Presidential

East Norriton, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Presidential

A BALLROOM IN EAST NORRITON, PA

The Presidential, located in East Norriton, Pennsylvania, is an independently owned and operated venue that offers full-service wedding planning. From a gorgeous gazebo to coat check, every detail is covered. The chefs at Presidential have all been trained in classical European cuisine and the menu has earned the Presidential a reputation for amazing style and quality. The Presidential can provide an intimate 50-guest wedding or a very large 600-guest affair. Whether you are looking for a magical indoor ceremony or a classic, outdoor venue, the Presidential has many options to make your special day ideal.

The gazebo. The gazebo is the ideal outdoor space for your outdoor wedding at Presidential. The six, large, white Corinthian posts hold up a large, domed, gazebo top that has recessed lighting so that you can take advantage of the outdoor space after dark. Large trees grace the backdrop of the gazebo providing a beautiful space for both the ceremony and bridal photographs. Presidential provides chairs with either ivory or white covers and a choice of sash colors to coordinate with the color scheme of any wedding.

Grand lobby. The grand lobby of the Presidential offers a beautiful winding staircase that is ideal for bridal photographs. The very large chandelier provides for a stunning feature especially when paired with the large floor-to-ceiling windows. The grand lobby is the ideal space for guests to mingle before the wedding ceremony or reception. The space is furnished with classic, comfortable seating.

The ballroom. The large ballroom can be used as both a wedding ceremony site or lavishly decorated for the ideal reception. Large chandeliers are hung in multiple spots throughout the ballroom. The Presidential staff can project the wedding colors along the walls to help tie the theme together nicely. The space is large enough for a large dance floor, desert table, open bar and seating for your wedding guests.

The Presidential offers a minimum five-hour reception with the option of adding on an extra hour for an additional price. The venue does have restrictions on the types of alcoholic drinks available including only offering seven-ounce beers and guests may not order shots. The venue does allow more than one event to happen each day, which is something to be aware of as you may not have exclusive access to the Presidential on the day of your wedding.

All wedding ceremony packages at Presidential come with a five-hour open bar, wedding invitations and personalized wedding cake. The venue offers some specialty upgrades including:

• Custom ice sculptures
  • International cordial stations
  • Cappuccino, espresso and latte with Viennese table
  • Ethnic cocktail stations

Caterers of Distinction

Exquisite style, sensational cuisine, and incredible attention to detail are flawlessly orchestrated in every Presidential event. Whether simple or lavish, traditional or contemporary, Presidential's professional staff will work with you to create your perfect Wedding Day

Ballroom

2910 Dekalb Street, East Norriton, PA (610) 275-7300

A Perfect Day....

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

I wanted to take a moment to thank Gus and his staff so very much for making my sisters wedding amazing. This is my sisters first marriage and we are over 50. Since our parents are no longer living it fell to me to plan the wedding. I am in the wedding business myself and... Read More have seen a lot of venues and services. Gus, you and your incredible staff made this event easy to plan with all of your help and guidence. The services you offered and connections you guided us towards made things so easy, and the quality was first class. The facility is just beautiful with long spiral staircases that worked great for pictures. There is a gazebo outside for that romantic shot and the ballroom is so lovely. A very elegant and spacious room with a killer dance floor. The common areas were lovely and comfortable and the brides room was a great place for the bride to freshen up. Your staff was efficient, kind and caring, greeting our guests graciously. The food was delicious from start to finish. Service was fast and the food was hot and yummy. My kids are still fighting of the desserts we brought home. The wedding cake was also wonderful and the guests loved the flowers made into bouquets when they left. If you are looking for a place to have a beautiful wedding reception look no further. The Presidential is the perfect venue.

Bride

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Ann T

Our wedding was all that we imagined and more. Presidential Caterers made our wedding day so very special. The food was amazing, our cake was tasty and beautiful. The reception room was beautifully decorated with a very elegant look and feel. Everything was so nice, I was very... Read More pleased with presidential and there wonderful staff. My family and friends had such a great time. And most said that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. I would recommend and rate this facility a 10 out of 10. Thank you Presidential Caterers!

