Floral Design and Specialty Linen Rentals

Posh Peony is an event design studio located in Southern California that prides itself in producing creative and unforgettable environments for any wedding or social affair. Specializing in floral, linen, and design, we strive to style and deliver each and every client an event beyond their expectat

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8237 Rochester Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA (626) 817-3843

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lyndsay B

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate yet romantic wedding. From the very moment I met with Christina she saw my vision even more clearly than I saw it myself. Once I clearly communicated what it was I wanted, instead of trying to push extras on us like most other vendors we... Read More worked with, she did the complete opposite and told us there were some things we actually didn't need in order to stay in line with our vision. On top of her creative genius and professionalism, she and Joanna were always available to us. The day of our wedding my day of coordinator was late and the tables and chairs she made us order from her preferred vendor did not show up until the time cocktail hour was set to start. Christina and her team worked quickly with our families to unload and set up the dining room. I can not thank she and her team enough for saving our reception. She went above and beyond what she needed to do, and on top of it, she didn't even tell me so that we could enjoy our wedding day. I cannot say enjoy great things about Posh Peony! Their work is extraordinarily beautiful and I would recommend them to anyone in need of a florist!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Angela H

What can I say? I had the pleasure of working with Cristina and her team and they are truly amazing. Cristina is such a sweet, creative, and knowledgeable person. She helped me create the wedding of my dreams. I absolutely loved my floral arrangements, they were absolutely... Read More gorgeous. Choosing Posh Peony for my florist was the best decision I made for my wedding. My husband and I loved working with Cristina and Joanna. They kept me informed throughout the whole process and notified me about anything that needed my attention. Cristina and her team's hard work and dedication to make sure my wedding was absolutely perfect was definitely apparent. They were very meticulous and incredibly detailed with the design they had helped me create. Cristina, Joanna, and the Posh Peony team are genuinely good, caring, and hard working. If you want a top notch design team and florists to give you a wedding of your dreams, I highly recommend Cristina and her team at Posh Peony.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanie L

We just had our wedding Oct. 15, 2016. I first stumbled onto Posh Peony through Yelp and because of the overwhelming reviews, decided to contact them. Cristina made things simple and she was prompt with her communications. I never had difficulty getting a hold of her or her... Read More assistant, Joanna. Both ladies were wonderful to work with. Cristina took a very undeveloped vision and ideas of what I was looking for and turned them into masterpieces. Her knowledge about flowers and plants is astounding and when it came time to find accents and fillers, she made suggestions according to the time of year and what would be available and looking their best. I had hoped there would be some centerpieces left over that guests wouldn't take but they turned out to be gorgeous and were snatched up. Due to the delicate nature of our centerpieces, Cristina wanted to design them on site the day of the event. I was nervous about the time constraints but she pulled it off; a true professional and artist. I highly recommend Cristina, you get so much more for what you pay for and definitely won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 victoria t

Cristina beyond exceeded my ideas for my rustic theamed wedding, the floral pieces she put together in the hall brought the room to life. She even added extra pieces with her left over flowers to areas that were empty . my husband and i forgot about few signs that we forgot to... Read More mention during our meeting with Christina and during her set up she added florals to those signs, That showed my husband and i how much she truly puts her heart into her business to make her customers happy and in love with her work. We can't thank her enough for the beautiful work she did for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kaitlyn H

I just got married a week ago and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of! A big part of how beautiful it was, was due to Cristina. I told her I wanted a rustic "airy" feel and she exceeded my expectations. She made the most romantic arch that we got married under and... Read More beautiful bouqets/center pieces. Not to mention this was all in the midst of her just having a newborn baby! I don't know how she does it. I highly recommend Cristina, she will not disappoint! :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Celestie D

I knew I wanted to go to Posh Peony when I saw her work from a friend's wedding. I wanted to work with someone that would help make the florals and design of the wedding run smooth. Her company was just that! I went in for an in depth consultation going over colors, venues,... Read More styles and vision that I wanted. Mind you I can be very indecisive but she made it work so well! It was so easy to contact her with a very quick response. She never left me wondering "I hope that got my message." With sample day I knew I wasn't very specific on types of flowers or colors but just something that was nice and stayed within the budget. Right when Cristina brought out the centerpiece I immediately told her it's perfect. How did you get inside my brain haha! I wanted something colorful with maybe bits of greenery and she did amazing! The day of the wedding was so stress-free I didn't have to worry about anything. They were completely on top of it. Seriously, if you want to go to someone that will put your mind at ease on your wedding day and give you the most gorgeous florals and design for your wedding or any event, you need to set up an appointment with her! You'll fall in love her personality and professionalism. I did and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Brenda F

I got married last summer and had the delight of Posh Peony Floral and Event Design at my wedding. Christina was very professional and creative. She took the time to listen to my ideas and was able to identify what I was looking for. On the day of my wedding, I had nothing to... Read More worry about because I knew I was in good hands. The flowers and design exceeded my expectations. My wedding was beautiful! Christina and her crew went above and beyond and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Raleigh D

