Posh Life DJ Company

Washington DC, Northern Virginia & Maryland Area

Get Down To The Mixtape Of Your Life

Posh Life DJ Company is a new kind of boutique DJ entertainment provider, bringing a welcomed alternative to the traditional DJ companies of the Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland area. Founded and led by legendary DC nightclub DJ, Brian Sadiarin a.k.a. DJ Geometrix brings his 20+ years of professional experience directly to you and your event, and so will his one of a kind world class roster of DJs, who can capture the essence of your musical taste, personality, and style. We bring a unique party experience to you and your guests! Unparalleled to any other in the industry, the Posh Life DJ Company delivers a packed dance floor and creates lifelong memories with their once in a lifetime performance. PARTY MORE, SMILE MORE with the Posh Life DJ Company at your next event.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Washington, DC Washington DC, Northern Virginia & Maryland Area (202) 525-6055

Fun & Professional Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Maria F

Brian was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. As a couple who met out at the bars in DC and with a young group of friends who like to party, it was very important to us that we had a DJ who was an accomplished club DJ first and a wedding DJ second. Brian fit the... Read More bill perfectly and went above and beyond our expectations. Not only did Brian expertly mix a great mix of top 40, 80's classics and dance music, he also was an excellent MC for all of the normal wedding festivities. In addition, Brian's professional lighting system provided the perfect ambiance. Brian met with us before our event to go over all of the details and kept in touch with us throughout the entire process to make sure he got everything exactly the way we wanted it. It is now several months after our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun it was. We could not have asked for a better DJ!!

Best wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Rizza A

Brian provided services for us for our wedding. From the start he was organized and knowledgeable about his services. He was also very flexible when we wanted to make changes even when it was during the event. He catered to all of our needs, and listened to all of our music... Read More recommendations. The most important part is that all our friends praised us for such great music. And that's all possible by Posh Life Entertainment. Brian played till we were kicked out of our venue. One of my friends has already booked him for her wedding!

Book this guy! He's amazing!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 hanbit s

It was really awesome working with Brian! We had lots of odd requests that I bet usual marrying couples would not have asked (ie. planning funny games for guests...etc). But Brian pulled it off perfectly, and he was super organized! Honestly, I was really worried about how our... Read More reception was going to turn out since both my husband and I had a lot of floating ideas, but I was so relieved after meeting up with Brian! He did not leave out even one little detail that we discussed during our meetings, and we had an awesome wedding reception! Our guests have repeatedly came to us and told us how fun our wedding was! And not to mention, his DJing for the dance portion was phenomenal! I highly recommend him to anyone for wedding reception/parties!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Eva Christabel P

Our guests would not stop raving about our DJ on our wedding day. From the ceremony to the reception Brian had us and our guests satisfied! He kept the party going and really interacted with the crowd! Don’t look any further, for a DJ!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Ryan G

DJ Art was amazing, he did a wonderful job at our wedding. We were able to meet a few weeks before the wedding to go over what types of music we wanted to hear and he had a thoughtful and exhaustive survey. He used these survey inputs to craft the perfect song list which really... Read More kept the momentum going on the dance floor. He was able to expertly read the crowd and play songs accordingly while his announcements were great and clear! I would definitely recommend him again to anyone for any type of event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica J

Brian is a phenomenal DJ! Not only is he completely professional in everything he does from initial discussion, to contract negotiating, to day of presentation, he also took our requests and was able to make a playlist that kept our dance floor packed all night long! He is also... Read More very open to trying new things, like the "name that tune" game to decide which table went to the buffet next. Or helping us create a breakout surprise salsa dance during the father daughter dance that was amazing. We have a very broad taste in music. Brian expertly transitioned from bluegrass, country, Dance classics from the 70's-80s during dinner hour to Salsa, pop, rap from the 90s and beyond. He is genius at transitioning between songs so that our guests couldn't help but keep on dancing. He was the talk of the party. My legs hurt for days from dancing so hard. We highly recommend hiring Brian!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mario M

