Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Planning

83 Maikai Loa St, Pukalani, HI (808) 573-6686

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Katelyn M

Deanne was seriously the most AMAZING wedding event planner ever, and I used to personally be one myself :) She was so professional, responsive and knowledgeable of everything throughout the entire process. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Deanne. If you are... Read More looking to get married in Maui and need a Wedding Planner to help you along the way, Deanne is the wedding planner you will want to have by your side the whole way. Thank you so SO much for all your help and hard work in making our special day go off without a hitch!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Kate B

My husband and I had a wonderful experience using Precious Maui Weddings. Deanne and her team were detail-oriented, organized, and made our destination wedding exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

If you want to get married on Maui, call Deanne!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Elizabeth F

Deanne was so great. I searched around a lot for a Maui wedding package because I knew it would be difficult to set up a photographer, minister, etc on my own from the mainland. All the packages I found were so expensive for what you got, and we didn't have a large budget. But... Read More as soon as I talked to Deanne I knew she was the one (so to speak)! Even though we purchased one of her cheaper packages, she never made me feel like my event was less important than any other she was coordinating. We got married on Po'olenalena Beach in the morning, and everything was perfect. Adam was our minister and Freddie was our photographer. The photos turned out really nice, and the whole thing was affordable and completely stress free. What more could you want from a wedding coordinator?

Makena Cove Wedding

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Jenny S

I had a wonderful time after being late and our power having shut off in our condo. Deanne was gracious and kind, and made the whole ceremony go off without a hitch. She was attentive and gentle to this procrastinator.

The Easiest, Most Beautiful Beach Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Rebecca W

Deanne made my destination beach wedding a dream come true! She handled each question and email with patience and grace. Not one thing went wrong--it was like clockwork! When we arrived on the beach, she had everything set up perfectly, and just as we had discussed via email... Read More from Oregon. I can't believe she had everything perfect and ready to go, just as promised and as I envisioned! From the flowers to the cake to the stylist she arranged to come to my room, to the toast on the beach, everything was perfect. I have no complaints, only praise for Precious Maui Weddings! I researched several companies for our beach wedding. I chose Deanne based on reviews and her professional ratings, BBB. The reality lived up to the reviews. I can't imagine an easier, more perfect way to get married. Price was super competitive--when I booked, she was comparable or less expensive than similar agencies, with more to offer. A friend was looking to rent a small "banquet" room at a local Oregon restaurant-inn to hold her wedding--just the room! I got a fabulous all-inclusive beach wedding package from Precious Maui Weddings for just a few hundred dollars more! Photography, cake, conch shell-blowing minister, stylist all included! To top it off, Deanne was gracious and kind. Choose Precious Maui Weddings-you won't regret it.

Maui Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Amber H

Hands down the best experience, everything turned out exactly how I pictured it. Deanne was so easy to work with and made the evening seamless!

Couldn't have asked for a better planner

Reviewed on 3/18/2012 Dawn C

Deanne was great to work with. She responded to all emails within 24 hours. She confirmed all decisions to make sure we were both on the same page. I also appreciated that she called and made sure everyone made it to Hawaii and again went through everything a couple days before... Read More the wedding. She was great the day-of. Everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend using Deanne.

wonderful guitarist

Reviewed on 12/26/2011 Denise H

A very kind and talented guitarist played at our beach wedding ceremony. Lovely voice and sweet romantic songs. Would highly recommend Precious Maui Weddings. They have the insight to the best vendors.

Wish I could get married again! =]

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Andrea A

I'm not very good with reviewing things, but this is one I really wanted to make sure everyone knew about. I am so glad I went with Precious Maui Weddings. Deanne was an amazing planner, and kept in contact with me for the year and couple months I was engaged. She even helped me... Read More find a place to get my wedding dress pressed when I arrived on the island. The moment we got to the island I had a voicemail from her with all the details all ready to go. I knew then that I had nothing to worry about. The day of my wedding I was relaxed and not nervous (until I saw my fiance! haha) Okay, enough about me. If you are planning a wedding in Maui, choose Precious Maui Weddings! Just amazing!

DREAM COME TRUE

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 emily s

Deanne was the most amazing planner. Being that we live in california and had a destination wedding in Maui, we needed someone who could make our dream of a hawaiian wedding become a reality. She was very communicative, extremely knowledgeable of the island and coordinated... Read More everything to our requests! From the most perfect minister, to the beautiful hawaiian guitarist and a beach that was to die for, Deanne really made our dreams come true!!

Perfect Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Jessica D

Deanne was very friendly and a pleasure to work with. She made planning our small wedding from Key West very easy and worry free. She set everything up, so we were able to enjoy our time in Maui and simply show up for the ceremony. Her suggestions were perfect. We couldn't... Read More have picked a more romantic spot than Makena Cove. Everything from the amazing setting, to the beautiful photos, heartfelt ceremony, and fragrant leis came together perfectly to make an unforgettable day! Thank you Deanne!

wedding planner

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 leigh c

Deanne is a wonderful person, but she falls a bit short on keeping you up to speed on the progress of wedding items. I had to keep reaching out to her to make sure there was nothing outstanding. Some of her vendors could do a better job. Had a horrible experience with the... Read More cake, thankful she didn't place the order yet. The photographers say they have 15 years of experience, but the photos are not good and had to do another photoshoot with someone else. Wedding was unorganized...would highly recommend paying the $100 for the rehearsal.

Great Planner and Coordinator

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Vanessa S

Deanne did an awesome job planning the wedding and getting everything setup for me. It's hard to trust your entire wedding to someone in a totally different state from you that you've never met face-to-face and she came through with flying colors. With the exception of my two... Read More aunts not being able to find Kapalua Bay in time for the wedding, the day was perfect

Deanna Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Victoria C

I had a wonderful expirence with PMW. Deanna was so patient with me. I was a California bride who had never been to Maui until the day before the ceremony. Deanne answered all of my questions and was always available when I needed her. The only thing I would add would be more... Read More pictures of the wedding sites on her website.

Review for Precious Maui Weddings

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Michella F

I planned everything without being in Hawaii. She sent me pictures and helped me out in picking location food and cake without being there. Everything was SOOOO perfect. The flowers she got the cake... Outstanding!