A unique, luxury experience - tailored for you!

PreauxFace is an elite on-location makeup & hair team based in New Orleans. Our award-winning artists have over a decade of experience gaining national recognition in the beauty industry. Not only specializing in bridal and special event makeup, but also in film, television, editorial and celebrity. We only use the most distinguished and professional cosmetics from premiere brands such as Tom Ford, NARS, Chanel, and many others. Advanced artistry and exceptional client service is the heart of PreauxFace - our attention to detail is what sets us apart from the rest. Let us help you customize an unforgettable look that reflects the tone of your wedding and suits your individuality, while enhancing your natural beauty. Enjoy without ever having to leave the comfort of your home or hotel!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

3501 Tchoupitoulas St., New Orleans, LA Gulf Coast Region & Beyond (504) 264-2117
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Annika L

I honestly don't even have adequate words for how incredible the PreauxFace team is! I planned my wedding in New Orleans from Rhode Island, and from first contact, I knew Everett and his team were the ones for me. They accommodated my destination wedding needs by doing a trial... Read More on a Saturday night, no problem. They were highly professional, great at communication throughout, prompt and worked around my changing wedding day beauty schedule. Aside from all that amazigness, they are beyond talented. I have never felt more beautiful. The trial made me feel confident and comfortable in their skills and like I was in good hands. And on the wedding day, after throwing Nina (hair goddess) a hair change and "more drama" to Everett, they knocked it out of the park. And my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law looked incredible. I've never seen a group of bridesmaids each look so gorgeous. The team met and exceeded every girls' expectation and they looked beyond beautiful. On top of all that, they are so kind, sweet, and fun to be with. My only wish is that I could become a real-housewife so that I could have a reason for the PreauxFace team to be my glamsquad.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah T

BOOK THEM NOW! If I could give them 10 stars I would. They were so amazing professionally and personally. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and couldn't stop raving. I thought that my hair and makeup looked amazing during my trial, but they outdid themselves for... Read More the wedding. Everyone looked and felt so amazing-and all the makeup lasted through hot weather and hours of dancing. PreauxFace was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding, and i'll have pictures forever to prove that.

2017-04-18T11:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah!

PreauxFace Is Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 kate g

We had Everett Brannon with PreauxFace do the makeup for my wedding, and it was outstanding. We had a bride, 2 moms, and 5 bridesmaids so 8 folks total. It was my treat to the girls to get their make-up done, and they loved every minute of it. He made every, single face... Read More absolutely beautiful. For my bridal makeup, it lasted all night long. I was up until 5am the next morning dancing and partying with our friends, and still looked fierce. My lips lasted until at least midnight and it was applied at 4:30pm. My skin looked flawless, and the eyes just glammed out of control. I went for a "me but better" natural-type look, and had bridesmaids with a range of smoky eyes, to natural, and other styles they wanted. He did them all flawlessly. The range of style for each girl, while still being cohesive was incredible. I highly recommend using this vendor. We had a great time, literally all day together too.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Laura L

PreauxFace was amazing from beginning to end and worth every penny. My sister got married in New Orleans last year, and they did such an outstanding job for her that I decided to bring them to RI for my own wedding rather than waste time and money going through more trials when... Read More I knew they were a sure thing. They use the most beautiful makeup and luxurious products and my entire bridal party looked and felt amazing, but they time and attention they gave to me as the bride was great. I looked exactly how I hoped I would on my wedding day. They are true "preuxs" and I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Yolanda B

I love, love, love this team!! My initial contact was with Everett who was very quick to respond and extremely nice. After researching other makeup/hair artists, I decided on PreauxFace for my wedding. I made contact with Lana. I had some major changes in my bridal party and... Read More she worked with me and rearranged the contract so that I would not lose out. I then met hairstylist Dylan for my preview session. I love Dylan. One of the nicest and sweetest guy you will ever meet. During my preview session I felt like I was catching up with old friends. They all made me feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding, they all arrived on-time (actually earlier) with their equipment and ready to get to work. My bridal party loved them. In the end, everyone looked beautiful. My make-up looked beautiful and lasted all day long. I cannot say enough about PreauxFace. If you are looking to look stunning on your special day and work with a wonderful group of artists, this is your team!! Such a pleasure…

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nikki M

Everett and team were amazing to work with! Like others, I was planning a wedding in NOLA from Houston, so I really had to trust my vendors. I had never hired hair and makeup before, so naturally I was quite hesitant and frankly, confused about what I wanted. After a long phone... Read More call Everett calmed my fears and when we met for a trial, the result was more than I could have ever asked for. He and his team were on time the day of the wedding and immediately got to work on all 7 girls, including two moms, one of which was trying her best to get out of having anyone touch her hair and face. Even she loved her results and everyone's hair/makeup lasted ALL night. Ladies and Gents - the Preauxface team is awesome and I couldn't sing their praises more.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Janet Z

