Exceeding expectations for your perfect wedding.

Thank you for considering Presidential Limousine Service for your wedding; we look forward to being your transportation provider. We pride ourselves on offering the best service, for the best price, with the newest equipment of any limousine company in Southern Wisconsin.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

269 Rodney Road, Cambridge, WI (608) 423-2300

Excellent service

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 April M

Our driver was so nice. He even joined in our joking =). The price was a little higher then I wanted to spend but the party bus we got was really nice. They supplied the glasses and ice but we had to bring our own alcohol, which was ok though. The staff in the office were also... Read More quite nice and called back same day, provided it wasn't on the weekend.

2011-05-31T08:09:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, glad we could provide service to you on your wedding day.Rob Tatro

Treated Like Royalty

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Kara C

We used Presidential Limo for our wedding. The limo arrived right on time with a wonderful driver that had a fabulous personality! He helped my groomsmen get the bar stocked, made sure every lady got into the car with a hand and made sure we were taken care of through the... Read More whole event. He took us to the picture stop we wanted in excellent time. We even included him in some photos because we were having so much fun. We ended up getting an Excursion, in my opinion its the way to go. There was room for everyone in our party and video screens as well as music. It was a wonderful experience. At the end of the night Presidential sent a town car for us to take us to our hotel. The driver at the end of the night was just as great as the one earlier. We stayed in downtown Madison, WI at the Concourse Hotel. The driver even took us for a "victory lap" around the Capitol Square while honking the horn for us. It was so much fun. When we got to the hotel he went above and beyond helping us load all of our luggage in the pouring rain onto a hotel cart and getting us inside so I didn't have to get wet. This company is ripe with gentlemen that know how to treat people on their special day. I will use them in the future and would recommend them to anyone.

Rating for Presidental Limosine

Reviewed on 11/21/2008 Abigail T

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Allison V

Fabulous. Steve, our driver, was fantastic and coordinated well with our photographer and was perfectly punctual. A+

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Carson F

Prompt, flexible, and professional! They were the only vendor we could find that had a limo bus large enough to house our bridal party, photographer and videographer (about 25 in total). We rented the 32 passenger option and it was perfect. I would say that there is no way we... Read More could’ve fit another body on the bus, and I have no idea how 8 could have gotten on there if that is the claim. But I think that is more due to the fact that we all also had our bouquets, champagne coolers, and various bags. We found Presidential at the local bridal expo and we’re so glad we did! They absolutely did not disappoint. I would highly recommend.

Not worth the price

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 kellie N

I recently had Presidential Limousine for my wedding. Before the wedding they were very good with contacting us and finalizing all information. The day of the wedding was not the best. The Limousine itself was very nice, but a bit crowded. We had the 28 passenger limo bus. The... Read More driver we had was terrible. She kept slamming on the brakes. Our videographer couldn't even stand and even fell over once from her driving. We had a hard time drinking because of her driving and what fun is a party bus if you can barely drink. Awful! Go somewhere else where the price is cheaper for sure! This is not worth it!

Terrible service

Reviewed on 12/21/2010 Annie G

We selected Presidential Limousine service because of their low "off season" prices and for the size of vehicle that we could get. However, I was extremely disappointed by the service that we received. Our driver had the wrong addresses in his GPS and got lost on the way to our... Read More photo location between the ceremony and reception. As a result, we had 20 minutes to take pictures before having to get back on the bus when I had allowed for 90 minutes originally. The driver then got lost on the way to the reception and one of our groomsmen had to sit up front and direct the driver. A few days later, my parents received a bill for 20 minutes of overtime that was accrued when the driver got lost and my parents were also billed for a tip. The driver claimed that he never received a tip, when in fact we had given him a cash tip the night of our wedding. I was extremely disappointed in the way we were treated and how their business was handled. The last thing we wanted to be worried about on our wedding day was whether or not we'd arrive at the necessary places on time, if at all. I hope that other brides read this before booking with this company...and then change their minds!

2010-12-22T11:10:12 Response from the vendor

The driver arrived 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time. The wedding party was way behind schedule, thus the departure from the church was delayed by almost 1 full hour, DUE TO THE WEDDING PARTY, NOT THE LIMO COMPANY. The drive to the... Read Less Read More

Review for Sunlife Limousine Inc

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Steph N

They were very friendly and helpful.