Elegance. Romance. Beauty

Look no further.... At Prestige Events we provide modern floral pieces, exquisite linens, custom draping, lighting and prop rentals for all your needs. We are creative, passionate and committed to you and your wedding. We only source our florals from the best distributors that ship from all around the world so that they are 100% fresh for your big day. Whatever vision, pictures or theme you have for your big day, we can make happen. Call us today!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

5428 Almeda, Houston, TX (713) 520-0988

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kim P

Lynn Prestige is absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married this past summer ; and her flowers arrangement were SO beautiful . Her creativity blows my mind because she knows exactly what you are looking for.She also decorated my wedding cupcake and design the most stunning... Read More backdrop . Lynn captured every detail and made the wedding even more special. If it wasn't for her my wedding would not look as beautiful as it was. She was definitely the right choice. I would recommend her to anyone else looking for any events especially for wedding.

Amazing!!! Karen Wedding 11/28/2015

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Lynn and her team are absolutely the best. I was referred to her by several of my friends who have used her. Our flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond. We briefly went over my ideas and I showed her by ideas, but her execution of the florals completely blew me... Read More away!!! The flowers were fresh, huge and better than I could have ever envisioned. It was as if she was reading my mind! I was soooooo in love with my bridal bouquet I did not want to let it go the whole night,plus they smelled amazing. PE was prompt with communication and after wedding prop pick up. I am so happy I went with Prestige! Prestige is the best!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Amy N

I knew about Prestige Events from a few of my friends that used them for their weddings. I already knew Lien does amazing work from my friends' weddings but I was completely blown away at what she did for my wedding. From beginning to end, the process was stress-free, incredibly... Read More easy, and professional. I booked her more than a year before my wedding day and pretty much planned out all my flowers, linens, and rentals. Three weeks before my wedding, I changed my mind on everything. Lien was so accommodating to all my changes. The day before my wedding, there was a little hiccup but Lien found me a great solution and my wedding day went perfectly. Everyone complimented us on all of our decorations and are still talking about it now, a month later! I knew from the moment I got engaged that Prestige Events would be doing my flowers and I did not regret my decision. They are the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sasha W

Lynn is my florist, she did an amazing job for my wedding, the price is very reasonable and the centerpieces are even better than what I expected, when I saw the flowers while I walked down the aisle I was amazed and shocked how pretty they are! Also she won't over sell her... Read More flowers, she is actually trying to help me to save my money. I would definitely recommend my friends and others!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tiffany P

Although the flowers, linens, and centerpieces were beautiful - I had a horrible experience with Prestige. Lien is very creative and kind at the consult but all the mistakes that were made on my wedding day will live with me for a very long time. Though the flowers were... Read More beautiful - it wasn't what I wanted. I asked for blush and cream colored assorted flowers and what I got was a bouquet with orange, peach, purple, blush, and cream. It didn't suit my vision at all. She also forgot the 2 flower girls bouquets. Flower girls.. with no flowers!! I was devastated. Then - when it came to my reception I ordered balcony string lights (venue was partly outdoors) and the lights were not installed properly and did not work. This ruined the romantic ambiance at my wedding and none of my guests were able to enjoy being outside because it was too dark. Lastly, Lien was supposed to provide the flower piece for my hair for the reception and we discussed with her where to leave it and when it came time for me to put it on.. it was no where to be found. My coordinator had to get creative and stick something in my hair minutes before I had to walk out. To top everything off... when it came time for the final payment, Lien demanded that I paid for the string lights outside though they were not working. She was persistent and had no remorse that she partly ruined my wedding. Would you pay a caterer that showed up to your wedding but did not serve food? Or pay a DJ that showed up but played no music? I have pictures to prove that my flower girls had no flowers, and that my hair was not how I wanted. We have no photos of no one out side and I'm extremely disappointed. Shame on you Lien for demanding money instead of issuing and apology.

2017-01-17T18:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tiffany and Jason for having us to be your florist for your wedding on June 25, 2016. We appreciated your review. We did provided you with what you ordered. We have the Flower girl pomanders with us but forgot to bring it in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Diana N

The decor of our wedding turned out so beautiful! I didn't see it until I walked into the reception and was amazed at how much the venue had transformed. We had cafe lights over the dance floor and hanging frames as as back drop. Our sweetheart table also turned out great. Thank... Read More you, Lynn!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Maria Z

One word describes it all-AMAZING Lynn at Prestige Events does everything with her beautiful talent. Just the way you want it. I had a complete confidence in Lynn and rightfully so. Everyone was blown away by the gorgeous floral arrangements and decor and still continue to talk... Read More about it. Lynn is the best! She made the ceremony and the reception absolutely stunning. She executed everything perfectly for my son's wedding. Every detail was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Prestige Events.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen V