As the not-so-young mother of the bride, I was very nervous about getting my hair and makeup done. I secretly thought I'd have to redo everything myself. That was before I met the unbelievably talented Everett and Nina! Everett put me at ease immediately; it was obvious that he... Read More was a consummate professional, and he is just so sweet! I honestly have never felt so beautiful as I did when Everett and Nina worked their magic. My skin looked perfect-like I was many yeas younger, and not "made up". And my thin, fine hair looked gorgeous! I got so many compliments! I want to adopt Everett and take him with me wherever I go. PeauxFace is the best!

2017-04-05T16:28:46 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure work with you and your family for Meryl's wedding! Of course you know to call me the next time you are in New Orleans and we'll take good care of you ;) Thank you! Everett

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kristin H

Updating my review now that the big day is behind us. Everett and his team made everyone look like a million bucks the day of our wedding. My look was even better the day of then it was on my trial, and I couldn't picture hair or make-up getting any better at my trial. They... Read More were patient, fun, kept all relaxed and were so kind. My bridal suite was chaos with 6 little flower girls running around but they kept the tone of the room relaxed and enjoyable and went above and beyond to please not just the women but the flower girls, too! Leaving my first of two reviews for PF because I am still two weeks away from my wedding date! However, I just had my hair and make-up trial and was so blown away I wanted to leave a review now. I brought Everett and Nina my aspirational look for hair and make-up and they totally nailed it. I left feeling so confident in how my wedding day beauty plan would go. Since I am traveling from Chicago to New Orleans, it was important for me to find that confidence. They promptly shared pics of my trial, along with notes of what was used so that we can ensure a similar look can be achieved on the big day. Since sharing some of my trial pics with my bridal party back home in Chicago, everyone is looking forward to getting pampered by PreauxFace the day of our wedding.

2017-03-07T12:06:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kristin! We cannot wait until the wedding to recreate the stunning makeup and hair that you wore during the preview session. We'll see you soon! Best, Everett

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Darby Y

Preaux Face is the real deal for makeup and hair artistry. I planned a destination wedding in New Orleans all the way from San Diego. I chose Preaux Face because they were so easy to work with from a distance and assured me my wedding day beauty was in good hands. All of my... Read More bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and makeup and they also did a spectacular job on my mom and my groom's mom. They looked glamorous and age-appropriate which I have seen not be the case at other weddings! Our moms, who never wear makeup, felt glamorous and comfortable in their own skin while my bridesmaids felt like runway models in their hair and makeup. Thank you Everett and Nina from Preaux Face for your wonderful work!!!

2017-01-02T10:15:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We had such a blast at your wedding and can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cindy M

I can't say enough amazing things about all the talent Lana and Everett possess. They work so well together and made getting ready for my big day feel like another special event. I don't know how my pictures would have come out so beautiful without them. Everyone looked and felt... Read More so gorgeous which started our day on the right foot. Everything ran super smooth and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect getting ready experience. I'm very picky with my hair and makeup too, I usually dislike everything and feel unlike myself because I'm not really a hair and makeup person but they managed my expectations so well which is a talent in and of itself, I wasn't easy and I know it. I totally recommend them, it's a no brainer. Thank you so much you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Limore D

My wedding day was nothing short of spectacular because of Lana Mora and the team at Preauxface!!! I have never felt more beautiful my life. As cliché as it may sound, I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world. The glam squad really listened to me and genuinely cared... Read More that I wanted to look natural, beautiful and camera ready... I didn't know that all three were possible until I met this amazing group of professional, compassionate beauty experts. Now I look back at my wedding video and my photos and feel like I'm looking at a model out of the bridal magazine. There is nothing better that knowing there are people behind you, supporting you and making you feel like a star on the most romantic day of your life! The glam squad was doing my make up, styling my hair and pouring champagne all the while telling me that no bride has ever liked more beautiful… What more could a girl ask for?!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 April A

Lana did a beautiful job on my makeup for our wedding day...I looked just as gorgeous as I ever could have dreamed of! She touched my makeup up throughout the pictures, ceremony and reception, and I felt beautiful all night. She also did my full bridal party, and they looked... Read More gorgeous!! She was a really fun, friendly and professional part of our special day. Thank you Lana and Preaux Face for making me feel like a princess. I would highly recommend Preaux Face to anyone who wants to look amazing on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Christina T

