We'll hold your hand until you walk down the aisle

Premiere Party Rents--where excellent customer service isn't an option, it's the fundamental cornerstone of our success! We reach above and beyond to fulfill your needs and answer any question. Anything is possible with Premiere Party Rents. Contact us today!

Lighting, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

12100 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA (310) 391-2552

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Robyn E

They were very helpful and guided us as to what we would need to rent to throw a wedding at our home. We had no idea what we would need and they helped us figure it all out and allowed us to change our order as many times as we needed up to a few days before the wedding. They... Read More had a wide selection of options to choose from as well so we could get exactly what we wanted. Delivery and pick up went smoothly and everything looked great.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Johanna W

Sandy and her staff were wonderful for my wedding and rehearsal dinner! Sandy was very accommodating to make sure I had my dream wedding all while staying within budget. She really worked hard to make sure we didn't go over budget. Everything turned out better then I could have... Read More ever dreamed!! Thank you again Sandy and Premiere Party Rentals!!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Melina M

Sandy and the staff at Premiere were amazing! During the 2 year planning process they were by far my most organized vendor and always very flexible when things needed to be changed- even at the last minute! They are well priced and carry a wide variety of high end rentals. I was... Read More overall incredibly impressed with their selection, prices and customer service. I would DEFINITELY use them again for a party and I would certainly recommend them to any friend that is planning a wedding. Thank you to the Premiere team for a superb job at my wedding!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ramon d

Professional, nice, easy to communicate with, and worked smoothly and easily with our Catering staff (Contemporary Catering). We did, however, have to create our own floorplan layout, as we were unable to contact them to set that up. We have no idea if that was their... Read More responsibility or our caterers, so we ended up going to allseated.com (highly recommended), and doing it ourselves.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amanda C

We used Premiere Party Rents for our wedding in September and they were fantastic! Sandy and team did an awesome job providing us with recommendations and working to keep everything in our budget. We had no issues and they completely delivered on our expectations. We highly... Read More recommend Premiere Party Rents!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Andrew W

We will ALWAYS refer Premiere Party Rentals to our friends, families, and loved ones in need of wedding rentals and, personally, we can’t wait to work with them again for other events in our future! Without a doubt, we can say that thanks to Premiere our wedding day was perfect... Read More and we are so grateful to everyone on the team. My (now) wife and I spent over a year planning our wedding weekend and Rachel and her team were there for us every step of the way. They are unbelievably responsive, overly generous with their time, extremely attentive to detail and endlessly patient throughout the planning process. Rachel and her team provided so much more value than I ever thought possible. You will not find a more invested, passionate, and sincere team of individuals who love what they do and are so good at it. Thank you, yet again, to Rachel and the entire team at Premiere!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lizzy K

Thank you, Premiere! I went with Premiere not only because they were recommended by my caterer, but also because the quality of their rentals was top notch. Other companies had broken and beat up looking rentals in circulation, but Premiere made sure that everything was clean... Read More and new looking. They also have a fabulous inventory at competitive prices (much better prices than many of the larger rental companies that usually have a monopoly on certain stylish items!). The set-up and break-down crew came on time and executed the plan perfectly and without any trouble. I dealt primarily with Stephanie and Hannah in the office and they were accommodating, informative and quick to respond to my many questions during the entire process. They are happy to mock up tables for you before your event and also make suggestions based on their vast experience throwing large parties and events. Thank you Premiere, for making our day feel expensive and for being so easy to work with! We were so lucky to have you on our wedding team.

Great job, great price

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Lisa M

Very professional - everything delivered as ordered and right on time. The showroom process was super easy and we were in and out in only 1/2 hour.

LOVE PREMIERE PARTY RENTS!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Sheena B

All brides know that when planning for a wedding so many things can be confusing and can become complicated. But, not this one. On the contrary, they were fantastic and very helpful. I had called so many different rental companies and none of them made me feel the way Premiere... Read More Party Rents did. Not only was the staff very helpful and friendly... they made me feel at ease and gave me all of the needed information so I could make all the appropriate decisions. I went into their establishment and definitely felt like I was being listened to. All of my ideas were heard and the staff was able to create what I had envisoned. Everyone knows that it is to be expected that the day of the wedding things often times don't come out the way you had anticipated/planned. But, Premiere Party Rents went above and beyond all of my expectations. Not only were they on time with the deliveries, but, the set up was BEAUTIFUL! My wedding planner also commented that this was the easiest rental company that she has ever dealt with. They were on top of it all and she never had to be on top of set up or break down. They were great! If you're looking around for rental companies... I strongly suggest you look no further. Give them a call or go into their establishment and you will see first hand what I am talking about. :)

Truly The Best

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Nate S

Premiere Party Rents was by far and away the best vendor we worked with for our wedding! Their attention to detail was fantastic. The team is personally invested and there for you every step of the way. We were blown away by the service they provided throughout the whole... Read More process. Planning a wedding is stressful and we felt that because we had Premiere Party Rents the stress was almost obsolete. They do so many weddings and had so many great pieces of wisdom for us that we laughed about how calm we were the day of the wedding. Premiere Party Rents is the best money you will spend throughout this process.