Earrings, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

7821 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA (855) 398-5558

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Daniel R

So for any future groom out there, ring shopping will be one of the more difficult things you ever do. I chose to buy a diamond online and then go into a store to have it set. I heard about Princess Bride Diamonds through one of my, now Wife's, friends. What a great referral... Read More this was! One of the best parts about Princess Bride Diamonds is they were completely understanding of my plan and didn't pressure me at all to try and get me to buy the stone from them. As a matter of fact, Chloe, my sales person at the store, asked if I would give her the chance to see if they could compete for my business and try to get a stone as close to mine as possible and try to get a price that was competitive with what I was finding online. In the end she came very close and I appreciate her professionalism throughout the entire process. She gave me such a great education on how diamonds and rings work and never felt like I was being taken advantage of or not being told absolutely everything that I needed or wanted to know. They set my wife's engagement diamond in simple and timeless band, make for a fantastic ring. We were so happy with it that we also got our wedding bands from Chloe and PBD as well. The price was absolutely right for all three pieces we purchased! If in the market, I highly recommend this store; you won't be disappointed and be sure to ask for Chloe!

Wonderful to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Alyssa B

We live in San Diego, but my brother-in-law got his rings from Princess Bride Diamonds and we didn't like our options where my husband bought my engagement ring so we checked it out. The staff is amazing!! They are ALL so nice and attentive - wonderful customer service. They had... Read More a lot of great options and when we were having a tough time making a decision, they didn't pressure us and ended up giving us a great deal on what ended up being a custom bridge for my wedding band - it's everything I could have asked for!! We highly recommend them!!

SO NICE

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Cheryl T

Lisa helped my husband custom design my engagement ring. When I met her she was so nice and excited for our engagement. She was really proud of her work and she did a gorgeous job. I'm really happy with the service at Princess Bride, each time I came in for sizing and cleaning... Read More they were exceptionally friendly and attentive.

2 Custom Jobs - 2 Great Experiences!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Lauren V

I asked Princess Bride Diamonds to help me create a custom pendant setting for my grandmother's aquamarine, and Lisa worked with me to make exactly what I had in mind. The stone has a lot of sentimental value and will be the "something blue" at my wedding, and it could not have... Read More turned out better. You can feel the quality of the workmanship in the metal - it has a weight and smoothness to it that screams High End Jewelry! I loved their work so much that I asked Lisa to design a custom engagement band for me inspired by a lotus flower. I just saw the wax casting a couple days ago, and it looks even better than I imagined. These people are artists and craftsmen, and so nice to work with.