Absolutely amazing. Seriously, I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to work with this company. After a little drama with my first hair/makeup vendor, I contacted PreauxFace and was instantly impressed. Everett is so professional and kind, and that goes for everyone that... Read More works with him. From my hair and makeup trial, spray tan a few days before the wedding, and wedding day hair and make up...everything and everyone looked flawless. Myself and my bridal party got so many compliments on how stunning we all looked and I was super impressed by how long the looks lasted, even after a second line on a steamy Louisiana night. I would recommend PreauxFace to anyone getting married in the New Orleans area. They are fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Katharine R

When I imagined my "big day" I always imagined Everett doing my makeup. Everett, also originally from Ohio has been doing my makeup for years. He traveled from New Orleans to Cincinnati to ensure I had a wedding day glam slam. He is insanely talented & very easy to work with.... Read More He knows all the latest techniques and trends! You'd be crazy not to have him and the PreauxFace team as a part of your glam squad on your MOST special day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Dara A

I had the privilege of receiving the services of Preauxface this past August as a bridesmaid. Lana Mora was extremely professional, supplies and products were clean, and the end result was AMAZING! I could not have been any happier! I highly recommend booking Preauxface as a... Read More bride, as well as for the bridal partly...You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Cynthia P

I am not even sure where to begin! I could not have been happier in my choice of using Everett and his team at PreauxFace. I searched and searched for hair and makeup professionals for our destination wedding in New Orleans for weeks and wanted to make sure I found not only... Read More someone who would do an amazing job, but someone who I felt comfortable with. I got both with PreauxFace! From the moment I inquired via email I got quick informative responses and they were happy to help me answer any (which was many) questions I had without hesitation. True professionals. The moment I decided to book Everett and his team, I knew it was the right choice. His business partner was great and made me feel comfortable and safe when dealing with payment for the services, which I was also very nervous about. The trial for my hair and makeup was perfect and in no way did I think it could come out more beautiful the day of, but it did! The day of the wedding Everett and his team were ready and beautified me, my 7 bridesmaids, mother and mother in law with time to spare! My mother was nervous about her makeup but Everett's team specialized in all types and ages and made everyone look amazing. The makeup was flawless and stayed perfectly all day and all night despite all the sweating from all the dancing and humidity! Each woman was more beautiful then the next and I couldn't have been more satisfied. My hair and makeup was even better than the high quality artistry that I was used to at home. That is what Everett and his team deliver, absolute perfection! Professional, quality, reliable and expertise are just some of the words I can use to describe Everett and his team. Other than marrying my husband, he was the best choice I could have ever made on my wedding day!!!! A very happy and beautiful bride :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

I could not have been happier with my makeup for my wedding day! Everett was amazing from first consult to finished product. I can honestly say that on my wedding day I did not really feel like a bride until Everett started my make up. I have never had my makeup done... Read More professionally before and was unsure of what to expect. However he made sure that I was comfortable and that I looked exactly how I had imagined on my wedding day. My makeup was absolutely amazing. I was very concerned with sweat and tears because of a July wedding but it held up through it all. It was truly a blessing to have him help make my special day so special.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jennifer G

PreauxFace is true to their name! From my makeup and hair trial all the way to the big day, I felt gorgeous. Even though I didn't plan for a touch up Lana and Miranda came to the rescue after I cried tears of joy in the limo ride to the venue. They are everything you want from... Read More a makeup artist- professional, talented, fun, punctual, and flexible. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and I felt and looked flawless. I'm glad I found them before they were booked on my day! Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jacqueline L

Hire PreauxFace like, YESTERDAY. My first hair + make-up team I had hired 8 months before my wedding (I had not seen PF at the time!) cancelled on me and what a blessing in disguise. From the very beginning, the PF team took the time to communicate with me via email and over... Read More the phone. I had a destination wedding, so communication was vital. Everett took the time to answer my emails promptly with thoughtful replies, and he always forwarded my hair ideas to the hair artist. They really listened to what I wanted, offered helpful suggestions, and were gracious when I had changes. Everett and his team (specifically Dylan) did my hair and make up 3 times during my wedding weekend, and each time I was more impressed than the last. They gave me a gorgeous Audrey Hepburn inspired glam look for my welcome party, and for the wedding I went with a more natural look. I was so impressed at how both ideas came out just as I had envisioned. Everett is so skilled that he accomplished both styles flawlessly, and I always felt my best. Not only was their artistry beautiful and attentive, but they made the entire experience such a blast. My mom, my entire bridal party, and myself had so much fun talking and hanging out with them. Not only did they make me feel special, but they made each woman feel special as well. They made everyone feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. I had 9 bridesmaids, the MOB and MOG, plus myself and they all loved their looks and we were ready on time. I have been in several weddings and I have never experienced such exceptional service. I wish they were in Houston so I could see them on a regular basis!!! Thank you PreauxFace for helping to make my wedding weekend incredible!! Jacqueline

2016-06-29T13:40:37 Response from the vendor

Jacqueline, It was our absolute pleasure working with you for your wedding last month. We had so much fun with you and your bridal party. Brides like you are the reason we love what we do! You looked absolutely stunning and we can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Nikki M

I seriously could not have been happier with PreauxFace for my wedding makeup. Lana did my trial, we tweaked a couple of things, and she nailed it on my wedding day. I looked like the best version of myself, and my bridesmaids and mom did too. Lana and Everett were on time,... Read More professional, calm, and so nice. If I got to replay my wedding all over again, I would choose them again.