Princess Wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Amanda R

I was looking for a location that I could hold my Disney themed wedding reception. When I came across the Presidential I knew it was the place. The staff are very nice and friendly. I loved having the venue, catering, cake, and flowers all provided at one location. The food... Read More was amazing! The room was beautiful! The cake turned out just as I wanted. The staff were helpful and friendly. I did not use the flowers due to difficulty with the florist but Gus was very supportive and took care of the situation. I loved it there and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Atousa R

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Presidential. It's at a great location that is convenient for anyone in the Philadelphia area. We had an amazing day! They take care of everything. Food was great. The best wedding cake I have ever had. Our guests couldn't stop... Read More complimenting the food and service. The pricing is very reasonable. You can choose a package that meets your budget and needs. They are also flexible and work with you on anything you could ever want. They are responsive and answer all questions quickly.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Lauren S

Presidential went above and beyond to make our special day the best day for everyone involved! From the atmosphere, to the hospitality, to the amazing food... it was a night our guests won't forget! Thank you to Gus, Meredith and the entire family and staff!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Molly T

Everything was so smooth ! We had the best day and night of our lives we would not have changed a thing !! Everyone raved about the food and our room!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Dawn C

They did such an amazing job from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Grisell G

VERY pleased! Outside ceremony in the gazebo was absolutely gorgeous. Very professional, delicious food, beautiful venue and reasonably priced. All family, friends and guests had a great experience and enjoyed the venue. I would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Grisell G

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ron W

The guests like the food, especially the cake and the desserts. Everything could not have gone more perfectly. Overall a great experience working with Gus and his family.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Michelle W

My husband and I absolutely loved Presidential. It was great working with Gus and Meredith to plan for our big day. I felt like they had everything taken care of and really had nothing to worry about day of. The room we were it was gorgeous, the set up was perfect! We had so... Read More many compliments about food, service and how quickly everything was ready, and all the desserts. I had no complaints at all and truly enjoyed my wedding in large part due to Presidential. I would recommend this venue to anyone!! Thank you Gus and Meredith!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Stephanie F

Presidential Caterers did an amazing job for our wedding! We were blown away by how beautiful the ceremony turned out. Having planned to have it outside in the gazebo, a last minute rain storm forced us inside. I was more than happy with the set-up by the spiral staircase and... Read More was glad it ended up being inside. Gus and Meredith did an excellent job facilitating and were very flexible to accommodate by requests along the way. Food, drinks and set-up were perfect. We received many compliments from guests!

Overall pleasant.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Christina M

Overall my wedding was pleasant. There were a few hiccups and small errors that I'm sure I won't remember down the road but I do recognize at the moment. The venue itself is lovely. The staff is nice and the food is great. There were just a few things that were forgotten about... Read More that were unfortunate. The dessert table is a wonderful addition that made my guests very happy. They gushed about the food all night. It was a nice occasion.

Presedential Caterers Made Our Day

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Crystal M

From the initial meeting, the updated communication, to the wedding day itself; every part of our experience with Presedential was positive. Gus really does his best to make sure that everyone feels comfortable and secure in going with his family's company. His daughters were... Read More also very good at seeing they meet your expectations. The venue itself was beautiful! As soon as you walk into the building and then into your designated room there is a wow factor! We saved a lot of money by choosing this vendor. Everything is all inclusive aside from a photographer and DJ. We had a great experience with Platinum DJ's Mike Pitti, one of Presedential's preffered vendors. We had our own photographer and our own centerpieces made by a close family friend. We also brought our own essentials (cake topper, knives, sign in book, card box, personal photos, etc) that the crew at Presedential laid out for us. Our ceremony items were repurposed and the food was pretty decent although I didnt have much time to eat while running around greeting guests! Presedential did make sure the bride and groom were served first and continuously asked that we were okay and feeling satisfied. We felt like king and queen. Out of all the stressors leading up to our big day, Gus and his team were not a stressor in anyway. In fact they made us feel very comfortable and were there for every step of the process. We could not have asked for a better day!! If I could recommend any vendor it would be Presedential Caterers for your wedding day. Dont waste your money with other greedy vendors. The process is so beautiful through Presedential!

Fundraising Event

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

Our fundraiser has a lot of moving parts and the Presidential staff was professional, efficient, patient with all of our changes and multiple committees, full of wonderful ideas and advice, I can't say enough about how much they helped. The facility is beautiful and elegant with... Read More all the antiques and tasteful decor. The food was amazing. Not your average selection, but a delicious assortment. Thank you to Gus and his wonderful family and staff. We look forward to a long relationship of future events.

5 STARS ALL AROUND!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Stephanie H

If you want an amazing venue, service, food and reception I strongly suggest you use Presidential Caterers. Gus was great and answered all of our questions right away. You can tell he truly cares about your happiness on your wedding day. They were so organized the day of, we had... Read More no glitches. The people working the venue were extremely accommodating.The venue itself was beautiful and so open. We had a wedding of almost 300 guests and we fit everyone with a photo booth and lots of room to spare. The food was amazing also...people kept coming up to us and telling us it was hands down the best wedding they have ever been to. We can't thank Gus and his team enough for making our day so perfect!