My wedding flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and working with Lynn at Prestige Events was wonderful. When I walked into my wedding venue, I was speechless. Everything was magical! They delivered and set up the flowers so perfectly. From the set up to the take down, everything... Read More was seamless and professional. All of my guests kept commenting on how beautiful all of my flowers were. She and her team did a phenomenal job on the draping and it completely transformed the reception venue. I can't say enough great things about this company! And I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you for making me a very happy bride!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kathleen N

I'm so glad I found Lynn and Prestige Events for my wedding! I was able to have them design and provide most of my decor: white dance floor, flowers, chivari chairs, draping, uplighting, candles, linens... you name it and they probably have it for you. Lynn is so professional... Read More and hands on with her clients which is amazing when wedding planning is so stressful. You can meet with her as little or as much as you want. Lynn always made time to meet with me during the week and was able to accommodate my busy work schedule. Another reason why Prestige was fabulous is you get great quality flowers for a cheaper price than most of their competitors. I shopped around and no one could beat the quote by Prestige. My guests loved my wedding and all they could talk about were how amazing the floral arrangements were. It really fit my elegant, romantic and modern theme! I will be going back to Prestige Events in the future for my friends wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Samantha T

Honestly, my wedding day was the best day of my life and Lynn from Prestige helped made it possible. She was so patient with my coordinator and I. We made appointments with her like once a month for over a year up to my wedding date. My decoration ideas changed so many times and... Read More Lynn didn't give me a hard time about it. She was able to customize many decor pieces for me. I wanted an oversized mirror for my guestlist and she made it happened! It was the prettiest piece and an attention grabber for my reception entrance. She also customize my sweetheart table backdrop, a tufted wall with our initials. She's the person to go to if you want a certain decor made, she will make it for you! Her prices are reasonable as well, a little more expensive than some other decor places but it's because she has better quality and service than the other decor places. You can rely on her to make sure all of the decor will flow and don't look cheap. You will not regret having Prestige as your decor for you wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Samantha T

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christina Y

My husband and I met with prestige through a referral from our reception venue. From the get go, Chi Lien proved her artistic and creative abilities. She was extremely patient and met with us numerous times to get the design of the venue exactly how we imagined it and worked... Read More with our budget. After speaking with Chi Lien, my husband and I had full confidence in Chi Lien and her team's experience and vision. I have seen Prestige Events decorate many weddings, but when we walked into our wedding, we were in complete shock at how beautifully she transformed the venue. It was everything we expected and so much more. We used Prestige for all of our decorations including chairs, linens, floral, lighting, and dishes. She designed two beautiful 10 feet wreaths to decorate the chandelier to add a wow factor to the ballroom. It didn't even feel like we were at the same ballroom! All the flowers were extremely fresh and delivered on time. Thank you Chi Lien & your wonderful team for an unbelievably beautiful wedding!

Loved every detail

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Prestige made my wedding space beautiful. From the drapes, photo backdrop, table centerpieces, chairs to my bouquets. I especially loved my runner of flowers on my head table. I was nervous of how things would look but when I walked in, I was truly shocked at how beautiful... Read More it was. Very pleased with Prestige Events. Thank you Prestige!

Quality and Service

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

I used Prestige for 3 Events and Every Single time they did an excellent job Very Professional , Courteous and On Time They made my Events The Flowers were Just Beautiful and Service was excellent

Houston Bride - Cathy N.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Cathy N

Prestige Events delivered exactly what I wanted and more. Lien was very helpful and easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and also offered her ideas to achieve the theme I was aiming for. I appreciated that if something did not look up to par for her, even with what... Read More we planned, she would tweak things to make it look better. She definitely takes pride in her work.

Chanh and nhan wedding 10/24/2015

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Hands down the best florist and decorator. She turned a midiocre venue into a high end one with her set up

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Prestige Event and Lien made our wedding dream came true. I shared my vision of our wedding with Lien and she was very listened to what we want. Lien is very artistic and creative. She and her transformed the venue to my dream castle with the beautiful drape, lighting,... Read More flowers. I cried because it is everything I have dreamed of when I was a little girl. You can see the passion and details put into the work. My parents were so happy how elegant and beautiful it turned out. My guests were so impressed with the beautiful and fresh flower centerpieces. My friend is getting married soon and I told her she has to meet Lien. I would highly recommend Prestige Event and Lien to my family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Se S

I was beyond impressed with the professionalism and artistry of Prestige Events. Lynn is now a friend, she treats each client like royalty. She goes above and beyond. She is my go to person for any event.

Prestigious summer wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Christine V

Lynn and her PE team were amazing and so accommodating! We were referred to PE by a family member and we don't regret it at all. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to plan a wedding in 6 weeks... SIX WEEKS! That was not an easy feat but with the help from Prestige,... Read More everything turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We had flowers including bouquets, dance floor, lighting, linen, and photo backdrop. All our guests commented on how pretty and elegant everything looked. The colors and quality/freshness of the flowers were perfect! My floral color palette included coral, pink, ivory, and gold. We really appreciated their professionalism and easy line of communication. I was honestly worried at first about our budget but Prestige gave us a beautiful wedding that didn't break the bank. I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know getting married! They sure knew how to make a girl's dream come true. :) -Christine & Chris

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tiffany L

With the help of my wedding planner & Prestige Events, our wedding was absolutely perfect beyond measures! Prestige Events did a phenomenal job with our decor! I am still in LOVE and in awe with how everything turned out from the drapes, to the lighting, down to the chairs!... Read More Thank you so much, Chi Lien for your team's hard work! Everything was so beautiful - we have received many, many, many compliments! I would definitely recommend Prestige Events to anyone looking for decor services!