Brian was extremely professional and did a wonderful job. He was well organized and met with us on a few occasions to go over the logistics of he wedding. During the wedding day, he arrived early and had everything set up. He played great music and accommodated any and all of... Read More our needs. I would highly recommend Posh Life for any event, especially weddings.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Liz B

Brian was great! We first experienced his sweet jams at a friend's wedding. When it was our turn we were so behind on planning it was so great to have a DJ that was so easy to work with...we weren't 100% sure what we wanted / needed at first from a music set up and lighting... Read More standpoint, but Brian was so easy to work with and helped us figure out the best approach. Loved the questions he gave us to figure out what kind of music we were looking for and he did not disappoint day of, he kept the wedding moving along and most importantly kept everyone on the dance floor all night!! Awesome DJ for a great value!! Can highly recommend his services!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ayelet M

Brian was the BEST! We had an amazing time at our wedding reception and so much of it was because Brian knew exactly what to play when to keep the energy up all the way until the lights came on! We 100% would recommend Brian and even tried to think of more events we could host... Read More to hire him for!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kylie C

Brian was awesome! At our meeting he helped us pick the right "feel" for our venue, our guests, and ultimately our wedding through our song selections. He was also super helpful with our timeline and ensuring me had enough time to get all of the traditional dances/tributes we... Read More wanted to do. I got so many compliments on the party we had and it was all thanks to Brian and his DJ skills. Everyone was up and dancing the whole night! He played songs that catered to our eclectic crowd (20 yr olds and up) really well. We couldn't have picked a better DJ.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Melissa G

We loved having Posh Life Entertainment DJ our wedding - we received a ton of compliments on Brian! Working with him was easy and fun, and he had great suggestions along the way for music selections, the timeline for the evening and also photography ideas to get people out of... Read More their seats and on the dance floor. We couldn't be happier with how things went. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Alyssa S

Brian was an amazing DJ for our wedding and we highly recommend him for a wedding that's if you want your guests to have a great time. We met several months in advance and he was extremely professional and organized. He helped us with our reception timeline and we communicated... Read More throughout on any ideas and questions we had. He also made a lot of great suggestions which definitely helped us plan. The day of he was amazing! Many of our guests said it was the most fun they have had at our wedding and a large part of that was because he kept everyone dancing and moving on the dance floor thru out the night. We can't say more wonderful things about Brian.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kat L

Brian was amazing. We reached out based on a recommendation and we weren't disappointed. He was very helpful and professional during the planning process and when it came time for the wedding, he kept the party moving all night long. We received so many comments on how awesome... Read More he was. I even heard some comments of "best wedding DJ ever." :-) We agree!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kelly C

Brian was a joy to work with. I got a very good vibe from him the moment we met at our initial meeting and am so glad we chose him as our DJ. He's a very friendly and easy going guy and a true professional. He made a timeline of how things would proceed during our reception... Read More and was open to different suggestions. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to play during the dinner and during dancing. While he only played some of the songs we requested, he did a great job mixing the songs he played and kept everyone dancing all night long. Also, during our first dance, he made a small error of playing the full version of the song instead of the edited song we sent him, but it wasn't really a big deal. With all the emails he gets, it may have gone unseen. One great idea of his was to do a group photo with all guest attendees before we opened up the dance floor. That got everyone dancing once the music started! All of our friends praised our DJ afterwards.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jaclynn H

Brian was the DJ for our wedding at Herrington on the Bay and he was awesome! Great to work with, fun and very entertaining. Extremely organized and easy to work. Listened to what we wanted and truly delivered. Helped make our wedding day the best day ever! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 katie H

Brian had everyone dancing all night! I would absolutely recommend him to any of our friends.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Cynthia J