Two words...the best!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 amanda s

I had tried looking into several other locations before settling on Presidential. I needed a fair sized room for the reception and I wanted it to be affordable. Presidential offered several rooms of various size and pricing options that fit my budget. Everything I needed was... Read More included and Gus was very understanding. The reception went smoothly and to this day everyone keeps telling what a great time they had.

Wonderful Event at the Presidential

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

Our event was not a wedding but a big fashion show/wine tasting/etc. event for 350 women at the Presidential. Their entire staff could not have been more helpful. The food was really wonderful - fresh and inventive, attractive AND delicious - a challenge when feeding such a... Read More large number of guests. All I've heard since then from our attendees are compliments on how beautiful the venue is and how marvelous the food was. I would highly recommend The Presidential to anyone for any special occasion!

Wedding in November

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Maureen M

Everything about our day was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better day and everything ran smoothly. Gus and his staff catered to our every need and they were simply amazing. Pictures- We came to the Presidential for pictures after our ceremony. The outside was... Read More beautiful and perfect for pictures and inside the same. Highly recommend it! Cocktail Hour- The staff was great. People commented on how good quality food and quantity of food was perfect. The Food- I have received a number of emails from family and friends saying this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. (We did the filet and crab cake combo) Filet was cooked to perfection and the crab cakes were just amazing. Coming from a bride, the staff catered to my every need. I would change... -Center pieces were not as nice as we hoped, we went with the upgrade and we were disappointed. Especially after speaking with the florist a number of times.... not a reflection on Gus and his staff at all.

Beautiful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Gina V

The Presidential was an amazing venue to have my wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was so friendly, and helpful! Everything went smooth and I didn't have to worry about anything! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have a beautiful and affordable wedding!

Presidential is GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Joelle S

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at presidential. When we originally started planning our wedding we had another venue booked, which closed suddenly. We reached out to Presidential as soon as we knew we had to find a new venue. the staff was great and... Read More willing to work with us, and fortunately still had our date available! The ceremony was lovely, and they walked us through everything. The reception was out of this world and I have heard nothing but great feedback from our guests about the food, the cake, the service. Everyone was very pleased! I would recommend Presidential to anyone! They really are a class act.

Thank you, Presidential...

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Dasha A

My husband and I could not have picked a better vendor to host our wedding ceremony and reception. Gus and his staff were very courteous, professional and flexible with us in order to make our special day a success. The venue is beautiful; the food is great; and the... Read More accommodations are satisfying. Gus has a lively personality that makes it easy to work with him. I would recommend this venue to any couple who is looking for an elegant, breathtaking event with spacious accommodations and great food. Kudos to Presidential!...and thank you for allowing us a fabulous evening that will remain with us forever. D & S Wilbanks

Look no further!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Melissa J

We truly can't say enough good things about Presidential Caterers. When we were wedding planning, we knew we wanted two things: excellent food and to keep the budget reasonable. We got that and so much more. Most importantly, the food was delicious and abundant. We did the... Read More buffet option, and we were very happy with the amount and quality of the food. Cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert were all amazing. The wedding cake that was part of the package was large and delicious as well. Floral centerpieces were also part of the package, and they were a nice size and very pretty. We were even sent home with all the leftover dessert and flowers from the head table and centerpieces. The venue runs like a well oiled machine. The staff had my DIY decorations boxed and ready for me at the end of the night, and were very discreet about winding the reception down and getting things cleaned up. We didn't have to set up or take down anything. The staff was courteous and professional. We were well taken care of and were able to truly just enjoy ourselves. We had the best time in a beautiful venue, and would absolutely recommend Presidential Caterers to anyone planning a wedding.

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Stefani B

Thank you Presidential Caterers for a wonderful wedding! Gus and the staff were so professional and we got so many compliments for our wedding! A few of our guests even said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! From the beginning to the end, everything was taken care... Read More of. Presidential took care of the cocktail hour, drinks, flowers, buffet, and desserts. The food was awesome; we even had some guests with dietary restrictions (Muslim and Vegan) and Presidential took care of them no problem! Presidential also provided us with a list of preferred vendors from which we chose our limo service and DJ. We were very pleased with both! My husband I have only one regret- we wish that we could go to our reception again as guests! :)

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Laura T

Our wedding at Presidential was everything we hoped it would be. The food here is fantastic, and the staff is courteous and dedicated to making your wedding day truly wonderful. Everything went as planned, which I credit to the planning and work of the staff at Presidential. I... Read More would highly recommend this venue to other couples.