Cristina is truly amazing. She was the floral designer for my wedding at Mount Palomar Winery. She took my vision and created something truly stunning. I was in awe of her creations. I never actually met her in person, we communicated via FaceTime and email. She was always... Read More prompt to reply to me, even when she was pregnant and after the birth of her baby too! I changed a couple things last minute and she was very accommodating. I got so many compliments on her work and I could not be more happy that I picked her to design our wedding. Her work is breathtaking, extremely high quality and her attention to detail is remarkable. You will truly not be disappointed if you book Cristina. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Keyla E

My sisters had their wedding florals done by Cristina from Posh Peony. I am the last to get married in my family. When it came time to choose who would do my flowers, my mom said to me "trust me , you need to get your flowers done by Cristina." Of course, mom is always right! My... Read More bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful and lush!!! As well as my table arrangements . My colors for my wedding were Dusty blue with gold accents. Cristina used the most beautiful Hydrangeas with the perfect shade of blue, along with other beautiful flowers such as roses and garden roses in ivory and champagne. I also had her put flowers on my cake and it came out exactly how I had envisioned it. Cristina was great to work with and very professional . She is so sweet and will work with you to bring your vision to life!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Donna S

Cristina was absolutely amazing, everyone has commented on how wonderful the flowers were. My bouquet was stunning. Cristina and I never actually met and everything was done over email and phone and she completely grasped the look I was aiming for. She is a lovely lady to work... Read More with and I loved the fact she asked me if I wanted to donate my flowers to a hospice after the event - so someone else was able to benefit from her beautiful work. All of our guests said how wonderful our flowers were and how much they complimented the venue and our style of wedding. Thank you Cristina you were amazing! x

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Stefanie P

I was completely anxious about planning my wedding so I put my MOH in charge. Picking my flowers was one of the few details I was responsible for. I panicked. Posh Peony was recommended by another friend and I don't regret it. Cristina was an absolute doll and made the... Read More process painless. My flowers were beautiful and there is nothing I would change about my bouquets, sweet heart table or center pieces. It was a dream come true and I am thankful for her gift and patience.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Allison L

Our dream wedding became a reality because of Cristina and her team. We married in Temecula on July 22nd 2017, but since we live up in LA all of our planning and coordinating took place over the phone. I could tell from seeing photos of her work that Cristina is a pro and I... Read More knew I could just trust her completely with my vision. She went above and beyond for us, and I still tear up thinking about how gorgeous our flowers were. I told her I wanted an etherial vibe that looked like the secret garden. She more than delivered. Thank you, Cristina, for making our wedding SO beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

Christine and her team at Posh Peony helped create my daughter's dream wedding... absolutely and completely. From the moment we met Christine, she showed genuine concern and caring for every vision my daughter had for her wedding day. Christine guided us to floral ideas and... Read More arrangements that would fulfill the bride's wishes, but still kept the budget very manageable. I personally appreciated that Christina set up a monthly payment schedule for us. This made it easy to control and afford excellence. As the planning progressed and the number of arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres changed, Christina worked with us every step of the way. The day of our mock up stands out to me. I was expecting a few flower samples. Instead we got full arrangements that were gorgeous. That day I could see how much genuine interest and love Christine has for her brides and grooms. She was so proud to make my daughter's dreams come true. All the ceremony flowers were simply amazing. When guests walked into the reception, those arrangements were stunning. It was a spectacular moment. Without one single reservation, I would recommend Christina and Posh Peony to anyone planning the perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Amber N

Cristina did an amazing job! She took my ideas and vision to the next level. As soon as I walked into the venue, I was soooo overjoyed to see the outcome. I am beyond happy with how the decor and florals turned out. My bouquet was perfection. We got tons of compliments on how... Read More beautiful our wedding was. If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything about it. =)

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Sydney B

I had a full 2 years to plan my wedding with my fiance being overseas. Cristina was so patient in helping us plan early on and really helped us develop a look that matched both the venue and my vision for my wedding day. She made gorgeous centerpieces and an out of this world... Read More flower wall that filled the whole ballroom with the sweet aroma of garden roses. She is incredibly talented and I would recommend her to any bride out there looking for an awesome floral designer.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Heather F

WOW WOW WOW!! Cristina was just so easy to work with and completely understood the vision we wanted for our extravagant wedding at The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach. Her and her team absolutely made our wedding. The amount of time and detail put into our giant floral... Read More displays and bouquets was amazing. We got SO many compliments on their beautiful work. People were shocked and how huge and beautiful our flowers were. They even had flowers in the chandeliers! It was just unbelievably amazing and you shouldn't think twice about hiring Posh Peony as your florist!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Rebecca C

Cristina of Posh Peony is beyond amazing. She is not only talented but completely professional. We recently worked together on a gorgeous wedding at Mission Inn. She arrived on time with her team and they transformed the tables into complete beauty. My Bride was ecstatic with... Read More the look of her day and the florals/rentals provided by Cristina. Not only is Cristina a very talented creative person, she is extremely organized, friendly and kind hearted. She will go above and beyond for you, her client, to make sure you have a fabulous experience. I love working with her and can't wait for a successful future of gorgeous events.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Panteha A