Brian was an absolute joy to work with. I met with five different DJ's and Brian was the first one I met with during my search. He left such an impression on me during our meeting and set the bar extremely high for all the other DJs I met with afterwards. I could not stop... Read More comparing the DJs to my meeting with Brian. I found that all the other DJs where not listening to my needs and unfortunately many seemed more like prom DJs or very outdated DJs that did not appreciate good music. My gutt was right about Brian and I and my husband could not be happier with our choice. Brian with his experience as DJ Geometrix brought the energy and experience I wanted for my guests. Everyone I spoke to after the wedding could not stop saying how much fun they had at our wedding and that the music was fantastic. With Brian you cannot go wrong, he will keep your guests out on the dance floor, no matter what age. Lastly, Brian really knew how to listen to my requests. He knew exactly what I was shooting for at the wedding in terms of music and since I had a bicultural wedding, he worked really well with me to make sure that we had a good balance of music from both cultures. He is the best in DC and I have worked with various DJs in the past for other events, and have been present at various weddings in DC with other DJs, and no one comes close to being as great as Brian was at our wedding. The reviews do not lie, he is outstanding.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Elyse T

My friend recommended Brian to us to perform DJ service on our wedding. Brian is very friendly, flexible, and easy to work with. He is also reasonably priced and was professional on the wedding day. Since he has DJ-ed at our venue many times, he also provided some insights and... Read More suggestions for the venue which were very helpful.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Casey T

Brian was incredible to work with, from our initial consultation through the big event. He was accommodating, patient, and very experienced. He gave great advice and managed all aspects of the MC responsibilities flawlessly, especially keeping our guests out on the dance floor... Read More for the entire evening. Truly outstanding work - we had many guests say he was their favorite wedding DJ ever, and several expressed wanting to book him for their wedding in the future.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

If you want to feel like your wedding is in movie you see on a tv and you want your guests to shout "THIS IS MY SONG" every minute, you HAVE to book Brian as your DJ! We have a wild group of friends that LOVES good music and the club vibes! There was not a moment during our... Read More wedding from the ceremony music to the last song that he wasn't 100% dedicated to our day. If you want a DJ that understands the flow of a wedding day, you have to go with Brian. He was so accommodating and enthusiastic about our ideas and song choices. Brian also has a special trick to get EVERY SINGLE GUEST on the dance floor, but you will have to inquire with him first to find out! :)

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Rachel S

Hands down, five stars for this guy. Brian (the owner) really knows how to throw a party. We had guests of all ages at our wedding, and every single person was on the dance floor at some point during the night. He incorporated all of our song selections seamlessly, and read the... Read More crowd well. We had so many people say that our reception was the best they've ever been to, and I honestly believe that credit goes to Brian. We had several people ask for his name afterward.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Jessica O

Brian was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He had great suggestions and was patient with us when we weren't 100% sure what we wanted. And most importantly, he was reliable. Always showed up on time and responded to questions quickly. We would definitely hire again.... Read More Thank you Brian!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Leslie D

Look no further for the best DJ! You have found him right here.. Awesome!! Thank you πŸ†

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jen L

Brian is not only a great DJ, he's also a great wedding advisor. He was the only DJ who offered to actually meet with me in person, not just to sign a contract, but to go through the ENTIRE wedding timeline...twice. Brian really wants to make sure your wedding is fun and runs... Read More smoothly for your guests. He gave me great advice based on what he's seen work and not work. More importantly, he was very nice about it (which is so rare in any line of customer service anymore!). I actually changed our timeline and some of the "big" moments based on his recommendations. On the day of the wedding, he worked seamlessly with the pastor, videographer and other musicians when it came to the sound needs. And when it was time for the party, he did a great job - everyone obviously had an awesome time. Thank you!!

Memorable Party

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Greg B

Brian was an amazing DJ. With very little direction from us he kept the party going all night. The guests raved about the great time they had dancing the night away. Brian made the whole process easy and was very personable. We would highly recommend Posh Life Entertainment to... Read More anyone looking for a good DJ.

Brian Sadiarin

Brian Sadiarin a.k.a. DJ Geometrix was a staple in the D.C. nightlife scene, regularly performing and holding residencies at every major nightclub & lounge in the city. Winning numerous national DJ competitions early in his career gained him recognition as Breakthrough DJ of the Year by The Scene Magazine as well as listed as one of the Best DJs in D.C. by the City Paper and The Washington Post. Now retired from the club life, he has made the transition to owning his own private events company and using his nightclub experience to rock dance floors at weddings, corporate events & parties.