Best Decision Ever

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kristina L

I used Lynn at Prestige Events for my wedding at The Hobby Center. She was my first stop in shopping for a florist/decorator and my husband and I fell in love with her. Not only is she insanely creative, but she works with your budget and still manages to make things look so... Read More grand. My guests were so impressed with the decor at our wedding as they have never seen anything like it. It seems like all flowers at weddings look similar, but her creativity in assembling the flowers are like no other. We did not have much to spare budget-wise for decor and Lynn was so accommodating to us. You will not have to worry about any rip-offs or them shorting you, Lynn and her staff are the kindest staff. Whatever imagination you have, Lynn will make it happen. My husband wanted boxes of wheat grass on the wedding party table and Lynn made it happen beautifully. The guests were in awe. I highly suggest Prestige Events, no one else does it better and more creative!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 NGOC T

We were referred to Prestige Events when we were at a friend's wedding several months ago and were very impressed with their work. Yes, P.E. took care of all of the decorations and flowers of the venue for our daughter's wedding. All our guests and we were blown away and loved... Read More the way they transformed the ordinary room into a gorgeous, romantic, elegant venue. I liked Lynn, the owner of P.E. right from our first meeting. She was very personable, thorough and professional. We had an initial meeting with Lynn to go over a well thought out worksheet/plan of what we needed. She asked very specific questions regarding the number of guests, the style and theme of the wedding in great details. Based on our budget, she even made good suggestions for some DIY projects to help keep our costs down. Lynn is very artistic, creative and very willing to work with us to achieve our goal. The outcome was simply amazing ! When our guests and we walked into the venue, it was stunning, We were absolutely thrilled and totally impressed with the awesome décor, from the elegant backdrop, to the stage, the lighting, the tables with gorgeous centerpieces. The following words repeatedly were heard from our guests:: wow, beautiful, awesome, amazing, chic, elegant.... and many more. One of the photography team members was so impressed that he even asked for the name and phone number of P.E. Needless to say, our daughter, her husband and her in-laws all greatly appreciated Lynn's work. She transformed the place into a fairy tale wonderland for the couple. We'll definitely give Lynn an A + and yes, we have no hesitation recommending Prestige Events to any of you that needs flowers and decorations for weddings or any big event. Lynn rocks big time. Thank you again, chi Lynn for all your professionalism and dedication. Yes, Prestige Events definitely receives from us a 5 star rating (out of 5) From the parents of a very happy newlywed couple (Houston, TX)

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 NGOC T

Prestige Events truly made our wedding a prestige event

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 thu-Lynn h

I am the type of bride that scopes and interviews multiple florists before confirming with one. I like to compare services, costs and everything in between - it's just my nature! :) When it came to Prestige Events, I was comfortable knowing that I didn't have to choose every... Read More little detail, but that Lynn could do that for me and it would still be amazing. I am very hands-off, but I still want a glamorous look. Working with Lynn was very easy! I didn't have to stress on the little things. What I also love about Prestige is that they are not afraid of a challenge. I remember going through my phone and showing her a floral wreath that was suspended from the ceiling. I told her, oh I only saved this picture for the color of the florals and she replied "no, let's do it - all of it!" and that's what I got, a beautiful floral wreath suspended like a chandelier. It was beautiful and I'm so glad! THANK YOU PRESTIGE!!!

From the flower to the decor - Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

Everything I asked for, I got, plus more! The owner of Prestige Events is extremely passionate about what she does, and it shows through her work. She has great ideas and is able to make it work within your space and budget. Our initial consultation was quick and straight to... Read More the point. She asked me what I wanted, we discussed how to execute it within my budget, and it all got delivered on the wedding day! The owner is extremely easy to work with. I was referred to her through a friend, and after seeing her work in photos, I knew I had to book her. I wanted to make the boring space I had for my reception (Kim Son ballroom in Houston, TX) turn into something elegant and tasteful with simple decor. Prestige Events did just that. All my guests complimented me on the decor.

Lynn Nguyen

My story begins with my brother’s wedding. I had agreed to craft the flower arrangements for his big day. Little did I know, it went so well that I prepared the weekly floral arrangement at my church for the next 12 years. Soon after, I committed myself to this career by pursuing classes taught by famed florist Frankie Shelton, AIFD, and became a certified Texas Floral Designer as well as a member of the American Institute of Floral Designers. My ultimate goal is to make each bride and groom’s vision a reality, as well as provide fresh concepts/unique touches that create beautiful memories.