgeous. We could not have been more pleased with how our photos came... Read More out. One is more beautiful than the next. Jason, and team, were also amazing with my family the day of the wedding. I have 2 step-sons, ages 5 and 6, and Jason managed to get them smiling throughout the day. They listened to all of my requests, and paid attention to the smallest details, which made for a lifetime of memories. They were truly a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed!

Maternity pictures

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 kim z

Jason provided us with maternity pictures on June 24, 2014. This was our very first professional pictures. Jason made us laugh and feel at ease. The pictures came out great and Jason caught some great unexpected moments. We are using the pictures in our thank you cards to our... Read More shower guests. We will be using portraits on the bay for our upcoming family pictures with our new baby. Def. a positive experience.

Hire Portraits By The Bay!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Alexa S

I am so very happy with my decision to hire Jason and his team to do the photography and videography for my wedding. Jason was recommended to me by my venue and also by a friend who wished she went with Jason instead of another photographer. Not only did Jason and his team... Read More make the picture taking fun (my bridal party loved him) but he also captured all the moments I had wanted and the photos are absolutely stunning!!! His artistic abilities are incredible. Jason's website does not showcase all of his many talents so I would absolutely recommend meeting with him so you are able to see all of his abilities, it is really quite impressive. Not only are his photos beautiful but Jason was also so helpful throughout the process, he helped me with the flow and timing of the day which was a HUGE help! You are getting the full package if you go with Portraits By The Bay, I can promise you they will go out of their way to make your photos beautiful!

Felt like a part of the bridal party!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Morgan F

Jason and Jesse did a great job photographing the wedding. We really enjoyed how they helped us get the best pictures. If you are looking for great photographers, with great personalities and skills to match, Portraits By The Bay is for you!

Incredible Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Kelly

We could never thank Jason enough for all he did to make our wedding as incredible as it was. He is beyond amazing and the photos that he took are unbelievable. We could not have asked for better pictures. He was able to capture the romance, magic and uniqueness of our day in... Read More such a way that it takes my breath away each time I look at them. We made the best choice when hiring Jason for our wedding and would ask him to photograph any other special event we have. Photos of your wedding day are extremely important, at least they were to us, and there is no doubt when it comes to Jason's talent. Thank you!! We could never say enough positive things about you and our pictures. We fall more in love with them each time we see them. Always, Kelly and Scott Atchison

Amazing Photography

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Meagan M

Jason & his crew from Portraits By the Bay were wonderful to work with! They are so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable. Their work is beautiful and creative! If you are looking for quality photography , this is it!!!! Thank you Jason for helping make our wedding day... Read More everything we dreamed!

a must

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Heather S

We could not be more pleased with our wedding photographer. Jason and his team were passionate about their work and we had a blast with them on our wedding day. Not to mention our pictures were fabulous and we can not wait to see our album.

Great Group!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Rachel R

I am more than happy with Portraits by the Bay. I first met their photographers at the LBI Wedding Roadshow in 2011 and immediately felt their passion for their work. From the beginning they have worked to find the best options for our budget without sacrificing service.... Read More Many guests commented on the professionalism they possessed. Our pictures look magical and we can not wait to get our photo album.

Amber

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Amber T

Portraits by the Bay take wonderful snapshots of those special moments. They took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. I would use them again, and recommend them as well. They are very professional and do good work. They do sometimes take a little long to... Read More respond, however, the work makes up for it.

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 jennifer m

No one else could've captured the moments of our wedding day like Jason and his team did - thanks so much guys!

Book Jason!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Alli W

Book them! You won't regret it. Jason and Seth are a great team -- not only are they both funny and easy to work with, but they are professional and extremely talented. Jason made my whole wedding day go smoothly (he's great with timing and working with other vendors), and I... Read More am grateful he traveled down to OBX to take my pictures, because anyone else would have paled in comparison. He's the best.

Thankful

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 alicia h

Jason and his team were wonderful. Very skilled photographers and have very cool, unique shots.

Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Jaclyn G

It was such a pleasure to work with Jason and his team. From beginning to end they were so easy to work with and I felt so comfortable on my wedding day. He captured the feeling of the day and the setting and we love with how all our pictures turned out!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Danielle D

From the day I met Jason I knew he would be the photographer I used for our wedding. His personality was just what we were looking for, as well as his photography style. He captured every moment of our wedding and gave us pictures beyond our expectations. People look at our... Read More pictures and are blown away. He is so easy to work with and listened to exactly what we wanted, while still making sure to give us the best possible outcome. After everything is over and you are left with the memories and pictures, make sure your pictures are a reflection of what your day was. Working with Jason has given us the opportunity to relive our wedding every day through the AMAZING pictures we have!

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Memories

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Erica Y

I wish I could upload a picture to show the pure amazingness of Peter from Portraits by the Bay. His photo-journalistic techniques lead to amazing shots that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He took over 1,000 pictures during our wedding and I love almost EVERY one of... Read More them. He listens to the bride/groom. As a photographer, he was open to my ideas and made sure to get those candid shots that I pointed out. I would hire Peter and Portraits By The Bay again if I had the opportunity! Also, If you are getting married at the beach be sure to take some sunset shots. The one's Peter took of me and my husband were breathtaking.

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Pamela V

Robert really captured great memories of our day. He got our must have photos done & when it came to the reception, he took mostly candids which was great! He captured everyone having a fantastic time and our wedding day as we remember it!

We got some beautiful shots!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kimberly w

Jason was great to work with. Very laid back and comfortable to be around (non intrusive). He took some beautiful shots that will last a lifetime!

Review for Portraits By The Bay

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa H

Portraits By the Bay was easy to work with and did everything I asked of them. They were awesome and I would recommend them to anyone.

Rating for Portraits By The Bay