2016-06-14T19:03:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nikki! Working with you was an absolute pleasure. We got to see pictures of your second line and your makeup still looked perfect! - xoxo PreauxFace

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I attended a wedding this past weekend and although my make-up was gone by the end of the event (especially after second lining around the quarter). The bridal party's make-up stayed perfect. I have never seen the bride's mom so radiant. Impressed!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

Just want to say THANK YOU to PreauxFace for the excellent job they did at my son's wedding in Starkville, MS. I am the Mother of the Groom and can't express how pleased I was at the naturalness and the staying power of my makeup. My mother was also treated to a very age... Read More appropriate sitting and she felt so beautiful. My new daughter-in-law had her bridal makeup done as well. She was so excited about results especially as it was an outdoor wedding. If I ever have another special occasion to attend, I will certainly contact PreauxFace immediately!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

Everett is AMAZING!!! This was the first time I ever had my makeup done professionally by someone else and I LOVED it ! He made sure to make us look very natural while still covering up imperfections. It was also my first time to try the false lashes because my eyes are usually... Read More very sensitive but everything he used lasted and didn't cause any irritation to my eyes at all. Thank you Everett for the great experience you're the BEST!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Lauren B

If I had the option to give Preaux Face 10 stars, I would. I have had minimal experience hiring makeup artists, but Everett with Preaux Face blew every other experience I've had out of the water. From his kindness and personality, to professionalism from start to finish, to... Read More talent and skill, to the extensiveness and knowledge of his kit and products, Everett and his team are everything you're looking for in a makeup artist team! To make a long story short, I was forced to search for an affordable artist for myself and 6 bridesmaids two weeks out from my wedding day. I was frantic, upset, and irritated with little faith left that I would find someone to accommodate me in such short notice. After I posted my situation in a Facebook makeup group, looking for local artists, Everett took the initiative to message me and offer his help, provide me with information on his services, called me to find out about my wedding theme and what look I was going for, and I immediately felt at ease that he would take care of me. As a very stressed bride, that's all you can hope and wish for! Everett was very, very quick with email correspondence and provided a timed schedule for my bridesmaids and I for the wedding day, too. He traveled over an hour to my house for my makeup trial, going over every product he used and taking his time applying to create the perfect look for me. I am very concerned with sanitation, and Everett kept all products and applicators sanitary. His kit is the cleanest and professional that it can be. My makeup was FLAWLESS and exactly what I told him that I wanted. I can't remember a time that I felt so beautiful, and I was anxiously awaiting to climb in his makeup chair again on my wedding day! When the big day came, Everett and his colleague arrived to our hotel with enough time to set up their chairs and lighting and get started on my bridal party right on time. I watched as they transformed my girls, and I couldn't wait to sit in that chair and get my makeup done, too! As I expected, my look was flawless and lasted over 10 hours with no touch ups needed. My bridesmaid's makeup looked flawless, as well. My mother and step mom's makeup looked perfect and age appropriate for the both of them. They wanted a more natural look, and that is what they got! The Preaux Face team completed our looks with plenty of time to spare, and left me wanting to bow down at their feet for the magic they created for us, and the accommodations that were made. Everett even gave me a face chart with every product and shade he used, for keepsake and product reference. As you can tell by my extensive review, I would recommend Preaux Face to any bride or for any occasion. They are truly phenomenal and I hope that I have another special occasion soon so that I can sit in Everett's chair once more! *I will update this review with pictures of our makeup and looks when I receive them from my photographer*

2016-03-20T13:32:17 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was truly our pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you on your wedding day. You were absolutely glowing while we were getting ready - you couldn’t stop smiling! You... Read Less Read More

Lana Mora & Everett Brannon

"New Orleans is a very captivating and mysterious place. There is something very sensual and exciting about a bride that chooses to have the biggest day of her life here. " After working in the beauty industry for over a decade in film, television and print, Everett and Lana realized that their true passion is working with brides. Being a part of one of the "most special days of your life" is an honor and a privilege. Making you feel like your most beautiful you is what they aim for - and they always aim to please!