Simply phenomenal. That is the only phrase I can use to describe the floral arrangements that Posh Peony created for our wedding. I talked to a lot of florists before meeting Cristina and I knew the minute I met her that she'd be our florist. She's calm, creative, and has a... Read More sheer talent for art. In addition to that, she's patient and answered my never-ending emails and requests for changes to the original plan. When we walked into the reception room on the day of the wedding, we were simply overwhelmed with how she brought to life the vision I had for the flowers. But Cristina does more than create beautiful flowers. We wanted to donate our flowers after the wedding in order to help brighten up other people's days, and Cristina went out of her way to make this happen. She and her team at Posh Peony volunteered their time and energy to redesign our wedding flowers into 75 new arrangements, which were then delivered to a convalescent hospital in San Bernardino. Hopefully the flowers helped brighten up some people's days as much as they did ours. If you're looking for a floral company that not only does beautiful work but is also staffed by people with hearts of gold, make sure to give them a call.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Jessica M

Cristina and her team really are as good as it gets when it comes to creating your wedding to fit your style and personality. When I met Cristina for the first time I had been following her on Instagram for about a year. She truly has a gift and a style that many others do not... Read More compare to. At our meeting she was very attentive and creative in taking my ideas that I had brought to her and bring them to life in a way that I could have never imagined. My guests were not only complimenting me on how gorgeous my wedding was but specifically how amazing all my floral arrangements looked. I could not thank Cristina and her team enough for all that they did throughout the entire process (I ask a lot of questions and they were always on top of responding quickly and answering every detail question I had) but also for the amazing job that they did the day of my wedding. If you are reading this review and looking for an event designer please don't bother looking any further. Posh Peony will not only be the best decision you could make for your wedding but I promise they will exceed your expectations. Thank you Posh Peony! You guys are the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kiah K

I was a destination bride, planning a wedding in Temecula, CA all the way from San Antonio, TX. Needless to say, I relied heavily on social media and online reviews when I booked all my vendors. Cristina/Posh Peony immediately floated to the top of my list when I was looking for... Read More a florist/stylist. After I talked to her on the phone, I immediately knew I had to book her. She was on top of it: she sent me a sketch of her vision the evening after we talked and gave me recommendations on how I can get the most bang for my buck without compromising the overall aesthetic of her design. All throughout the planning process, she was quick to respond to emails and accommodated all my requests (even the last minute major additions to the florals). To top it all off, when we met her during our design consult/mock up session, she was the sweetest ever. On our wedding day...where do I even begin? Everything was a dream! From the eucalyptus garland, our personal florals to the sweetheart table, our table centerpieces, etc - SHE ROCKED IT! #micdrop Thank you, Cristina and team, for making me the happiest bride ever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Heyward V

A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE I WAS REFERRED TO CHRISTINA AND FIVE OTHER WEDDING PLANNERS FROM MY WEDDING VENUE. AT FIRST I WAS A LITTLE RELUCTANT; BUT SHE EASED AWAY THAT RELUCTANCE. SHE PROMISED MY WIFE A VISION OF BEAUTY, AND ON OUR WEDDING DAY THAT’S WHAT SHE DELIVERED. SHE... Read More DELIVERED FLAWLESS BEAUTY. HER PORTFOLIO OF DESIGNS DOES NOT DO THE REAL THING JUSTICE. MR. HEYWARD VANLUE

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 vanessa m

Cristina was a joy to work with! She accommodated our budget and worked with me to design the perfect floral arrangements. The décor was the highlight of my ceremony and I still get compliments more than 2 years later! Her designs leave a lasting effect on your wedding. I... Read More highly recommend her to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Taylor S

You will NOT find better than Christina!!! Posh peony is top notch from start to finish. She did my floral for my wedding as well as my linens and decor and she is FLAWLESS. I would and have recommended her ten times over again.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lindsey K

Cristina and Posh Peony exceeded my expectations for our wedding day flowers. She was able to take my few ideas and build them into the entire theme flawlessly. She is extremely talented and made the day that much more exciting. Thank you, Cristina!

Cristina is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Erica R

My husband and I got married at Mount Palomar Winery on August 22 and Cristina did our florals and they were incredible! I wanted a flower arch at the alter and we discussed the look of it a lot leading up to the day and it turned out PERFECT! It was as though Cristina was able... Read More to see the vision I had in my head and bring it all to life - so unbelievable! I had quite a few changes the months leading up to the wedding since I booked her a year out, and she handled everything so gracefully. Nothing I requested was a problem and she made the adjustments and gave suggestions to work within my budget so quickly. She was simply a pleasure to work with and is just an unbelievably talented individual! I would highly recommend Cristina and Posh Peony, she is simply the BEST!

Cristina Barragan

Cristina Barragan, is the Chief Creative Officer behind Posh Peony, a full service floral design company based out of Los Angeles. She is also the founder of the Create Féte Collective, a community comprised of event designers around the world and Composed Workshop. Her defined style is mixed with luxury lush florals and loose organic textures.She enjoys working with clients who not only adore flowers, but also love to personalize their events and create environments that evoke the senses. Cristina has been published in well renowned publications like Style Me Pretty and Green Wedding Shoes.